My New Home

By TVreviewer

After suffering abuse from her dad and having to bounce from foster home to foster home, Carrie Hudson has be... More

1: Meeting The Anderson Boys
2: Family Dinner
3: Fist Night
4: Morning!
5: Adler Highschool
6: Practice
7: Workout
8: Little League (short)
9: Girl's Day Out!
11: Liam And Charlotte?
12: Brandy's Check In
13: Mrs. Anderson
14: Rainy Days (Short)
15: Comfort
16: Brent's Cookies
17: House Party
18: I'm Fine
19: Standing My Ground
20: Talking About It
21: Hard Times (short)
22: Losing And Winning In A Thin Line (short)
23: Friday Night Game
24: Get Ready With Me (short)
25: First Date
26: Fishing With Eric
27. Welcome Back
10k Special: Fun Facts And Secret Info
28. Rendezvous MinusοΏΌ The Sexy Parts
29. Father Figures
30. Dads Of Different Kinds
31. Daddy Dearest
32. Love Hurts
33. Mall Brats
34. Meals and Melodrama
35. Car Forplay
36. Brother Battle
37. Dudes Liking Dudes (short)
38. "NORMAL"
39. Nana
40. Totally Not A Filler Chapter
41. Partners....With Him?!
42. Babysitting The Boys
43. "I do not judge you"
44. Shot Through The Gut And Your To Blame
45. The Reeds
46. Brothers Love
47. Breakfast & Besties
48. Benji, My Brother.
49. Father vs. Dad
Extra Notes: HAPPY HOLIDAYS
50. OWEN I
51. Quiet Drive
52. Hotel Hopping
53. Razor Sharp Tension
54. Owen II (Part One)
55. OWEN II (Part Two)
56. Just Like Your Mother...
57. ERIC I
58. The Time Between
59. Numb I (3rd Person)
60. Numb II (3rd Person)
61. Numb III (3rd Person)
62. Feeling I
63. Feeling II
64. RG
65. Two Months Later - Beach Day
66. EPILOGUE - Adoption Day
MY NEW HOME SERIES & NEXT BOOKS

10: True Intentions

4.8K 153 17
By TVreviewer

I skipped down the Alder High hall, feeling myself today.

Since I have such limited clothes, Charlotte gave me all her clothes she doesn't wear.

She gladly gave them to me, saying. "You'll totally get Brent attention with them."

Today I was wearing a red crop top and back skinny jeans, I thought I looked pretty good, maybe good enough to impress Brent.

"Hey, Carrie." Someone said, when I got to my locker. "Hi, Brent." I said, he looked me over.

"You look, different." I tilted my head, wondering if that was a good thing. "Good different or bad different?" I ask, he smirked.

"I like it." He stated, my cheeks went pink. "I'm glad." I said, grabbing my History book and walking off.

I was still in a good mood as I walked into History, on time of course, and sat in my seat.

And, like usual now, Elliott didn't come to class until about ten minutes in of said class.

"Again?! This is your second tardy this week and it's Tuesday!" Elliott shrugs and walks to his seat, unbothered.

"Why are you always late?" I asked quietly after Mr. Finngin turned his back. "Half because I'm lazy and half because I don't care."

I shook my head and chuckled to myself, turning back to the board and focusing back on his words.

Me and Elliott were kinda friends but I've been keeping my distance ever since Charlotte told me she liked him, I didn't want her to think I was trying to steal him.

"You look hot today, by the way." I looked him and he winked, I cleared my throat. "Thanks." I said.

I didn't want to be rude but at the same time I wasn't leading him on by saying that, right? I'm probably just overthinking things.

"Anytime, sweets." He said, licking his lips. Oh God, I'll have to tell Charlotte about this so she won't think I'm a two-faced bitch.

I didn't say anything after that, just went back to the teacher and took some notes, although they aren't the best.

After the bell rang I ran out of the classroom, not wanting to have yet another flirty conversation with Elliott.

The next couple of classes were uneventful until I walked into my chemistry.

I was still partners with Owen which doesn't make him very happy, I sat down in my seat and smiled at him. I must stay nice to him!

He scowled and looked away, I queitly sigh, why do I bother?

Today was a simple lab, that involves communication which wasn't our strong suit.

Well it wasn't his strong suit with me, he ignores me whenever we're in the same room.

It's better then before I guess, he's not calling me a house wrecker anymore, no he's just not saying anything in front of me but talking behind my back.

"Owen come on, I can't do this on my own." I say, trying to make him face me. "Too bad, you should've picked another person to partner with."

I must certainly didn't partner with him voluntarily, I would've been alone if it came down to that.

"You really think I want to be your partner?" I mumble, he huffed and said. "Whatever." He snatched the tube from my hand and helped me out.

"Thanks." I said, thinking maybe we got somewhere. "I only did it so I don't get a bad grade, don't think we're friends or anything." And the progress is gone.

And again, nothing happened until lunch time. I had to tell Charlotte about Elliott's flirting, I had too right? Yeah.

"Hey you look stressed, you alright?" Charlotte asked me first thing after I arrived at our table.

"It's just, well um." I mumbled a few other things before shutting up. "What is it, Care Bear?" Penny asked, taking a bit of her food.

"Well Brent likes my new look," I paused, they cheered but noticed my less then enthusiastic expression.

"What is it? Did he not like it?" Penny asked the first part, Charlotte asked the ladder.

