HyperDimension Neptunia Rebir...

Autorstwa KazumaAkimoto

Four years has passed since ASIC's downfall and the Deity of Sin's defeat, peace has finally return to Gamind... Więcej

Main Protagonists and Characters
Prologue: The Fated Battle of four years ago.
Hansuke's arrival at Gamindustri, the story of the Dragneel Family
The Goddess of Leanbox, meeting with Vert
Invasion of Leanbox, the attack of the Heartless
A giant Heartless appear, Vs The Guard Armor
Let's go to Lastation, meeting with Noire
Noire's sadness, the memories of Uni
The Legend of Uni, one of the heros who saved Gamindustri
GRIM REAPER made their move, Apparition of Ōkui
Vs Ōkui the Sin of Gluttony, The Will of Noire
Planeptune here we go, The Goddess Neptune has arrival
Neptune most precious memories, The legend of Planeptune's heroin Nepgear
Meeting with Histoire the Oracle of Planeptune.
Saved just in time, Meiun Inochi save the day
Warechu strike back, Vs Demon Tide
Neptune's decision, for the sake of Gamindustri
Monsters hunt, Apparition of Marvy, CC2, Tekken and Broccoli
Arrival at Lowee, The Land of White Serenity
All the Goddesses reunited, Blanc the Goddess of Lowee
The sadness of Blanc, her memories of Rom & Ram
Blanc's culpability, the day where her life was devastated
Lowee's in danger, All ready to protect what we hold dear
The rage of Blanc, Vs Hokori the Sin of Pride
Desire to save people she hold dear, Blanc's decision
Reunion of cousins, 5pb. & MAGES
A great adventurer, Falcom in action
Saving the Legends, Vs Ikari the Sin of Wrath
Reunion of destiny, the return of Fuyu Dragneel, Asuka Shimada & Genji Shimada
Warechu turned into a monster, Gamindustri in danger
Stopping the rampaging Rat, Vs Warechu
A lot of Pride, Hokori release his full power
Desperate time for desperate measures, Histoire got kidnapped again
Saving Histoire, Ōkui transformed into a fallen angel
Taking back Planeptune, Vs Senbō The Sin of Envy & GRIM REAPER's Leader
A calamity approach, The Reaper is revived
In search for a solution, the Ultimate Key, the X-Blade
The four Lords of Death revived, the battle for the fate of Gamindustri
Relaxing before the final battle, the girls's feelings
Time to end this endless war for good, Vs True Reaper
My friends and My family are my power, The end of The Reaper
The beginning of a new era, Hansuke's happy life

Onward the Keyblade Graveyard, Legends Awakening

136 4 8
Autorstwa KazumaAkimoto

Neptune's POV

After we saved Falcom, RED & Linda from the Heartless at the Trinity Marsh Dungeon, we begin heading out toward Planeptune, once arrival we directly headed to the Basilicom where Histy was waiting for us.

Neptune: man, home sweet home, it's been a while since i left Planeptune.

Noire: i agree, even if we're gone for only a few day, it's like we've been gone for a long time.

Mina: we arrival at Planeptune, so what should we do now Hansuke ?

Hansuke: well, we have several preparation to make before going to the Keyblade Graveyard.

Chika: preparations, like items and stuff ?

Hansuke: yes that and also, we gonna need a Sharicite to heal the Goddesses's younger sisters.

Kei: i see, during the four years since they left, their Share energy decreased to the point they were exhausted during their fight.

Cave: i bet GRIM REAPER has something to do with this.

MAGES: how can you be so sure Cave ?

Cave: i mean, they were in great form when they left, so i was thinking GRIM REAPER must have the lords of death to make people worship their master.

5pb.: you right, it would make sense. by doing this the share energy of Nepgear and the others would have decreased.

Meiun: not only them, but also Neptune and the rest of the Goddesses would also been affected by it.

Noire: that's right, the same happened to us when we went to fight CFW Magic years ago.

Vert: if that's the case then we gonna have a serious problem.

Blanc: but look on the bright side, all of our nations regain shares after our battles against the Heartless and some of the four Lords of Death. i feel good

Neptune: same for me.

Hansuke: let's hope that it won't cause us problem.

Several minutes later, we arrival at the Basilicom where Histoire greet us with a smile on her face, she was so happy to see everyone reunited once again and begin the briefing on the current situation.

Neptune: we home Histy.

Histoire: Neptune, Hansuke, Noire everyone, welcome back.

Blanc: hello Histoire. it's nice to see you again.

Histoire: same for me too Lady Blanc, i see that you managed to find all the people who helped your brother, right Hansuke ?

Hansuke: yes histoire, i was finally able to gather everyone, like one big family.

Histoire: eheheheh, i'm glad to heard that from you, now what shall you do ?

Hansuke: first we need to make preparations before going to the Keyblade Graveyard, buying much item as we can and more importantly, Histoire do yo uhave the material to create Sharicite ?

Histoire: off course the Basilicom have the right equipment for this kind of task, why ?

Hansuke: well since Nepgear, Uni, Rom & Ram got their powers from Share energy, the Sharicite is the only thing that can heal them.

Histoire: i see what you mean, but it can also work on your brother.

Hansuke: really ?

Histoire: i'm sure of it Hansuke, do not worry, we will save them.

Hansuke: yeah, now everyone let's go doing our preparations, we have to get everything we need before going to the place where our siblings are held captive.

Histoire: understood, i'll prepare everything to create the Sharicite.

