XOXO | YOONMIN |

By Benikru

XOXO || Not even prison could keep kitty gangster Park Jimin under control, maybe that's why he was placed in... More

πƒπ’π¬πœπ₯𝐚𝐒𝐦𝐞𝐫
𝐀 𝐂 𝐓 𝐈
Cha cha, real smooth
Family quarrel
Korea's next Top model
Totally spies!
Fast and furious
Orange is the new pink
Walk of pride
Curiosity killed the...pup
Oh, my, my, my
Snitches get stiches
Suga and Spice and everything nice
Naughty puppy
Bed warmer
Peach flavoured lube
D-2
Adios motherf*cker
Torture: Level one
Munchkin
Hello there, π˜₯𝘒π˜₯π˜₯𝘺
Tick-tock goes the clock
Fuck that, call me Yoongi
Cum
Small cock
Doms have layers
I Scream, You Scream, We All Scream for Ice Cream
Ball of spit
Pills N Potions
Kitten
It's so fluffy, I'm gonna die!
Promises of a Fairytale
Bon appètit
Caught in a lie
Nothing breaks like a heart
A true slytherin
Food fight
Soulmate breakup
I pick my poison and it's you
Throne of bones
Daddy better make me choke
Catdog
No tears left to cry
Imposter
Leftovers
Cheese balls
13 reasons why i hate you
Dumpling warrior
Daydream
Golden ticket
I'm sorry
Epilogue
Explanation
Sequel

Retirement

5K 291 343
By Benikru

   A gentle breeze ruffled the tree branches, causing a few leaves to spiral out of the tree and down to the ground. The breeze continued to dance along the trees and the tall grass covering the forest ground, until it reached Seokjin's red cheeks.

A look of contentment coated his soft features as he listened to the sound of complete silence. Exhaling softy, Jin continued to stretch on his mat, twisting and bending his body until his bones cracked.

"Damn." A breathy murmur filled his ears, destroying the look of concentration on his face.

Seokjin's eyes snapped open and he blinked a few times, trying to adjust his eyes to his surroundings. He was in his back garden, surrounded by trees and chirping birds. The sun shone down on him, kissing and nipping at his exposed belly. Jin wore high waisted, black leggings and a loose pink crop top, that exposed his pierced belly button.

A huff stumbled past Seokjin's lips before he plopped down on his knees, on the yoga mat, and looked over his shoulder at Namjoon.

"Do you mind?" Seokjin masked the annoyance he felt inside with a sarcastic smile as he eyed the tied up man.

Namjoon was grinning widely, causing his dimples to become more prominent. His hands were tied behind his back by a rope and his ankle was chained down to Seokjin's wooden lodge. He was leaning against the wooden structure, eyes glued on Jin as the male did his morning yoga.

"Go ahead, I'm quite enjoying the view." Namjoon's grin was replaced by a calm smile. He released an exaggerated sigh and shifted in his spot, shoulders slouching as he kept his eyes glued on Jin's plump ass.

Seokjin rolled his eyes with a scoff, shaking his head as he knelt on the mat and continued to stretch. He ignored the remarks coming from Namjoon, not wanting to deal with his shit at 9 in the morning. Namjoon was resilient though- having spent the entire night locked up in a basement, he wanted to have some fun, even if it meant annoying Seokjin.

"My wrists hurt!" Namjoon called out with a cheeky grin, a pout quickly replacing the smile when Jin looked over at him. The dangerous beauty eyed him before rolling his eyes and looking away, arching his back and exhaling softly, "If you loosened these ropes, maybe we could even do some yoga together. You could be my teacher."

Abruptly standing up, Seokjin finally had enough. A huff left his lips as he abandoned his mat and stomped over to a smirking Namjoon. His arm curled around Namjoon's bicep and yanked him up to his feet before slamming him against the wooden lodge.

"OOF," Namjoon spoke monotonously, lips stretched out into a taunting smile. The logs dug into his back, making him arch awkwardly yet the smile never slipped from his face, not even when Jin slipped out a sparkly black dagger and pressed the sharp tip against his throat, "Do you even know how to use it, princess?" Namjoon murmured, eyeing the matte blade and tilting his head back to avoid it.

