My New Home

Af TVreviewer

After suffering abuse from her dad and having to bounce from foster home to foster home, Carrie Hudson has be... Mere

1: Meeting The Anderson Boys
2: Family Dinner
3: Fist Night
5: Adler Highschool
6: Practice
7: Workout
8: Little League (short)
9: Girl's Day Out!
10: True Intentions
11: Liam And Charlotte?
12: Brandy's Check In
13: Mrs. Anderson
14: Rainy Days (Short)
15: Comfort
16: Brent's Cookies
17: House Party
18: I'm Fine
19: Standing My Ground
20: Talking About It
21: Hard Times (short)
22: Losing And Winning In A Thin Line (short)
23: Friday Night Game
24: Get Ready With Me (short)
25: First Date
26: Fishing With Eric
27. Welcome Back
10k Special: Fun Facts And Secret Info
28. Rendezvous Minus The Sexy Parts
29. Father Figures
30. Dads Of Different Kinds
31. Daddy Dearest
32. Love Hurts
33. Mall Brats
34. Meals and Melodrama
35. Car Forplay
36. Brother Battle
37. Dudes Liking Dudes (short)
38. "NORMAL"
39. Nana
40. Totally Not A Filler Chapter
41. Partners....With Him?!
42. Babysitting The Boys
43. "I do not judge you"
44. Shot Through The Gut And Your To Blame
45. The Reeds
46. Brothers Love
47. Breakfast & Besties
48. Benji, My Brother.
49. Father vs. Dad
Extra Notes: HAPPY HOLIDAYS
50. OWEN I
51. Quiet Drive
52. Hotel Hopping
53. Razor Sharp Tension
54. Owen II (Part One)
55. OWEN II (Part Two)
56. Just Like Your Mother...
57. ERIC I
58. The Time Between
59. Numb I (3rd Person)
60. Numb II (3rd Person)
61. Numb III (3rd Person)
62. Feeling I
63. Feeling II
64. RG
65. Two Months Later - Beach Day
66. EPILOGUE - Adoption Day
MY NEW HOME SERIES & NEXT BOOKS

4: Morning!

6.5K 190 51
Af TVreviewer

"Oh my God, Carrie!" I felt someone shake me violently, I slowly opened my eyes to see Luke with a concerned looking expression.

"Luke?" I sat down, cracking my back in the process. I can't believe I fell asleep on the floor, bad idea.

"Are you okay?" He said, helping me up. "Yeah, I must've fallen asleep." He gave me a weird look. "Why would you fall asleep here?"

Memories of last night and my fight with Owen had me in a sour mood, I shook my head.

"I don't remember, maybe I could've sleepwalked." He gave be a doubtful look. "Have you done that before?" He asked, no I haven't.

"No but I'm in a new environment so," I trailed off, not knowing how to convince him I was okay when I very clearly wasn't.

"Okay, fine. I'm going for a morning run so I'll see you later." He said, I nodded and, right before he left, he stopped and looked at me.

"Oh here's a quick tip, if you want to take a shower in the morning. Do it now before anyone else wakes up." Good to know. "Thanks, I'll definitely do that."

"It will be a big challenge sharing a bathroom with four boys but you'll get used to get." I hope so, it'll be weird for me.

I thanked him and he left for his run and I went upstairs, getting my shower stuff as I did so.

I needed to be clean for my first day, I didn't want to come to school smelling bad. That would be a disaster.

I ran to the bathroom and was very delighted to see, no one! I decided against locking the door as I got ready to enter the shower, what if someone has to pee?

I jumped in and went fast, knowing up to three other guys might need to take one.

The door creaking opening made me jump a little but it's probably fine, I kept my bad singing at bay as I heard that said person pee.

Oh my God, oh my God, I feel weird! But the person had to make it worse by saying.

"Carrie?" The person asked, I crepted my head out of the shower and locked eyes with Liam.

"Hey, there." I said, pulling myself back in the shower. I hope I didn't flash him, that would be bad for the both of us.

"Your taking too long, I still have to shower." I bit my lip and rinsed the last of my shampoo out of my hair.

"Sorry, I'm done now." I said, grabbing a towel and wrapping myself with it. I got out and noticed Liam was still there.

He did have to shower but can a girl get some privacy? I huff and quickly brush my teeth, Liam staring at my almost naked body the whole time.

I leave that awkward exchange and go to my room to change, into what exactly? I don't know.

I looked through my pile of clothes, I didn't have lots of options to go with so I just picked my best looking outfit.

A plan pink shirt with baby blue jeans and my trusty white Converse, it was the best I had.

I pulled my long black hair into a ponytail and looked at my self in the mirror, after feeling satisfied enough I went downstairs.

If you thought the evening here was chaotic, try being in the Anderson's in the morning.

Xander was flying from room to room, screaming the same thing over and over again. "Where's my soccer ball!?"

Benji was slumped over at the kitchen counter, spooning Frosted Flasks in his mouth. He looked like he was dead inside, same.

Liam and Luke weren't much better, Luke was shaking his wet head all over Liam and, in return, Liam put him over his arm.

Is this what it's going to be like everyday here? Well, I guess it's better then the limitations in foster care.

"Move it." I felt someone shoving me out of there way, I looked at the figure, knowing who it was. Owen, of course.

"Sorry." I said, readjusting myself. He rolled his eyes and walked into the kitchen.

