Unexpected Love [ON HOLD]

By Thompson1317

Andrea Bronze. 24 years old, Black hair, green eyes, olive skin tone, 5'5''. Born in America, grew up in Spai... More

Authors's Note
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Author's Note
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Sneak Peek of New Book
New Book
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Sneak Peak of New Book
Chapter 16
New Book
Chapter 17
Important Author's Note

Chapter 3

5.5K 139 8
By Thompson1317

Warnings: None.
————————————————————————
Recap:

"Alright, I think that's enough questions for now," Becky says and I am grateful she did.

"Thank you," I mumble when everyone stops looking at me.

"Of course," Becky says.

The plane then gets ready to take off and I tense a little. "Are you ok," Becky asks.

"Just hate flying," I say as I close my eyes.

Becky laces her fingers with mine and I feel more at ease. I take a deep breath once we are in the air.

How and why is Becky Sauerbrunn making me feel like this?
———
Present

Andrea's POV:

We just got to New York City. I am on my assigned float with my camera. I am sitting on one of the seats making sure my camera is ready when Becky sits next to me.

"Hey," I say as I continue to work on my camera.

"You're so concentrated," Becky says which causes me to chuckle.

"Alright, it's all set," I say.

The other girls who are assigned on this float get on. "So, what are you doing after you take pictures for today? Like where are you going," Becky asks.

"Probably go back to England," I say and I see Becky tense a little.

"You ok," I ask.

"Yeah," she says and looks down then stands up and walks away to talk to some of the girls.

I sigh and feel my heart break a little. She probably doesn't want to talk to me.

"Alright girls, we're starting in thirty seconds," one of the workers say.

The team cheers and I just sigh and stand up to get ready to take pictures.

"Five, four, three, two, one," a worker said and the floats start moving and the crowd starts to cheer.

I start taking pictures.

After an hour or two, the parade ends and now the team is receiving their keys to the city. Becky hasn't talked to me since our last talk on the float and I'm not gonna lie, it hurts.

I am standing in front of the crowd and I start to take pictures once the ceremony begins.

After a couple minutes the team starts to get their keys. When Becky goes up I see her smile and my heart flutters. I sigh and take the picture and then Becky walks back to sit down.

Once the ceremony ends the girls have to head back to the airport to go to the ESPY'S. "Ms. Bronze," someone says behind me and I turn to Jill Ellis.

"Yes," I say.

"Would you like for us to book you a flight to London or would you like to come to the ESPY'S," Jill asks.

I look back at Becky. She is talking to Ali, but looks away for a second and her and my eyes connect. She instantly looks away and my heart breaks. "I would like to return home," I tell Jill as I face her.

"Of course, I'll have someone brings you your things over and we'll get that ticket for you," Jill says and I nod gratefully then she walks away.

I sit in a seat away from the team and just stare at my feet. "You know, there's something different about you," Ashlyn says as she sits next to me.

"What do you mean," I ask and look up at her.

"The way Becky treats you, she doesn't treat anyone else like that," Ashlyn tells me.

"Funny," I say and look at the ground.

"What-," Ashlyn starts, but then gets cut off.

"Here are your things Ms. Bronze, along with your ticket," a staff member says.

"Thank you," I say and stand up.

"You're leaving," Ashlyn says quietly so no one else can hear, everyone is too distracted anyway.

"Yes," I say calmly.

"Becky is going to freak," Ashlyn says and I look at her seriously.

"It's not like she cares," I say and sling my bag over my shoulder.

"She does care about you, Andrea," Ashlyn tells me.

"She has a funny way of showing it," I say and grab my suitcase, "It was nice meeting you all," I tell Ashlyn then turn around to walk to my gate.

I hear Ashlyn sigh, but I continue walking. When I get to my gate I call Lucy. "Hey, Drea. What's up? How is everything," she asks.

"I'm coming home," I say.

"What?! Why," she asks, "I thought you would stay at least wait till after the ESPY'S."

"Yeah, well when the person you told me would take care of me, ignores me for most of the day, it kind of makes you feel bad," I say angrily.

"She did what?! I swear when I talk to her-," Lucy starts, but I cut her off.

"Just drop it, Lucy. It shows how she feels about me and this a perfect example of why I don't open myself up to others," I say.

"I'm sorry, Drea. I didn't-," Lucy starts, but then my flight is called.

"I gotta go, I'll be home in a couple hours," I say then hang up.

I get onto the plane and try and stay calm when we take off. I tense and tightly close my eyes. Once we are in the air I put my headphones on and start to work on the photos.
———
Lucy's POV:

Right after Andrea hangs up I call Becky. "Hey, Lucy. What's up," she says.

"I swear the next time I see you Sauerbrunn, it won't be pretty," I say angrily.

"What?! What did I do," she asks.

"Andrea is on her way home," I say.

"What? I just saw her-," Becky says, "She's not here. Wait, why? I thought-," she says, but I cut her off.

"You thought wrong. She's hurt, Becky. Andrea told me you ignored her all day," I say.

"I didn't mean too, I didn't mean to make her feel like this. I just got a little angry when she said she was heading back to England. I thought she would at least think about staying," Becky says sadly.

"I know Becky, but look what happened now. She is hurt," I say quietly.

I hear Becky's flight get called. "Bye, Becky. I'll text you when Andrea gets here," I say then hang up.
———
Andrea's POV:

I just landed in London. I rub my eyes tiredly and take my headphones off. I walk off the plane and go on my phone. I see texts from Becky, but I just ignore her.

Andrea: Can you come pick me up?

Once I send Lucy the text I go wait outside and sit on a bench. My phone goes off again, it's a text from Becky. I decide to read all the other texts she sent me.

