My New Home

By TVreviewer

After suffering abuse from her dad and having to bounce from foster home to foster home, Carrie Hudson has be... More

1: Meeting The Anderson Boys
2: Family Dinner
3: Fist Night
4: Morning!
5: Adler Highschool
6: Practice
8: Little League (short)
9: Girl's Day Out!
10: True Intentions
11: Liam And Charlotte?
12: Brandy's Check In
13: Mrs. Anderson
14: Rainy Days (Short)
15: Comfort
16: Brent's Cookies
17: House Party
18: I'm Fine
19: Standing My Ground
20: Talking About It
21: Hard Times (short)
22: Losing And Winning In A Thin Line (short)
23: Friday Night Game
24: Get Ready With Me (short)
25: First Date
26: Fishing With Eric
27. Welcome Back
10k Special: Fun Facts And Secret Info
28. Rendezvous Minus The Sexy Parts
29. Father Figures
30. Dads Of Different Kinds
31. Daddy Dearest
32. Love Hurts
33. Mall Brats
34. Meals and Melodrama
35. Car Forplay
36. Brother Battle
37. Dudes Liking Dudes (short)
38. "NORMAL"
39. Nana
40. Totally Not A Filler Chapter
41. Partners....With Him?!
42. Babysitting The Boys
43. "I do not judge you"
44. Shot Through The Gut And Your To Blame
45. The Reeds
46. Brothers Love
47. Breakfast & Besties
48. Benji, My Brother.
49. Father vs. Dad
Extra Notes: HAPPY HOLIDAYS
50. OWEN I
51. Quiet Drive
52. Hotel Hopping
53. Razor Sharp Tension
54. Owen II (Part One)
55. OWEN II (Part Two)
56. Just Like Your Mother...
57. ERIC I
58. The Time Between
59. Numb I (3rd Person)
60. Numb II (3rd Person)
61. Numb III (3rd Person)
62. Feeling I
63. Feeling II
64. RG
65. Two Months Later - Beach Day
66. EPILOGUE - Adoption Day
MY NEW HOME SERIES & NEXT BOOKS

7: Workout

5.3K 168 43
By TVreviewer

It's only been six days since I moved in with the Anderson boys and I know the morning routine very well and it's safe to say I adapted to it.

Though today it is different, I didn't have to battle the boys for the shower or be rushed out of the bathroom, no I didn't because today is Saturday.

I thought I'd be able to sleep in finally but, sadly I was wrong.

"Morning, sis!" Benji chirped, jumping on me. I look at him and ask myself how he's so lively when, on weekdays he's dead at this time, I looked at the time 10:00am.

"Benji, hey." I said sleepily, sitting up. "Will you practice baseball with me? I have a game later today and I want to be warmed up."

Finally I knew the last Anderson boy had told me there sport, Benji seemed like the baseball type.

"I'd love to but don't you want a more experienced player to help you, I can't even hold a bat right." I say, putting my hand on the top of my head and felt my bed head.

"Oh, I just want to spend more time with you." I smiled, ruffling his neat hair. "I do to but let's doing something that doesn't involve sports."

He sighed heavily and got off my bed, revealing that he was decked on in a little league uniform. He was so cute in that!

"Okay, I'll ask Xander then." He said, skipping out of my room to go ask Xander.

I was officially awake and I knew I wouldn't be able to go back to sleep so I got up, closed my door and changed into shorts and a t-shirt.

I went downstairs to see the whole family up and lively, I rubbed the sleep out of my eyes and I grabbed a cup of coffee.

"You drink coffee?" Hank asked, I shrug. I need it sometimes, just like everyone else. "Yeah not often though, only when I'm tired." I said, taking a sip of the dirty beans.

"Hey Carrie, just the person I was looking for." Luke said, walking up to me. Oh great, more things to do so early.

"What's up?" I say, willing my eyes to stay open. "Come on a run with me, it'll get you wide awake."

I hate running so that sounded like hell but if it got me to not fall asleep then I guess I could try it.

"Okay, I guess." I said, putting the mug in the sink and following him to the front door.

"How long are we gonna go for this run?" I asked, hoping it won't be too bad. "Maybe, ten minutes." Okay, not bad. "Alright, let's go this!" I said cheerfully.

"Luke, slow down!" I said for the thousandth time, he was still being nice about it though. "You gotta push yourself." He kept saying.

"Not at 10:00am, Luke!" He laughed and shook his head. "Even at 1:00am I push myself, if I do that then you can now." He's leaving out the fact that he is an athlete and I'm the opposite of that.

"Your forgetting something." He gave me a questioning look. "And what's that exactly?" I stopped for a minute, breathing heavily.

"Your a basketball player and in shape and I'm, well I'm scrawny and suck at sports." He huffed. "Fine, I'll just add you to my workout."

I was confused on what he meant until he picked me up, I yelped and wrapped my arms around his neck. Fearing that I'd fall out of his grip and bruised myself like the klutz I am.