Jin's plump lips twitched up before he pressed the tip into Namjoon's throat, causing a droplet of blood to leak out of the wound and roll down the length of his neck. With the smirk still on his lips, Seokjin leaned towards his neck and flattened out his tongue before pressing it against the droplet of blood. Namjoon groaned, throwing his head back and shutting his eyes as Jin dragged his tongue up the trail of blood until he reached Namjoon's jaw

Seokjin pressed his lips against the shell of Namjoon's ear, dagger trailing down his neck as he purred, "Why don't you find out?" His teeth captured Namjoon's earlobe and he nipped at it gently, making the younger groan yet again.

"The second I get out of these ropes..." Namjoon's voice was deep and husky as he gritted before pushing away from the wall and pressing himself against Seokjin, making sure that he towered over him, "I'll fuck you until you won't be able to talk, think or even breathe without my help."

Seokjin threw his head back and laughed, pressing his hands against Namjoon's chest and slamming him back against the wall, electing a delicious hiss from him. A devilish smirk appeared on Jin's cherry lips as they made eye contact, "Empty threats, hmm?" He pouted, tilting his head to the side mockingly and trailing his fingers up Namjoon's muscular chest, "Maybe I'll fuck you." Jin breathed out, eyes following his fingers as they stopped at the collar of Namjoon's shirt- brushing against the bare skin there.

"Get rid of the ropes and lets find out." Namjoon shrugged, his tongue gliding across his bottom lip as he eyed Seokjin. His expression was the one of ease, and his smile was sly and playful, allowing Seokjin to believe whatever he wanted. But they both knew who would be the one with his ass full of cock if the ropes were loosened.

Seokjin looked up at him, his lips parting to speak, only for a shrill cry to fill the air. A sigh of annoyance left Jin's lips before he held up his finger towards Namjoon and whirled around on his feet, marching over to his phone. Seokjin ignored Namjoon's eyes burning into his back as he grabbed the phone, and looked at the caller, only for his face to drop.

"Fuck." Jin hissed, finger hovering over the answer button before finally pressing down. Inhaling sharply, Jin pressed the phone against his ear before snarling into it, "What?"

"That's not how you talk to me, Seokjin."

Jin released a sharp breath through his nose and pinched the bridge of it, tapping his foot against the ground impatiently, "What the fuck do you want?" Jin growled under his breath, glancing over his shoulder at Namjoon, only to see him observing him with cold, calculative eyes.

The two made eye contact and Jin's face hardened before he turned away and took a few more steps away from Namjoon, making sure that he won't be able to hear him. He still stood on his large back porch, pressing his hipbones into the wooden railing as he leaned against it.

"I need you to come to the third safe house. Mark went somewhere last night and I want you to do his mission." Jessi spoke through the phone- her voice mixing together with the sound of her nails tapping against the keyboard keys.

Seokjin inhaled sharply, shutting his eyes and tilting his head back, trying to control the anger bubbling up inside of him. His lips stretched out into a small grin before he released a bitter laugh into the phone, "No."

"Excuse me?" Jessi huffed before Jin heard her pick up the phone and actually press it against her ear, "What do you-"

"I know" Jin spat, eyes fluttering open and gaze falling onto the leaf covered ground surrounding the house, "God, you really think all of us are that dumb and blind, that we don't see the truth?" Another bitter laugh filled the air, causing a cold shiver to run down Jessi's back, "What a fucking Narcissist." Seokjin scoffed into the phone, hand tightening around the dagger until his fingers turned white.

"Know what? You're speaking nonsense, Jin." Jessi huffed into the phone, followed by the sound of her leather chair creaking as she sunk into it.

Seokjin shook his head, staring into the forest surrounding the wooden lodge, "You went behind our backs and now you're working with someone outside the kitty gang, which is something we don't do."

