My New Home

By TVreviewer

After suffering abuse from her dad and having to bounce from foster home to foster home, Carrie Hudson has be... More

1: Meeting The Anderson Boys
2: Family Dinner
3: Fist Night
4: Morning!
5: Adler Highschool
6: Practice
7: Workout
8: Little League (short)
9: Girl's Day Out!
10: True Intentions
11: Liam And Charlotte?
12: Brandy's Check In
13: Mrs. Anderson
14: Rainy Days (Short)
15: Comfort
16: Brent's Cookies
17: House Party
19: Standing My Ground
20: Talking About It
21: Hard Times (short)
22: Losing And Winning In A Thin Line (short)
23: Friday Night Game
24: Get Ready With Me (short)
25: First Date
26: Fishing With Eric
27. Welcome Back
10k Special: Fun Facts And Secret Info
28. Rendezvous Minus The Sexy Parts
29. Father Figures
30. Dads Of Different Kinds
31. Daddy Dearest
32. Love Hurts
33. Mall Brats
34. Meals and Melodrama
35. Car Forplay
36. Brother Battle
37. Dudes Liking Dudes (short)
38. "NORMAL"
39. Nana
40. Totally Not A Filler Chapter
41. Partners....With Him?!
42. Babysitting The Boys
43. "I do not judge you"
44. Shot Through The Gut And Your To Blame
45. The Reeds
46. Brothers Love
47. Breakfast & Besties
48. Benji, My Brother.
49. Father vs. Dad
Extra Notes: HAPPY HOLIDAYS
50. OWEN I
51. Quiet Drive
52. Hotel Hopping
53. Razor Sharp Tension
54. Owen II (Part One)
55. OWEN II (Part Two)
56. Just Like Your Mother...
57. ERIC I
58. The Time Between
59. Numb I (3rd Person)
60. Numb II (3rd Person)
61. Numb III (3rd Person)
62. Feeling I
63. Feeling II
64. RG
65. Two Months Later - Beach Day
66. EPILOGUE - Adoption Day
MY NEW HOME SERIES & NEXT BOOKS

18: I'm Fine

4.5K 126 5
By TVreviewer

I had finally fallen asleep about an hour after getting back to the party but that was short lived however by the lights being turned on.

"Owen?" I asked, staring at him. He had cuts all over his face, a bloody nose and was bruised badly. "Carrie!" He ran to me, holding me tightly.

"Your so hurt, like me help." He looked down at himself and shrugged. "You should see that bastard." He gritted his teeth, reminding me of Elliott.

"Did you kill him?" Stupid question, I know but he looked pretty bad so I could only imagine Elliott's condition. Not that I was worried, fuck him for hurting me.

"Of course not but me and Brent beat him senseless." Brent, oh my God, is he okay?!

"Is he okay?! Brent I mean!" He smiled a little. "Yeah, injured but okay." I sighed, I'm so glad. He saved me, another reason to like him.

"Did Brent tell you everything." I ask, Owen had a first-aid kit in his room and I went to fetch it. I wanted to make Owen okay, he did avenged me after all.

"Everything he knew." He said as I walked back to him, I opened the kit and started wiping the patches of blood on his face.

"How much did the party people see?" He took my free hand in his, he held for a second. "We took Elliott out of the party so no one knew the whole story."

I was greatful, I didn't want the school students to find out of my assault, that was made me a freak, not like I'm not already one.

"Did Elliott remind you of your dad?" Owen asked, I put a band-aid on his chin and kissed it. "A lot." I confessed, I can do that with Owen now.

Tell him things, things I don't even think Hank knows, that's how much I trust him.

"Brent didn't mention anything we did before Elliott attacked me, did he?" I know it's a dramatic subject change and probably unwarranted but I still wanted to know.

"You and Brent did something?" He asked, all anger and sadness out of his voice, it was replaced with curiosity.

"We were going to, not sex or that stuff, just kiss but then shit went down." He smiled a little then frowned.

"Elliott really fuck up, I mean it's still what are the unforgivable to do it any day but right before you and Brent got together!" I laughed and sat next to him.

"What're we going to do? What will I do when I see him again?" I asked, laying on his bed. "If he talks to you or hurts you again, I'll hurt him."

He tucks a lose strand of hair behind my ear and lays next to me. "Can I sleep in here tonight?" He nods and turns the night off.

"You can sleep in here however long you want." He said, getting settled on the bed. "I don't want to impose." I said, getting closer to him.

"Your my sister, you can't do that to me." I've heard that word, sister, come from most of they're mouths but I still get warmed up when I hear that.

"Just tonight for now." He cradled my head and softly brushed my hair with his fingers. "Okay." He said.

I pressed my body against his, hoping that me knowing he's there would keep me from being scared.

"Goodnight, Owen." I said, he was already asleep though, all that fighting must've make him tired.

I closed my eyes but all I could see was Elliott on top of me and what happened afterwards.

It was killing me inside, not even Owen's warmness could make me feel better.

