DESTINY, was it? ✓ [K.TH]

By Rexaaa9

❝ Those lips made me weak, his gaze, his voice, his touch, everything was on the verge to set my soul on fire... More

Introduction & Disclaimer
1] Best to the Worst
2] The Reunion
3] Am I dreaming?
4] The Meet
5] The Kiss
6] The Wedding Day
7] I don't know what's happening
8] Messed up?
9] Where's this actually going?
10] Was it a beautiful night?
11] I care
12] The filthy shopping?
13] Did he just... Again?
14] My Mistake!
15] She's Fine, isn't she?
16] Arrogance
17] •I love you!•
18] Are we... Together?
19] It's a Yes!!!
20] Everything's Fine, I guess?
21] The Misunderstanding :(
22] I Need You!
23] The Walmart ;)
24] Embarrassment at it's peak!
25] What's with HIM!
26] Stay with me
28] The Bonding
29] •The First Time•
30] A Confusing Morning
31] I can't lose Her!
32] •The Rainy Day•
33] Do I have to leave?
34] The Trip
35] The Trip Continues
36] You have Me :)
37] Family Time
38] The Plan
39] She's my Life!
40] Did he just... PROPOSE?
41] Privacy
42] •I claim you "MINE"•
43] A Busy Wedding Day
44] My Princess
45] You are my Forever
MEET THE AUTHOR:)

27] I didn't want to!

3.1K 248 324
By Rexaaa9

Amy's POV:-

I worked in front of the computer screens for literally the entire day which made my headache worse. I hadn't been eating anything, I was hungry and after the way Elliot behaved, I was already shocked.

Am I thinking too much or he did have some bad intentions?

I guess I shouldn't talk about this to Taehyung because already there might be issues about he being his stepbrother and everything, I might make it worse. Besides, I'm safe and I will never work with him again no matter whatever happens.

Regarding that woman, his assistant, LeeYoMi, who's trying to get Taehyung or whatever is happening, I need to know what was it. I'll talk to Taehyung.... Or .... Tomorrow is an important day for him... I don't want to disturb him. I guess I should maybe just not open up much these two days. I'll talk to him about all this later.

.
.
.

I reached home feeling weak, I needed sleep more than the food. The headache and the strain that got in my eyes, it almost seemed unbearable. I somehow got up, paid the taxi fare and was about to go towards the house digging the keys in my purse.

I was disturbed by the sudden lights. Taehyung parked the car and rushed towards me.

.
.

Taehyung:- Amy... Hey, why are you home so late? Where were you?

I looked at him weakly.

Amy:- Nothing... I just... I went out.

Taehyung:- It's midnight Amy! Where did you go?

Amy:- Um... I was just... With... Sarah.

Taehyung:- You look so dull, what's wrong Amy? Look at me!

He cupped my face with his slender fingers and forced me to look at him.

Amy:- I want to sleep.

Taehyung:- You seem like you've caught a cold. Let's get you in.

He held my wrist dragging me in.
I got in and fetched a glass of water as I sat on the couch. Taehyung sat next to me.
I gulped.

I didn't want to start with any conversation because anyways, my day was the worst ever, I was already irritated about the entire topic of him and LeeYoMi. I didn't want to start anything because I knew I would end up disturbing him for tomorrow.

What if something is going on? Not from his side maybe but then, why did that other girl text "Having fun with your ex?" to LeeYoMi. I cannot forget it. If there wasn't anything, that friend wouldn't call Taehyung LeeYoMi's Ex.

Amy:- I'm tired so, I want to sleep. I'll see you tomorrow.

I started walking towards the stairs as he held me by my waist from the backstopping me, making it impossible to even move.

Amy:- Taehyung, please let me go. I need to sleep.

Taehyung:- Ugh, it was such a long day Amy. If I don't get to cuddle with you, this day is going to be the worst. Let's go to sleep together, please?

I can't. I need to clear things. I can't stay close to him if I have doubts regarding him in my head. There were reasons I never liked popular people in high school. They were never alone, they would never truly be yours.

Amy:- No... I mean... I'm already tired, I should get going.

Taehyung:- Sleep then. But, besides me.

"Having fun with your ex"

These words were making me crazy but I didn't want to bring it up, at least not tonight.

I freed myself from him trying to walk away.

Amy:- I want to sleep alone. I'll meet you tomorrow.

Taehyung:- Amy... This is not you... Wait... What's wrong?

Amy:- Nothing... I am just tired.

Taehyung:- What's wrong? Tell me! Spill it...

I didn't want to.
Amy don't.
Amy don't.
Amy no.

Amy:- Who's LeeYoMi?

