Pretty Footballer

By PrettyLittleTrent

Maia Steel moved To Liverpool when she was three and all she's ever known is Liverpool football Club. So wha... More

Introduction, Playlist & Applications 💫
Cast 💫
ONE 💫
TWO 💫
THREE 💫
FOUR 💫
FIVE 💫
SIX 💫
SEVEN 💫
EIGHT 💫
NINE 💫
TEN 💫
ELEVEN 💫
💫💫💫
TWELVE 💫
THIRTEEN 💫
💫💫💫
FOURTEEN 💫💫
FIFTEEN 💫
SIXTEEN 💫
SEVENTEEN 💫
EIGHTEEN 💫
NINETEEN 💫
TWENTY 💫
TWENTY ONE 💫
TWENTY TWO 💫
TWENTY THREE 💫
TWENTY FOUR 💫
TWENTY FIVE 💫
TWENTY SIX 💫
TWENTY SEVEN 💫
TWENTY EIGHT 💫
TWENTY NINE 💫
THIRTY 💫
THIRTY ONE 💫
THIRTY TWO 💫
THIRTY THREE 💫
THIRTY FOUR 💫
THIRTY FIVE 💫
THIRTY SEVEN 💫
THIRTY SIX 💫
THIRTY EIGHT 💫
THIRTY NINE 💫
FORTY 💫
FORTY ONE 💫
FORTY THREE 💫
FORTY FOUR 💫
FORTY FIVE 💫
FORTY SIX 💫
FORTY SEVEN 💫
FORTY EIGHT 💫
FORTY NINE 💫
FIFTY 💫

FORTY TWO 💫

3.3K 31 14
By PrettyLittleTrent

I woke up to Trent talking to my stomach i pretended I was asleep as I listened to him with his head resting on my stomach "I'm so happy little one that your coming into mummy and daddy's lives. Your so loved already" he kissed my stomach and thats when i pretended to wake up. I opened my eyes and smiled at him as he looked at me and smiled "Morning" i smiled and he gave me a kiss "Did you sleep okay?" He asked as he laid back on the bed and put his arm around my shoulder "Yeah i actually did" he nodded. We lay their quiet for a minute with trent resting his hand on my stomach "When is your flight back home?" He looked at me and started drawing patterns on my stomach "Urm Friday" i nodded "That gives me plenty of time to talk to Simon and get packed up" he smiled "I'm so glad you've decided to come back with us" i smiled and rested my head on his chest "Little baby's home is in Liverpool" he smiled and gave me a kiss which turned into me climbing onto his lap and him resting his hands on my stomach as our tongues fought against one anothers with Mine winning and trent groaning. He pulled away and i looked at him "Can we?" I nodded and Laughed "Yeah nothing can happen as I'm already pregnant" he laughed and moved his hands from my bump to my oversized tshirt taking it up leaving mr in just my pants and all my stomach and chest on show for him.

He smiled as his hands roamed your body you closed your eyes at the intimate moment and sudden but craved touch of trent. He left little kisses on my chest and then got off the bed going into his bag leaving me laying there with my little bump waiting for him to come back. He did come back and took his boxers off leaving him completely naked and i couldn't help yourself as i whistled and he laughed putting the Condom on and then climbed on top of me and looked at me "You sure?" He asked as he held my hand and I nodded and he kissed me and slide into me and i didn't know that i had been craving that sensation of him and i sharing this intimate moment. The whole time Trent held my hand and kissed me which is something he had never done before. Before i would be clinging onto him sweating but this time was different he took it slow but fast if you know what i mean and he checked every five minutes if i was ok and checking to see if i wasn't hurting which I wasn't.

After we both lay there with me in his arms as we listened to our breathing. I felt little flutters in my stomach and the next thing I knew the baby kicked trent which made him look at me and then at my stomach and laugh "omg I can't believe it" i laughed and baby did it again and I looked at trent to see him with a tear in his eye i hugged him and he wiped at his eyes "Sorry" he said and i shook my head "Such a beautiful moment" he nodded. "So what do you want to do today?" I looked at him "Sunbathe all day" he nodded "Sounds like a plan" i got out of bed and walked to the bathroom using the toilet and then walked back out grabbing my toothbrush and a oversized sweater and a black swimming costume and then walked back into the bathroom and got cahnged and brushed my teeth.

