Protecting You (Katsuki Bakug...

By vote4kiba

*Currently Editing* Ranked #2 in Fanfics out of 1 Million KATSUKI BAKUGO x READER "I may not be a hero yet, b... More

Content Warnings - Please Read
Chapter 1- Welcome to UA
Chapter 2- Becoming Friends
Chapter 3- Investigations
Chapter 4- Quirk
Chapter 5- I Am Here
Chapter 6- Everything
Chapter 7- Angel
Chapter 8- To Save You
Chapter 9- Competitors
Chapter 10- I Promise
Chapter 11- Our Interests
Chapter 12- Betrayal
Chapter 13- Seeing Red
Chapter 14- Flames
Chapter 15- Hero Train
Chapter 16- The Beginning Journey
Chapter 17- Home Sweet Home
Chapter 18- I'm There
Chapter 19- Fear of the Unknown
Chapter 20- Domesticated
Chapter 21- Be Mine
Chapter 22- The Fourth
Chapter 23- Saving Strangers
Chapter 24- A Dream Realized
Chapter 25- Katsuki's Promise
Chapter 26- Answers
Chapter 27- Reassurance
Chapter 28- Lost and Found
Chapter 29- Designing Heroism
Chapter 30- Rebirth
Chapter 31- Unexpected Meeting
Chapter 32- Finals
Chapter 33- Mother
Chapter 34- Summer
Chapter 35- Apology
Chapter 36- Camping
Chapter 37- Puzzle Pieces
Chapter 38- Cost of Survival
Chapter 39- Don't Come
Chapter 40- Futures
Chapter 41- Chi
Chapter 42- Ready, Set, Go
Chapter 43- All for One and One for All
Chapter 44- Protecting You
Chapter 45- Trying Again
Chapter 46- United
Chapter 47- Silent Pleas
Chapter 48- Rapunzel
Chapter 49- Family Dinner
Chapter 50- Burning Secrets
Chapter 51- Dorms
Chapter 52- Closed Doors
Chapter 53- Fighting Failure
Chapter 54- One in a Million
Chapter 55- Fuel to the Fire
Chapter 56- Reflection
Chapter 57- Phoenix
Chapter 59- Blood Baths
Chapter 60- Blindsided
Chapter 61- The First Day
Chapter 62- Pandora's Box
Chapter 63- The Yin Within
Chapter 64- The Zombie Hero
Chapter 65- Kiss of Fate
Chapter 66- Ground Zero
Chapter 67- Breaking Down and Out
Chapter 68- Lights Out
Chapter 69- The Melodies of Life
Chapter 70- Swan Dive
Chapter 71- Finding Faith
Chapter 72- Lantern in the Dark
Chapter 73- Vacation Plans
Chapter 74- Plucking Daisies
Chapter 75- Eclipse
Chapter 76- Drunken Love
Chapter 77- One and Only
Chapter 78- All This Time
Chapter 79- Lemillion to One
Chapter 80- Hero for Hire
Chapter 81- Full Circle
Chapter 82- Villain Complex
Chapter 83- Flying High
Chapter 84- Follow Me
Chapter 85- Touching the Heavens
Chapter 86- Venom Vixen
Chapter 87- Fighting You
Chapter 88- Bloody Truths
Chapter 89- Just Be You
Chapter 90- Holiday Spree
Chapter 91- Memories
Chapter 92- Coming Home
Chapter 93- Stage 5: Acceptance
Chapter 94- Ghost of the Mountain
Chapter 95- Happy Birthday
Chapter 96- Death Day

Chapter 58- Testing the Waters

31.2K 1.1K 4.8K
By vote4kiba

This chapter has mature content. Viewer's discretion is advised. Keep an eye out for the section marked with a bold "~~".

You and Hawks blinked a few times at each other before turning back towards Whiz Kid and Natsuo. Did he really say his full name...in front of assumed mercenaries?

"I'm Shinobi," You introduced yourself with a light bow...not giving away who you actually are. Hawks caught on immediately to the fact your real name was not spoken here.

"I'm Hawks. Ya know, you should probably be careful to who you tell your name to...there's a lot of people out there that hate your Dad." With a bright smile, Hawks placed a new toothpick between his peach lips, chewing lightly on the wood. Natsuo sweatdropped and his cheeks flushed with embarrassment.

