HIS PSYCHO PRINCE CHARMING [M...

Af THENAUGHTYGRAY

Most Impressive Ranking #1 in boyxboy out of 8.8k stories. Hoax Azrael Vazanta-a man shrouded in mystery, his... Mere

PROLOGUE
CHAPTER ONE
CHAPTER TWO
CHAPTER THREE
CHAPTER FOUR
CHAPTER FIVE
CHAPTER SIX
CHAPTER SEVEN
CHAPTER EIGHT
CHAPTER NINE
CHAPTER TEN
CHAPTER ELEVEN
CHAPTER THIRTEEN
CHAPTER FOURTEEN
CHAPTER FIFTEEN
CHAPTER SIXTEEN
CHAPTER SEVENTEEN
CHAPTER EIGHTEEN
CHAPTER NINETEEN
CHAPTER TWENTY
CHAPTER TWENTY ONE
CHAPTER TWENTY TWO
CHAPTER TWENTY THREE
CHAPTER TWENTY FOUR
CHAPTER TWENTY FIVE.
CHAPTER TWENTY SIX
CHAPTER TWENTY SEVEN
CHAPTER TWENTY EIGHT
CHAPTER TWENTY NINE
CHAPTER THIRTY
CHAPTER THIRTY ONE
CHAPTER THIRTY TWO
CHAPTER THIRTY THREE
CHAPTER THIRTY FOUR
CHAPTER THIRTY FIVE
CHAPTER THIRTY SIX
CHAPTER THIRTY SEVEN
CHAPTER THIRTY EIGHT
CHAPTER THIRTY NINE
CHAPTER FORTY
CHAPTER FORTY ONE
CHAPTER FORTY TWO
CHAPTER FORTY THREE
CHAPTER FORTY FOUR
CHAPTER FORTY FIVE
EPILOGUE
THE HAPPY ENDING

CHAPTER TWELVE

6.2K 300 55
Af THENAUGHTYGRAY

HIS PSYCHO PRINCE CHARMING

Clake flinched when someone opened the front door, he is still fully naked and he is just covering his manhood with the throw pillow, his left eye was swollen together with his left cheek that was slapped by Hoax.

He has a large bruise on his belly fromHoax punch.

Clake is still laying on the cold floor when Kaito went inside the mansion. Kaito stopped like his feet froze on its place when he saw Clake naked laying on the ground, with his face swollen and a big bruise in his belly, covering his manhood with a throw pillow.

Agad nyang dinaluhan ang lalaki ng mahubad nya ang jacket nya at inabot iyon sa lalaki.

He turned his back to the man to give him a privacy as he wear his jacket. Hindi mapigilan ni Kaito ang mapatiim bagang sa mga senaryong pumasok sa isip nya.

Kaito knew how hard Clake was through before and now that he is suffering from his beloved hands Kaito knew Clake might lose his grip on hope.

"D-Did he rape you?" Tanong nya dito habang nakaluhod sa sahig patalikod dito.

"N-No." Clake's weak voice said that made Kaito gulped.

"He hurt you. Again." That wasn't a question but a statement, said Kaito.

This is the first time Kaito got mad at his boss. He knew his boss was through a lot too when he was a kid but he still promised to Clake that he won't let anyone hurt the man, Kaito heard that so that made him mad at his boss.

Ang mga palad nya ay napakuyom bago tumayo at nagtungo sa kinaroroonan ng first aid kit.

When he went back where Clake is, nakatayo na ito sa gilid ng sofa habang nakayuko ito habang pinaglalaruan ang mga daliri nya.

Kaito's body was just like Hoax's body, they are both bigger than Clake, kaya ang jacket nya ay hanggang kalahati ng hita nito.

"Sit down Clake I'll treat your swollen face." He softly said.

Instead of sitting on the sofa, Clake sat on the carpeted floor, Kaito frowned at the man.

"On the sofa Clake." Kaito commanded.

'You disgusting rat!'

'Disgusting!'

Clake shook his head when he remembered Hoax's words. Hoax disgusts him, ayaw nyang dumihan ang ano mang bagay sa mansyon nito.

Kaito sighed and sat in front of Clake and started treating Clake's wound.

"Why are you naked if he did not–"

"He disgust me, he said from now on I shouldn't wear his clothes."

Kaito sighed again. "I'll bring you clothes when I get back. Sorry I got mission I wasnt here for you."

Clake smiled at Kaito assuring the guy that he is ok.

"Don't worry about me, I'm fine. I'm still fine."

"Kaito. What are you doing here?" A very familiar baritone voice suddenly asked what made Clake flinched.

His lips started trembling when he remembered how Hoax beat him earlier.

"Sixth." Kaito stands up and faces Hoax with pride and sharp eyes. "You promised to take care of him, what happened? Didn't you promise to protect him at all cost? Are you just going to forget your words?"

