chemistry//mishu

By aedalso

"i really really like you and it's totally fine if you don't feel the same" More

note//pls read shankyou :)
#1
#2
#3
#4
#5
#6
#7
#8
#9
#10
#11
#12
#14
#15
#16
#17
#18
#19
#20
#21
#22
#23
#24
#25
#26
#27
#28
#29
#30
#31
pls read :)

#13

777 34 7
By aedalso

-The Next Day-

Miyeon's POV
i woke up beside shuhua's bed, still holding onto her hand. i smiled looking at her face, remembering the good times we had together before she got into an accident and forgot everyone but yuqi,tzuyu and elkie.

needless to say, i was jealous. why? she only remembered yuqi, tzuyu and elkie. of course i would be jealous. maybe because i've been her friend since year 8 and now we're in year 11, but still can't be compared to yuqi , tzuyu and elkie because they were her childhood best friend.

i was so deep in thought that i got scared by the sudden sound of the room door opening. the door opened revealing, yuqi and minnie.

"hey. good morning. i got breakfast." yuqi said while walking over to the table to place the food down.

"thanks" i said as i smiled at her.

i haven't been going to school ever since shuhua got into an accident, i've missed out so so much and i was really scared i couldn't catch up, but yuqi, being a nice girl, decided to teach me whatever the teacher had taught in class, since we're both in the same class for all the subjects and i'm really thankful for that.

after about 30 minutes, shuhua woke up and she sat up on her bed. "hey" she said.

"hey, good morning." i replied.

"hi." shuhua said while facing yuqi and minnie.

Minnie's POV
i'm so so glad shuhua finally woke up. she said "hi" to yuqi and i , so i smiled. she then signalled me to go over to her.

i walked over to her and asked, "hey, what's up? do you need anything? water? food? we got food."

"what's your name?" shuhua asked.

"i'm minnie" i said as i smiled gently.

"ah, nice to meet you, sorry i couldn't remember you.." shuhua said apologetically.

"it's fine it's fine." i said as i went to the table to get food for her.

soojin and soyeon then came into shuhua's room. shuhua also asked soojin and soyeon to go over to her.

"what's your name?" shuhua asked both soojin and soyeon.

"i'm soojin"

"i'm soyeon"

"hey, nice to meet you, sorry i couldn't remember you, like how i couldn't remember minnie unnie and miyeon unnie.. were we like a squad?" shuhua asked.

"it's fine, and yes, we're a squad. our group is called (G)I-DLE, we call ourselves idle" soyeon said as she write '(G)I-DLE' on a piece of paper to show shuhua.

"ohh, that's interesting, thanks for making me happy before all these happened and also thanks for making me happy when my mother passed away"

"it's fine, for now, just don't force yourself to remember anything okay? don't hurt yourself." soojin said and shuhua just smiled.

Shuhua's POV
although i only could remember yuqi , tzuyu and elkie, i'm really glad that miyeon , minnie, soojin and soyeon had also stayed by my side during this accident.

not to mention, miyeon is very pretty, it's good that i'm into girls, i don't know if she's into girls tho. or maybe she already have a boyfriend or girlfriend.

i turned around to miyeon and ask, "miyeon unnie"

"yea?"

"are you taken?"

"are you asking me out?" miyeon asked confusingly and everyone in the room stared at us.

"no no, i'm just asking."

"ohh, i'm not taken"

"great ok." i said.

"great?" miyeon asked confusingly.

"nothing nothing." i said as i continued to eat.

"you talk so bluntly" yuqi said as she walked towards me.

"huh?"

"never mind" yuqi said as she passed me some water.

few minutes later, doctor arin came into my room and said, "hi, so shuhua is okay to be discharged by tomorrow, so she can kind of pack her things now. shuhua, remember to take the medicines that the nurses would give to you okay?"

"okay." i said as doctor arin went out of my room closing the door.

"yayy shuhua! you're gonna be discharged tomorrow, are you happy?" soyeon asked me.

"yeaa of course!!"

"miyeon unnie will fetch you home since she's living with you." soojin said.

"oh? why is miyeon unnie living with me?" i asked confusingly.

"it's a long story.. just know that i'm living with you."

