"Final shot at love: The Unkn...

By MTWdays

*Read "One last shot at love" first before reading this continuation book. Few months has passed and Rainbow... More

Intro:
Chapter 1
Chapter 2: Warning: Make out scene
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29: Path A
Chapter 30: Path A part 2
Chapter 31: Path B (Alternate)
Chapter 32: Path B part 2 (Alternative ending)

Chapter 22

664 21 39
By MTWdays

It only took me and Pinkie a few minutes before we can reach the market near by so we can buy a few drinks for tonight. It might be a risk that I took Pinkie pie alone with me but I'll do my best to protect her.

As soon I parked my car, the pink haired party planner immediately stepped out of my car because she can longer hold in her excitement.

Rd: "Hey Pinkie hold up!" I yelled back, stepping out my car.

Pp: "Hurry up Dashie! We need to go back to the party after we go buy some boozes and snacks ASAP."

Rd: "Geez your even more excited that I am! Chill out okay? And please stay beside me okay?"

Pp: "Relax Dashie! You said it yourself, the attackers probably gave up hunting me now."

Rd: "Im still not sure about that Pinks, just please dont run off when you see a dessert stall okay?"

Pp: "Okie dokie!"

Rd: "Great, lets go." I replied, grabbing my friend's hands to avoid her running away from me.

What bothers me is this is the same market when I first saw a glimpse of a purple haired girl, same with Rarity. I still can't forget that moment but I should be happy right now right?

So I just shook my thoughts away as I slowly opened the market's doors, only to see a crowd of people in front of me.

Rd: "Woah.. There's a lot of people today, what's going on?"

Pp:" Its probably the famous girl singing in the stage." Pinkie giggled, flicking her finger to a huge stage with colorful lights shining everywhere.

Rd: "Is that.. Countess coloratura? The singing chick from one of the shows on tv?"

Pp: "Yep! Im a big fan of her! Can we go closer Dashie please?!"

Rd: "Maybe sometime Pinkie, our priority is to buy some snacks remember?"

Pp: "Aww bumer-"

Rd: "But if we hurry up we might check that chick out." I grinned.

Pp: "Aww yeah! Lets go then!"

Usually I would have forbid Pinkie pie from checking out her idol but I was in a good mood that day so I agreed to make my friend happy.

Me and Pinkie then entered the store to buy a few bottles of wines that were less alcoholic, since Applejack cant drink alcohols, I bought her an applecider drink instead so she can at least drink with us.

I tried my best to stop Pinkie from running away as soon she saw a cupcake store on the way but that girl is too energetic.

Its like she's still a 7 year old in a permanent sugar rush moment, but still she's the same old lovable Pinkie back in highschool.

After we successfully bought the wines, we quickly squeeze ourselves into the crowd so we can go to the next store for some snacks. Of course I held Pinkie's hand the whole time so I cant loose her in the crowd.

Moments later, we finally entered the snacks store. I let Pinkie pie go inside the store alone while I wait outside because they wont let me since the store was almost full with people.

Suddenly, I felt my phone vibrated a notification from my pocket so I took it out to check it. When I opened it, I saw a message from Twilight.

-Perverted_egghead-

Ts: "Hey Dash where are you?"

Rd: "Were just buying some snacks. We'll be home soon."

Ts: "Well can you hurry up? I wanna talk to you about something."

Rd: "Why dont you just tell me now? Like the nickname I gave you by the way?"

Ts: "First, Its hard to tell you in chat
Second, screw you."

Rd: "Then lets just call idiot."

Ts: "Fine.."

I then pressed the call button on the upper right of the screen to call the egghead. Its kinda disturbing to talk with her in a busy place but since Pinkie's taking too long buying stuff, I wouldn't mind taking to someone for a while.

Rd: "Heyo Twi."

Ts: "Geez why is it so noisy out there?"

Rd: "There's some kind of event over here, its that Coloratura chick from the tv."

Ts: "Woah she's there?!"

Rd: "Yeah but I dont know her much. So.. What do you want to talk about?"

Ts: "Its about Sunset.."

Rd: "Geez why dint you wait till I get home?"

Ts: "You were the one who told me to call you jerk!"

Rd:" Oh right.. Well what happened to your girlfriend?"

Ts: "I.. I feel kinda guilty for not forgiving her back at the hospital.. I was too angry at her I guess."

Rd: "Does this means you're not dating that Timber guy?"

Ts: "Hell no! He's just.. A friend."

Rd: "A friend, right. You call yourselves friends even though that dude literally tried to make a move on you."

Ts: 'Its not like that! He's cute and all but.. "

Rd: "Listen to me sparkles, your a lesbian! Okay? You know we accept you right? So please get away from Timber."

Ts: "Im bisexual B*tch.. And I still consider Timber as my friend and nothing more okay?

Rd: "Yeah right, wanna visit Sunset tomorrow?"

Ts: "What--- that? I cant hear you over all the noise --- there."

Rd: " Egghead Its too noisy out here! We'll just talk later okay?"