Silence engulfed them both as Jin's words settled in Jessi's mind. A sharp exhale filled Jin's left ear, making a dark smirk appear on his lips before he chuckled under his breath, "I'll admit that I don't know if it's another gang or if it's someone solo, but I know that the mission you gave Jimin didn't come from you." Seokjin purred lowly, leaning against the wooden railing in front of him, "You sent Jimin on a mission that came from someone outside. You wouldn't be that stupid to not value the risks and dangers of doing so, meaning, you knew that Jimin would be caught by the police, yet you still sent him on the mission." Jin pressed the dagger against the wooden railing and dug the blade into the wood, carving something into it.

"Jimin was getting too supercilious." Jessi scoffed, putting the phone on the speaker and throwing it on her desk, "He has always been that way." She whispered under her breath with an eye roll.

"So you did it because you felt like your authority was threatened by him?" Jin snorted, eyes lifting from the carving in the railing before he glanced over his shoulder at Namjoon. He scowled and glared when he saw Namjoon's squinted eyes still glued to him. The taller Male seemed to be analysing his body language and not even trying to hide the fact that he was trying to listen to the conversation.

"How fucking pathetic of you." Seokjin whispered into the phone, turning away from Namjoon, "And the best part is that when Jimin and Taehyung were caught, you just said fuck it and gave both of their files to the police."

"It wasn't me!" Jessi hissed into the phone, her shallow pants echoing through the phone.

Seokjin clenched his jaw and looked down at the carving beneath his knife, "Oh, save it for someone who actually believes your bullshit." He muttered almost in boredom as he leaned down towards the carving and blew away the wooden dust, only to reveal a crown carved into the wood.

"You sound so confident, like you have proof or something." Jessi huffed, voice going tense and slightly strained. Seokjin could hear her voice mixing together with the sound of a hushed whisper and a few small taps. His shoulders tensed and his lips twitched into a smirk as he realised that he was being tracked down.

"You see, Jessi." Seokjin mocked, running his tongue over his front teeth before slamming his danger into the wooden railing and pushing away from it, "While everyone put their unyielding trust in you, I did the complete opposite." Seokjin's face darkened and grew smug as he turned around to face Namjoon and slowly approached him, "By going out and making connections wherever I could and with whoever I could, I ensured that if a situation like this arose, I would be safe from you."

"You did what!" Jessi shrieked, jumping up to her feet, causing her chair to topple over with a thud.

Seokjin rolled his eyes with an exaggerated sigh, "After-all, weren't you the one who taught us to not trust anyone? Not even you." He stopped walking and stood a few feet away from Namjoon, eyeing him with a predatory smirk while listening to Jessi trying to control her erratic breathing, "I just did what you taught me, and so much more." Seokjin breathed out, crossing his arms over his chest and jutting out his hip, while Namjoon merely rose a brow in return and tilted his head to the side.

"Mmhmm." Seokjin hummed, pursuing his lips before sauntering over to Namjoon without breaking eye contact with him, "Oh, and another thing. I'll decapitate every single person who you send here and I'll send their heads back to you as a parting gift." Seokjin stopped in front of Namjoon, fingers finding their way onto his broad shoulder and slowly trailing down along his muscular arm, "You can consider this as retirement."

"Seo-"

The dangerous beauty ended the call, causing a beeping sound to fill the air. He sent Namjoon a small wink before throwing his phone over his shoulder, allowing it fall to the ground and shatter to pieces. Namjoon pressed his lips together, trying to suppress a smile, and raised his brows instead, not breaking eye contact with a smirking Seokjin.

"Problems at work?"

"Just a small change in authority." Jin purred back, eyes shimmering with a hint of wickedness.

≫ ──── ≪•◦ ❈ ◦•≫ ──── ≪

A soft rumble mixed together with the sound of high pitched laughter- the laughs were squeaky and obnoxious, pinching at the eardrums of the teenage boy sitting in the backseat.

Brushing away loose strands of dark brown hair, the teenage boy looked away from the scenery outside and turned his attention to the two middle aged women sitting in the front of the car. They were both emerged in a small conversation, that consisted of gossiping about the single mothers in their small town.

