She's mine! - Izuku Midoriya...

By kacchanswife

(Y/n) is a 16 year old girl who has recently been accepted into her dream school, U.A. High. Her goal, like e... More

Part 1:1
Part 1:2
Part 1:3
Part 1:4
Part 1:5
Part 1:6
Part 2:1
Part 2:2
Part 2:3
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Not a new chapter (edited)
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 24.5 (Izuku B-Day Special)
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 30.5 (Christmas Special [1])
Part 30.5 (Christmas Special [2])
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34
Part 35
Part 36
Part 37
Part 38
Part 39
Part 40
Part 41
Part 41.5 (Character Q&A)
Part 42
Part 43
Part 44
Part 45
Part 46
Part 47
Part 48
Part 49
Part 50
Part 51
Part 53
Part 54
Part 54.5 (Character Q&A 2)

Part 52

7.9K 351 205
By kacchanswife

The next morning, society was in a state of chaos, as half of the Kamino ward was destroyed. The police took All for One and the beaten Nomu's in for interrogations & lock ups. All Might, on the other hand, was taken to the hospital to be treated for his injuries. After that, the police also took Kacchan & I in for questioning, while the others were sent home.

There at the Police Department, they placed us in different rooms and had separate interrogations. The officer who was interrogating me began to ask things like "What happened at the hideout?", "How many people were there?", "Did the villains harm either of you?" etc.

I assumed my answers were matching up with Katsuki's, as not much was being written down in the report. Until I was asked about the training camp incident...

"You mean the one where the villains attacked my classmates & I? Yeah, what about it?" I questioned, wondering why they decided to bring it up now.

"Well, it says here that you & Izuku Midoriya were both attacked by the same villain while trying to protect a child. Correct?" The officer confirmed.

"Yeah. Some big, ugly guy with a muscular quirk.. Why? Did he escape or...?" I began to trail off.

"Well not exactly." The officer answered.

Hearing this got me concerned. "What do you mean?" I asked the officer.

"Well, I don't know how to say this in a light manner.." the officer started before clearing his throat. "We found his body a little ways away from the area where the fight took place, and we were wondering if there was any chance that you might've been responsible?"

Hearing this new information took me by surprise.
'His body? He died?!'

"Wait, wait, wait. Hold on just a minute.. You mean to tell me you found the villain who attacked Izuku & I, just... laying lifeless somewhere in the woods?"

"Unfortunately yes. We currently have deputies trying to solve the mystery of his death as a side investigation. Right now, they want to try and collect as much information as they can on the events that happened prior to his death." The officer explained.

I hung my head low as flashbacks of the fight began to play in my mind. "I see.." I replied, taking a deep breath before exhaling and asking "What do you want to know?", starting the interrogation.

The officer smiled. "I hoped you would say that."

(End of POV)

He set down a folder about half a foot wide. Rather, he slammed it. You watched silently as he flipped through the folder, mumbling strange terms here and there.

"Um, sir. Who's file is that?" You asked, trying to keep yourself from looking at the pages.

"Yours." The cop said, looking at you apologetically.

"All of that... is me?!" You gasped, unable to stop yourself from gaping.

He stopped his flipping as he came across a file that held your photo attached, along with small details about you.

Your stomach lurched as you skimmed through the bulletins that were put on the page. Why would they need to know so much about you?

"I apologize for the messy notes. We had to scrounge most of this up this morning."

'But why so much?' You frowned. Were you a suspect?

Seeing all the notes & files they had made you feel uneasy. "Am I in trouble?" You questioned, knitting your eyebrows together with concern.

"No, no." The cop quickly dismissed. "Just want to know & confirm more of the details." He assured.

"Okay..." You agreed.

"So, what were you doing before the villain attack?"

"I was about to do a 'test of courage' with my classmate." You replied.

"And was this classmate Izuku Midoriya?" The man asked, continuing to take notes despite your silence.

"Yep." You confirmed.

"Alright. Onto the next question.. How did you & Midoriya come into contact with the villain in the first place? Was it just a coincidence?" The officer continued on.

"Well, after the villains showed up & attacked our superiors, Izuku & I took off together towards the mountain to find Kota. When we arrived, Muscular, as you call him, was already trying to kill Kota."

"Mhmm... And do you have any connections to Kota? Is he a brother, cousin..?" He continued, trailing his voice off.

"Connections? No, not really. He's just a kid I met at the camp." You shrugged.

"I see.." the officer mumbled, finishing up his last paragraph. "So back to your fight with Muscular. What did you do to defeat him? Was there any special powers or moves you used on him?"

'Special powers? My quirk is water manipulation...' you thought before going on to described the battle in as much detail as you could. You took notice that the officer stopped writing in his notebook, until you got to explaining a certain move.

"... then, just before he could attack again, I jumped onto his shoulders and attempted to manipulate his bodily fluids through the brain." You explained.

Hearing this bit of information seemed to have sparked the officer's interest. "And how did that work?" He questioned, glancing up from his notebook.

"Hmm, I'm not too sure.. I kinda absorbed some of it.." you cringed before continuing on to say "but, it dazed him so I guess it worked okay for a first try."

