begging for a change ((bnha x...

By salt_vs_pepper

This story is a cringy disaster, read if you dare WARNING MAY BE TRIGGERING CUTTING LOTS OF FUCKING GOREY... More

Y/N
Chapter 1~~ in the teacher's lounge
Chapter 2~~ A fucked up life
Chapter 3~~ friends?
A/N
A/N
Chapter 5~~ underestimate
Chapter 6~~ dorms
Chapter 7~~ just my luck
Chapter 8~~ Wild goose chase and some time with Sero
Chapter 9~~ homophobic fucker
Chapter 10~~ unpacking
Chapter 11~~ intruder alert
A/N
A/N
Chapter 12~~ pretty cute
Chapter 13~~ blood lust
the past #1~~ fancy indeed.
the past #2~~ the plan
the past #3 ~~ Let the games begin
the past #4~~ safe
Chapter 14~~ heavenly
A/N
Chapter 15~~ comin for ya
A/N
Chapter 16~~ field trip
A/N
Chapter 17~~ LOV
Chapter 18~~bang
Chapter 19~~panic attack
Chapter 20~~ Worm
Chapter 21~~ starvation
Chapter 22~~ detention
Chapter 23~~ kiribaku
Chapter 24~~ hello darkness my old friend
A/n
Chapter 25~~ reunions and confusion
team gray
Chapter 26~~ Pineapples
Chapter 27~~ plans
Chapter 28~~ plan in action
Chapter 29~~ Creating history
Chapter 30~~ KFC
Chapter 31 ~~ cute but deadly
Chapter 32~~ Sold out
Chapter 33~~heroes ain't shit
Chapter 34~~What broken can't be fixed
Chapter 35~~ coincidence??
Chapter 36~~ unexpected turn
Chapter 37~~ wide awake
A/n
Chapter 38~~ becoming a god
Chapter 39~~ beginning of an end
Chapter 40~ ze plan
Chapter 41~~ leaping into battle
Chapter 42~~ ze battle
ZE END
BAKA~ Dabi x malereader
**NOTICE**

Chapter 4~~ Class fight

9.8K 294 106
By salt_vs_pepper

Y/N P.O.V

'Hm, what an interesting guy.' I thought walking to my next class. "Hey y/n!" I heard someone from behind calling out to me. I swiftly turned around to see that red haired shark boy. "Wassup sharky?" I said proud of the nickname I gave him. "Um Sensei Aiwaza asked me to escort you to the next class, I'm not sure why but meh." He replied shrugging his shoulders. I looked up at him noticing the height difference. "Well what are we waiting for, let's go~." I said pulling him to the next class.

By the time we arrived everyone except a teacher was already there. I just sat next to the aggressive pomeranian. "Oi who the fuck said you can sit next to me you damn extra!" The ash blonde shouted. I sat there unamused as everyone seemed to mentally sweat. "There was an empty seat, and I sat in it. I don't need anything or one to say where I'm allowed to sit, besides I only wanted to sit here in this seat, not next to you, keep in mind you're nothing special." ((SORRY BAKUGOU LOVERS))

The ash blonde then opened his hand let off his tiny explosions. "How about you say that again and see what will happen to that pretty little face of yours." He growled making me smirk. "Oh so I'm pretty now?" I said chuckling. He raised his hand to blow up my face but some white tissue wrapped around his hand, saving my life.

My quirk may include instant healing but fuck that would hurt like a bitch. I turned my head to see Sensei Aiwaza. "Oh thank you Caterpillar man, I could've died." I sighed wiping imaginary sweet off of my face.

After releasing pomeranian guy he growled. "Since all might is unable to attend today I'll be training with you guys today and please no fighting in class, go change into your hero suits and meet me on the field."

---------------------------------------

I know this was short but please bare with me,  I'm going through some shit.....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

39.9K 823 36
My BKDK | DKBK One Shot Fanfic Collection --------&&& Pure bkdk / dkbk so if you don't like them, or one of them, please don't read or don't add this...
31.3K 916 14
⚠️Warnings⚠️ *Angst *Swearing *Death *Depression *Cutting If you are sensitive to any of this, you have been warned. Kirishima starts to all of a sud...
24.6K 811 51
One day in the basement of UA Midoriya and kirishima swap bodies! In order to spare a painfully brutal punishment from the school, they must pretend...
415K 8.9K 24
After Izuku Midoriya has found a voice in his head in when his depression grows worse. Slicing his wrists to try make the pain away doesn't help, not...