Hansuke: alright, everyone let's go making our preparations, because the place we going to is none other than the Keyblade Graveyard that GRIM REAPER use as their base of operation.

Meiun: i understand, it's like jumping into enemy territory.

Mina: that's right, preparation are very important, if we go there without preparing ourselve you can be sure that we will have a lot of trouble.

Kei: i agree with what Mina said.

Chika: me too.

Noire: then it's settled, we will use the time we had, me, Neptune, Blanc, Vert and Hansuke need train to become stronger.

Neptune: the people who led GRIM REAPER are extremely powerful even more than ASIC & the Four Felon.

Histoire: you sure of what you are saying Neptune ?

Blanc: we are, we even faced two of them, Hokori even transform into a form similar to ours that he called Fallen Angel form.

Vert: Blanc and i have seen firsthand that under this form, his speed, agility and endurance increased drastically, those guys are not pushover, they are really different from the Four Felon from ASIC.

Meiun: it practically took all of us to beat him, he was really, really strong.

Histoire: i see, in that case we have to be extra careful with those guys around.

Meiun: understand.

Hansuke: alright, let's split up into group, the first group will be Noire, Neptune, Blanc, Vert & me, we will train in order to become stronger against those guys it won't be easy.

Noire: alright.

Neptune: i guess it's training time.

Blanc: eheheheh, it's been a while since i've trained like this.

Vert: and more than that, being in training with the grandson of Haru Dragneel is lifetime opportunity.

Hansuke: the second group will be the Oracles, Kei, Mina & Chika, you stay with Histoire and help her creating the Sharicite, i've heard that you created one before, i know you can do it again.

Chika: alright Hansuke, you can count it on us.

Mina: honey.... i'll do my best.

Kei: leave this to us.

Hansuke: *smiling* alright then, Compa, IF, Tekken, Marvy, CC2, Broccoli, Meiun, MAGES, 5pb. Cave, Falcom, Linda & RED, you all of the third group will go buy the items we require in this list, this time it's a lot of them, some of them are the same, but there's some who we really need this time.

Compa: alright Hansuke, you can count it on us.

IF: yeah, beside you will train the goddesses so we can leave this to you.

Hansuke: alright, then everyone knows what to do, let's meet up at the Basilicom once we done with respective tasks.

Everyone: understood Hansuke.

Everyone leave the Basilicom to do their tasks, Me, Noire, Blanc & Vert follow Hansuke to a place outside of Planeptune called the Virtua Forest, Hansuke find it to be the perfect place to train.

Neptune: so what's the program of training, honey ?

Hansuke: it's a duel between me as your teacher against one of you, i will test your strength to see what you lack, i know you are strong but there's not only the strength and will that count.

Noire: understand babe.

Blanc: so who want to go first ?

Vert: Neptune, you go first.

Neptune: eh !!! why me ?

Noire: i think it's best you go first, beside we can see what you lack.

Neptune: okay then, Hansuke, i will be the first to fight you.

Hansuke: okay then, draw your sword and put yourself in battle stance.

Neptune: okay.

I pick up my sword and put myself in battle stance in front of Hansuke, who take his Keyblade and also put himself in battle stance.

Hansuke: okay then Neptune, i hope you are ready.

Neptune: i'm ready.

Hansuke: then let's begin to duel.

Both of us rush at each other and clash our respective weapons, we continue clashing our weapons several times as Noire, Blanc & Vert watch us.

Noire: Neptune's fighting skills hasn't decreased over the years.

Vert: yes, but we did have a serious fight since four years ago, this training is the perfect opportunity to regain the level we had in the past.

Blanc: i agree, especially me and vert considering the strength that Hokori did show to us.

Noire: i understand, let's watch their duel, maybe we can lear a thing or two from it.

Vert & Blanc: alright.

Mina's POV

While everyone are doing their respective tasks, me, Kei & Chika are helping Histoire to create the Sharicite that we once used to free the Goddesses from the Gamindustri Graveyard, this time we gonna use it to free Kazuma, Nepgear, Uni, Rom & Ram from the Keyblade Graveyard who is under GRIM REAPER's control.

Chika: you remember the first time we developed a Sharicite this big ?

Kei: off course, it was to free the Goddesses from their captivity, it was four year ago.

Mina: time flies really fast.

Histoire: i'm happy that the four of us are together again, it really feels like it's been a long time.

Mina: it is, the reason we are all together is thanks to Kazuma and Hansuke, i'm also happy that Kazuma is still alive after all this time.

Chika: yeah, i couldn't believe when i first heard of his supposed death, i always had faith in him that he's still alive and when Hansuke told us the truth, it really makes me happy and even confirm that i hasn't wrong.

Kei: me too, i'm really glad that he's still alive, if he was dead Hansuke would have lost it.

Histoire: indeed, by the way Mina did you receive a call from Vexen about the Replicas ?

Mina: yes, and he said that the Replicas we need for Fuyu, Asuka & Genji are 100% complete, he wanted me to warn you.

Histoire: that's a good news, now our legends will definitely return.

Chika: isn't that great ? that mean we will finally meet Hansuke's brother, sister and great-grandfather.

Kei: that's totally awesome, i never thought this day would come.

Histoire: did Vexen said something else ?

Mina: yes now that the Replicas are complete, he will send them to the Basilicom of Planeptune where you will receive them.

Histoire: that's good. i'm pretty sure Asuka and Fuyu will be happy.

At this moment, Fuyu and Asuka appear in their spirit form behind us, we sensed their presence but to be honest it was scary that they appear like that especially in their spirit form which look more like ghosts.