"Can you turn the music on?" Taehyung grumbled, sharp brows knitting together and lip curling into a hostile sneer as one of the females scoffed and just ignored him, "Turn the fucking music on, I don't want to listen to you." Taehyung spat- deep voice dripping with venom and eyes narrowing in distaste.

"Excuse me, I have to take care of this really quick." The woman in the passenger seat grumbled before reaching out and unbuckling her seatbelt.

"Don't worry, I understand." A bitter laugh escaped the blonde woman in the driver's seat. She looked into the review mirror, making eye contact with a furious Taehyung, causing her lips to stretch out into a wide grin and her eyes to disappear into small crescents, "Kids these days need discipline. My own son is being disrespectful all the time, he even had the audacity to turn away the present I got him for his birthday." The woman's smile crumbled into a heavy scowl and her grip on the steering wheel tightened, "Spoiled brat." She grumbled with disgust, eyes becoming hazy as she thought about her son.

The brown haired woman shook her head with pursued lips and a small hum before twisting around in her seat. Taehyung's eyes narrowed and his breathing turned into shallow pants as he pushed himself further into his worn out seat and pulled his legs up on it.

"Come near me, I dare you." He growled lowly, wrapping his arms around his legs without looking away from his mother.

The brown haired woman scowled, allowing her face to darken before she leaned over to the backseat and raised her hand. The sound of a slap echoed through the car, followed by a gasp as Taehyung's head swung to the side and his hand flew up to his reddening cheek. His eyes watered before he blinked away the tears and clenched his jaw, allowing the rage to wash him away.

"Don't touch me!" Taehyung shouted, raising his leg and kicking his mother away from him.

The woman gasped and slammed into the two front seats, accidentally pushing onto the woman at the wheel. A sharp cry filled the air as the car was jerked to the side and rolled into the open field next to the empty road. Taehyung's eyes grew wide and he quickly grabbed onto his seat, holding on for dear life as they rolled through the field. The wheels bumped into small rocks and landed in shallow holes, causing the car to rattle and swerve from side to side.

"Stop the car! Stop the car!" Taehyung's mother screeched, fear and panic evident in her high pitched voice. She grabbed onto the blonde woman's arm and began to shake her, making the car swerve around even more.

"Get the fuck off!" The blonde woman shouted, lifting her hand off of the wheel to push Taehyung's mother away. Tae watched with tears in his eyes as his mother slammed into the side of the door and continued to scream.

"Stop the car." He murmured under his breath, shaky hands grabbing onto the seatbelt and quickly wrapping it around his chest. Taehyung's hands curled around the grey strap and he squeezed his eyes shut, listening to the sound of his mother screaming and the blonde woman shouting that the brakes weren't working.

"What do you mean they're not working?" Tae's mother cried out, fat tears rolling down her cheeks as she stared at the woman, in front of the wheel, in horror, "You..you.." She muttered, trying to find the right words before her eyes fell onto a terrified Taehyung. Her eyes grew sharp and face darkened, yet the tears never stopped rolling down her cheeks, smearing her makeup and making her look psychotic, "You."

"No...no.." Taehyung murmured, pressing his hands against his seat to push himself into the door as he watched his mother crawl over the seats towards him.

"This is all your fault! I hate you so much! Why do you always do things like this!" The mother screamed until her voice strained and cracked. She raised her hands, delivering slap after slap towards Taehyung, who cowered away from her and tried to kick her away, "You ungratef-"

A loud boom echoed through the air before everyone flew forward. The grey strap prevented Taehyung from flying forward and smashing into the seat in front of him, making a choked gasp fall past his lips as his body was jerked against the strap. His mother, on the other hand, flew forward from the force of the crash and slammed against the front window. The window cracked under her weight before her limp body fell down against the front seats, leaving behind a splatter of blood on the front window.

Shallow pants escaped Taehyung's lips as he blinked away his blurry vision and slowly looked around the car, ignoring the ache in his neck. He shakily unbuckled himself and leaned forward to look in the front seat. The sight of the blonde haired woman laying unconsciously agaisnt the wheel, made Taehyung's face scrunch up into a grimace and his breathing quicken. He eyed the blood rolling down her temple and the side of her face before looking down at his mother.