After i got changed I came out of the bathroom and trent got dressed in some under armour shorts and put his sliders on and put a shirt unbuttoned on again and was sat on the bed, he looked up as he seen me come walking out and he smiled "You look beautiful" I smiled. "Trent can I ask you something?" He nodded "Yeah course what's up?" "Will you be my boyfriend again?" He laughed "Maia we never broke up" i thought and he was right we never broke up i just left which left him wondering ehere I had gone and if I was ever coming back. I sat on the bed and sat on my phone just scrolling through Instagram.

Saffiekhan added to their Story

Elise.rose added to their Story

Saffiekhan added to their Story

Narevaliente added to their Story

RebArden added to their Story

I wasn't feeling that hungry and neither was Trent and so i packed up my bag with my phone and Suncream and me and trent made our way down to the beach. Jacob, Tre, Tyler and Marcell said they would meet us down there as they were finishing their breakfast.
We arrived at the Sunbeds and i sank on to the sunbed and trent laughed "You already tired" he said as i nodded. "Don't forget to put suncream on" he nodded going into my bag and getting the bottle out and started rubbing it in his skin. I watched him bite his lip as he concentrated on rubbing the liquid into his skin.
I was interrupted by Marcell coming from behind me throwing his arms over my shoulder and i smiled. Tre waved and so did Jacob and Tyler gave me a quick hug and then sat on the sunbed with Trent.
Trent and the boys went off to play Water polo in the sea leaving me laying on the sunbed. I checked my phone and I had, had a message from Nare and so i answered the text,

Nare ❤
Hey sweetie, just messaging to see if you were ok? I obviously knew that you had come of Instagram and you left Liverpool. I just wanted to know if your ok??? Xxx

Maia 💫
Hey Nare, I'm really good considering me carrying a little human. Yeah when I found out I just panicked and left Liverpool. Nobody even trent didn't know where i had gone or if i was coming back. But Friday I'm moving back so we'll have to meet up. Engel has grown so much xxxx

Nare ❤
Congratulations to both you and trent! And of course we'll definitely meet up. She has hasn't she, she's like a 40 year old woman. 🤣 Do you know what your having yet? Xxx

Maia 💫
Bless her!! Urm not yet but I've got to book my 20 week appointment when I get back home and then hopefully we'll find out. Xx

Nare ❤
Aww I'm so excited for you! What you craving? I craved Battered mushrooms and garlic bread. X

Maia 💫
At the moment so far it's been mango but it's got to be fresh. Otherwise nothing really. Xx

Nare ❤
Aww bless you xxx
Seen

My phone went off indicating that I had an email, as when I signed into my social medias I also did my emails, i opened the tab up and at the top their was an email from Liverpool Football Club and so i opened it,

Dear Miss Steel,

We are writing to you following your trip back to Liverpool to ask if you reconsider taking back your old job back. We have been made aware that you will eventually in June will be going on Maternity leave and will fully get your Maternity pay which is absolutely fine.

Please contact us to make your first appointment back and we can get back to seeing your amazing work.
Thank you for taking your time out to read our email. Congratulations on your pregnancy we can't wait to see your little one.

Liverpool Football Club.

I don't know what cane over me as i out my phone in my bag and got off the sunbed and ran the best I could down to the sea and into the sea, the boys all stopped and trent was so confused and that's when i hugged him and jumped into Trent's arms and kissed him Trent squeezed me a little tighter and I whispered into his ear "Thank you for contacting Liverpool" he smiled "You belong in Liverpool and your fantastic at your job, so anything for you" i smiled and he put me down in the water and we both looked at the boys and Tyler and Tre winked at trent and Marcell and Jacob smiled at us.

