OUR COMPLICATED LOVE STORY (H...

By NuAnBiHa

♡♡ Thank you @thetalkingmachine for the new cover ♡♡ "Gulf, please. Don't let Mew know about my illness. If o... More

PROLOGUE
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 8 (+18)
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36
CHAPTER 37
CHAPTER 38
CHAPTER 39
CHAPTER 40
CHAPTER 41
CHAPTER 42
CHAPTER 43
CHAPTER 44
CHAPTER 45 (18+)
CHAPTER 46
CHAPTER 47
CHAPTER 48
CHAPTER 49
CHAPTER 50
CHAPTER 51
CHAPTER 52
AUTHOR'S NOTE

CHAPTER 7 (18+)

3K 168 35
By NuAnBiHa

WEDDING DAY
-------------------
"I, Mew Suppasit Jongcheveevat, take you, Goob Kanawut Traipipattanapong to be my husband, and these things I promise you : I will be faithful to you and be honest with you ; I will respect, trust, help and care for you ; I will share my life with you ; I will forgive you as we have been forgiven ; and I will try with you better to understand ourselves, the world and God ; through the best and worst of what is to come and as long as we live." Mew said his vow.

"I, Goob Kanawut Traipipattanapong, take you, Mew Suppasit Jongcheveevat to be my husband, and these things I promise you : I will be faithful to you and be honest with you ; I will respect, trust, help and care for you ; I will share my life with you ; I will forgive you as we have been forgiven ; and I will try with you better to understand ourselves, the world and God ; through the best and worst of what is to come and as long as we live." Gulf said his vow.

Mew's families were crying happily for them but not for Aunt Mame and Mild. People may thought they're crying because they were happy but no one knows they cried because of Gulf sacrificed himself for the sake of his late twin.

After they said their vow, both of them exchanging their rings. Mew kissed Gulf's hand after he slide the ring and Gulf did the same.

"You may kiss your partner." said the priest.

Mew pulled Gulf and he kissed him passionately. Gulf broke the kiss when he remembered that he's not Goob.

They walked down from the aisle and went to Mew's families table to get their blessing.

"Welcome to our family, my dear son-in-law." said Mew's papa and mama in unison.

"Welcome to our family, my brother-in-law." said Tong and Becca, also in unison.

"Thank you mama, papa, Tong and Becca. Please give me your blessing for your new family member." said Gulf and the four of them nodded happily.

"Baby, let's go to Aunt Mame. We have to get her bless too." They went to Aunt Mame's table.

"Hi Aunt Mame. It's nice to see you again. Please give me your blessing for your new family naa." said Mew.

"Welcome Mew and please take care of my Gu-Goob. If you fall out of love with him, you can take him to me and you know where to find me." said Aunt Mame and she was relieved that she can controlled her tongue eventhough she almost slipped her tongue.

"I promised you I will take a good care of your Goob and my love for him will not fall out because I love him so much. Thank you Aunt Mame for your blessing."

"Thank you Aunt Mame for your blessed." said Gulf and he hugged her tightly.

"Congratulations, Goob." said Mild and he walked away. Mew looked at him suspiciously but he decided not to think about it since it was his wedding day today.

Their wedding run smoothly and many guests praised the handsomeness of Mew and the beauty of his partner. They gave their speeches and they excused themselves.

"Where are we going, Mew?" asked Gulf.

"It's a surprised and you will like it." Mew pecked Gulf's lips and they got in the car.

"Where to go Sir?" asked Uncle Dim, Mew's driver.

"To the mansion, Uncle Dim." he said and smile.

"M-mansion?"

"Yes baby, to our mansion before we go to our honeymoon." he peck Gulf's cheek.

THE MANSION
------------------
Gulf fell asleep on Mew's shoulder while they were on their way to the mansion. "Baby, wake up. We are here."

Mew shakes Gulf's body and he kissed his earlobe. Gulf rubbed his eyes before he slowly opened it. "Let's get out from the car." he said.

"Mew! Are you serious? This mansion is big and it's just the two of us who's going to live here." Gulf was shocked to see the mansion.

"Who said it's just the two of us? Hmmm, I think you forgot about your speciality baby." Mew said with his evil smirk. Gulf blushed so hard hearing Mew's word.

"Mewwww, don't teased me." he pouted and Mew quickly peck his lips.

"I'm not teasing you. It's the fact and I can't wait to have my own twins calling me daddy."

"Why twins?" asked Gulf.

"Because I like twins and it's easy for us to get the twins since their papa is one of them." he wrapped his arms around Gulf.