The woman was laying across the front seats- blood soaking into her hair and her body twisted into an uncomfortable position. Taehyung shook his head, swallowing down the lump in his throat as he looked through the front window, only to see that they had crashed into a tree. The hood of the car was completely shattered from the force of the slam, bending and twisting the metal in all direction.

Taehyung's shoulders squared and his head swung around to look outside the car as he heard a distant rumble. The rumble became louder as a single car rolled across the field and stopped next to the crashed car. Taehyung's lower lip trembled and his vision was slightly blurry as he eyed the black Mercedes. The windows were tinted black, not allowing him to see anything inside, and the black car was polished to perfection, allowing the sun to bounce off of the surface of it and shimmer into Taehyung's eyes.

Taehyung raised his trembling hand and shielded his eyes as he watched the front door open and a woman step outside. Her raven hair reached her shoulders and she wore ripped jeans with a white blouse. The top buttons on the blouse were unbuttoned, allowing him to see the tattoo dancing along her collar bone.

Taehyung gulped and quickly scrambled to the other side of the car as the woman approached the car. She stopped in front of Taehyung's door and grabbed the handle, ripping the door open and causing him to gasp.

"Hey," The woman murmured softly, pressing a hand against the roof of the car and leaning inside the car to look Taehyung in the eyes, "Listen, I know you're scared and confused, but I'll get you out from here. You don't have to worry about anything, I'll take you somewhere safe, okay?" The older woman sent him a soft smile, trying to ease his worries, but Taehyung's eyes only sharpened into a glare.

"How...can I know I can trust you?" Taehyung mumbled, face growing cold as he curled into himself, pressing his back against the other door as he continued to stare down the woman.

The raven haired woman released a small chuckle, "I like you already." She mused with amusement, tilting her head to the side and eyeing Taehyung carefully, "You don't know if you can trust me, so I'll just make it quick. You either stay here and wait for the police to show up, so that they'd take you to the police station and blame you for the broken brakes. Or..." The raven haired woman trailed off, smirking at the curious shimmer in Tae's brown eyes.

"Or...?" He mumbled with a raised brow, subconsciously leaning closer to her.

"Or you come with me and you won't have to worry about anything anymore. No one will be able to hurt you or walk all over you. I'm gonna teach you how to protect yourself, how to be strong and powerful, and how to always be in charge." The woman whispered softly, yet there was a hint of fierceness and determination wrapped in her words, "Take my hand and come with me, Taehyung." She murmured, uncurling her fingers and offering the teenager her hand.

Taehyung swallowed down the lump in his throat, eyes flickering between the woman's open hand and her sharp features. Taehyung allowed his eyes to dance around the crashed car and to the two unconscious women in the front seat before he nodded.

"Okay." Taehyung breathed out, making the raven haired woman smile. But instead of taking her hand, Taehyung opened the door behind him and carefully climbed out of the car.

His legs were shaking as he put weight on them, making him hold onto the red car as he manoeuvred around it. Taehyung stopped in front of the slightly taller woman and glared up at her through his bangs, wanting himself a coy smile.

"I think you'll fit in nicely." The woman murmured, gesturing towards the sleek black car before walking over to the driver's seat.

Taehyung looked hesitant as he approached the car. He stopped in front of the door and stretched out a shaky hand, hooking his fingers around the handle and tugging the the door open. Taehyung's eyes flickered up to the woman, who was watching him with a raised brow, before he huffed and slid into the car. He slouched against the leather seat and shut the door behind himself, staring at the seat in front of him.

"Hi!"

Taehyung released a small screech and pushed himself against the door, clutching his chest in alarm. His head swung around to look at the person sitting next to him and he frowned as he saw a smaller boy beaming back at him. The boy seemed to be a teenager, but his frame was smaller than Taehyung's and his face was chubbier. The boy had light brown hair, that fell in front of his crescent shaped eyes, and rose coloured plump lips.

"What the fuck." Taehyung muttered, nose scrunching up as he eyed the boy with a judgemental look. The boy's wide grin creeped him out, especially since they were next to a car crash.