*~*~*~*~*

"How drunk were you two last night?" Someone asked, shaking me awake. I opened my eyes to see Liam staring at me and Owens intertwined bodies.

Owen grumbled and turned to me, he smiled at me. "Feeling better?" I shrugged. "I guess." Liam gave us a questioning look.

"Feel better? What happened at the party?" Liam couldn't know, no one else could know.

"Nothing, I'm just not a party gal." I said, getting up from the bed. "And why are you two in the same bed?" He asked, that wasn't too crazy of a question.

"We didn't have sex if that's what your asking." Owen said, joining me off the bed. "I wasn't asking that, I'm asking why you two were sleeping together."

I groaned, sure he was just being Liam but I didn't need him to be the curious and teasing guy.

"It's none of your business, bug off will ya!" Liam's eyes widen and he put his hands up. "Whoa sorry, I didn't mean do tick you off."

Owen pulled me back on the bed and whispered. "Carrie you need to clam down, okay?" I nodded, feeling bad now.

"No I'm sorry, I better get back to my room." I stood, turning away from them.

"That was weird, is she okay?" I heard Liam ask when I was halfway up the stairs. I didn't think I was but I had to keep pushing.

I left the basement, bumping straight into Benji in the process. "Hey, sissy." I was so happy to see him, he always made me feel better.

"Morning!" I kneeled down and hugged him, he giggled and hugged me back. "Sissy are you okay?" He asked, after I held him for longer then I usually do.

"Of course I am." He didn't give it a second thought, he kissed my cheek lightly then skipped away.

"Hey honey." Hank said, giving me a side hug. "Hey Hank." He noticed my off balance attitude immediately. "You okay, sweety?"

I faked a smile, worst case scenario would be if Hank found out so I must keep it covered up. "I'm great, just a little tired."

He frowned. "Oh so the party got you tired?" I started freaking out inside, he knows about the party?!

My look of horror had him chuckle, he shook his head. "Oh Carrie, don't look so scared." That wasn't much comfort.

"I'm sorry Hank, I didn't drink a drop I promise." He took both of my hands and sqeeuzed them.

"It's okay, it's only natural that a teen girl goes to one." I bit my lip, thankful he didn't get angry.

"So your not mad?" He laughed. "No, I'm not mad." I smiled just as the twins walked in.

"Someone's in a better mood." Liam grumbled, I sighed. I really shouldn't have been such a jerk, even if he was being so pressing.

"Much better." I said, coming up to him and sqeeuzed him. "Is that an apology?" I rolled my eyes. "For what? Shutting down your curiosity?" I got him there. "Whatever, Carrie."

After a short conversation with them, I made it to my room. Lingering at the room, staring at my empty bed.

I slowly walked in and took my phone out of my pocket, I cringed at my notifications.

Charlotte
Four missed calls and ten unread messages

Delilah
Eight missed calls and three unread messages

Penny
Three missed calls and two unread messages

All my friends are worried about me, but the one contact that had me most worried was Brent.

Brent
Fifteen missed calls and six unread messages

I clicked on his messages and started reading them.

~ Brent ~

Hey, you okay?

I'm really worried.

C'mon call me please...

Carrie talk to me

Are you mad about me beating Elliott up?

I'll leave you alone, talk to me when your ready.

I pressed the call button and placed my phone against my ear. "Carrie!" He answered after one ring. "Brent, I'm sorry I didn't answer you."

"No no no, it's okay. How are you?" I bit my lip. "I just can't stop thinking about it, about him." I confessed.

He was silent for a minute, only are breathing broke the silent. "Do you want me to come over?" He finally said.

"No it's okay." I wasn't going to force him, I didn't want to involve him in my broken life.

"Are you sure? I don't mind." He said kindly, I smiled. "I'm okay really but can we keep talking." He did make me feel better.

"As long as you want." He said. We talked for a while, maybe an hour and I felt way better after we hung up.

"Talking with Brent?" Owen said, a playful smile. "Yeah, I was." I say, he enters my room and sits next to me.

"Are you gonna tell my dad? About what Elliott did to you." I shook my head violently. "No, and you can't tell him either."

"I won't, unless you change your mind." He said, rubbing my back. "I won't be changing my mind." I say matter-of-factly.

"Okay." He said.

"Okay." I replied.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

685K 21.9K 64
#1 in Distance #1 in Girlfriend #1 in Living #60 in Discover #2 in Brothers #5 in Love #45 in Teen Fiction #64 in Sadness #8 in Dance Eight boys. One...
2.4K 149 33
With a drug lord for a father and an addict for a mother, Jade Taylor has been dealt a pretty shabby hand in life. Her childhood was spent in a const...
178K 7K 41
The last place Kendall Hanks thinks she will end up is in a foster home. Let alone with the filthy-rich Mason's as her foster family. As an orphan, l...
100K 6.2K 40
When Cami moves in with the 2 most popular guys in school in a new foster home placement, she realizes that her tragic past just might make it so tha...