𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐚

By _d1minish

M-613, a first year TIE fighter pilot in the first order. She was given the callsign "coma" by her fellow pil... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
12
13
14
15

11

1.8K 57 68
By _d1minish

**A/N: just a reminder this story is not cannon to the Star Wars sequels storylines, it will be portrayed around the time of TFA, but i'm just gonna twist around the events a lil bit... ok more than a lil bit...you'll see, enjoy😌**

I was surging with confidence. I needed to distract myself before my ego got out of hand. I couldn't wipe the smirk off my face, replaying the moment over and over again. Imagining those eyes quiver with shock under the mask.

I was too impulsive, all my decisions were. Just like the following with Vex, i'd more than likely be punished for acting out and disrespecting Kylo.

Either way I felt no regret. I carried myself back to my quarters. Once I walked through the threshold I stopped in my tracks and glanced around the room.

"Perhaps I could read again?" I asked myself.

No. I don't feel like reading right now. There's nothing else to do though...this place was so boring.

I sat on the couch and pondered. My glance landed on a decorative vase sitting on one of the shelves. I eyed it, squinting my sight. I lifted my fingertips and focused on the object.

It slowly began to shake, lifting from the surface. My eyes widened with excitement. I dragged my fingers, summoning the vase towards me. It slowly floated through the air, defying gravity. It was only a few feet away, when the latch on my door opened abruptly.

The vase combusted into tiny pieces everywhere. But it didn't fall. It literally exploded in midair. I turned my focus to the door, to find the prince himself. Fear flooded my eyes, reminding me of the scenario that took place only minutes before. He was pissed.

He stopped in his tracks staring at me, then turning towards the mess I had just made, then back to me. I waited for the outburst. But nothing ever came to be. The silence was suffocating.

"Yes Commander?" I stuttered out.

"Snoke summoned us." He said before turning out the door again, leaving me confused.

So no outburst? Huh...

Also, great, now I gotta see this guy again. I walked out of the room to catch a glimpse of Kylo's figure turning the corner at the end of the hall. I hurried my pace to catch up to him.

He didn't glance my way once I was at the same pace as him. The familiar double panels came into vision with guards monitoring the entrance. They quickly moved aside and let us through.

Great. I guess more bruises are headed my way.

As we made our way towards the throne, Kylo kneeled, and so did I this time. I didn't how my head to my feet, but I focused on one of the steps leading up to Snoke's throne.

"Knight of Ren, M-613" Snoke greeted.

Kylo nodded his head at the gesture, while I forced myself to hold back a chuckle. "M-613" wow, what a name.

"We have new information. Word from troopers reports that the girl was seen leaving the Jakku desert on a freighter." Kylo tilted up his mask to this.

Someone care to enlighten me? You know I was summoned here too.

"The Millennium Falcon to be exact."

An uncomfortable silence hung in the air.

"Your fathers ship..."

Kylo tensed next to me, I eyed him in my peripheral.

"You know what you must do Ren. I've trained you well, and you are ready to complete your training and break away from the light completely. You must handle your ties before you face Skywalker. For now, find the map."

"I will not fail you Supreme Leader."

Snoke stared at Kylo for a moment before speaking again.

"Your apprentice will accompany you on this mission." Kylo's head snapped up, then turned to me, then back to the Supreme Leader.

My lips parted, as if I were to speak, but Snoke gestured for us to leave. Me and Kylo both bowed once more and headed out.

"Commander, care to enlighten me on the details of this mission?"

"You don't need details, you have orders. Obey and keep quiet."

I rolled my eyes. I'm so tired of obeying orders. I thought I made that clear when I assaulted Vex and that trooper. Didn't get the memo? Guess not-

"Will I be boarding a ship or piloting my own?" I questioned.

He stopped in his tracks this time. "Your own ship?"

"Well- Tie fighter to be exact, b-but it's st-"

He lowered himself eye level to me.

"Is your name on the ship?" he interrupted. "Or better yet, your number?" he mocked.

I flared my nostrils but kept my head down, trying my best to keep quiet.

"Why would I have wasted so much pathetic time training you, just to blow it all off and return you to your piloting life? Hmm?!"

"Sorry sir."

With that he strode down the hall, leaving me heated and alone. UgghHgGhh!!!

"oBey and keep qUiEt, nah nah nah!" I mocked him.

I kicked the side of the corridor walls out of my frustration. I was too determined. I'd figure out the mission before tomorrow. One way or another.

Then, it hit me. Well Snoke knows why we're going, he's the one sending us. The only reasonable conclusion came to mind. Why don't I just ask Snoke?

"He is our Leader after all." I said to myself.

I turned around and made my way back to Snoke's corridor. Once I made it to the door, I subtly saluted the guards and they let me in.

Well that was easy.

I tried my best to continue forth with full confidence, unfortunately not having Kylo there to distract the Supreme Leader from my presence was rather unsettling.

"You've returned?" his voice echoed off the tall ceiling.

"Indeed.." I brought myself to a halt at the steps of his throne.

"Where is your master child?" he growled.

"He is absent from this visit." yeah no shit coma, I mentally face palmed.

"Were you summoned?" he pushed.

"No sir, my master has only failed to apprise me referring to the instructions of this mission, and I assumed it'd be wise to ask from a higher authority who withholds such knowledge and instructions." I attempted to flatter the being into good graces.

A small smirk appeared on the wrinkled face. "Braveee little bird.." he softly chuckled. "You are quite adaptable. Wise beyond your years..."

I looked up at the being, keeping a straight face, not wanting to falter this apparent good mood of his.

"Wise, but impulsive..." the smile slowly faded.

"Coma yes?" my head shot up. "That's what they call you, your team, correct?"

"Yes sir."

"Why is that?" he inquired.

"I'm not sure sir."

"Oh but you are.." he quickly replied.

"Likely for my piloting or combat abilities.."

"Hm." he rested his elbow on the arm of the throne, settling his chin in his grasp.

"You and Commander Ren are to travel to the location of the droid, accompanied by the girl, that withholds the map to Skywalker. You will use this mission as a learning experience, as well as helping complete the task." He informed me.

"Thank you sure." I bowed then stood to make my way out.

"I respect your inquisitive nature, Coma." He announced.

"As do I yours, Supreme Leader." I smiled then headed out of the corridor.

Once I made it past the threshold and into the hallway I let out a breath my anxiety had created.

That wasn't so hard. Not as bad as I thought I smiled, proud of myself.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

818K 15.3K 46
!!PLEASE READ WARNINGS BEFORE READING!! You are a new Handmaid, your first assignment is at the home of Commander Kylo Ren. His Wife hates you. And y...
297K 5.8K 34
You've recently become a nurse serving the First Order. So far your life was uneventful and unimportant...you felt useless in a sense. Everything cha...
4.3K 184 18
•STORY IS FINISHED • Read my conversations for info• ----- You are a technician on the Supremacy, well you used to be. Kylo Ren, the Supreme Leader o...
442 20 10
After rebel pilots decimated your home, you enrolled into the first order pilots academy. You wanted revenge, but after coming into contact with the...