I could see a confused look on his face.

Taehyung:- LeeYoMi? Elliot's assistant?

Amy:- Not yours, right! Why did you take her with you then?

Taehyung:- Um... Because Elliot told me that if I needed help, she'd be there.

Amy:- Why don't you have your own assistant Taehyung? People said you didn't need anyone because you did everything by yourself and now, you take her with you?

Taehyung:- Wait... Wait... Wait... What is it? Amy... What are you talking about?

Amy:- She's your ex. You didn't tell me. You go out with her the whole day. Don't call me the entire time since you're with her and then... Come back and.. behave as if there's nothing wrong. What do you expect Taehyung?

Taehyung:- Hey.. no...

Amy:- You know what, let me finish. I was working on her computer and you know what I found...
.
A friend of her texted on her Facebook messenger, "Having fun with your ex"...
.
What am I supposed to think Taehyung? Why didn't you tell me she's your ex-girlfriend! I mean yeah, you were popular and you had a lot of girls in high school and she was your batch mate and now, she's still with you. How cute isn't it!

Taehyung:- First of all, she isn't my ex and secondly, are you jealous?

Amy:- What? You think I'm jealous!  You know what, I guess that's the reason you didn't want our relationship to be known to people because... She was there right?
Maybe that's what made you uncomfortable? Or maybe because I'm just an intern and you... You're the chairman now and... It would be bad for your image, is that the reason you didn't let people know that I'm your girlfriend? Forget about this, you never even called me your girlfriend.

He was blankly staring at me as if he doesn't know anything.

Amy:- Let's get going, I didn't want to get this out today but it was eating me up. I don't want anything to go wrong tomorrow.

Taehyung:- So, is this the problem? That I didn't tell people that you're my girlfriend? This is what is disturbing you?

Amy:- You think I am that desperate Taehyung? "You didn't tell me that you had an ex-girlfriend working with you," well that's the problem. If you would have told me, I wouldn't think that was the issue that you didn't disclose our relationship to the world.

Taehyung:- Your connecting wrong things Amy. Please, it's not what you think. She isn't my ex or anything to be okay. The entire day I was with Dad. We had a lot of things to discuss and the battery of my phone was dead.

Amy:- You could have called me with someone's else's phone Taehyung!

Taehyung:- I didn't remember, I was busy love.

He was still not very serious as he tried to intertwine our fingers together and kiss me but I pushed him away.

Amy:- Yeah you were. Okay!

And now, he gets serious and mad as well!

He held me tight by my shoulders and got me closer to him forcing me to look into his eyes.

Taehyung:- Okay?
.
You know what! Yes, she was my batchmate, yes she is Elliot's assistant and she was literally of no use to me and I shouldn't have taken her there and there were rumours that we dated.  But we didn't. I didn't like her, she did. Her parents wanted us to get married but I didn't. I always... I always had you... I...

Amy:- Taehyung, I came into your life a few months back. How much will you lie?

Taehyung:- I am not lying Amy.

He sighed heavily. I could see his eyes getting red, tears at the corner of his eyes. Did I just say a lot that I shouldn't have?

Amy:- You have an important day tomorrow. I don't want it to get worse. I already made it though by getting this topic up, I'm sorry for that and yeah,  you'll be busy for these two days. Let's talk later after that. Okay.

I left.

Taehyung's POV:-

She didn't know I loved her since the start. She was my crush in high school though I wasn't very much sure about my feelings because she was too small for me at that time.
I remember, I wrote songs for her.

She has so many doubts regarding me in her head. I love her so much. I didn't want people to know because other people would try to interfere, getting me far more away from her by telling her things that wouldn't even be true.

There was nothing with LeeYoMi. I don't even talk to her. I wish I called her once. I wanted to stay with her today. Cuddle and keep kissing her. Watch the new season of F.R.I.E.N.D.S and now, this is what happens.

I can't even communicate with her properly when it comes to things like these. I can't fight with her. I don't want to win any argument because If I try wining the argument, I'll lose her and therefore, it's better to lose whatever the argument is, just to win her and the relationship back.

I needed her tonight to be with me, listen to my speech and make me feel confident. But...

-------------NEXT MORNING--------------

Taehyung's POV:-

I was ready to go to the office. It was a huge day for me. Things between me and Amy got me disturbed anyways.

I went downstairs and saw the breakfast ready on the table whereas Amy... She was dozing on the couch.

I went close to her.

Amy's POV:-

I had already disturbed him. I can't do it anymore. At least not today. I prepared breakfast for him and sat on the couch.

Taehyung:- Why are you not ready? We're going to be late Amy!

