EMBERS • HAECHAN (Not Finishe...

By Neo_Chieri

•"I know there is a compliment somewhere deep inside of you and I'll take it." •"You piece of shit." •"Ah, th... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Thank Youuu🙆‍♀️🙆‍♀️🙆‍♀️💚💚💚
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
To my precious readers♡
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116

Chapter 12

4.4K 185 103
By Neo_Chieri

As if in a trance, I observed how the chest of the student in front of me rose and fell restlessly. His body was pressed against my own while he cornered me with his own hands beside my head.

I swallowed dryly when I noticed how close we actually were and ... that he didn't look that bad from this perspective.

His dark brown hair was dishevelled because of the race and left the impression that he had just woken up. His eyes, on the other hand, no longer had an emotionless and arrogant expression , but now seemed to sparkle with mixed feelings.

An amused grin adorned his lips when he noticed the way I looked at him.

"Shut up," I hissed instantly and tried to push him away from me,with another pain spreading in my shoulder and me flinching my hands back.

"I didn't say anything," he laughed amused and instead moved a little closer, his upper body now pressing hard against mine, eliminating any space that was left.

"I don't care, just shut up and leave me alone."

The warm tingling sensation from before was now much stronger and I felt it wandering through every single one of my nerves.

Only now I realized what this disturbing and intense feeling was that had been plaguing me since last week.

It was as if all the negative, subliminal feelings were bundled together and now concentrated on one single thing.
It seemed as if I was losing every bit of control in my body, while I could feel every one of my limbs throbbing restlessly.

However, I tried to banish this feeling to the last corner of my consciousness as best I could, so that I would not to act impulsively once again.

Well, this was more difficult than expected, as it could be compared to imprisoning a wild animal in a cage.

"I'm joinging the boxing club," he skillfully ignored my words, his face only inches away from mine.

'He didn't even ask me, what the fuck.'

"I have no idea what you're talking about," I shrugged my shoulders ignorantly and stared into his eyes with a fake innocence.

But this calmness vanished in no time and I felt his warm hand sneaking around my throat, slowly putting pressure on his grip.

Although I wanted to gasp for air and cough so badly, I held my breath instead and felt the raging flames of my hatred being kindled once again.

I couldn't let it show though. Not with this motherf- in front of me.

Donghyuck raised his eyebrows in surprise as my lips slowly curled into a sinful grin.

"Kinky," I said with the last bit of air burning in my lungs, causing the older to open his mouth in surprise and look down at the girl, who definitely did not live up to his expectations.

I took advantage of this moment of confusion and closed my eyes, not hesitating before I gave him, as far as the small distance allowed, a heavy headbutt.

Luckily he was caught off guard and stumbled backwards, his body hitting the ground shortly afterwards.

As much as I wanted to enjoy the sight, I ignored his painful cursing and started leaving in one direction.

The pain in my forehead was definitely unpleasant, but I didn't let it affect me that much.

I had almost disappeared around the corner when I stopped abruptly and looked back at the boy who had picked himself up again.

I knew that he would continue to bother me, which is why I had to get over myself and finally give in.

Annoyed, I looked into Donghyuck's angry face and internally cried out at my next words.

"On Mondays and Wednesdays at 2 pm in the training room. Come late and I'll fucking rip your throat out."

Not a second later I left him behind, the annoying thought of defeat in the back of my head.

So that's all for today😊
Hope you enjoyed it
Have a nice day everyone 💚

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

64.1K 1.5K 38
Complete✔️ Nct Mafia au Book 1 She is all alone... No one by her side... But she have a regret and it way the day she help 'him'. Only because of th...
23.7K 959 20
°You and I 나의 바다 포근한 품 I will dive into you~ Once upon a time, there was a girl name Y/n L/n who got bullied by the most popular boys in school 7Drea...
781K 19.4K 65
❝I'm pretty, you're naughty. Together, we'd be... pretty naughty.❞ ©DONGHYUQUE , 2019
262K 6.9K 52
*Mafia au/ Gang au-: Mark scoffed and said, "Touch her and I won't hesitate to become your grim reaper," venom dripping from his tone. - Mature langu...