Give and Take (Trafalgar Law...

By thedarkdoctorgirl15

Elga is a girl who suffers from amnesia and travels alone, trying to escape from something she can't remember... More

You better live idiot!
Today is for sure my lucky day!
I owe her!
Give and Take!
He is not that bad!
Whatever...
Keep company to the lonely!
Such a troublesome girl!
Good Morning!
An easy day
Changing Minds
A starry night
I follow you!
Revelations
Burned Calories
The Last Goodnight(?)
She was lying!
Why did you leave?
Clumsy girl
A new life
Instincts and Feelings
Smell
Vision
Hearing
Taste
A mystery begins!
Me,myself and I
Killed before her murder!
Ohhh Summer Wine!
Misunderstanding!
The storm's thunder!
A place to own!
The bad news
Her first time will be unforgettable!
I trust you!
Prepare for (oink) trouble and make it double!
Extreme Makeover
Emptiness
Dream or not?
Antibiotics and Probiotics
Pride comes first!
This has to stop now!
Books hold memories of the past
The White Town of death
He is alive
Words of regret!
Mission Cookie!
The mysterious boy
Put you in your place!
Romance!
Can I lean on you?
Chained to the past!
The bloodthirsty Mary Pearcey!
Deja vu!
Set fire on my brain!
The abyss in me (Part 1)
The abyss in me (Part 2)
The abyss in me (Part 3)
The abyss in me (Part 4)
Author's Note
The abyss in me (Part 5)

Touch

231 12 7
By thedarkdoctorgirl15

Hellooooo everyone! I'm finally back after a looong break heheh. One more subject until I finish exams at nursing school and then I hope I will have plenty of time to continue writing more chapters!

For now I'm done with the chapter 23 and I really hope you like it!

Let me know your opinion about it and leave a comment pleaseee as I really really missed all of you!

I don't own One Piece or Trafalgar Law but I do own the OC.

Have fun!!!

"Argh, my head hurts..." Elga groaned in pain, rubbing her head to ease it.

"I told you not to drink so much last night." Law answered giving her a glance.

He didn't know if he should pity the girl for being in this situation or himself for bringing this person to meet his employers at the clinic.

"Elga-chaaaan~ maybe if I kiss your head, the pain will disappear!" Shachi replied, trying to get a chance of close contact with the said girl.

"I didn't know that was a way of treatment, Shachi-ya.", Law teased him being simultaneously alert in case he indeed did something stupid to her.

"Shut up, Law! You know nothing about courting!" he barked back.

"Do you know?" the younger teenager continued and the red-haired's face became the same color with his head.

"Oh, look! We are back home!", Penguin paused the conversation pointing the small cabin in front of them as they were walking towards the exit of the forest.

Smoke was coming out of the chimney. A sign that someone had woken up pretty early to cook breakfast for the others.

All of them approached the exit door and took off their shoes in order not to leave dirt on the floor as they walked in.

The two cousins rushed to the kitchen at the smell of the freshly fried eggs and Bepo followed them with slow but big steps as he was drooling.

The young doctor entered the room too and went immediately to fill two cups of coffee passing by in front of Volff's figure.

"It's polite to say a 'good morning' you ungrateful punks..." the old man barked irritated by the kids' behavior.

"Aww, good morning Mr. Wolf and thank you for the breakfast!" Elga answered in a bored and exhausted tone, nearly passing out on the chair.

Then, the elder man looked at Law to see his reaction at his statement.

The younger teenager took a sip from his own coffee.

"Morning, Mr. Junk!" he replied, faking a polite tone on his voice and gave him a smirk.

"Ehh, I should have seen it coming... I'm off, I don't care anymore!" he responded and left the room irritated.

"Drink this and get ready, we don't have much time left." Law advised the girl, passing her the mug on her hands and she drunk the bitter liquid at once.

Then, she stood up, grabbed a piece of cake and prepared mentally herself for the big day.

She would finally get the change to gain more experience and become a real doctor like she dreamed from the time she started to study medicine.

It felt nostalgic remembering that woman who gave her a name and a purpose on life about 3 years ago in a spring island called Kingyo kingdom.

"Come here you little thief!" a man yelled at a girl about 9 years old, chasing her down on a street market.

The kid was running for her life holding three apples on her hug but suddenly stopped and hid behind a big barrel that covered her height.

The man overtook her confused and finally decided to turn towards the left road to continue the search.

The small girl walked out from her hideout and left a sigh feeling relieved, she managed to escape this time too.

However, little did she knew that someone was observing her moves this whole time and when she started walking again, she bumped against a figure.

The woman tried to cough so as to catch the child's attention and the brunette girl lifted her head to face the woman in front of her having a sheepish smile on her lips.

The older female sat on her knees in order to reach the girl's height and looked directly inside her eyes.

"It is not very nice to steal you know..." she spoke.