Me and trent decided to go for a walk along the beach and it was nice with me resting my head on his shoulder as i wrapped my arm around his. It was nice feeling the same feeling I used to get months ago all over again. I had really missed seeing him and being in his company, seeing him lick his lips and then bite his bottom lip and the vein that came up on his forehead when he felt stressed. I loved him so much and with me carrying our baby made my love for him burst as I was carrying a little Trent and I couldn't be anymore excited for what our future held. I looked up at him as we both walked together "I'm so happy" i said as he looked down at me and smiled "Me too, I love you and our baby so much" he said as his hands found my stomach and i smiled. I loved the fact that he was obsessed with my bump and our baby already.

We walked back to the sunbeds and Tyler, Tre and Jacob were all sunbathing and laying on their backs on the sunbeds and Marcell was sat with his headphones in. Trent managed to sit and lay on the sunbed with me and i lay my head on his chest and he stroked my head, Marcell looked at us both as we lay there just enjoying one anothers company. I went on my phone as Trent kissed my head.

Saffiekhan - 💫💫💫
Likes **** Comments **

Curtisjr - MINE ❤❤

Saffiekhan - @Curtisjr always and forever xxx

Maia.steel - 🤩🤩🤩

Saffiekhan - @Maia.steel 💖💖💖

Load Comments...

Rebecas.tavares -
Likes ***** Comments **

Fabinho - 🤩🤩🤩

Rebecas.tavares - @Fabinho 🥰🥰

Jadianlilrosecollins - 🔥🔥🔥

Nataliabecker - Aww beautiful xxx

Maia.steel - 😍 😍

Mlpereiraa_ - 👏👏👏👏

Load Comments...

Nataliabecker - What a record! 💖💙 These two are pure cuteness together and mom dies of love 💖💙
Likes ***** Comments **

Maia.steel - Beautiful x

Rebecas.tavares - 🤩🤩

Alissonbecker - My babies ❤❤

Mariealmaas - Such beautiful children xxxx

Nataliabecker - @Alissonbecker ❤❤

Load Comments...

M.unro_ - Obsessed with the zoom on my camera so here have this close up 💖💖💖💖
Likes ***** Comments **

Chloewealleansw - 🔥🔥🔥🔥

Maia.steel - Your over doing my skills.. this rocks!!! 💖👏

M.unro_ - @Maia.steel Girl your the professional here!!! But thank you chick xxxx

Maddiehinkley - Woww 🔥🔥🔥

Load Comments...

Maddiehinkley - hi I guess 💫
Likes *** Comments **

Maia.steel - Girl 🔥🔥🔥🔥

Maddiehinkley - @Maia.steel love you 💫💫💫

M.unro_ - Obsessed with you 🤩

Maddiehinkley - @M.unro_ I'm obsessed with you girl!!! 🔥🔥

Chloewealleansw - 🔥🔥🔥🔥

Maddiehinkley - @Chloewealleansw ❤❤❤

TheOfficial303 - 💖💖💖

Load Comments...

Narevaliente - She's grown up so much and I'm so privileged to be able to say i am her mummy!! 💖💖
Likes **** Comments **

Maia.steel - Aww she's grown soo much!! 🥰🥰

Narevaliente - @Maia.steel she really has!! ❤❤

Load Comments...

Mlpereiraa_ - 💖💖💖
Likes **** Comments **

Maia.steel - 🤩🤩🤩

Mlpereiraa_ - @Maia.steel ❤❤❤

Gwijnaldum - 🥵🥵🥵

Mlpereiraa_ - @Gwijnaldum 🤫🥺

Jordynexus - gorgeous 😍

Mlpereiraa_ - @Jordynexus thank you xxx

Load Comments...

After looking through Instagram I decided to reply back to the email, I was so grateful that had given me the opportunity no matter what if trent had something to do with it they didn't have to.

Dear Liverpool Football Club,

Firstly I would like to say thank you for giving me the opportunity to come back and work for an amazing club like yours. My flight is due back Friday and so i can come in on Tuesday presumably when all the players and Staff are back after winter break.