Becky: Andrea, I am so sorry. I didn't mean to make you feel this way. I was just sad when you said you would probably go back to England.

Becky: I hope I can make it up to you soon. I am so sorry.

Becky: I'm coming to London when I can.

When I read the text I just sigh and put my phone in my lap. After a few minutes Lucy pulls up. I just put my thing in the car and get in. I hear Lucy sigh as I look out the window.

"It's nice to see you too," Lucy says as she starts to drive.

I stay quiet and Lucy sighs again. "You told me I could trust her," I whisper after a few minutes.

"She was just sad, Drea," Lucy says.

"Yeah? And look at me. She thinks ignoring me would help," I ask looking at Lucy.

We pull up to our flat. Before I can get out of the car Lucy grabs my hand. "Becky cares about you, Drea. I can see it and I know you care about her too. I understand that she hurt you, I do, but how would you feel if Becky said that after being with you for only a day she would head back to the States," Lucy asks.

I pull my hand away and look at the car ceiling. "I wouldn't of ignored her," I say and get out of the car.

I grab my things and head to up to our flat. Once I get upstairs I go straight to my room. I throw my bags on the floor and lay on my bed.

A few seconds later I feel Lucy lay behind me. I stay facing the wall and Lucy wraps her arms around me. "I'm sorry," she says quietly.

"I don't know why it hurts so much," I say quietly.

"Because your feelings for Becky are growing and you're scared," she says.

I turn around to face Lucy with tears in my eyes, "I'm so scared."

"And that's ok because I promise you, Becky feels the same," Lucy says.

I cuddle into Lucy and she holds me. I start to cry and Lucy holds onto me tighter. After crying for a few minutes I drift to sleep in Lucy's arms.
———
I wake up to an amazing smell. I realize Lucy isn't with me, so I get out of bed and realize I'm in the clothes I came home in. I change into a pair of sweatpants and sweatshirt then put my hair in a bun.

I walk into the kitchen and see Lucy making breakfast. "Morning," I say and get coffee.

"Morning, Drea," Lucy says with a smile.

"Here you go," she says and places a plate in front of me.

"Thank you," I say and bring my plate to the table and start to eat.

"You and I are going out today," Lucy says as she sits across from me with her food.

"Why," I ask.

"What? I can't spend time with you," Lucy says and I chuckle.

"Whatever," I say with a smile.

After breakfast I get dressed. I put on a pair of ripped jeans, a white shirt with a jean jacket over, and my white vans. I walk out and see Lucy wearing a pair of blacked ripped jeans, a gray shirt, and some Nike sneakers.

"Let's go little sis," Lucy says and we leave.

We start to walk around London and stop a couple times so Lucy can take pictures with some fans. "Is Keira staying with her parents for a little," I ask as we continue to walk down the street.

"Yep, she's coming back next week," Lucy says with a smile.

"You really love her, don't you," I ask her and her smile grows.

"I really do," she says.

After walking for a few minutes we walk into a café. Lucy and I both order tea. I sigh as we sit down. "What's wrong," Lucy asks.

"I just think I made the wrong decision," I say.

"With Becky?"

"Yeah, I probably just should of stayed, but I was so hurt and I just left," I say.

"It's ok, you just need to talk to her. I'm sure she'll understand," Lucy tells me.

I nod and our tea is brought over.

"Do you think I could go to any of the victory tour games," I ask as I take a sip of my tea.

"I'm probably sure you can," Lucy says, "Just tell Becky you want to come and she can get you tickets."

"But I want to surprise her," I say.

"Then ask one of her teammates," Lucy says.

I nod and we continue to drink our tea. After our tea we walk to a park and sit on a bench. I lay my head on Lucy's shoulder and she wraps her arm around my shoulders.

"Thank you, Lucy," I say.

"For what," she asks looking at me confused.

"For being the best sister I could I ever wish for," I say.

"Of course, Drea," Lucy says with a smile, "Just don't tell Sophie you said that."

I laugh and Lucy laughs along with me. "Can I ask you a question," Lucy asks me.

"Of course," I say.

"Do you want to find your biological family?"

I sigh. "I don't know. Why would I want to find the people who left me when I already have a great family," I ask and slightly look up at Lucy.

"Maybe so you can get clarification on why they did it," Lucy says, "And possibly learn more about your family."

"I don't know," I say.

"That's ok, I was just wondering," Lucy says.

After a few minutes of peaceful silence, Lucy speaks up. "I have something for you," she says standing up causing me to almost face plant onto the bench.

I glare at Lucy and she laughs. "What is it," I ask as I sit up.

"Stand up with your eyes close," Lucy says with a bright smile.

"Seriously," I ask.

"Yep, do it," she says.

I sigh and close my eyes and stand. "Alright, keep your eyes closed," Lucy says and I feel her place her hands on my shoulders from behind.

We start to walk and then stop. "Can I open my eyes now," I ask.

Lucy chuckles, "One second."

I hear some movement, but keep my eyes close. "Ok, open your eyes," Lucy says and I open them.

My eyes widen when I see who is in front of me, "Becky."
——————————————————————
Here you go! I hope you all enjoyed! Don't forget to comment, vote, and stay safe!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

78.2K 2.3K 15
An accident during a competition shattered her life in the horse world. Her life is now in a wheelchair. Her only friend on main campus was a shatter...
328K 5K 49
Olivia dormer and her family had just moved from Manchester to Milton Keynes. The city is all new to the family, especially the town they have moved...
5.1K 359 22
This is a Girl loves Girl story Don't read my books if you're allergic to grammar issues. Peace out. ****** Andrea Holland was a rebellious student...
493K 19.4K 62
MATURE BOOK. 18 years and over!! Selena is a trying young woman who wasn't always loved by many. She was bigger than most of the people she knew but...