#29

[ soyeon pov ]

i told the girls that soojin and i were dating and yes they were shocked, except for shuhua though because she kept shipping us HAHAH

now our friend group are together with each other lol that's funny but at least we still love each other a lot.

[ yuqi pov ]

"baby" minnie called from the kitchen.

"yes?" i asked as i walked to the kitchen.

"can you help me take the salt over there" i frowned at her and she gave me the pleading eyes.

"pleaseee. c'mon at least im cooking tonight and i learnt how to cook just for you so please just help me take the salt" i walked to where the salt was at and tossed it to her.

"thanks love." minnie said then winked at me.

i chuckled and went back to watch the tv. after a few minutes minnie walked out of the kitchen while holding the food.

"hi future wife, the food is done." minnie called out to me.

"okayy" i said and happily skipped to where minnie was.

"how's the food?" minnie asked as i took a bite of the food.

"really good, im proud of you babe" i said and ruffled minnie's hair.

"thanks love." minnie gave me a wide smile and i returned the smile back.

[ shuhua pov ]

"babe."

"yeah?" miyeon replied.

"do you know what day it is today?"

"hm?" miyeon hummed.

"it's our monthsary dumb fuck."

"woah damn chill. why're you so angst. of course i knew that babe" miyeon said and kissed me on the cheek.

"sure you do" i rolled my eyes and scoffed.

"no i really remembered, i even got a gift for you." miyeon said and went to the drawer and took out a perfectly wrapped gift.

"oh thanks." i said and slowly ripped open the wrapper.

"bitch can you be more gentle i took so long to wrap that." miyeon said and hit my head.

"ah fuck. it hurts dumb bitch" i said and wrestled miyeon. and now she's on top of me. we are making very deep eye contact.

i broke the eye contact and went back to opening my gift.

"oh a bracelet and a necklace." i said as i took both of it out of the box.

miyeon lifted up her hand and shook it to show me her bracelet too.

"oh a matching bracelet!"

"yes. a matching bracelet and a matching necklace" miyeon said as she showed me her necklace too.

hers says "M" and mine says "S"

"that's cute, there's even a note inside" i took out the note and read it.

what the note said:
shuhua, my baby. today is our monthsary yes. i am so damn thankful for your existence and thankyou for always sticking by my side no matter what. you have no idea how much i love you and i will always love you. i will always stay by your side no matter what and i will never leave you, i promise. i love you so damn much. happy monthsary. :)

"that's sweet" i said and smiled.

"yes indeed it is."

"i love you" i said.

"i love you too" miyeon said and pulled me into a hug. and we stayed there for awhile. i really love her warmth.

i then walked out of her room and went to my room, i took my present for her and passed it to her.

she opened it and it was a box filled with all the pictures of us and the box there were some words.

the box wrote:
"forever together my love ♡︎"

"i love you so much i swear" miyeon exclaimed.

"i love you too babe" i pecked her on the lips and smiled.

a/n: yo sup guys, im thinking of ending this story soon, but don't worry there'll be a new book coming up! so i hope y'all will support that book too :)