#18

Soojin's POV
i woke up because of the loud music coming from my phone alarm , guess it's time for school. i heard there'll be a new guy coming to our class , imma tell shuhua that in school.

"hey shuhua." i said as i tapped her.

"oh hey soojin unnie."

"did you know that there would be a new guy coming to our class?" i asked.

"oh really , ok."

"dude, it'd be great if you were to make friends with him, you can have many friends." i suggested.

"yea , maybe i will." she said and then walked into the class.

Shuhua's POV

i wonder who's this new guy or whoever he is. i went to my seat and waited for the ms kim to come in.

she came in and said, "ok class there'll be a new student joining our class from today onwards." after that the student walked in and introduced himself.

"hi everyone , my name is younghoon , kim younghoon. i hope that all of us can be friends."

"okay , uhm , younghoon , please sit beside shuhua." ms kim pointed to me.

'uhm what. i dont wanna sit beside him? i wanna sit beside miyeon unnie.' i thought.

he then walked towards me and sat at the seat next to me. i gave him a slight smile to acknowledge him.

"hi shuhua."

"uh hi. younghoon.". i replied.

" nice to meet you."

" nice to meet you too." i said awkwardly.

"okay how bout' this , i introduce you to one of my friends and you can go and make friends with him and join his friend group because i dont feel comfortable talking to you , im sorry if i sound rude but if you want to be my friend , i guess we can but, just let me get comfortable with you first." i said bluntly.

"that was straightforward , uhm okay. so who's this friend of yours?" he asked.

i then tapped chanhee as he was sitting in front me. "yo bro, make friends with this dude beside me during lunch. thanks."

"got it." he acknowledged.

~lunch time~

it was lunch and everyone was getting out of their seats to go to the canteen for lunch. i pulled chanhee by his clothes towards me and turned him to face younghoon.

"okay, younghoon , you go have lunch with him and his friends and make friends with them, ok bye. have fun." i said and walked towards miyeon.

"damn you sounded rude my guy." miyeon said.

"nah dude,  i just don't feel very comfortable talking to new guys."

"anyways lets go find yuqi." i said. we then walked to the canteen and sat at the table where we always sat at. i then took out my phone and starting gaming again. as i was gaming, yuqi suddenly appeared behind me and scared me, causing me to lose my kill streak.

"what the fuck yuqi?! the fuck was that for? you caused me to lose my kill streak bruh."

"woah, sorry bruh." yuqi apologised.

"yea as if it will give my kill streak back."

"okay okay, stop fighting you two. shuhua you gotta stop gaming and eat, yuqi , go with minnie unnie to buy some food to eat." soojin instructed.

"yes soojin unnie." i replied as i switched off my phone. yuqi and minnie went to buy some food. after a few minutes, minnie and yuqi came back with some foods. as we ate ,i suggested, "hey why not we play catching after eating?"

"yea, that would be fun!" yuqi agreed.

we quickly ate and went to this big space outside the canteen to play catching. "okay lets play open numbers to see who's the catcher. we'll be playing something like virurs , ok?" i said.

"okay." all of them replied. we then played open numbers and the catcher was me.

"aight i'm the catcher, i will count to 10 before catching you all." i said, and all of them ran in separate ways. after i counted, i targeted yuqi. i chased her while laughing. she was trying to run as fast as she could and she was also laughing. after about 1 minute of chasing her, i caught her as she was already tired and she stopped running.

"okok you win." yuqi said while panting. i giggled and went to chase miyeon as she doesn't really like to run and she run really slow, yuqi went to chase minie after catching her breath.

~time passes , it's now dismissal time~

"time to go home , finally !" i exclaimed

"what do you wanna have for lunch?" miyeon asked.

"let's have some chinese food."

"okay then , let's go home."

i opened my house door and entered and i went straight up to my room. i jumped onto my bed and sighed , "damn , what a long day at school."

i decided to go on instagram for awhile.

liked by @songyuqi._ and 170 more

shuhua.yeh_ ms. cho slow runner 😸

tagged @miyeonjo

load more comments

songyuqi._: rhyming shits
>shuhua.yeh_: ikr

songyuqi._: why do you only post about miyeon unnie. you're like a fan page for her lmao. oo you must like her.
>shuhua.yeh_: stfu song yuqi.

minmousie: HAH. ms cho slow runner 😌😌
>miyeonjo: go away you rat.
>minmousie: excuse me? i'm most definitely a mouse.
>miyeonjo: last time i checked you a rat , and tht was today :)

elkie.chongty_: oh,rightt ,your girlfriend. don't insult your girlfriend my guy.
>shuhua.yeh_: go away dude, she ain't my girlfriend.
>elkie.chongty_: hm soon to be girlfriend thn.
>shuhua.yeh_: go away dude. go to sorn unnie. bye.
>elkie.chongtv_: stfu bitch
>tzu.yuuc: let's keep at pg13 here
>shuhua.yeh_: pls, jus stop.

soyeonbean: lol.

ssoojin: slow. i bet i'm slower.
>miyeonjo: oh pls.

A/N: ok hello guys , it's been long since i've posted heh , srry. been rly busy. i hope you enjoyed this chapter!💘