Just Say Yes (Josh Cuthbert...

By UnionJworld23

18 year old Darcy Davis dreams of being a singer with her two best friends Lauren and Madison; soon her dre... More

Just Say Yes (Josh Cuthbert /Union J Fanfiction)
The big move
Let The Fun Begin !
The Interview ...
Just the two of us
Rumour has it .....
Friends
The Date...
It Was Only Just A Dream .....
I love you .....
What the hell happened last night?
I was falling in love with him!
I Was Just Afraid....Now Its Offical
The Secret Is Out....
Dealing With The Hate
Disneyland !
Mr and Mrs
The Truth...
Tell me a lie ...
The Breakup
Dealing with the pain
Key To My Heart
If Someone Told Me
Goodbye 2012 and Hello 2013 !
People Change
Better in time
Brave
Mystery Guy
Ex boyfriends best mate
Truly Madly Deeply
Hate how much I love you
Who says I want you back
Finally alone
Hold me in your arms
Farewell
Just Say Yes
Author's notes!!! (Important must read)

Keep your friends closer ...

2K 17 2
By UnionJworld23

Part 5

*Play the song that is attached whilst reading :)

Darcy's POV

It was 11oclock when everyone decided to go to bed since we would all have interviews tomorrow with Day Break, BBC and Capital FM. The one thing that I needed to do before bed was to have a glass of water. It freaked me out doing down the stairs on my own. I felt like I was in a horror movie and any minute someone would jump up behind me. I really knew how to run my imagination wild.

“What are you doing”? Asked the familiar voice in the sat in the kitchen.

God Josh you scared me I said.

“Sorry” He softly said. “Why are you down here?”

The same as you, I said as I pointed to the glass of water in his hands.

“Want to join? Josh asked as he pointed to the worktop space next to him.

Tonight was really nice .I shyly said? What was the matter with me , I never went shy around Josh.

“Yeah it was, but it was kind of embarrassing as well.” He pointed out exactly the reason why I was embarrassed.

I don’t get why everyone thinks that we are more than just mates.”I get that sometimes flirt sometimes, buts that’s just our thing” he proudly said

Our thing? I asked confused. “Yeah we flirt and have a cheeky snog but it doesn’t mean anything because we are just fooling around”.

I took a long sip before responding. I wish everyone else believed it though.

“Well they should coz its starting to really get annoying. Just then Josh let out a manly yawn.

You better go to bed. I cheesly said.

“Yeah your right, I’m knackered. You coming or not?” Yeah I probably should I said whilst jumping of the worktop whilst getting some help from Josh.

I was unbalanced and this caused I and Josh to bump heads. “What’s your head made out of metal? Teased Josh.

Goodnight. I shyly said as I kissed his cheek. As I pulled away, I noticed Josh came closer to me, just enough for us to be inches away from each other’s lips. He pulled my curly hair behind my ear and I started to quiver .We were now inches from kissing. This felt different, nothing like how we where “having fun” it felt special.

“Get a room the pear of ya” JJ and George goofly said as they deliberately rein- acted what me and Josh where about to do. Immediately we pulled apart and left to go upstairs ....separately.

*Hope you like this chapter! Not sure when but Chapter 6 will be uploaded this week.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

123K 5.8K 44
ငယ်ငယ်ကတည်းက ရင့်ကျက်ပြီး အတန်းခေါင်းဆောင်အမြဲလုပ်ရတဲ့ ကောင်လေး ကျော်နေမင်း ခြူခြာလွန်းလို့ ကျော်နေမင်းက ပိုးဟပ်ဖြူလို့ နာမည်ပေးခံရတဲ့ ကောင်မလေး နေခြ...
55.1M 1.8M 66
Henley agrees to pretend to date millionaire Bennett Calloway for a fee, falling in love as she wonders - how is he involved in her brother's false c...
7.4M 205K 22
It's not everyday that you get asked by a multi-billionaire man to marry his son. One day when Abrielle Caldwell was having the worst day of her life...
43.7M 1.3M 37
"You are mine," He murmured across my skin. He inhaled my scent deeply and kissed the mark he gave me. I shuddered as he lightly nipped it. "Danny, y...