"okay"

-The next day-

Shuhua's POV
"shuhua are you done packing your things?" yuqi shouted from my hospital room as i'm in the toilet.

"yes yes! i've already packed my things!" i shouted back.

"ok!"

i went out of the toilet and carried my bag and took my phone, surprisingly my phone still has battery in it. miyeon must've helped me charge my phone.

"miyeon unnie."

"yes?"

"did you charge my phone?"

"yea i did."

"oh ok , just asking" i said as we continued walking to the counter, paid the hospital bills and went home.

after a few minutes, all of us reached our own houses, i walked into my house, missing the feeling of warmth.

"shuhua yah, do you remember where your room is?"

"yea i do."

"okay"

i took my things and went up to my room, i jumped on my bed, missing the comfortable feeling.

i packed my clothes back into my cupboard and took out an oversized hoodie and sweatpants and went to shower.

as i hit the shower and felt the warm water hitting every part of my body, the shower thoughts started to come.

'do i really like miyeon. like i know i met her long time ago but i lost my memories so..'
'miyeon unnie most probably don't even like me lol. she most likely would like boys or something.'

i shook off those thoughts and quickly showered and went to play call of duty.while i was playing, i was shocked that i didn't lose my skills, so it's a good thing. i then got a notification from "idle squad" . luckily the notification came right after i got the last kill and won.

IDLE SQUAD🤩❤️
soyeonnie:
hi y'all.

shushu:
hey

beijing puppy:
what's up?

minnie mouse:
yea?

soyeonnie:
y'all wanna go out and eat?

cherry:
sure why not.

cho di b:
sure.

shushu:
yea ofc.

soyeonnie:
minnie and yuqi?

minnie mouse:
yeayea ok

beijing puppy:
okk.

"shuhua yah.." miyeon said gently as she knocked and opened my room door.

"yes?"

"get ready, we'll go out together."

"okay."

miyeon went out of my room and i went to get some clothes from my cupboard.
(this is what shuhua is wearing👇🏻)

i walked out of my room and went downstairs to the living room and saw miyeon sitting there.  she.look.like.a.literal.goddess.
(this is what miyeon is wearing👇🏻)

"oh hey, you're done" miyeon said.

"yup."

"let's go." miyeon said and went to wear her shoes. she then opened the door and we went to the restaurant that soyeon asked us to go to.

"hi guys" i said as i sat down beside yuqi and miyeon sat beside me.

"hi shuhua, how are you feeling?" soyeon asked.

"i'm feeling fine. thanks for asking" i said as i smiled.

"aight. ok" soyeon replied.

"you didn't change one bit" yuqi whispered to me.

"what do you mean" i asked looking at her confusingly.

"your fashion sense, your style. still the same, hoodie, sneakers,dressing like a boy."

"who are you to judge me. go away" i said teasingly.

"you go away" yuqi said slightly pushing me.

i decided to push her a little harder and she fell on minnie a little. i could tell she got so embarrassed as she looked so red.

"you have a crush on minnie don't you" i whispered to her.

"shut up." yuqi said while pushing me, again.

this time i accidentally hit miyeon as yuqi pushed me slightly harder. miyeon got scared and said, "yah! why'd you suddenly hit me?"

"whoops, sorry. yuqi pushed me."

"y'all.. stop playing. we're literally at a restaurant." soojin said.

"okay okay. sorry" yuqi and i apologised.

A/N: jdhsjs hi y'alls, sch's so busy ugh💆🏻‍♀️ hope y'all are doing fine. thankyou to those who supported me, i really preciate each and every reads,votes and comments!! hope y'all have a great day!! ❤️🤩

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.5K 70 16
- I would love to spend a date with you - Where Miyeon a music producer, meets an unknown girl which she finds pretty and out of curiosity starts dis...
57K 2.8K 177
yuyeon one-shot AUs :)
34.7K 1.3K 20
"Yeah I know you'll always stay."
29.5K 370 17
{ YUYEON, SOOSHU, MIMIN } REQUESTED ARE OPEN ⚠️ FUTANARI ⚠️GENDER BENDER 🤍 FLUFF ❤️SMUTS PLEASE DON'T REQUEST SOMETHING ABOUT PSYCHO AND ALL, I C...