RAY OF HOPE ( Completed ✓)

By anaghasmi

shivaay Singh Oberoi is a best nuerologist and business man all over in India. he is arrogant and a nerd per... More

character sketch
proposal
Annika
shivika meet
Engagement
note
sangeet
mehandi and haldi
shivaay+Anika=shivika
reception
her wish
drunken shivaay
I am with you
new
ragini
outburst and guilty
patch up
not an update
her first trip 🛫
sick annika
mahika😜
jealous Singh Oberoi🤨
shopping
birthday celebration🎂
truth or dare
phail Gaya raita
bold and romantic Annika
aftermath
not an update
decision
dabbang anika
leap of two months (surprise)
Anika is harassed
promo
Angry shivaay
colleagues
danger
Never leave me...
New beginning
surprise 🎉
A dayout
who will win?
back to home
wedding
The spoiled wedding night
Accusations
Anika is my wife
The deal is ours
Movie Date
Happy news
Epilogue
New story
Bonus part

characters

1.9K 91 2
By anaghasmi

       Omkara Singh Oberoi :

     Second grand child of kalyani . Artist by profession and also help shivaay in business.loves his family and wife unconditionally.matured person in obros.how can we forget he is sach Ka boyfriend.

  Gauri omkara Singh Oberoi :

     Wife of omkara.cute and bubbly person.daughter in law of Oberoi house.loves her husband and family a lot.consider shivaay as her elder brother . handles Oberoi fashion house.

  Rudra Singh Oberoi :

  Cry baby of Oberoi house. Married to bhavya .child by heart. Handles Oberoi fashion house with Gauri and a gym.loves to called as Rudy. ohh...
I forgot one thing heart throb of girls.

Bhavya rudra Singh Oberoi :

Wife of rudra. A police officer by profession.loving at a same time strict  but only for rudy.you know handling rudy is a difficult task.

Mahir trivedi :

Annika's brother. She considers him as her father . Loves her a lot.a cunning business man. He has a girlfriend named Mallika rathore.both of them consider annika as their baby .

Mallika rathore :

Mahir's girlfriend. Doctor by profession. Loves Annika like her own sister.she works with shivaay.loving person.

Ragini malhotra :

Shivaay's best friend . Psychiatrist by profession.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

32.3K 2.6K 17
Shivaay Singh Oberoi. CEO of The Oberoi Industries. Annika.The recently joined employee. But what if I say that the relation Annika and Shivaay share...
222K 18.5K 55
One does not believe in love, while the other has never imagined falling in love. A businessman and a doctor. Hop on to learn more about their tale a...
106K 8.8K 29
Annika Mehrotra is the world's leading businesswoman. She is strong , capable and extremely independent.But she has some scars that she sleeps with a...
85.8K 9.5K 27
Anika is a widow, she lives in a village while Shivaay visits the village for some business deal. He looks at Anika and falls in love at first sight...