Fuyu "Spirit": off course, we are happy.

Histoire, Chika, Kei & Mina: kyahhhhhhhhhh !!!

Asuka "Spirit": oops, did we scare you ?

Histoire, Chika, Kei & Mina: off course, you two almost give us a heart attack !

Fuyu: my apologize, we didn't mean to scare you like this, anyway me, Asuka and Genji are happy about this news, with these, we will finally be able to return.

Asuka "Spirit": yeah, how long we've been waiting for this.

Chika: you two seems pretty happy, if you are happy then we are happy.

Asuka "Spirit": we are glad.... by the way can you give us an update about what Hansuke's been doing ?

Mina: off course Lady Asuka, Hansuke been doing pretty well, he managed to gather everyone who helped Kazuma and the CPU Candidates four years ago and now they are doing preparations before going to the Keyblade Graveyard.

Fuyu "Spirit": i see, where is he now ?

Mina: he's training with Neptune, Noire, Blanc & Vert.

Asuka "Spirit": i see, he must be teaching them about their fighting style and what they lack.

Chika: is he this good as a teacher ?

Fuyu "Spirit": yeah at the same level as me when we both teached Kazuma how to fight with a sword and about sword skills.

Chika: you two must be great teachers then.

Fuyu "Spirit": eheheheheh, stop you making me blush.

Asuka "Spirit": anyway, the Replicas will arrival soon at the Basilicom right Histoire ?

Histoire: yes, Vexen told it to Mina.

Fuyu "Spirit": then all we have to do is wait, once we return we will join all of you in your quest against GRIM REAPER.

Kei: i heard that you two and Genji faced against The Reaper, but he was really this powerful ?

Asuka "Spirit": it is, even when we managed to beat him, he has enough energy to plunge the world into Darkness, we use a technique that seal him away within the Keyblade Graveyard but at the cost of our lifes, even thought our physical body perished, our hearts and soul remained which is the reason why we here in our spirit form.

Kei: i see, he's gonna be a real pain to fight, but does he have a weakness ?

Fuyu "Spirit": he has one, the White Magic of Mars is his weakness, that power possess the ability to nullified his powers which is why he killed my mother to prevent her from getting in his way.

Histoire: we heard that from Hansuke, you both have suffered a lot because of what he did to your mother.

Fuyu "Spirit": yes, that day i feel very sad and depressed, our father was the only one left in our family to take care of us until he disappear, we don't even know if he's still alive, but when i became a full grow man, my hatred for The Reaper started building up inside my heart.

Mina: Hansuke also have a lot of hatred toward The Reaper and his cronies, but there's one of them who is the most normal of them all.

Fuyu "Spirit": really ! which one ?

Mina: it's name is Hokori and he bear the Sin of Pride, a very prideful man if you ask me.

Fuyu "Spirit": did you fight him once ?

Mina: yes, he was extremely powerful and a hard one to deal with, he was even more powerful when he transform into a form similar to the Goddesses called Fallen Angel Form.

Asuka "Spirit": i see, we didn't know that GRIM REAPER was led by powerful people. but why are you saying he is the most sane of them all ?

Chika: before each battle he made a bet, that once happen when Lowee got invaded by the Heartless.

Asuka "Spirit": what kind of bet did he make to you all when Lowee got invaded ?

Mina: he told Blanc & Vert that if we managed to defeat him, he will leave Lowee in peace, they managed to defeat him and like he promised, he left Lowee in peace.

Fuyu "Spirit": i see, he maybe a good guy in the inside, but how come he wasn't corrupted after he hold a fragment of The Reaper's power ?

Kei: i was thinking about that for a while and i came to the conclusion that his will must be so strong that it make him able to resist The Reaper's influence.

Asuka "Spirit": that make since, he is the second strongest member of that group after all.

Histoire: anyway, Vexen is about to send the Replicas here to the Basilicom, once they arrival you can placed your hearts within the Replicas.

Fuyu "Spirit": that's great, Mina say thanks to Vexen from us, he really helped us.

Mina: i will.

At this moment, Asuka and Fuyu spirit begin to disappear, but tell us that when the Replicas arrival they will come back and this time it will be permanent.

Fuyu "Spirit": oh ! looks like it's time.

Histoire: you have to go ?

Asuka "Spirit": yes Lady Histoire, we can't stay in our spirit form for long.

Mina: i hope we can see each other again.

Fuyu "Spirit": don't worry Mina, we will see each other again and this time it will be permanent. until then take care of Hansuke.

Their spirit form vanished in front of us, but we weren't sad as Fuyu said that we will see each other again and it will be permanent, those words make us so happy that we decide to continue doing what Hansuke told us to do, Creating the Sharicite so that Kazuma and the CPU Candidates could be free from their captivity.

Mina: Fuyu, Asuka, we will see each other again it's promise.

Chika: so girls, does what Fuyu said did ignite the determination and will within our Hearts ?

Kei: it does Chika, let's do our best.

Histoire: yes, let's do our best to create the Sharicite, the time of a long waited family reunion is near, i hope both Hansuke & Kazuma will be ready for this wonderful surprise.

Mina: eheheheheh, they will be surprise, i can say it.

Noire's POV

Several hours later, Neptune's duel with Hansuke was over, she was on the ground exhausted, Hansuke while fighting her notice a few things about her fighting style, some with good point and some she lack.

Noire: whoa ! i never thought Hansuke would be this powerful, but this is just insane.