"R-right. Well, it'd make two of us then." The room was quiet for a moment before you decided to pry into Natsuo's life a little further. Maybe if you got to know him, you would be able to see what Dabi was like as a kid...and maybe what weaknesses he might have. He abandoned the name Toya Todoroki for a reason. He swore vengeance against Endeavor...so why did he cut himself off from the rest of the family? Shoto was raised separate from Toya, Natsuo, and Fuyumi, so he wouldn't know his siblings too well. 

But Natsuo...he was raised right in the middle of all of this and felt the same hatred that Toya did.

"Alright, Mister Librarian. Let me show you around while Hawks gets familiar with my favorite inventor," You smiled under your mask but Natsuo couldn't tell you were friendly. He tensed up while holding stacks of papers and turned to look at Whiz Kid as if asking for permission. Whiz Kid adjusted his glasses before shooing Natsuo away and turned to address Hawks privately.

"O-Okay," Natsuo mumbled nervously as he followed you to the main hallway. You walked him down to an empty office room, one that you used to use when you needed to study for a mission. In the past, you had to stalk your prey and their whereabouts, patterns, and relationships...so having a place to sprawl out all that work was lifesaving.

"You need a place to put your work down right? Here...take this room," You pressed a numbered code into the door, hearing a quiet beep and the latch unlocking. Natsuo's jaw all but dropped onto the floor.

"A-are you sure? Woah! This is a huge office! I-I'm just an intern Miss Shinobi! I didn't expect this!" He followed you in regardless with his messy mop of snowy hair sticking out in random stuffs behind the fat stack of papers and books. The room was rather large with two tall filing cabinets whose contents were now either scanned in the mercenary databased or burned, a full-sized desk and office chair, and a desktop that has been wiped clean since your mission started at UA.

"It was my office but I don't really need it anymore. Feel free to use it during your internship. Whiz Kid will set you up with a computer profile and a new number code to get in the room. Something you need to understand is that you picked a dangerous internship to work with. Telling me your name could lead to not only your death but could kill your siblings and parents too. It could lead to an attack on your college, your job, your friends. There's a reason that my name is Shinobi. It's to protect the person I am without the mask...to protect what really matters. Just because Whiz Kid, Hawks, and I are on the side of good, does not mean everyone who comes down here is your friend." Natsuo was listening to every word that you said and was quiet in thought. His face was surprisingly serious as he placed his pile down on the desk, rubbing his sore muscular arms through his Adidas tracksuit. He looked like any other nineteen year old...

...like any other kid that just wanted to do something with his life.

"Thanks. I'll remember that. I'll think of a new name." His gray eyes glossed over the tall pile of things he now had to organize while his masculine hands ran through his ruffled locks of hair.

"So...the son of Endeavor huh? I'm sure that has to be interesting," You spoke trying to hook a conversation. Natsuo snorted before taking a seat in the leather office chair, relaxing with his feet crossed on the desk.

"If by interesting you mean shitty. Like don't get me wrong, my old man is loaded...but he should never have become a hero. As long as he's in the rankings, the word 'hero' will never be anything but a fake title to me. I want to actually help people...that's why I'm going to college and studying because I know I have a weak quirk that barely does shit. I'm majoring in Public Health and Welfare and want to be a politician someday...so I can develop a real screening process for heroes so fakes won't be idolized anymore."  His tone was pleasant and determined and so was his smile, but just like Hawks, you could see the blood lust dripping from his fingertips like talons on a predator. Natsuo's intentions were pure...but it was clear that his motivation seeped from a long-brewing hatred no different than Dabi. Like two sides of the same coin, both Natsuo and Toya sought out revenge against Endeavor: one through politics and another through violence.

"I see. Well, you're starting in the right place if you want to be a politician. You're meddling with thieves, drug lords, murderers, and weapons launderers...the perfect recipe for someone wanting to gain power," You joked sarcastically. Natsuo laughed at your joke before looking at you with steel gray eyes as chilling as a tundra.