"What is going on right now?!" I rightfully asked, he started running again. "I'm being awesome, now you don't have to run and I get to work out my arms." I smack his chest.

"Hey, I'm not that heavy." He rolled his eyes. "No, your not." He said flatly, making it back to the house in about five minutes.

"How was that for a workout?" I ask, he was breathing as much ad I was. "It was great." He said, walking into the house. "Sure." I mumbled, walking in too.

"There you two are, I thought one of you murdered the other!" Liam exclaimed, Luke got on the couch and relaxed a bit, not answering Liam. "Nope, we're both alive." I said.

"Barely!" Luke yelled, I was a little offended that you were so winded by just having me in his arms.

"What kind of workout got him so exhausted?" He whispered to me, I giggled. "He picked me up and ran." Liam scoffed a cocky expression crossing his face.

"I could do that." He said boldly, Luke slowly rose and looked at him. "Then do it." The twins gave each other a intense stare and I back away.

Oh no, he's not going to that. I only let Luke carry me because I was tired. I'm not going out there again.

Liam, in one movement, picked me up and put me over his shoulder. "Ahh!" I cried out, squirming against his grip. "Hands off!" I yell, he chuckled.

"I have to prove I'm better then Luke." I groaned and pouted. "Well, don't use me! I have things to do!" He raised an eyebrow. "And what are those things?" I looked away. "Homework."

He blew out a breath. "You can to that tomorrow, this is more important." I knew he wasn't going to let me go so I held on tight. "If you drop me, I will hate you." He smiled. "I won't." He said.

Running out of the house, I screamed the whole time but he didn't waiver. He had much more stanima then his twin.

He proudly walked into the house again, me still in his arms. "I won." He said, putting me down.

I stumbled a little, feeling nauseous. I went back upstairs, looked at my reflection. God, that "workout" made me look crazy!

"Are you coming to my game?" A voice asked, I looked to see Benji smiling at me. "Do you want me to?" I say, he nodded.

"Of course, my brothers are busy so only dad can go. But I was hoping you'd come and see me in action." I am totally going!

"Yeah, I'm more certainly coming to watch you." He jumped up and down like a madman. "I'll tell dad, we're leaving soon." I gave him a thumbs up as he left.

I'm definitely changing, I don't want to look like a sweaty mess for all the little league moms to see.

I put on a orange shirt and my jean skirt, I leave my black hair down and go back downstairs.

"You can be hot sometimes." Liam said to me, I smacked his arm and blushed. If I knew one thing about my living arrangements, it's not to like any one the Anderson's.

"Don't be a weirdo, she's like our sister." Luke said, also partaking in the smacking of Liam.

"Not to me and I mean that in the best possible way." He winked at me and I sighed, walking away from that flirt of a boy.

I am quite surprised about him not having a girlfriend, he seems like a charmer.

I went in the kitchen where Hank was, I turned around due to him talking to my least favorite person in the house.

"She's going to his game." Owen said, I blew some hair out of my face. He's still a firm believer that I shouldn't be here.

"Yes, Benji wants her there. She's a sister to him." Hank said, almost a plead for him to just let this grudge go.

"Benji doesn't know what's good for him." Hank put his face in his hands. "And you do?" He questioned, Owen crossed his arms.

"Better then you, who brought a random girl in our house. She could be dangerous for all we know."

Me? Dangerous? I literally can't fight to save my live, Benji is more of a threat then me.

"How dare you disrespect her like that, I am done with her attitude. Get your act together or you will be punished." I closed my eyes, now he's gonna hate me even more.

"We both know why you offered to take care of her, it certainly wasn't out of the kindness of her heart." That perked my ears up a little bit, why did he exactly.

I mean, he seems to be happy and he has lots of kids to go around so why did he want me.

Is it because he wanted a daughter, that's what I thought before but I'm not so sure anymore.

"That's enough." Hank said, Owen stormed off and glanced at me. I wished he would've just left but instead whispered.

"Your ruining our family, why can't you just go." He didn't let me say anything, he just went to the basement where I'm told his new room is.

"Your not ruining this family, your making it better." Liam said, hugging me. "Thanks Liam, I wish Owen thought that too."

"Yeah, he'll hopefully come around." I just don't get it, I mean I guessed that all of the boys would hate me but only one does. It's weird but I'm not so sad about it, I mean 5/6, not bad right?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

178K 7K 41
The last place Kendall Hanks thinks she will end up is in a foster home. Let alone with the filthy-rich Mason's as her foster family. As an orphan, l...
2.2K 74 29
It has been just Peyton Smith and her mom for almost 4 years. Her mom surprises her with a trip to Hawaii! The catch? Peyton's mom doesn't have enoug...
182K 6K 39
"What do you mean I have to live in New York?!" "Honey, your grandma is very sick and we have to fly out to Canada to take care of her, but we don't...
834 73 11
Four boys meet at Hillston boarding school and become best friends. Together they experience drama, love, trouble, parties, parents and secrets. How...