Vert: indeed, he maybe the most powerful member of his family after his grandfather.

Blanc: Hansuke darling......

Hansuke: alright Neptune, you had a good fighting style and some awesome skills, but there's a few thing you lack.

Neptune: like what ?

Hansuke: first, you lacking defense, during our duel i notice that when you attacked me too many often which left too many opening for me to hit you and second, your movements are too predicable, with all the experience i have in battle, i can see every move that you are about to make against me and organize a counterattack on you in no time.

Neptune: i see..... i notice that my defense was lacking ever since that day.

Hansuke: if you go against one of the four Lords of Death like that, you'll be beaten in no time, so how about this, i train you and the other Goddesses about tmy family's fighting style and making you four more stronger so that you can be in equal ground with me, Meiun and even stood against GRIM REAPER.

Vert: that's not a bad idea, what do you think Blanc, Noire, Neptune ?

Blanc: i agree, teaching us the Dragneel Fighting Style would help us a lot.

Noire: beside, we maybe strong but with how Neptune got beaten by Hansuke in the duel, it made us realize that we lack the strength to deal with GRIM REAPER's four Lords of Death.

Neptune: Hansuke we accept your proposal.

Hansuke: *smile* alright, then girls i hope you ready.

Vert, Blanc, Noire & Neptune: yes, we are ready.

Hansuke: okay then let the training begin.

We begin our training under Hansuke's tutelage, at first we meditated in order to gather energy even thought we possess share energy, after several hours me and Neptune faced each other in a duel with Hansuke encouraging us and tell us what's good and wrong, while Blanc and Vert were watching us.

Noire: how's this.

Neptune: not yet.

Hansuke: nice Neptune.

Neptune: take this Noire.

Noire: whoa ! that was close.

Hansuke: Noire, read the movements of Neptune, like that you can block her attempts and counterattack.

Noire: okay.

Neptune attack Noire with her wooded sword, like Hansuke told me, i read Neptune's movements while dodging her attempts and when i saw an opening i block her sword and hit her.

Neptune: oh no !

Noire: an opening.

I use this opportunity to strike Neptune, she barely escaped from my sword, but i tackle her down and jump at her, Neptune kick me off her and rush at me, i tried to attack her but she jump above me and hit me with her wooden sword in the back.

Noire: argh !

Neptune: got you.

Noire: eh ! are you sure about this.

At this moment, Neptune tried to block my attempt, but with my full strength i managed to disarmed Neptune by swinging my wooded sword from below her and hit her sword very hard.

Neptune: you actually managed to disarmed me ! impressive.

Hansuke: and the duel between Noire and Neptune is over, Noire you did great, yo utoo Neptune.

Noire & Neptune: *smiling* thank you darling.

Hansuke: alright girls, let's have 30 minute break, after that Vert and Blanc you two will faced each other in a duel.

Blanc: alright.

Vert: okay.

While we take our 30 minutes break, Hansuke come to us, sit down and tell us how do we feel with the training we undergo with him.

Hansuke: so girls, how do you all feel ?

Blanc: *smile* i'm feel good, all thank to your training.

Vert: i bet you want to train us for the upcoming battles against GRIM REAPER, well i understand, giving the fact that Hokori was this strong is the proof that our current strength isn't enough to face against an opponent of this caliber.

Hansuke: yeah, he is really strong, he is at the same level as me, Mina and Chika, but i know you can reach that level of strength too.

Noire: you think ?

Hansuke: i'm sure of it.

Noire: i understand, what about you Neptune ?

Neptune: i agree with what Vert said, we could take down ASIC and the Four Felon with ease, but today giving our current level of strength it's not enough against someone of the caliber of Hokori. we need to train more to be able to fight them on equal ground.

Blanc: you say it, but we have to train a lot to increase not only our strength but also making tactics and create couterattack against them.

Vert: at least we know one thing, that all four Lords of Death do have a weakness regarding their respective element they are associated.

Hansuke: yes and we have the Crystal sword and Ascalon, two weapons created by my grandfather and mother as a fragment of her power lies within them which made us have a great advantage against them.

Neptune: we are really grateful to your grandpa and mother for the weapons they've created.

Noire: yes, now we have a chance against the four Lords of Death, but we still need training.

Blanc: if we want to beat those guys, we need to train in order to strength ourselves, i wonder if the training we have is the same is the one you did under your father Hansuke babe ?

Hansuke: it is, despite how strict he was, my dad really care about me and Fuyu.

Vert: i'm pretty he's still alive somewhere, i'm sure of it.

Hansuke: thank you for reassuring me Vert.

Vert: no problem honey, family always stick together no matter what happen.

Hansuke: okay girls, break's over.

Blanc: alright, you vs me Vert, let's see what our current level is for both of us.

Vert: okay.

Both of them put themselves in battle stance as Hansuke raise his hand to give the signal of the beginning of the duel between both of them.

Hansuke: okay, are you two ready for the duel ?

Blanc & Vert: yes we are.

Hansuke: alright then let the duel begin.

Blanc & Vert: Access !!!

He give the signal and so begin the duel between Vert and Blanc who immediately transform into their Goddess Form.

Blanc: processor unit set complete.

Vert: transformation complete.

Both of them rush at each other and clashes their weapons several time before pull back, Blanc attack Vert with her Hammer, Vert saw her movements and dodge every attempts she made.

Vert: nice but unfortunately i can read your movements Blanc.

Blanc: eh, you sure about this.