"What if I'm not one of the twins? And what if I don't have the speciality? Will you still want me as your partner? Will you still want twins for your child?" asked Gulf in serious tone.

"What if you're not the one of the twins? I'm okay with it. What if you don't have the speciality? Still I'm okay with it because we can adopt the kids. Will I still want you as my partner? Of course baby, forever. Will I still want twins for my child? Also yes baby because as I said, we can adopt the kids." he said confidently.

"Sooooo confident!"

"Of course baby. That's enough. Let's get in. We can continue what we want to talk or do in the bedroom." again Mew said with an evil smirk.

"Wait Mew! Errr, thank you Uncle Dim for driving us here." They waied to Uncle Dim and went inside the mansion.

"Mew, our mansion. Sooooo big! Thank God I'm working on weekdays. If not, I will get bored."

"Wait there baby, who said you're going to work after we married? Let me clear something naa. After we came back from our honeymoon, you just have to work for a week and then you'll be waiting for me in this mansion forever."

Mew hugged Gulf and sniffed his scent from his neck. After a few minutes, Mew pushed Gulf, he hold his wrist and drag him to have a tour around the mansion.

"And the last one is, our hot master bedroom." he winked. Mew opened the door and he carried Gulf in bridal style.

"M-Mew!" Gulf was shocked and he hit Mew's chest but it doesn't give any effects to Mew since it was just a soft hit.

Mew placed him softly in the bed and he kissed Gulf's forehead. He sit besides Gulf and he took Gulf's hand to his chest.

"This chest! This chest that you hit earlier with your hand, beats for you rapidly and will never stop beating for you baby." He leaned and molested Gulf's lips.

He licks the plump lips as a sign to enter the mouth and lucky Mew, his husband understand the sign and he opened his mouth. They were kissing passionately until both of them lack of breathing.

"The way you're kissing me, it feels weird but I like it. It was better than before." said Mew with a sincere smile and Gulf prayed in his heart that Mew won't noticed any difference again.

"Mew, what about our belongings? Actually, I want to take a bath but we don't have anything in this mansion." he pouted.

"Check the wardrobe baby." said Mew softly.

Gulf immediately stand up and walk to the wardrobe. He opened the wardrobe and he was shocked again to see all of Goob's belongings.

"M-Mew, when did you do this?" he asked. Mew walk to him and wrapped his arms around Gulf's waist.

"When you leave some of your belongings in our old condo, I packed it and brought it here. Go and take a bath. I'll change into my normal attire and cooked us dinner. What do you want to eat honey?"

"Anything but no....." Before Gulf could continue his words, Mew cut him off.

"I know, no seafood. Don't have to remind me baby. Now go and take a bath." Gulf grab the towel and went inside the bathroom.

Gulf has finished settled himself after thirty minutes. He went down the kitchen. There, he can see his husband busy cooking their dinner.

He braved himself and wrapped his arms around Mew's waist. He give a quick peck at Mew's shoulder.

"Hey baby, hungry? Wait naa, it will be done in ten minutes."

"Let me continue. It's your turn to take a bath." Mew was surprised. He turned around and looked at Gulf's face.

"Baby, are you sure? I mean, you didn't know how to cooked and how can you continue it?" Mew looked at him suspiciously.

"Errr, hehe. Sorry Mew, I ask Gulf to teach me how to cook since he's good at cooking. And Gulf called me just now. He said he won't be back until the project finished. He sent his regards to you." lied Gulf.

"Owhhh, pity him because he never get a chance to attend our wedding. Hmmm, such a naughty kitten. So now you're good at cooking huh? That's marvelous because you can cooked for me everyday since you're going to spend the rest of your life here waiting for me." he smirked and pecked Gulf's lips.

"Okay, enough. Go and take your bath. I'll continue from here and I'll wait for you here." said Gulf and he pushed Mew. Mew went to their bedroom and settled himself.

"Phewww, that was closed Gulf! Goshhh, it's hard for me but I'll try to be by his side as long as I can!" he said in his heart.

They're done with their dinner and now they're in the living room watching some movies.

"Baby." Mew called Gulf.

"Yes Mew, what is it?"

"Let's do our own movie." he said. Gulf gulped hard.

"O-our own movie?" he was stuttered.

"Yes baby, our own movie in our hot bedroom." Mew stand and he carried Gulf in bridal style to their bedroom. He opened the door and closed it with his leg. Slowly, he placed Gulf on the bed and he's now on top of Gulf.

"Baby, can I?" he asked softly. Gulf nodded.