"So I see.." he exhaled. "Was there anything different, when you tried that move?" He asked.

Strangely, he didn't seem to be asking any of the questions like he was before. Instead, he seemed to be invested on learning more about your quirk.

"Again, I'm not too sure... Everything was happening so fast.." you sighed, dropping your shoulders low.

"That's okay, (Y/n). The good thing is that you're safe now, so just try to tell me whatever you can remember." The officer assured before going on to ask another question.

"Is it okay with you if we move on to talking about your quirk?"

'What's with the sudden change of topic?' you thought before answering the officer.

"I guess.. what do you want to know?"

"Just the basics. You know...Which parent you inherited the water properties from, your limitations & extents... things like that." He went on to explain

"The extent? What do you mean by that, exactly?" You frowned.

The officer looked up from his notes like a kid with his hand in a cookie jar before rephrasing his sentence.

"Apologies. What I meant by that is, What are your quirk limitations? Can you only manipulate & absorb water or are there other liquids you have yet to try?"

"Well, yes & no... Yes, I mainly manipulate & absorb water, and no, I haven't really tried anything else until recently... Though, the thing about my quirk is that, when it comes to ejecting the stored water, I can only release about ⅔ of my body weight before falling weak & becoming dehydrated."

"Until recently, you say? What do you mean by that?" The cop questioned.

"Oh. While captured, I found out that I could absorb & manipulate alcohol." You unintentionally admitted.

The cop's face changed from serious to concerned, as he was looking at you incredulously.

'Oh crap, wait a second!'

"BUT I ONLY DID IT TO TRY AND ESCAPE!" You quickly panicked in defence.

The officer chuckled before asking you the details of how that worked. You went on to explain that after you absorbed the vodka, you used a move called Water Jet, to cut your rusting shackles in half, freeing yourself from their imprisonment.

"Interesting." He mumbled, jotting things down in his notebook.

The way he was furiously scribbling in his notebook was starting to annoy you, as questions like "why is he suddenly asking about my quirk?", and "why is my file so huge?" circulated around your mind.

The interrogation room fell silent as the officer skimmed through his notes and mumbled to himself.

"Uh sir... Do you mind if I ask why I'm suddenly being questioned about my quirk?" You wondered.

The officer reached for the back of his neck and massaged it, while awkwardly clenching his teeth.

"I.."

Suddenly, there was a knock on the door. The both of you looked towards the door and saw another officer peep his head in.

"Forgive me for interrupting, deputy. But the Chief would like to speak to you." The warrant informed.

The interrogating officer looked back at you and apologized in his advance. "Sorry (Y/n). It looks like we'll be ending the interrogation here. Duty calls." He ended before getting up and leaving.

"Don't worry, we'll send someone to escort you home if you'd like?" The other officer added.

"Yeah. Thanks." You exhaled before getting up and leaving along with them.

...

'I wonder if Bakugo made it home.'

You hung your head low as you walked through the police station. 'I hope everyone else is okay... I can't imagine what it's like for them... Izuku... Todoroki-'

Then, just before you could fall any deeper into thought, the sudden thud of your body bumping into something brought you back to reality.

"Ah- my b-bad..." you stuttered, slowly looking up at the huge flaming man that towered over you.

'Oh boy... it's Endeavour...' you thought, feeling small and inferior by that grimacing expression that masked his face.

'Is this how middle school Izuku felt whenever Kacchan was around??'

"Just... watch where you're going." He mumbled before moving to the side and walking away. This response surprised you. It wasn't as hostile like the time before. 'Then again, he might just not be as irritated as before...' you sweat.

"Ms (L/n), are you ready?" Called out an officer.

"Yeah." You replied before catching up and leaving with them.

...

[ALL MIGHT'S TRUE FORM]
[No longer able to fight, a startling revelation]

—————————————————————————
Todoroki scrolled past the numerous new headlines that flooded his timeline. Originally, he planned on being a "ghost" until the media calmed down a bit, but he felt too alert. All he was waiting for was that one notification. That one text message that'll put him at complete ease... That one update that lets him know that you're okay.

"Uwahh... Some crazy stuff's been going on, huh, Shouto?" Gasped Fuyumi Todoroki, as she approached her younger brother to greet him at the doorway.

"You didn't return any of my messages after you went off to visit him. I was getting worried! Welcome back." She finished, giving him a soft smile.

"Sorry, sis..." he apologized, taking off his shoes.

Suddenly, a thud was heard from down the hallway. The siblings look towards the sound before Fuyumi explained to Todoroki that their father had returned.

"He got back just a little bit ago. He's been like that since..." she awkwardly shifted.

"I see..." Todoroki retorted before informing her that he'll be in his room.

He closed the door behind him before turning off the light & laying down in his bed. He brought his phone up to his face once again to check if anything had changed. Still nothing...

'I hope everything is okay... (Y/n).'

...

"Welcome home!" Greeted Inko Midoriya, as she sped around the corner to see her son.

"All Might... it looks like he had a tough time. It must've been hard for you to come back, Izuku." She continued.

"Yeah..." He frowned.

