#1

[ shuhua pov ]

I woke up to my alarm ringing, I groaned as I switched it off and went back to sleep. After a few minutes, my room door opened and my mother came in.

"Shuhua. Wake up, you're gonna be late for school."

"Five more minutes." i said in a very sleepy voice.

"No. Wake up now. Miyeon's dad is gonna fetch you to school. Hurry yeh shuhua. I'm going to work now. Bye, study hard.I love you" my mother said.

"Ok fine. I love you too." I said as I picked up my phone. I saw a message notification from miyeon.

miyeon unnie❤️🤩

--- shuhua. you awake?

yea i just woke up.

okay, hurry up and get ready.

kk.

I went to wash up and wore a hoodie and jeans. I then took my bag and went to wear my vans sneakers. i went out of my house to see if miyeon's dad is here. Well, he isn't here yet, so i decided to just sit at the bench outside my house to wait for him. Soon later, i saw a car pulling over and saw miyeon came out of the car.

"Yah. shuhua!" miyeon shouted and waved at me.

I smiled and walked towards her car. I sat at the back seat with miyeon.

"Good morning uncle " i greeted miyeon's father.

"Good morning to you too shuhua. " he replied.

I then went to talk to miyeon. "Have you done your homework?" I asked.

"Yea, have you?" she asked back.

"Yea, i've done my homework." I replied.

"Ah i really wanna sleeeepp!!" I said as i yawned.

"Dude, what time did you sleep last night?" miyeon asked.

"Uh. 2am?" I replied, recalling what time i slept.

"What, no wonder you're so tired. you should sleep early, goodness." miyeon reprimanded.

"Ya ya whatever"

We reached school after a few minutes. miyeon then puts her arms around my shoulder.

"Woah woah what are you doing?" i asked.

"What?" she asked, feeling confused.

"Why did you put your arms around my shoulder?" i asked.

"Because why not?" miyeon said while smiling.

"Bruh." i replied with a 'what the hell' face.

I saw yuqi and i ran towards her and hugged her.

"Yuqi!" i shouted while running towards her.

"Hi shuhua."she replied.

"Heyy." i said happily.

"Why are you so happy to see me lol." she chuckled.

"Because, I love you haha, no homo though." i replied and let out a slight chuckle.

"Ya ya,sure you do." yuqi said rolling her eyes.

"Haha. let's go to class." i laughed.

"Okays." she replied.

"Bye miyeon unnie, i'm gonna go to class first. i'll save you a spot beside me if you want." i said.