I didn't respond. I had to think of something.

Taehyung:- Don't tell me that you are quitting because of whatever happened yesterday. Amy, I don't have anything with that woman, I swear she ain't anything to me and ... I ... I love you and ... You ...

Amy:- (chuckling) Taehyung... I need the money. Why will I quit? Of course, I'll be there, but just not today. I'll be there tomorrow at the party. I'll stay home today. I'm not feeling well.

I lied. I couldn't go there making things worse. I couldn't see that woman around my man. Jealousy is something that can eat me up and I know that I am an over-thinker and a jealous person.

Taehyung:- And what about... Your speech. You were going to give it on behalf of the interns right!

Amy:- I gave it to someone else. I don't want myself to look weird coughing in between my speech.

Taehyung:- Are you sure? Come with me, please.

Amy:- I'll be there tomorrow. Today, I want you to do your best okay. You deserve all of it. I am with... You. Don't worry.

Taehyung:- Believe me, Amy. She's nothing to me and you... You're the only girl I love. You're mine and you need to know that!

I chuckled as I looked away.
The way he claims me as his property or something makes me melt.

I thought I'd fight with him on this topic and somewhere I even thought maybe things could get worse but... He doesn't fight with me anymore the way he used to. He lets me win loosing in front of me. That's something new.

Last night, I was scrolling on the internet about this.

Kim corporation's next chairperson, Kim Taehyung.

Well, every gold digger would try to claim that he's into a relationship or something or try dragging him into some nuisance.
A lot of people wrote that LeeYoMi was a Gold Digger.
It made me happy. She might have told people about Taehyung being her ex-boyfriend just to grab attention.

I did want to stay by him yesterday but... Things got out of control and so I didn't. I just wanted to boss around maybe but, this man, it seems he doesn't want to be my boss any more. He wants me to be one.

Taehyung:- I'll be back by 5:30 pm. All of this will get over and I'll be home as early as possible. And... Amy, I'm sorry if you still think that I lied.

I pressed my lips into a thin line smiling sheepishly.

Amy:- Come back soon, we'll... Watch... F.R.I.E.N.D.S.'s next season what we were going to... Last night.

He smiled finally. He turned around to leave as I stood behind him.

Taehyung:- Amy... I love you.

I gulped.

Amy:- Best of luck.

Taehyung:- Let me hug you once.

I felt shy. What's wrong with this man? He looks hot, he knows he's going to nail it today by his speech and then Boom, he becomes the Chairperson and he wants to hug me before he leaves?

He cares.

I walked towards him. He was fully dressed, looking good and me, I was still in an oversized t-shirt and shorts.

Amy:- I didn't even have a shower Taehyung. I might stink.

He held me tight into his embrace as he buried his head in the crook of my neck.

Taehyung:- Amy, let's go out today after I come back. I want to take you somewhere. Let's say, a Date.

I chuckled.

Amy:- You can't be romantic Taehyung 😂 Didn't unnie just say that you ain't a romantic person. Are you trying to be one because of me?

Taehyung:- Who said the date's going to be romantic?

Amy:- Why are we going then? I don't what to go on a date which isn't romantic!

He chuckled near my ear making it ticklish for me as he kissed my neck.

Taehyung:- I love you.

Amy:- I love you too Taehyung.
Go now, or you'll be late. Best of luck.

He left and I was alone at home waiting for him to be back and then, I don't know let's just say, waiting for him to show me his romantic side.

Taehyung's POV:-

She loves me too. She believes in me. Let me show her how good I can be. I got to prove noona wrong as well. I'll have to give her an exciting evening today and day after, at the party I'll make it official that Amy's my girlfriend and I'll propose her. I just hope this meeting goes well.

----------

A/N:-
Let's see what happens when he comes home😉

Till then...
Tc
-xoxox

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.5K 479 5
❝I want to touch you warmly and make you burn in my darkest desire.❞ - DESIRE SERIES Warning: HOT Tempting, you need holy water!
163K 11.5K 61
BOOK #2 They say love heals scars, but Seokmin's scars were lessons-bitter reminders that twisted him into a creature of darkness. His life was a ser...
21.6K 402 11
"𝑩𝑼𝑰𝑳𝑫 𝑴𝑬 𝑼𝑷, 𝑫𝑶𝑵'𝑻 𝑩𝑹𝑰𝑵𝑮 𝑴𝑬 𝑫𝑶𝑾𝑵" OR In which a girl tries to figure out if love is real or not.
212K 9.6K 59
Orm Kornnaphat's feelings for Lingling Sirilak have undergone a transformation over time. Initially, at the age of 11, Orm held an unromantic, platon...