Blanc jump into the air and tried to smash Vert with her hammer, Vert dodge her attack as a smike of ice appear where she was standing.

Vert: whoa ! that was close.

Blanc: are you sure ?

Vert: yes, take this, Purpurascens Burst

Vert rush at Blanc and attack her with her spear three time, Blanc did block two of his attempt but couldn't counter the last one and got hit.

Blanc: argh ! you got me pretty go.

Vert: oh ! i managed to land a hit on you.

Blanc: eheheheh, you know that overconfidence will led you to your defeat ? then i'll show you, Zerstorung

Blanc spin her Hammer for extra momentum and then crush Vert with a fierce blow, the damages was not that bad as Vert was enough resistant to this kind of attack.

Blanc: you are pretty much resistant, aren't you ?

Vert: i'am, thank to all those battle we had, my body was able to resistant such attack from your hammer.

Blanc: eh ! i'm glad all those fight against ASIC and Arfoire really pay off, but against GRIM REAPER, we need to go all out.

Vert: i agree, then let's do this, Rainy Ratnapura

Vert rush at Blanc and tried to pierce him with her spear technique, but Blanc use what she learn from Hansuke and counter every attempt of Vert to hit her.

Vert: what !

Blanc: an opening ! just what i need it, Getter Ravine

Blanc jump into the air and rush at Vert with her hammer and tried to smash her down, Vert dodge it at the last minutes as Blanc's hammer hit the ground.

Blanc: wow ! nice dodging Vert.

Vert: that was a close one, but i got you right where i wanted.

Blanc: don't think so.

Both of them gather a lots of energy and unleash their respective attack at each other with serious look in their eyes.

Vert: here i go, Inbetween Spear

Blanc: Gefahrlichtern.

Both attack collide wuth each other creating a smoke screen, we wonder what's going on and when the the smoke dissipate, both of them were still standing but exhausted.

Blanc: *exhausted* you are pretty strong.....

Vert: *exhausted* you too Blanc.... but we sill have a long way to go.

Hansuke: alright, this is the end of the duel.

Both Vert & Blanc put away their weapons and transform back into their human form with smile on their faces, as Hansuke tell both of them that their performance was great.

Hansuke: Vert, Blanc, you both performed greatly, you both are at the level of facing the four Lords of Death.

Blanc: really ! that's great.

Vert: i hope we can win against them.

Hansuke: listen up, despite the fact that Hokori easily beat you two down, you stood up against him and even faced him with all of your might, i know for a fact that his Fallen Angel Form wasn't expected, but you two stand up against him with full knowledge of having no chance against him when under that form is already a feat.

Blanc & Vert: *blushing* thank you Hansuke darling.

Hansuke: Neptune, Noire, you see how both Vert and Blanc fight ?

Noire & Neptune: yes Hansuke.

Hansuke: as you saw, they not only use their will and strength to fight, they also use their head to think of strategy on how beat their opponents and organize a counterattack that will be very effective, i hope today's lesson teached all of you something.

Noire: yes, it teach us a lot about your family's fighting style.

Neptune: i hope we can do more session in the futur.

Blanc: i can't wait for the next session.

Vert: me too.

Hansuke: alright then, i hope you are all ready for the next session because i will personally test all of you.

Noire: * shocked* really !

Hansuke: really Noire babe, don't worry, when our duel started, think of me as a opponent you must defeat.

Noire: okay, i'll do my best when the time come.

Hansuke: i'm happy to heard that, with such determination you can do anything Noire, same to you too Neptune.

Neptune: understood Honey.

Hansuke: now let's stop the training session and go back to the Basilicom, i wonder if the others have finished their tasks ?

Noire: maybe they do, but let's go back and see for ourselves.

Hansuke: alright and girls.

Neptune: yes Hansuke.

At this moment, Hansuke rush at us and give us a big hug which make us all blushing, we see a smile of Hansuke's face as he thanked us for always being with him.

Hansuke: girls, thank you for always being with me.

Noire: you did a lot for us my love, if it weren't for you telling us the truth about our sisters and Kazuma, we would have been depressed for the rest of our life.

Neptune: once we rescue them from the Keyblade Graveyard, we will return the favor to you.

Blanc: you fighted against GRIM REAPER for so long, let us help you putting an end to them.

Vert: once they are done for, you can live the happy life that you once used to live with all of us as your family.

Hansuke: *smiling* yeah, once this nightmare's over, let's enjoy our life as a family.

Compa's POV

After Hansuke told all of us our respective tasks, our group consisting of myself, Iffy, Falcom, Linda, RED, Tekken, Marvy, CC2, Broccoli, Cave, 5pb., MAGES & Meiun head to the item shop of the city and get the items on the list Hansuke give to us.

IF: let's head to the Item Shop and buy the items Hansuke ask us to get.

Linda: so what are the items Hansuke requested this time, i see that some of them are the same as he always want us to buy, but the rest are new to him.

RED: Compa, can you tell us the name of the item of the list ?

Compa: off course, one moment please....

I take the list of items that Hansuke need us to get from the Item Shop and begin saying the names of what we need as part of the preparations to go to the Keyblade Graveyard.

Compa: so the items we need are, 20 Nep Bull EX II, 10 of my Medical Kit, 10 Detoxin, 15 Paralaxin, 15 AGI Booster Z, 15 STR Booster Z, 15 Anti-Paralysis, 25 Exuberant Lump and 30 Eject Button.

Tekken: whoa ! that's a lot of Items we've got to get.