Hope this is ok? Thank you for taking the time to read my email.

Maia Steel.

I put my phone in my bag and cuddlef upto trent who was fast asleep. Marcell took his headphones and smiled at me and i smiled back "Have you felt the baby yet?" He asked as he sat up looking at me and i nodded "Yeah yesterday baby kicked for the first time and this morning frightened your brother to death" i said as i looked at trent has he let out soft and small snores out. Marcell laughed "You know maia, he was lost without you. And I'm just saying that because your here now. He actually was" i smiled and stroked his head "Thank you looking out for him, honestly I really am" he smiled "He's my brother, but I'm glad he's happy again. He bever stopped looking for you, you know" i nodded. "I know he didn't" i said as i stared at trent. "I'm so excited to be an uncle" he said and i smiled "What do you think I'm having?" He put a finger on his chin "Urm I say a Girl" i laughed "Why?" He looked at me and smiled "I don't know why i just think you are" i smiled "I'm glad your happy! Does your mum and dad know?" He shrugged "Not sure but as soon as Trent got back yesterday from seeing you he was straight on the phone so probably" i nodded and smiled.

It was a little later and i fell asleep after talking to Marcell and I was now awake and so was trent and the boys and we were all talking about going to the Restaurant in the hotel and so we all agreed to meet in about an hour downstairs in the hotel and we all go for dinner. I grabbed my bag and trent grabbed his phone and passed the ball that they had been playing with to Tyler and we all walked back to the hotel with the boys going to their rooms and me and trent going to trents hotel room.

I got into the shower while Trent watched the highlights from Liverpool's game the other night against Shrewsbury Town and Liverpool won 1-0 at Anfield. I got out the shower and walked into the room from the bathroom wearing just a Towel wrapped around my body, trent looked away from the tv and smiled and i smiled too getting a white Dress out that was off the shoulder and a white headband which my mum brought ages ago when I first came over to Cyprus. "Aww" he said and i smiled and looked at him "What's wrong?" He smiled "Your bump" i looked down and you could faintly see my bumps outline through the towel and i smiled rubbing my stomach.

I sat on the bed in front of the little mirror and started doing my hair and makeup while Trent got in the shower.
When he got out the shower and walked in with a towel wrapped around his waist and his hair wet with him just getting out the shower, i couldn't stop myself practically drooling over him and he laughed "You alright there?" He said and i laughed as my cheeks went a different colour and I tried to focus on doing my makeup. He just laughed and let go of his towel putting his boxers and Shorts on and grabbed a under armour top and his sunglasses of the side of the bed.
I had finished my makeup and managed to curl my hair with a brush and a towel (I'm shocked too) I got up putting my makeup in my bag and put my white dress on and my sandals and I was ready. Trent put his sunglasses on top of his head and looked at me and i twirled around the best i could so i didn't make myself sick and he smiled "My gorgeous baby mama and Girlfriend" i smiled and kissed him.

We left the room and we both made our way downstairs and the boys were stood waiting and as soon as we approached them they all whistled and trent smiled and looked at me and thank god for the lighting in the hotel because my face went a different colour. It was really nice to know that they liked me and were happy with me and trent being together.
Marcell gave me a hug first and smiled and then the rest of the boys did and i smiled at them saying thank you.
We got took over to our table and trent pulled my seat out and i sat down and he pushed my chair in. Marcell and Jacob sat opposite me as trent sat next to me and tre and Tyler sat at the ends of the table.

The waiter come over with our menus and left us to decide what we wanted. Trent and the boys deciding that they wanted Steak and Chips and they all sat looking at me as i had been sat there for a good 5 minutes contemplating what to have. "You alright?" Trent asked as I put the menu down and then the waiter came over "Yeah I'm good" he nodded and the boys all looked at trent. "What can i get you all?" The waiter asked as trent and the boys all handed back the menus and said what they wanted and then the waiter looked at me and smiled leaning down to get my menu before i could hand it back "What can i get you?" I moved a little back and stroked by stomach "Spaghetti and pasta sauce please" he nodded and walked off with the menus. Jacob laughed and looked at me "was he flirting with you?" I nodded "yep but I only have one man" i said as i looked at trent to see that i couldn't tell if he was angry. I leaned over and gave him a kiss and whispered in his ear "No one compares to you T" he kissed me back and out his arm over the back of my chair and we carried on talking.

