๐—ค๐˜‚๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ธ ๐—œ๐—ฑ๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐˜€ [ ๐˜ฝ๐™‰๏ฟฝ...

By daphneslove

A collection of quirk ideas written by yours truly and inspired by many. If you wish to use any of these idea... More

1 เฐŒ๏ธŽ Cheshire
2 เฐŒ๏ธŽ Neuropathic Control
3 เฐŒ๏ธŽ Raging Flames
4 เฐŒ๏ธŽ Venomous
5 เฐŒ๏ธŽ Phantom
6 เฐŒ๏ธŽ Dreamer
7 เฐŒ๏ธŽ Dimension
8 เฐŒ๏ธŽ Ghost
9 เฐŒ๏ธŽ Toxic Breath
10 เฐŒ๏ธŽ Trap
11 เฐŒ๏ธŽ Eternal
12 เฐŒ๏ธŽ Reboot
13 เฐŒ๏ธŽ Battery
14 เฐŒ๏ธŽ Reaper
15 เฐŒ๏ธŽ Chef Master
16 เฐŒ๏ธŽ God Tounge
17 เฐŒ๏ธŽ Organ Transplant
18 เฐŒ๏ธŽ Stitches
19 เฐŒ๏ธŽ Gardener
20 เฐŒ๏ธŽ Vines
21 เฐŒ๏ธŽ Phobia
22 เฐŒ๏ธŽ Doll maker
23 เฐŒ๏ธŽ Energy Harvest
24 เฐŒ๏ธŽ Awakened Time
25 เฐŒ๏ธŽ Thermal Vision
26 เฐŒ๏ธŽ Hibernate & Awaken
27 เฐŒ๏ธŽ Mirror Image
28 เฐŒ๏ธŽ Multilingual
29 เฐŒ๏ธŽ Paper-maker
30 เฐŒ๏ธŽ Motherly Instincts
31 เฐŒ๏ธŽ Neko
32 เฐŒ๏ธŽ E-Travel
33 เฐŒ๏ธŽ Search
35 เฐŒ๏ธŽ Knives
36 เฐŒ๏ธŽ Bloodlust
37 เฐŒ๏ธŽ Balance
38 เฐŒ๏ธŽ Air Manipulation
39 เฐŒ๏ธŽ Emoticon
40 เฐŒ๏ธŽ Summon
41 เฐŒ๏ธŽ Blood Telling
42 เฐŒ๏ธŽ Absolute Order
43 เฐŒ๏ธŽ Brush Off
44 เฐŒ๏ธŽ Puff-up
45 เฐŒ๏ธŽ People Pleaser
46 เฐŒ๏ธŽ Jester's Folly
47 เฐŒ๏ธŽ Smiler

34 เฐŒ๏ธŽ Euphoria

2.7K 12 3
By daphneslove

Description –

When Euphoria is used, the user makes their opponent feel extreme amounts of euphoria from the powder they release from their pores. To help the process along, the user may use sparse amounts of drugs that induce a euphoric experience, though most of the feeling comes from the user's intoxicating scent. The user must consume a small amount of any drug that produces the feeling of euphoria (this is because the user themselves produces larger than normal amounts of dopamine; when they use their quirk, they are outwardly leaking the dopamine, so they have to replenish by creating more [this can often be achieved by having fun, but if that is not an option, they need to seek out the dopamine-inducing drugs]). 

Special Move(s) –

Toxic Waste: When the user is standing seven centimeters away from their victim while activating their quirk, they release waves of the scent/powder that the they naturally produce. The opponent is overcome with euphoria and is very much high, causing them to be immobile and make openings. 

Drawback(s) –

User is Under the Influence: Because the user has to consume drugs such as cannabis or heroin to survive, they may come off as distracted or high.

!WARNING! – Drugs are not to be taken lightly. They were used purely as a "prop" in making this quirk. If you have any troubles with or were troubled with drugs, seek help.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

334K 11.9K 22
(Y/N) is an indigent 13 year old girl in the year 1889. Some unfortunate events happen and then she ends up meeting Ciel Phantomhive under not so gre...
237K 11.8K 91
Being flat broke is hard. To overcome these hardships sometimes take extreme measures, such as choosing to become a manager for the worst team in Blu...
602K 12.9K 50
[Completed] It pretty much says it all in the title, so this is going to be a 'Blue Exorcist Oneshots' book.
47.7K 1K 13
"Me fall in love with you!? Tch.. you know, maybe I actually do" โ€ข~โ€ข Y/n a new student in Akademi High who is quite interesting.. had caught the atte...