Compa: yes, especially for this occasion, we all going to head to the Keyblade Graveyard to save Ge-Ge and the others, but we don't know what obstacles wait ahead of us.

Marvy: i see, that's why Hansuke told all of us to make preparations, he knew exactly what will happen we go there unprepared.

Broccoli: he really is smart, nyu.

CC2: yeah he is, if he wasn't here, we would have go there and run into a trap or something.

MAGES: what do you think Meiun ?

Meiun: Hansuke is really smart, i heard from him that of al lthe Dragneel Family members, he is the most intelligent of them all even more than Fuyu.

MAGES: i see, i bet during his training with his father, he learn how to make battle strategies, maybe he also possess the Premonition.

Meiun: you know MAGES, that fact that he was able to dodge every single attempts from the Heartless or from the four Lords of Death proved to me that he indeed possess the same ability as me, The Premonition.

MAGES: he must have trained hard to attain this level of mastery, especially if it made him able to see into the futur.

Meiun: you right.

MAGES: by the way, i wanted to ask you, who are those guys you call the four Lords of Death ?

Meiun: well MAGES, the four Lords of Death are the leaders of GRIM REAPER who worship a cataclysmic being known The Reaper, Kazuma once said to me that his home world got almost destroy during the war involving his family and GRIM REAPER, however the Reaper got beaten by Fuyu, Asuka & Genji and sealed away within the Keyblade Graveyard but at the cost of their own life.

MAGES: but even if their body perish, what about their hearts and soul ?

Meiun: from what i have heard, their hearts and soul managed to remain in the world and sometime appear in front of us as their hearts and soul materialize in their spirit form, plus while materialize they take the form of what they used to look like before their death.

MAGES: i see, so they are still alive but in the form of a spirit.

Meiun: yeah.

MAGES: the Dragneel Family are really interested, how long i've been waited to meet them.

Meiun: you really love them didn't you MAGES.

MAGES: off course i love them, they are my idols, i have read so much things about them, about the accomplishments of Haru Dragneel the living legend, about the foundation of the Dragneel Family and their dojo, about the war they've stopped by taking down the one behind all this, i know everything about them, even about Kazuma who is a member of the family who stopped Arfoire.

Meiun: so you like me, someone who is really a fan of the Dragneel Family.

MAGES: yes am i.

Meiun: then you and me have a lot in common, i really wish that we meet them before all those disasters took place.

MAGES: yeah.... we could.....

Meiun: i'm sure we will meet them and sooner than we expect.

Both of them look at each other's eyes for a few minutes, i looked at them with a smile and notice sparkling in their eyes.

Compa: Iffy did you noticed ?

IF: yes, looks like MAGES and Meiun are falling for one another.

Tekken: that's so cute, your cousin actually is a admirer of the Dragneel Family.

5pb.: i didn't know that, Meiun and Kazuma are best friends, so it's nothing new for him, but MAGES, i didn't know she was a admirer of Hansuke's grandfather.

CC2: well there's a first time for everything.

Marvy: don't worry 5pb., i'm sure that your cousin is in good hand with Meiun by her side.

5pb.: eheheh, MAGES always call herself the mad magician, but falling in love with Meiun is something new to me.

Broccoli: anyway, let's go to the Item Shop and buy the items, nyu.

Cave: alright then, let's go.

We enter the Item shop where we are greeted by the owner himself and ask us about what we need and we hand over the list to him for him to get a look at it.

Item Shop Owner: welcome to my shop girls, what can i do for you ?

Compa: we came to buy the items on that list Hansuke Dragneel given to us.

Item Shop owner: oh ! Haru's grandson send you all here, i see now, okay, let me see the list he given to you..... so he want 20 Nep Bull EX II, 10 of my Medical Kit, 10 Detoxin, 15 Paralaxin, 15 AGI Booster Z, 15 STR Booster Z, 15 Anti-Paralysis, 25 Exuberant Lump and 30 Eject Button. is that all you need ?

Compa: yes sir.

Item Shop owner: okay then, wait here i go get you the items you request.

The owner go pick up the item Hansuke requested and when he come back, we see that he has a lot of them like it was written on the list.

Item Shop owner: here all you need, so 20 Nep Bull EX II cost 800 000 credit, 10 of Compa's Medical kit cost 320 000 credit, 2500 credit for 10 Detoxin, 3750 credit for 15 paralaxin, for the 15 AGI Booster Z it cost 120 000 credit, same for the STR Booster Z, 15 Anti-Paralysis cost 82 500 credit, 25 Exuberant Lump for 250 000 credit and 30 Eject Button for 30 000 credit, that makes a total of 1 728 750 credits.

Compa: lucky for us, we have the money we got from that Rank S quest, here this is for you.

Item Shop owner: thank you very much.

IF: now that we got what we wanted, let's go back to the Basilicom, Hansuke and the others must have finished their tasks.

Item Shop owner: Everyone.... please, on behalf of Gamindustri and the Dragneel Family, do everything to bring back Kazuma and the CPU Candidates.

Meiun: don't worry, we will bring them back i promise.

Compa: we won't let history repeat itself again.

MAGES: and we will make sure that those responsable for their captivity will be punished.

Item Shop owner: i see..... such speech, then i pray for you all to succeed in your quest.

Compa: thank you sir, see you later.

We leave the Item Shop and head back to the Basilicom, on the way back, Meiun and MAGES were walking next to each other holding hands, MAGES blushed as Meiun hold her hand.

MAGES: *blushing* so Meiun.... what are you going to do once all of this is over ?