He kissed Gulf's lips. He licked the plump lips and bit it gently. Gulf let out a small moan and Mew took the opportunity by entering his tongue inside his husband's mouth.

They kissed passionately until Mew parted his lips and he trail along Gulf's jawline then he pressed his lips on Gulf's neck. Gulf tilt his head to give Mew full access. Mew keeps on kissing, licking and sucking his neck until he can see his red mark there.

"Hmmm, such a good art I leave here." he looked at Gulf's eyes and he chuckled.

Mew took off his shirt. Then he took off Gulf's shirt. He licked his husband's chest. He kept licking his chest to the nipple. He plays with Gulf's nipple and pinch it slowly.

"Ahhh....." Gulf moan.

"Like it baby?" Gulf nodded.

Mew sucks both of his nipples and he bit around it to leave an art again. He took of Gulf's pant and he touch his member.

"You're hard baby." He kissed his husband's member and started to stroke it.

"Ahhh M-Mew. H-harder please."

"Calm down baby, it's just a start." he said and he quicky put Gulf's member into his mouth. He sucked and licked it again and again just like an ice cream.

"Damn, I-I want to c-cum." he said to Mew.

"Let it out baby, I want to swallow your cum."

He cums in Mew's mouth. Mew swallowed the cum and he licked the rest of the cum.

"Mew, it's disgusting." said Gulf in a heavy breath.

"Nothing disgusting to me when it's you."

"Errr, shut up! It's your turn now!" said Gulf.

He was shocked to see Mew's big member. He was stunned for a few seconds and then he did exactly what Mew did to him and he swallowed Mew's cum too.

"It's not finished yet baby." he smirked.

He get up from the bed and grab the lube and condom inside the drawer beside their wardrobe. Then he went back to Gulf.

"Do you want to feel me inside yours baby?" he asked seductively.

"Y-yes Mew. I want to feel you inside me."

"Good, I'm going to prepare you now." said Mew.

He opened the lube and he put it on his palm. He spread the lube to his finger and he pushed his finger into Gulf's hole.

"Awww."

"Hurt so much baby? I can stop it if you want."

"No Mew, just continue."

Mew pushed another finger inside the hole and scissored him.

"Ahhh Mewww, ermmm....." Gulf moan and he pushed his third finger.

"P-please Mew, stop teasing me. Let me have your member inside me n-now." he said desperately.

"As you wish, my dear husband." He pulled out his finger. He put on the condom and he pushed his member slowly inside the hole.

"Awww, it's hurt Mew. Push it slowly please."

"We can stop it if it's too hurt."

"No no, just wait a little." Mew wait until Gulf gave him a sign and he continue.

"Fuck me Mew. Fuck me hard and rough." Mew fucked him hard and rough just like he want.

"M-Mew, harder please. Ahhh..... Ermmm....." Mew thrust him deep until Gulf let out a loud moan.

"I-I want to cum."

"Let's cum together baby." They both cums in the same time.

"Can I have another round baby?" asked Mew.

"Sure Mew. I'm all yours."

"Thank you so much. I love you, Goob." and he kissed Gulf's lips.

Little did Mew know, tears were formed in Gulf's eyes but he wiped it quickly. And that night, Mew ravished him again and again until they're both didn't have energy anymore.

I'm sorry for the wedding vow naa 🙏
You can dm me to complain about it, I'm all ears 🤗
I'm not good at 18+ but I try to write it and there goes my pure and innocent mind 😆
Thank you for the reads, votes and comments 😘
Lots of love from me to you 💖🌹

I'm republishing MSE and OCLS again but I'm not gonna update it regularly as I need to edit some of the chapters ..
I might remove extra chapters in MSE but let's see what I can do about it..
And for OCLS, maybe I'm gonna change some part of the original storyline or I just cut it out because of the matured content but yeah, let's see what I can do about it too..
Sorry for any inconvenience and thank you for still supporting me..

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

260K 12.8K 87
Hello guys!!!!! This is Chubby!!! ᐠ( ᐛ )ᐟ Well this book is a completed book and due to some own reasons got deleted. But now as all readers want t...
80.3K 3.5K 15
Mew is 3 years elder than Gulf. It was a senior junior fight that created enmity between them. Three years later when Mew was running his parents' en...
128K 6.9K 45
Gulf, drunk out of his wits, had a one night stand with a complete stranger. However, as much as he wants to forget about it, he never knew that the...
8.1K 403 4
<< MewGulf Oneshot>> Mew and Gulf have been dating for a year now. Gulf is the owner of a globally known hotel and resort chain. Bubbly...