"Carrie, sweety." Hanks hand on my shoulder made me tare my eyes away from Owen and look up at him. "Yes?" I question.

"Here's your backpack, your schedule, school books and everything else is in here. If you need anything," Owen interrupted him. ", Don't ask me!" Hank shook his head. "Go to the office, they'll help you." I smile and nod.

I got a good look at him, he was sporting a black suit and slick backed hair. "Where do you work?" I found myself asking, he had a huge house and money for so many kids do he had to have a good one.

"I'm a lawyer." He said, patting my head. That's what I wanted to be for a while.

First I wanted to be a doctor then a lawyer then an author and now all I want to do his survive until age eightteen.

"That's cool." I said, he shrugged. "I like it." He looked at his watch and then got into dad mode. "Xander, Benji, let's go. You don't want to be late do you?"

Xander huffed and put his hands up. "I'm not leaving until I found my lucky soccer ball, I have a game after school."

So Xander plays soccer, all the boys play a sport and, other then Xander, I know that the twins play basketball. The other two, Benji and Owen, I still have no idea. Owen does seem like the football type though.

"I'll find it and bring it to school later but right now we gotta go." Xander let out a groan but complyed, walking to the front door.

Benji was such slower, getting off a seat and dragging his bookbag behind him. "Bye, sis." He said lazely as he passed me, I bit back a grin. "Bye, Benji." I waved at him as the three left.

Wait, what about the rest of us? How are we getting to school. "Here, eat this. We're leaving in a little bit." Liam said, handing me a granola bar.

"Thanks." I said, eating it quickly. I sensed a feeling of tension as it was only the oldest three boys in the house.

I looked around the boys. Owen was pissed, nothing new. Liam looked apprehensive for some reason and Luke just felt like me, awkward.

I lingered about 20ft away from them, wanting to just leave. What was going on now?

"Carrie?" Liam said suddenly, appearing next to me. "Yeah?" I said, thankfully for the tension break. "Your sixteen, can you drive?" I bit my lip, embarrassed for the answer.

I could not, well anyone could but I can't legally do it. I don't have a driver's license.

"Nope." He frowned. "Ugh, guess we'll have to deal with Mr. Road Rage over there." Owen scoffed, throwing a pillow at Liam. It missed him and hit me.

"I'm an amazing driver!" He proudly proclaimed, Luke muffled a laugh and Owen smacked his arm. "You've never complained before so shut it." Well, at least I know I'm not the only thing he gets angry at.

"Okay whatever, let's go." Owen said, standing up and walking to the door. "Come on, move your asses." He said, after none of us moving.

We finally followed him outside where Liam held me back. "He's pretty ticked off so I wouldn't talk to him." Why would I want to? He's an ass but, again, I understand why.

"I wasn't planning on it, Liam." I said, getting in the back seat. I wasn't going to be joining Owen in the front.

Liam and Luke had a brief back seat fight before Liam got in successfully, leaving a less then happy looking Luke to round the car and sit on the passenger seat.

"Don't get too excited." Owen mumbled as we backed out of my huge driveway.

I nervously fumbled with my fingers as he driver further and further away from the house. I hated being the new kid at a school, it sucks.

The car was eerily silent expect for the occasional throat clear, why is it so quiet? Is it me?

I tugged on Liam's shirt, he glanced at me. "Hm?" He mumbled, I looked out the window. Only seeing a small town and no school.

"How far are we from hell, I mean school." He laughed. "Relax, everyone will want to be your friend." I tilt my head in confusion. "Hardly." Owen said, Luke gave him a dirty look.

"Really, why?" I ask, he smirks. "Your living with us, everyone will want to know what that's like." Why would anyone care?

"It's not all that special." I said, Luke frowned. "Wow, that's hurts." I shake my head, it's nice but not special.

"People will care because your living with the big shots of the school." Liam said with a cocky grin. "Big shots? You guys?" Owen gripped the steering wheel.

"I mean we're the best sophomore basketball ball players." Luke said, pointing from him to Liam. "And Owens the quarterback." Great, they're popular.

That'll bring unwanted attention torwad me, I hope no one gets jealous or anything and hates me right away like Owen did.

"Hm, so your popular?" I said, trying to keep the sourness out of my tone. I like them, two of them at least but I've had bad experiences with popular kids in the past.

The ones at my old school used to call me names and laugh at me, calling me a mistake because of my family situation.

"Very much so." Luke said, the same cocky grin playing on his face. "Is that a problem?" Liam said, eyebrows raised.

Owen turned into the bid school's parking lot as he asked me. "No, not a problem at all." I lied, this was not going to be a fun day but I must keep my head up.

Fortsæt med at læse

You'll Also Like

178K 7K 41
The last place Kendall Hanks thinks she will end up is in a foster home. Let alone with the filthy-rich Mason's as her foster family. As an orphan, l...
50.2K 1.5K 31
After enduring years of abuse, Ali finally had enough. She packed everything she could and left her ex to start a new life with her four-year-old son...
392 33 11
Found abandoned in the forest alone as an infant, Dean is taken in by the Winchester family and their biological son. Dean struggles to figure out wh...
37.8K 495 19
Maddie Johnson moves to New York with her 2 younger sisters and her mom. Maddie isn't a picture perfect 15 year old she comes to New York with some p...