"Uhm, I'm sorry..." the kid replied and looked down embarrassed.

"Are you hungry?"

"Uhm..." the small girl responded again nodding her head positively.

"Come with me..." the woman said again and held the girl's hand to take her along.

They walked together on a colorful street that was filled with all the different kinds of flowers around.

There were also big ditches with clear water and huge koi goldfish swimming inside.

The woman seemed to be quite popular at the neighborhood as everyone greeted her happily and looked like they sympathized her.

The girl glanced over the tall woman and saw that she was a pretty one.

Beautiful wavy, long, black hair reaching her chest and a very attractive curvy body. She couldn't bear to see her eyes yet as the girl knew pretty well that she shouldn't steal food or other supplies as that was a very bad thing to do for the others.

She was feeling very hungry though and those shiny red apples seemed to be very tasty to restrain herself.

"What is your name?", the woman asked politely.

"Uhm, I don't know..."

She turned to look at her confused at this reply thinking of the reasons why a lonely child didn't have even a name.

"Would you like to acquire one?", she continued and saw the child who nodded again positively.

The woman stopped walking and stood right in front of the door of a house. She took out a key and opened the locker, gesturing the girl to come inside.

"Why don't you go take a seat in this room?", she said pointing the room on her right.

The small kid obeyed her and entered the space still holding those apples on her hug.

She sat on a chair and observed the area around her. There was a desk, a bookcase with a variety of medical books on it and a medical table for the patients.

"Will you let me examine you to see if you are healthy?", she asked having a kind smile placed on her lips while wearing her elastic gloves.

"Yes..."

The woman massaged the girl's head to search for a sign until the kid let a yelp from pain. Then, she placed aside her hair and discerned a deep wound with dried blood around of it.

*As I thought... The girl must have hit her head. It provoked amnesia and probably that's why she doesn't remember even her name.*, she thought and caressed gently her head.

"We need to do some more exams to be ensured your brain is alright... But firstly we need to find you a name to call!"

"That would be nice!"

"What about Elga? Do you like it?", she asked her.

"What does that mean?"

"It means that you are beautiful and precious at our ancient language!"

"I like it!", the girl answered back smiling and exposing her teeth.

The woman had beautiful big, dark blue eyes and Elga sensed feelings that missed from her heart for a long time. Kindness and love.

Days passed by and the small girl seemed to be interested on the woman's books as she picked one and started reading it thirstily for knowledge.

The red book was called 'Modern methods of heart surgeries' and the woman called Esperanza, decided to teach the girl a new way to earn money for her living.

"Are you ready to go?"

The voice that belonged to the other young doctor of the house, snapped her out of her thoughts of the past and she gave him a smile for reply.

They both grabbed their bags and headed out of the room waving the others who were still enjoying Volff's cooking.

Law closed the entrance door behind him and went to take a hold of his bike.

"As long as you don't have one we can go together at work until Mr. Junk fixes you a bike too."

"Alright!", Elga answered and rode the back seat of the bike leaving enough space for the boy to fit.

Law started riding it, headed towards the Pleasure town where the small clinic was located.

The road was smooth until they reached a point where there were some rocks on it and the path started to get rugged.

Until now the girl tried not to hold the boy's body for support but at some point she was about to fall from the bike and instinctively grabbed his torso with her hands in order to protect herself from a falling.

She had buried her face on his back and could feel the warmth of his body, heating her chest.

Suddenly, realization hit her and she widened her eyes in shock when she understood her actions.

On the other side, Law thanked God for having his back turned on the girl in a situation like this one as she couldn't see his surprised expression.

He tried with difficulty to keep his coolness but found it hard, feeling the girl's body embracing tightly his.

His face was all red and the weather didn't feel like a freezing one at all.

"Are you going to hug me forever?", he asked her harshly and Elga broke the physical contact laughing sheepishly.

"Heheh, I'm sorry but it would be a greater pain for you to treat a future injury."

The boy didn't say anything in response but rolled his eyes on her excuse and kept riding his bike.

Note: "Esperanza" name is a Spanish one and means 'hope' or 'expectation'

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.6K 263 23
A girl, Loralei, is in a house filled with misfortune, even though her parents are rich, her parents fight all the time, and her brothers ran away af...
244K 7.1K 31
Art + nude paintings + hot crush + teasing = lots of troubles for (Y/N)! Highest rankings: 1# in TrafalgarLawxReader 30# in OnePiece | (30/1.8k) 2# i...
9.2K 255 6
What if Bepo wasn't who he appeared to be? Meet the real Bepo a young girl who's eaten the Bear-Bear Fruit Model Polar Bear. Due to certain childhood...
351K 10.5K 36
Kanna, the daughter of Donquixote Rosinante (Corazon), is searching to find the truth behind her fathers death. After being kidnapped and sold off a...