Humigpit ang pagkakahawak ni Hoax sa hawakan ng hagdan ng dahil sa sinabi ni Kaito. Agad na nagbagong muli ang mood nya at matalim ang matang pinukol ang lalaking kwinesyon sya.

"Why are you here? Did I tell you to come by? Leave." He said.

Kaito chuckled coldly. "Sixth if La Giustizia found out that you'd been hurting the survivor you promised to take care off, both of your heads will be cut off your body!"

"They wouldn't know if you shut your fucking mouth. Leave!"

"I'll leave, but don't hurt him again." May pagbabantang sabi nito na kinatawa nya.

His loyal messenger is threatening him because of Clake.

"Did you two already fucked each other? Seems like Kaito is enjoying protecting you? Hmm, he did not really sneak out last time you are here? Or he did and you two fucked?—"

"N-No! We did not! I-I promise I-I did never slept with anyone—"

"So you're telling me that you are sneaking out for nothing?!" He hissed.

Clake's eyes watered, he crawled towards where Hoax hissed and with his kneeled knees he looked up at Hoax. "I-I can't tell you now b-but I-I swear I'm not cheating on you... I'm not—"

"Cheating? Why who told you we're in a relationship?" Hoax said with a smirk.

Hindi alam ni Clake kung ano ang dapat nyang maramdaman, sakit, lungkot, pagkabigo o hapdi dahil sa sinabi ng lalaki.

Tumulo ang luha nya mula sa mga mata nyang puno ng luha dahil sa sakit.

"Y-You told me we're p-partners in l-life remember? Sabi mo ikaw at ako ay—"

"I can't remember saying that."

Clake's eyes widened habang sunod sunod parin ang pag patak ng mga luha nya pinilit nyang ngumiti sa lalaking hindi man lang sya silipin habang nakaluhod sya sa harapan nito.

"Y-You can beat me a-again!" Clake said that made Hoax and Kaito stiffened.

"You can h-hurt me anytime y-you want! Just dont deny me as your partner! Punch me, kick me, do it! Just dont deny me.."

Wasn't that the reason why he wanted to buy that love bracelet for Hoax? To be known as his lover?

Hoax is denying him right now and it's breaking his heart and his soul.

He bit his bottom lip suppressing his sobs. Napahinto ang paghinga nya ng maramdaman nya ang nakakangilong sakit sa dibdib nya na sa tuwing pinipilit nyang huminga ay naninikip at sumasakit ang dibdib nya.

While Hoax on the other hand is trying to stop himself from pulling Clake into a hug, and when he was about to reach his limit and was about to pull the guy, Clake's body fell on the floor.

"Clake!"

"DISLOCATED RIB. SINO ba namang bobong gago ang gagawin punching bag ang maliit na lalaki ha?!" PMM'S founder hissed at Hoax.

Andrew tsked and tapped his shoulder. "Tumigil kana bago ka pa mag sisi."

"He needs to rest or else he might lose his conciousness again that can make him fall into a coma. His body is too little to be exhausted everyday and your beatings did not helped him."

"Exhausted by what? Having sex with other man? Bakit Axel anong alam mo ha?"

"Alam ko ang dahilan kung bakit sya gabi gabi umalis at sinasabi ko sayo magsisi ka din pagkatapos ng lahat."

HOAX WOKE UP with a heavy feeling, he glanced at where Clake was sleeping last night, on his bed, when he did not see the man.

What he left again?. Hoax chuckled coldly and walked out of his room. He is thirsty. He went down the first floor and took his way to the kitchen when he saw the lights open.

It's 2 am in the morning so it's still dark outside.

Kunot noong naglakad sya papuntang pintuan ng kusina at sinilip ang nangyayari sa loob non.

What Hoax saw made his heart ache. It was like a million daggers stabbed his heart when he saw Clake sitting on the tiled floor naked and eating using plastic as his plate and his bare hand as his spoon.

Hindi na nito suot ang damit na sinuot nya dito ng dumating sila Axel.

He wanted to run their distance and hug the man but he just can't because he knew that Claks will be scared.

Why isn't he using plates Atleast? Nor sit on a chair and use the dining table?

Then he remembered his own words.

"You disgusting don't use anything I own!"

_____

THENAUGHTYGRAY 

Fortsæt med at læse

You'll Also Like

63.1K 2.9K 30
Edward was every woman's dream guy. Gwapo, mayaman, matalino at mabait. Pero nagawa pa din syang pagtaksilan ng asawa. He saw his wife making out w...
4.3M 120K 110
Nemesis Louie Montero is a class S assassin who was given a mission to marry the mafia boss of a certain organization that would help them rise from...
198K 9.4K 32
STATUS: COMPLETED WARNING- matured content... R-18... SPG🔞 BXB "I will marry you someday." Iyon ang mga katagang hindi niya makakalimutan na sinabi...
163K 4.2K 32
"S-stop... Ahh" Ungol at sinusubukan parin itong itulak papalayo saakin. We shouldn't be doing this. This is wrong, so wrong. We're twins, we should...