"Elliott also liked it, a lot. He flirted with me, I think." Penny and I both look at Charlotte, she puts on a fake smile.

"I'm sure it's just a one time and, of course, I didn't flirt back." I clarify, Charlotte took my head.

"Your our bestie and you wouldn't do that to me." I placed my hand over hers. "I would never ever." Penny sighed dreamily.

"We are so close, God I love you guys!" Me and Charlotte smiled. "Love you too!" We proclaimed in unison.

"Hey, wait up!" A voice said, I almost groaned. Normally I like to talk to my friends but it's the end of the day and I just want to go home.

I turn to see Elliott and give him a wary smile, trying to keep calm. I had promised Charlotte I'd tell her if he flirted with me again.

"What's up?" I asked cautiously, he took my hand and started pulling me somewhere. This can't be good but I can't be rude.

"Where are we going?" I ask, knowing the answer as we approach the guys lockeroom. This really can't be good.

He pulls me into the abandon room and shut the door. "Is everything ok?" I ask, hoping it was just him telling me something.

"Yeah." He said, pinning me against a row of lockers. "What are you doing?" The amount of questions are a lot and I'm not getting answers.

"You'll see." He said before getting too close for comfort, I couldn't move. "Elliott what is goi," I was, rightfully, asking him what he was doing again but he stopped me with a kiss.

A kiss?! A frickin kiss! He kissed me and I was sad for Charlotte, I'd have to tell her about this.

"Get away!" I yell, pushing with all my might, he budge only a little and I took my chance.

I left out of the room, running out of the building and to the car. "What took so long?" Owen said, he was clearly annoyed.

I was still huffing when I got to them. "Geez, did you long a marathon before coming out." Liam said, I'd laugh on most days but I was too shocked by the Elliott thing.

I didn't say anything, I got in the car and we drove out of there. "Hey, why are you acting so weird?" Luke asked me after I didn't say any for five minutes of the car ride.

"Nothing." I said quickly, the twins didn't believe me but didn't push any further.

We got home and I went upstairs without greeting the other boys or Hank, I had to tell Charlotte, like now.

"Hello?" She said after picking up, she answered within one ring. "Hi, I gotta tell you something. You won't like it." She sucked in a breath.

"Just tell me." She said, she already sounded said as if she knew what I was going to say. "Elliott kissed me." I said.

She started sniffling and all I wanted to do was hug her and be there for her. "Oh, was it nice at least?" She croaked out, I swallowed hard.

"I don't remember, just remember him kissing me." She was silent for a moment. "Thanks for telling me, I'm glad you were honest." I closed my eyes.

"I had to tell you, he do you want to talk about it or anything?" She sighed and sounding a little better as she said.

"No but can I come over tomorrow? We could study." I smiled and replied with a. "Yeah, totally!" We talked a little more and then hung up.

I went downstairs, feeling a weight off my shoulders. She wasn't mad at me, I didn't know why I thought she would be.

"Carrie!?" The sound of my name being yelled in an angry tone made me want to go to fall into the floor but I, begrudgingly, looked behind me.

Seeing a very pissed off Owen staring daggers into my whole entire body, I was not ready for what was going to happen.

"Yeah?" I said, everyone in the house was watching interaction. "I knew you were a lot of bad things but I didn't peg you for a slut." My mouth gawked open, what the hell did he call me?!

"Excuse me?" I didn't understand why he said that, I'm definitely not a slut, I have never been. Hell, I just had my first kiss today. Not a good first one, right?

"Elliott told me about you flirting with him, dragging him to the lockeroom and trying make him have sex you."

No fucking way, there's no way Elliott actually said that! What the hell is the matter with him?!

How dare he kiss me against my will then, when I reject him, run to Owen and twist the story?!

"C'mon Owen, that's crazy." Liam said, grabbing his arm and moving him away from me.

"Elliott wouldn't lie to me, what is wrong with you?!" He yelled at me, I looked down. "I didn't flirt with him." I mumbled.

"Sure you didn't." Owen said, ripping out of Liam's grip and walking up to me. "Don't ever talk to Elliott, or Brent ever again. There my friends, not yours."

He stormed off, leaving me alone with four boys and Hank staring at me. They probably also think I'm a slut, why did he have to tell him.

I awkwardly stood there for a minute, waiting for someone to say something so I could clear my name.

"What an ass." Liam said, grasping my waist and holding me tight. "I didn't," I started to defend myself but he said. ", No, I believe you."

I wrapped my arms around him and gave him an equally tight hug. It was nice to be believed by someone.

But the thing that bummed me most of all, more then the slut shaming, more then the Owen fighting, hell more then Elliott being a douche.

I hated the fact that Owen had made it for then crystal clear, made it all clear that Brent was off limits as a friend and most certainly as anything more.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

834 73 11
Four boys meet at Hillston boarding school and become best friends. Together they experience drama, love, trouble, parties, parents and secrets. How...
4.4M 100K 49
Dakota is just like every other 17 year old high school senior. Or that's what everyone thinks. Everyone sees Dakota as this funny, sarcastic, and...
1.2K 57 30
Owen and Sarah were best friends, their mutual distaste solidifying their bond. Then Sarah got hurt and Owen couldn't pretend he didn't care anymore...
37.7K 495 19
Maddie Johnson moves to New York with her 2 younger sisters and her mom. Maddie isn't a picture perfect 15 year old she comes to New York with some p...