"Oh, I'm sorry!" The boy's smile faltered, "I'm Jimin and I didn't mean to hurt you or your mom...and scare you, I didn't mean to scare you either." He mumbled apologetically, fiddling with his small fingers while his cheeks gained a rose blush.

"Wha..what do you mean?" Taehyung asked hesitantly, still eyeing the weird boy before looking back at the car crash. He saw the raven haired woman walking around the car and speak through the phone in her hand as she analysed everything.

"Well I thought that my mom would be the only one in the car, but then she picked you both up, so you both got in the car-crash with her. I promise that if I would've known you'd come with her, I would've broken the brakes another day whe-"

"Wait." Taehyung cut him off, eyes growing wide as he turned to look at Jimin. The blond grinned back at him, causing his lips to part and reveal a crooked tooth, "Wait, wait, wait, you...you broke the brakes?" Taehyung whispered shakily, clutching onto the leather seat so tightly, that his knuckles turned white.

"Of course, silly." Jimin giggled and shook his head, causing his blond locks to bounce around, "How else do you think I would've gotten rid of my excuse of a mother? And honestly, judging by your lack of tears and snot, you're not too sad either." Jimin's innocent smile turned a bit more cunning and his eyes began to glisten with excitement.

Taehyung gulped and released a sigh, slouching against the seat with a frown and an eye roll, "It's none of your business, fuck off."

Jimin's smile only widened before he burst into small giggles, "Okay, okay, keep your secrets." He stopped laughing and stretched out in the seat, trying to place his legs on top of Taehyung's lap, only for him to be too short to reach Taehyung.

Tae rolled his eyes and pushed Jimin's legs away anyway, "Get your stinky feet away from me." He hissed with a glare, clenching his jaw when Jimin did nothing but giggle in his face.

The front door to the car was opened before the raven haired woman slid inside. She shut the door behind herself and turned around to look into the backseat, only to be met with one grinning and one glaring Male.

"Hello, little kittens." The woman greeted, eyeing them both, already analysing and trying to figure out ways to train them both, "My name's Jessi and I will take care of you now. Neither of you have to worry about the car-crash, my people will take care of it, they will take care of everything." She smiled widely before turning back around and facing the front window.

"What do you mean?" Taehyung asked, quickly grabbing the seatbelt and strapping himself in as he watched Jessi begin to drive out of the field.

"Both of you have been chosen to join my...organisation. We help young, unfortunate people like you to have a second chance at life." Jessi stated almost in boredom, yet there was a wide grin on her face that gave away her excitement.

Jimin hummed with a small smile, pursuing his lips and leaning towards Jessi to play with her earring, "I like your earrings." He breathed out, face suddenly darkening and hand tightening around the dangly gem.

Jessi's face was quick to grow cold as she felt Jimin tug at the earring gently, before her foot slammed down on the stop pedal, making Jimin yelp and slam into the front seat. He whined and pulled away, rubbing his aching nose before glaring. Taehyung's breathing was heavy and his eyes were wide as he clutched onto the seatbelt, staring between the two with furrowed brows.

Jessi was quick to whirl around and glare down at Jimin, her face venomous and voice stern as she rasped out, "Try to do that again, Park Jimin, and I'll leave you on the side of the road for the police to get you."

Taehyung sunk into the seat, watching the duo have a staring contest before Jimin huffed and dropped into the seat with a pout. Jessi glared at him for a while longer before turning back around and continuing forward.

Jimin crossed his arms over his chest and glared into the back of Jessi's skull, the pout still dancing on his plump lips as he grumbled, "I just wanted the earring."

──── •◦ ◦• ────

Taehyung stirred in his bed, body twitching and breath hitching before he relaxed yet again and allowed his eyes to flutter open. His vision was filled with darkness and was slightly blurry as he pressed his hands against the stiff matters and slowly sat up. He looked around the dark cell before his eyes fell on the person sitting at the desk on the other side of the room. There was a single light resting on top of the desk, illuminating Hoseok's face and hunched frame.