Meiun: well i'm probably live my life at his fullest and have good moments with Hansuke and the rest of our family.

MAGES: *blushing* i... i see.... well, me apart from searching for Doc P, i've got nothing else to do in life.

Meiun: if you want, you can come live with me.

That word make MAGES's head turn red like a tomato, all of us including her cousin 5pb. listened to them and were surprise of the sudden proposal Meiun made to MAGES.

IF: did he just made a proposal to MAGES !

5pb.: *surprised* oh my god !

Compa: how bold, i'm so happy for him and MAGES.

MAGES: *blushing* hmm..... uhhh..... i.... i..... i......

Meiun: it's okay no need to panic, if you aren't sure, then i let you think about my proposal MAGES, when we save Kazuma, Nepgear, Uni, Rom & Ram from the Keyblade Graveyard, come find me and i'll listen to you and heard your answer.

MAGES: *blushing* o-o-o-o-okay....

Tekken: oh boy, i think she's gonna explode.

CC2: yeah, i can sense her heart beat going on at full speed.

Marvy: let her calm down for now, today has been a very interesting day.

5pb.: cousin.....

Cave: is something wrong 5pb. ?

5pb.: oh, nothing, nothing at all now let's go back to the Basilicom shall we ?

Cave: ......

Several hours later, we came back first at the Basilicom while waiting for the other groups to come, MAGES has calmed down with Meiun ask her if she's always, the oracles arrival in second with smile on their faces.

Compa: hi Histy, we back.

Histoire: welcome back, so did you get the items requested by Hansuke ?

IF: they are right here and what about you ? you seems happy.

Mina: well, we are all happy because three peoples who sacrificed their life, years ago will finally be able to return to our world.

Tekken: really ! who are they ?

Mina: members of the Dragneel Family Fuyu and Asuka along with Genji Shimada the cyborg ninja.

Meiun: really ! that's awesome, if they return then GRIM REAPER won't stand a chance against us.

Chika: yes, this is a wonderful news, Hansuke won't believed himself.

Kei: i agree, for now let's focus on what's important.

Marvy: yes Kei, so did you four managed to create the Sharicite ?

Histoire: yes, the Sharicite is right here in Chika's hands.

Compa: whoa ! that's beautiful.

Chika: now we need to wait for Hansuke's return.

MAGES: GRIM REAPER..... this organization will pay the price of held our CPU Candidates and Kazuma captive for so long.

Meiun: you said it MAGES, they've been messing with us for so long, now it's time to get serious.

Hansuke's POV

After several hours later, e finally return to the Basilicom and saw the other groups gathered together which mean that they have accomplished their tasks and are now ready to go to the Keyblade Graveyard.

Hansuke: everyone's here.

Compa: Hansuke, welcome back.

Mina: so how was training Blanc and the other Goddesses ?

Hansuke: it was good, very good.

Blanc: yeah, he teached us his family's fighting style and also evaluated us to see what we lack in our defense and others.

Meiun: as expected from Hansuke, i'm sure Haru was the same back in the day.

Hansuke: i don't know what he teached his students when he was alive, but i'm sure he was the same as my father but less strict.

IF: i'm sure he loved his students very much the same way he love his family.

Hansuke: i'm sure of it.

Noire: so did everyone accomplished their task ?

Compa: yes, we got the Items Hansuke requested, right here.

Hansuke: that's good and what about the Sharicite ?

Mina: right here, Hansuke.

We all look at the Sharicite that was creating by the oracles and it was big crystal that shine like i have never seen before, now i'm sure that we can save our siblings but i have a feeling it won't be easy.

Hansuke: it's so beautiful.

Chika: it is, with the Sharicite we can finally save Kazuma and the CPU Candidates from that cursed place.

Mina: with both your Keyblade's power and shares we gain by saving the nations from the Heartless, opening that big portal to the Keyblade Graveyard will be easy.

IF: yes, time is near.

Noire: this time, it's our turn to save Kazuma and our sisters.

Hansuke: if i remember, they were the ones who saved you four from ASIC, right ? i guess it's time for you, their sisters to return the favor to them.

Neptune: you right honey.

Blanc: eheheheh, i like how he is direct with us.

Tekken: so hat should we do now ?

Hansuke: now that the preparations are complete, let's get some rest, it's not a good idea to go there while we are all exhausted from everything we've done so far.

Marvy: Hansuke's right, we need to be in good shape.

Kei: Histoire, what do you think ?

Histoire: it's a good idea, beside all of you are exhausted due to constant fight against the Heartless and GRIM REAPER, you deserve some rest.

Vert: yes, we all do.

Cave: we will be ready, no matter.

MAGES: Meiun.....

Meiun: i know the time is near, i hope you are ready MAGES, because the place we're about to go is where our friends are being held captive.

MAGES: i know, no matter i'll help, i just can't sit and doing nothing when our friends are in danger.

Meiun: just like me, i've been waiting four years for this moment to arrival, now the time has come.

MAGES: yeah, but first let's go get some rest, i see that you are pretty tired.

Meiun: yeah, the battle against Hokori have pretty exhausted me.

Histoire: everyone rest well, tomorrow you journey to the fated place.

Everyone: right.

Later that night Meiun couldn't sleep so he head to the balcony of the Basilicom to have some fresh air until he notice MAGES in her casual outfit looking at the stars.

MAGES: oh ! Meiun, what are you doing here ?

Meiun: i couldn't sleep, so i come here to have some fresh air, what about you MAGES ?