Our dinners came and we all sat there laughing and eating our food. "Are you having a baby gender reveal?" Tre asked as he explained that him and his girlfriend at the time didn't bother and just waited until she gave birth to find out the gender. I leaned my head on Trent's chest "Urm we not sure, would you want to?" I said and trent nodded "It would be nice but it's upto you" i nodded "I would like one yeah" he nodded and Marcell smiled "Can i find out the gender?" Tre, jacob and Tyler all looked at me and trent and we both looked at eachother and nodded and Marcell got up from his chair and walked around giving me and Trent a hug "Thank you" he said and i smiled and so did Trent. "What do you think I'm having?" I said as i looked at them all Tre, Jacob, Tyler and Trent all said a boy and Marcell said a girl.

We finished our food and we Trent paid and we all headed for a walk on the beach with me taking some photos and just enjoying the company of the boys. Tyler decided to bring the ball so we all played football and Trent nutmegged me and i stood there laughing and so did trent and the boys.
After a game of football we all made our way back to the hotel with me hugging the boys and me and trent held eachothers hands and made our way back to his room. Trent inlocked the door and i took my dress and got changed into a oversized tshirt and took my makeup off and got in bed and trent did to turning the tv on and flicked through the channels. I went on my phone and posted a picture that trent took off me when we made our way past the boats to the restaurant.

Maia.steel - Dinner with the boys and bump x
Likes **** Comments **

Trentarnold66 - Baby mama 🥺🤩

Maia.steel - @Trentarnold66 🥰🥰🥰

Aaliyah - Your glowing and i love it xxx

Maia.steel - @Aaliyah 🥰🥰🥰

Mar7cell - 🔥🔥🔥🔥

Jordynexus - Beautiful x

Maia.steel - @Jordynexus ❤❤

Mariealmaas - Your bump 🥰🥺

Alexoxchamberlain - Keep the boys in check did you!

Maia.steel - @Alexoxchamberlain I am the mum of the group so you definitely know i did!!!

Rubdiechamps - Can't wait to give you a massive hug!! X

Maia.steel - @Rubdiechamps me too girl, me too xxx

Load Comments...

Jacobsimon - blurred lines....
Likes **** Comments **

Jacobsimon - Thanks @Maia.steel for the photo!

Maia.steel - One to many yeah??

Jacobsimon - @Maia.steel maybe..

Rubdiechamps - Always loved his  drink

Jacobsimon - @Rubdiechamps didn't realise that was a crime.

Trentarnold66 - 🤣🤣🤣

Tylerarnold94 - Pisshead!

Jacobsimon - @Tylerarnold94 says you!!!

Load Comments...

We both lay in bed with me on my back and trent laying on the side with his hand resting on my stomach as the baby was kicking and I put my phone on charge and I lay there watching ad trent smiled at every kick and every movement that he could feel.
I felt so content with life and I was so happy.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

123K 1.3K 33
A summer in Europe with her best friend was meant to be relaxing and stress free. But it was anything but. Who knew that a night out in Liverpool and...
39.2K 415 21
Maya Campbell is dating Rafinha Alcantara, a footballer for FC Barcelona and the Brazilian national team. What happens when Kirsty Foster, her best f...
135K 2.3K 37
ᝰ trent alexander-arnold THE TIME SHE'S NOT AROUND SOMEWHERE OUT-OF-TOWN HAS BEEN HARD...
11.3K 453 37
*♦̮̑ɜܓ*‎ Primavera, trent alexander arnold's girlfriend... but hadn't she been attracted to someone else all along ? like this... real madrid footb...