#21

Shuhua's POV
i slept in miyeon's room the whole night with my phone charging in the other room so i didn't know what time it was.

i got up, took miyeon's phone and the screen lighted up showing the time. i squinted my eyes a little bit and the screen was too bright and i just woke up.

it took a minute or so for me to adjust my eyes to the surroundings so it wouldn't be blur and after that i checked the time again.

"9.30am" i read out. after i saw the time, i looked at miyeon's phone wallpaper and it was the picture of us together. i gave a wide smile after seeing that picture.

i got up and went to wash up in her room's toilet. after i finished washing up, brushing my teeth and all, i went to miyeon and kissed her on the forehead.

"wake up babe" i whispered.

she slowly opened her eyes and looked at me. she smiled and i smiled back at her. how cute😭. she then suddenly pulled me, causing me to lie on top of her, she put her arms around my waist and hugged me tightly.

"never letting you go." she whispered as she kissed the side of my head.

"you should wash up now babe, i'm going to meet yuqi and the rest at 11"

"oh okay." miyeon said and i got up for her to get out of bed. i walked back to my room and checked my phone, damn the amount of notifs from my games.

yanyan🤡💗

--- ayo shu

sup

--- meeting at 11 yeah, don't be late, you're always late.

aight ok got it.

--- you treat fr the meal.

aight bet.

--- thanks shu.

ofc,no problem.

--- ok, see you thr.

see you.

🌈

i took my phone and went down to the kitchen to look for some foods to munch on. i took out some biscuits and went to the sofa to eat them.

miyeon then came down to the living room and sat beside me. she looked really tired. she then unconsciously fell asleep on my shoulder.

'cute' i thought to myself.

i peck her on the head and then removed her head off my shoulders and put it on a pillow.

i went to throw the plastics of the biscuits and went up to my room to pack my things. it was currently 10.30 and the mall is quite close to my house so i'll just leave at like 10.40 or something.

🌈

i woke miyeon up to tell her that i was going to the mall now and told her to go sleep in her room.

qiqi🙄💗

yo loser.

--- what do you wn ugly.