MAGES: couldn't sleep either, i came here to look at the stars.

Meiun: they look beautiful isn't it ?

MAGES: yeah, look i'm sorry about earlier, but i was surprise about the proposal you made to me.

Meiun: it's okay, it's natural to react like that, it just you weren't prepared for what i had say.

MAGES: yes..... so how did you meet Kazuma for the first time ?

Meiun: it was when i was know as CFW Brave, i was in ASIC under the assumption that it will bring happiness to the children, but after i lost to Kazuma, he told me his stories and i even see why he despite GRIM REAPER so much, after that he used a technique on me which making me reborn as the human i'am now under the name of Meiun Inochi.

MAGES: i see, Kazuma love the Dragneel Family so much, he even managed to convince you to join his side.

Meiun: yes, since then he and i become best friends, we helped each other a lot when ASIC caused trouble around Gamindustri.

MAGES: i bet you still have regrets.

Meiun: yes, but thanks to Kazuma, all of my doubts are gone, when ASIC was destroyed completely, Kazuma asked me a favor before he, Nepgear, Uni, Rom & Ram head to the Keyblade Graveyard to fight against GRIM REAPER's leader four years ago.

MAGES: and that favor as to keep Gamindustri safe from evil being such as GRIM REAPER or any other villains that wish to take it over.

Meiun: yes, that was the favor he asked, i've been training for four years and when i heard that Kazuma's big brother was gather all people who help my best friends i set out to find him.

MAGES: i understand, you've been waiting for this for four years after hearing that Kazuma and the CPU Candidates were still alive.

Meiun: exactly and now it's time for me to return the favor, we have to save Kazuma and the CPU Candidates and protect the children's futur.

MAGES: i understand, beside i'll be here to help you, you don't have to do this alone Meiun.

Meiun: *blushing* MAGES.....

Both of them stare at each other and then shared a romantic kiss under the night sky, me, Blanc, Neptune, Noire, Vert, Chika and Mina looked at them with smile on our face.

Noire: we get up to take something to drink but we didn't expect to see both Meiun and MAGES being so lovey-dovey.

Hansuke: yeah, i can see that those two have a brighter futur ahead of them.

Neptune: yep, Meiun always was alone, but seeing this make me think that he finally got a girlfriend.

Vert: he deserve someone who love and support him in those kind of situation, i'm pretty sure 5pb. would agree with me on this.

Chika: i'm sure she is right now.

Mina: i hope the relation between them will bloom like a flower.

Hansuke: i'm sure of it, now let's go back to bed, we came to take something to drink after all, but seeing them make us so happy for them. tomorrow will be finally the day we save our siblings.

Noire: right, they saved us before, now it's time for us to return the favor.

Neptune: "Nep Jr.... i'm coming to save you"

The next day, everyone including myself were at the Basilicom's main hall, we were all gather as both me and Chika summon our Keyblade.

Hansuke: alright everyone, are you ready ?

Everyone: yes, we are Hansuke.

Hansuke: good, Chika with me.

Chika: okay darling.

Both of us raise our keyblade and gather light and Share energy with those two combined, we managed to open a huge portal that allow all of us to travel to the Keyblade Graveyard.

Neptune: whoa ! that portal is huge.

Noire: our honey is the best, with his light energy and our share energy, it was enough to create this huge portal for all of us to travel to the Keyblade Graveyard.

Mina: it's time..... we've been waiting for this moment for so long, Nepgear, Uni, Rom, Ram and Kazuma, we coming to save.

Hansuke: everyone just so you all know, once we enter this huge portal, there's no turning back, we won't return until we save the CPU Candidates and my brother.

Chika: we understand Hansuke, we are all determined to bring them back.

Vert: yes, we won't fail.

Blanc: all of Gamindustri put their faith in us.

Meiun: Kazuma, hold on, we coming to save you and the CPU Candidates.

MAGES: we will save them, failure is not an option.

Marvy: i know we can do it, right Tekken and CC2 ?

Tekken & CC2: off course Marvy.

Falcom: RED, Linda, are you ready ?

Linda: yes we are Falcom.

Broccoli: all set and ready to go.

Kei: we have everything we needed, the items and the Sharicite with us.

Mina: plus the weapons created by Haru Dragneel and Katsumi Dragneel

Hansuke: alright then, let's go to the Keyblade Graveyard, we will save the CPU Candidates and Kazuma from there and we will show those guys from GRIM REAPER that our family is more united than ever.

Everyone: yeah !!!!

After the speech i'd made, all of us enter the portal that led us to the place where our loved ones are being held captive, the portal close leaving Histoire behind to led the operation called: Legends Awakening.

Histoire: everyone..... good luck, do your best.

Chapter End

That's all for chapter 26, i hope you enjoyed the chapter

Next Time in HyperDimension Neptunia Rebirth 2 X Male Reader: The legends return

Chapter 27: Saving the Legends, Vs Ikari the Sin of Wrath

See you all next time everyone and take care

KazumaAkimoto out

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

220K 1.4K 22
A wedding ring won't save anyone... Settled was an average high school boy, is experiencing things that caused rough times. People never liking and h...
28.5K 2.4K 45
Story of a family - strict father, loving mother and naughty kids.
5.3K 199 15
𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛, La Capone falls in love with a innocent/ nerdy girl
177K 4.1K 102
A man with a troubled past ends up as a teacher in Kivotos. Oh well, it's not the toughest thing he's had to do. (A retelling of the story with a dif...