Taehyung raised his hand and rubbed his fist against his swollen eyes before grabbing the thick, fluffy duvet and throwing it off his legs. A yawn tore through his lips as he shuffled towards Hoseok and stopped behind him, peering down at the drawing inside his notebook.

Taehyung's brows shot up and a gasp fell past his lips as he saw himself beaming back at him. His head was thrown back, causing his fluffy lock to part and reveal his forehead, as he grinned widely. His grin was so wide and genuine that it split his lips apart into a boxy smile and made his nose crinkle slightly. Taehyung admired the way the drawing was drawn to absolute perfection, even the smallest details added to it.

"That's how you smile with Jimin." Hoseok's soft voice drifted through Taehyung's ears, making him look away from the drawing and into Hoseok's warm eyes, "It's beautiful." The caramel haired male murmured softly, eyes running over Taehyung's features before he shook his head and looked away.

Taehyung bit his lips and shuffled on his feet awkwardly, wanting to say something to Hoseok, yet not knowing how. A huff left his lips before he tapped Hoseok on the shoulder, successfully getting his attention. Hoseok rose a brow as he turned to look at him, only to smile as he watched Taehyung twist his fingers and make gestures with his hands.

'Can I see more?'

"Of yourself?" Hoseok chuckled, causing his eyes to squint at the corners and two dimples to appear above the corners of his lips.

'There's more?' Taehyung's eyes widened at Hoseok's words before his shoulders dropped and he pouted, 'Why didn't you show me?'

Hoseok smiled up at him with a shrug before gesturing for him to come closer, which Taehyung did, "It's a bit creepy to be drawing people, Taehyung." Hoseok grinned, flipping the notebook until he opened a page where Taehyung was sleeping. His duvet was pulled up to his chin and his cheek was pressed against the pillow, causing his cheeks to squish together and his lips to form a pout.

Hoseok noticed the way Taehyung's nose scrunched up in disgust at himself, making him snort, "It's adorable." He nodded his head, while Taehyung shook his frantically, "Do you...want to sit?"

Taehyung looked at him with furrowed brows before looking around the cell- not seeing another chair anywhere. But after noticing Hoseok pat his thigh with red cheeks, Taehyung's eyes grew large and his own cheeks got tinted red.

"I...actually, on the other hand....considering I'm showing you drawings of you sleeping, asking you to sit on my th-"

Taehyung rolled his eyes and cut Hoseok off by turning his chair sideways and plopping down on his lap. Taehyung didn't look ashamed as he threw his legs over the armrest and sunk against Hoseok's warm chest. Steady breaths left him as he stared at the notebook patiently, waiting for Hoseok to do something, but the other sat tense and silent.

Confused, Taehyung slowly turned to look up at Hoseok, causing his blond locks to trickle Hoseok's nose. Taehyung giggled as he saw Hoseok holding his breath and grabbing onto the armrests, staring at the wall ahead with wide eyes and red cheeks. Another giggle escaped Tae's lips before he raised his hand and poked Hoseok's nose, snapping him out of his dazed state.

Hoseok shook his head, making his caramel locks bounce around before he looked down at Taehyung and released a deep sigh, "Right." He breathed out, grabbing onto the desk to pull the chair closer to it, "Onto the drawing." He mumbled under his breath, smiling as Taehyung giggled again.

≫ ──── ≪•◦ ❈ ◦•≫ ──── ≪

I'm starting a new book, it's Ot7, but Jimin centric.

~Benikru

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28.3K 1.5K 26
↬Yoonmin au Park Jimin is a ruthless and violent mafia , known for ejecting his targets without any mercy but things start going downhill after he st...
999K 64.1K 87
Mafia Leader Taehyung Story of Lies and Betrayals #01 - kimtaehyung (072221) #01 - Taejin (111520) #01 - BottomJin (051720) #01 - VJin (051720) #02...
48.6K 3.6K 44
Seoul, a city of dreams for many but the same city is ruled by numerous gangs.Top of them are Bangtan .Kim Namjoon known as Rapmonster to his gang me...
363K 17.4K 28
Abusive father, dead mother, the worst environment to live in, no money- the list could go on and on for Park Jimin. Everything went downhill the mom...