Ts: "What?---"

And just like that, I ended the call. It bothers me that Pinkie pie haven't gone out of the store yet, I wonder what did that girl bought?

My thoughts suddenly vanished when I felt my phone vibrate, I guess its Twilight again. So I swiped open the lock screen, only to see a message from my secret admirer/ online fan.

Its been weeks since this girl sent me a swarm of messages non-stop. She was telling me that she loved me and she deserve the marry me instead of Aj. What a creep.

Because I had nothing left to do, I pressed her message icon, making my profile picture go down to her last message to be marked as seen.

-Unknown User-

"Rainbow Dash answer me!"

"I love you why cant you see that?!"

"Stop ignoring me!"

"Finally you seen my messages!"

Rd: "Yeah now shut up. You've been sending me messages and death threats non stop for the past month."

"Its because you kept on ignoring me!"

Rd" Yeah because I dont even know you. Look, I really appreciate that I have a fan of my own but if you dont stop with the death threats, Im gonna block you from my snapgab. "

"Please don't! If you do, something bad will happen to you 😠"

Rd: "Oh god what is it now? What about we meet up today so I can deal with you myself."

"Glady, Im coming to you now darling."

Rd: "You dont even know where I am doofus."

"Oh I know.. I can see you right now."

Rd: "What?"

"I love your blue jacket, it really fits your Apple shirt ;)"

My eyes widened in shock when she knew I was wearing a blue jacket and Applejack's shirt inside. How could she know that, is she spying on me?!

Rd: "How the f*ck do you know that?!"

"Cause Im with you.. All the time."

Rd: "Asshole! Show yourself right now!"

"I will soon, but.. Did you noticed that your pink haired is no longer in the store darling?"

I immediately looked behind me, only to see that there were no people left inside the store, only a few staffs and the cashier.

Rd: "Pinkie? Pinkie where are you?!" I yelled as my heart started to beat faster.

Rd: "Goddammit Pinkie where are you?!" I yelled again with pure terror in my voice.

"I told you bad things will happen, Dashie :)" My secret admirer replied on the chat.

Rd: "F*ck you! Where's my friend you son of a b*tch?!"

"I cant tell you that yet, wanna meet up now? 💞"

Rd: "Screw you! Where the hell are you? Show yourself you coward!"

"Tsk, tsk, tsk Rainbow.. You are the coward. Anyways Im tired of playing all this games with you. Your friend ran out of that story while you were busy calling Twilight. How is she by the way? I hope we dint traumatized her from our attack hehe."

Rd: "You knew about this?! Im going to report you to the f*cking police!"

"They dont even know me either do you."

Rd: "What did you do to my friend?!"

Rd: "F*ck you!"

"F*ck me.. ❤"

Rd: "Gross! I'll never cheat on my lover! Especially not with you."

"Ugh what evs. Your Pinkie friend went to check out the event in the mall, I saw her."

Rd: "Im pretty sure your just tricking me!"

"If you dont wanna believe me that's fine dear, but you don't want to loose Pinkie pie do you?"

Rd: "F*ck you!" I lastly replied before placing my phone back into my pocket.

After I worriedly looked around the place, I immediately ran to the event place inside the mall while my whole body was trembling with fear.

How could I let this happened?! All it takes was a simple phone call from my friend then Pinkie went missing all of a sudden?! What kind of a friend am I?

But what shocks me the most is the fact that my online fan had something to do with all of this attacks happening to me and my friends and she knew what clothes Im wearing right now, is she right here in the mall?

As I squeezed myself into the crowds while yelling out my friend's names dozens of times but the loud music from the event was overlapping my voice, making it much harder to call Pinkie.

I just ran back to the side to check if Pinkie was somewhere around here. But I noticed that the "employees only" door behind me was slightly open but I dint care at the time because fear was slowly overthrowing me.

Rd: "Pinkie pie! Pinkie! Where the Hell are y- ACK!!!"

I suddenly felt something hard hit my behind my head..

The last thing I saw was a blurry vision of my surroundings, and a hooded purple haired girl pull me backwards.

I tried calling for help but we were too far away from the crowds.

Suddenly.. My vision went black.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

126K 2.6K 33
"π‘Ίπ’Šπ’π’†π’π’„π’† π’Šπ’” 𝒋𝒖𝒔𝒕 𝒂𝒏𝒐𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓 π’˜π’π’“π’… 𝒇𝒐𝒓 π’‘π’‚π’Šπ’." * * * * * * * * * ⚠️ THIS STORY IS UNDER HEA...
5.4K 240 22
applejack had been homeschooled her entire life, she finally started highschool at CHS although dash doesn't seem to happy of her presence, applejack...
46.8K 1.5K 30
As Rainbow dash's past about loving another girl still haunts her,until she met a Freshman named Applejack, since then she started to love again and...
13.1K 573 32
It's a few years after graduation at Canterlot College. Rainbow Dash has settled into her temporary placement on the official Canterlot soccer team w...