"Go get some rest... I'll call you when dinner is ready." She assured.

Without further ado, Izuku went off to his room and plopped onto his bed to get some rest. But, before he got some shut-eye, he took one last glance at his phone to check if your social media profile has been updated. Still nothing...

'What happens now?' He wondered. 'Did we really do the right thing back there?'

Soon enough, Izuku found himself losing the strength to stay awake and drifted off into a deep sleep. The evening shifted to night and Izuku was still snug as a bug in his bed. Then, he got a notification. The brightness of his screen woke him up and caused him to snap open his eyes and read the message he had received.

Then, within a flash, Izuku was suddenly up & out of bed and rushing out the door.

"Hol- hold on!! Where are you going? Dinner's almost ready!" Inko stammered, startled by her sons sudden outburst.

"Sorry! I'll be back later!" He called out shortly before closing the door behind him, leaving his mother confused & baffled.

Time skip brought to you by laziness...

"Midoriya, my boy... I.." All Might started after hitting his pupil with a weaker version of his Texas Smash.

Izuku rubbed his face and stayed silent, waiting for All Might to speak.

"The truth is, I'm retiring. My body is no longer in a state where I can't fight anymore..." he sighed in defeat before suddenly transforming into his muscle form, only to change back immediately after.

"The last embers of One for All have gone out... and on top of that... I'm not able to maintain my muscle form." All Might continued.

The boy froze slightly as he saw his mentor, his idol, break down for a second time... Was this really the end?

All Might broke the silence with his heroic voice, possibly scaring off a few seagulls that walked the beach.

"That being said.... You..." he began, though the threat was obvious in his voice. "Every single time... no matter how many times you're told not to, huh you fly out of nowhere! Just looking for trouble..!!"

Izuku flinched at his reprimanding, falling onto the silky sand of the shoreline. His fear was obvious, but All Might wasn't done.

"No matter how many times you're told! You continue to break your body." The hero growled, staring at the boy. "And that's why!.." he paused.

The boy waited for his hero to denounce him, to demand the sacred quirk back so it could be passed on to a better holder. But it never came...

"For the first time... You were able to get out of the situation without getting hurt. That makes me incredibly happy."

All Might crouched down, enclosing Izuku in the best hug he could with his injuries. "A-A...." Izuku's voice cracked.

"From here on out, I will devote myself to your development, despite my condition... We'll do our best, okay?"

Izuku couldn't hold his building tears anymore. The emotion that was building within, all came out in a broken sob. He cried for his mentor. He cried out of gratitude. He cried out of fear for what was happening to his friend, Y/N, and he cried for himself and all of his bravery.

"ALL MIGHT!" He sobbed, clenching onto the man, hiding his face in the comfort of his shoulder.

"You really do have trouble listening, huh? Didn't I tell you not to cry like a baby?" All Might humoured, holding the back of the boy's head in a comforting manner.

Though, Izuku continued to cry. In that moment, it felt as if each tear that streamed down his cheek, carried a part of his worries. The harder he cried, the easier it was to let go of all his pent up emotions.

But, there was still something that he couldn't get off his mind... He couldn't stop thinking of (Y/n).

'Is she doing okay?' He wondered.

After a while, he eventually calmed down. Once he wiped the snot from his nose, All Might questioned him.

"Even after all that, there's still something bothering you, huh?" He exhaled, tilting his head up to look at the evening sky. "All right... Tell me everything." He added, giving Izuku a light pat on the back.

"To be honest, there's not much to tell..." he frowned.

"If that was true, you wouldn't be so down..." All Might continued. Izuku tucked his head low between his knees as he propped his legs up for support. "Does it have anything to do with young (L/n)?" He poked.

Hearing this caused Izuku to snap his head up & stammer incredulously. "N-Not at all! W-What makes you think that?!" He rejected, despite having a Kirishima-Red facial expression.

"Ah, youth!" All Might chuckled, smacking his protégé on the back, while in muscle form.

"AHHHHH!" Izuku screamed in pain.

—————————————————————————

Hi guys, apologies for taking ages to update again. I didn't know how to end this chapter so just pretend it's like the end of an anime episode where they zoom out to a beach scene before rolling the credits😂.  Anyways, I'd like to thank you all for your continued support AND a SPECIAL THANKS to @oh_heyyy27 for helping me with the chapter! You were a big help and I cannot thank you enough🙏🏼!

(Also, I'm doing some minor editing to some older chapters just to let you know if you get any messages for new updates)

- Sierra

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

671K 16.1K 98
(Y/N) (L/N). A fifteen year old girl who was known as the sweetest to all, never has a mean bone in her body, always faced the toughest times with a...
742K 27.1K 31
(Female reader x various male characters) [Y/n] [L/n] has always been told her quirk was nothing special. Determined to defy expectations, she imagi...
285K 8.6K 44
(bakugou katsuki x villain!reader) MAIN STORY COMPLETE "They're just cards. So why do they hold so much meaning" Please don't do this to me I love y...
268K 12.5K 54
Izuku struggles everyday with keeping his hopes and dreams, leaving him to feel unworthy. The constant bullying is tormenting him until one day where...