"Maybe. But Endeavor only ever cared about his legacy. If that's ruined, his entire purpose in life and everything he's ever worked for will be gone. The old man will probably curl up in the corner and die of shame." For some reason, your heart felt sharp in your chest over a foreign worry for the pro-hero you started to empathize with. Natsuo's bitter grin was like a happy hyena, ready to swarm his injured prey. "Then after destroying his entire life's work...I'll get to be known as the man that saved the hero world without using a quirk. To get a powerful child with two quirks was all he wanted...making that obsolete in terms of heroism...well...that would put an end to quirk marriages wouldn't it?"

You knew Natsuo was Shoto's brother with the way he laughed and acted aloof...but you only felt the terror of Toya right now as the bitter hate of vengeance seeped through his usually pleasant demeanor. Rei Todoroki seemed to be the keystone in this mess. Shoto desired to become a hero to make this world a better place for himself and his family...to honor her efforts by making her proud. Toya elected to burn this world (and Endeavor with it) down to ashes so everyone would know the pain that he and his family felt.

Natsuo though...he was motivated by the same pain as his brothers...like Shoto he wished to change the world for the better...but like Toya he wanted to tear his father to shreds in order to do it. 

Natsuo was not evil in nature and was clearly someone loveable and charming just like Hawks...

...but there was a lurking darkness in his heart that needed to be quelled...because at the moment...you didn't know which son of Endeavor was more frightening.

~~

Later that day, Endeavor decided to order expensive takeout from Rei's favorite restaurant and delivered her some food personally, remembering how much she loved cold soba. She gave him such a bright smile when he gave her the container of food, making sure to also get her some chilled green tea.

"Enji! This is such a pleasant surprise! Are we going to eat dinner together?" She already cracked open the containers and placed them in an orderly fashion on her table. Enji gave her a hearty chuckle but his cyan eyes were deep in thought.

"I would love to...but today was Natsuo's first day at his new library job and I wanted to ask him about it. I was hoping I could convince him with some dinner."

Rei grit her teeth to keep the tears at bay, but settled for a proud smile emphasized by her glowing gray eyes. 

"You're really changing Enji...I hope this version of you sticks around." 

"I think it will," He whispered just loud enough for his wife to barely hear. The visit was brief with his wife, but just long enough to wish her a good night while she was able to rest with a full stomach. After leaving the psychiatric facility and returning home, he was met with silence throughout the Todoroki estate. 

"I'm home," He called out to the empty living room, soon walking into the dining room with the bags of food.

"Fuyumi! Natsuo! Shoto- oh right...he's at school...I grabbed dinner!" There was no answer, but there was a sticky note on the fridge waiting for him.

Going out with a friend tonight. Won't be back 'til late. Natsuo, if you're reading this, hands-off my Tangerine Soda! If you drink it, I'll cut your balls off! 

Dad, if you're reading this, please ignore that.

Fuyumi

Enji sighed in disappointment that Fuyumi went out for the night, after all it was kind of a rare occasion, but nevertheless he continued to place the food on the dining table and head towards Natsuo's bedroom. Enji knocked twice on the door.

"What?!" Natsuo grumbled annoyed.

"I brought home some food from that place your Mom likes. I just thought we could sit down and-" Without even opening the door to look at his father, Natsuo cut the man off. 

"Look, I have a lot of work to do so I'll just grab it later." Enji slowly took his closed fist away from the door, reluctantly putting it back by his side.

"I see. I won't interrupt your work then." Enji turned around to walk back towards the dining room, but froze in stride, a dying hope in his heart. "Did you have a good first day at work, son?" 

The silence was deafening...and the pro-hero knew that he would receive no answer. 

He returned empty-handed to where he last placed his food, passing four individual picture frames that were lined up on a decorative table in the hallway. One of the frames was faced down, while Fuyumi, Natsuo, and Shoto's smiles each when they were five years of age were taken. So many glowing eyes filled with untainted hope and happiness...so much purity behind their pearly smiles. Enji slowly reached for the frame that was faced down and grasped it in his hands delicately. He couldn't bring himself to look at the picture, so he simply walked with it back towards the table. Ever so delicately, he placed it up right at the end of the dinner table while taking his seat at the opposite side.

His eyes were fixated on the cracked glass frame of his firstborn child...a sweet little five-year-old boy with fiery red hair and bright blue eyes. His grin used to be so contagious...

"Thanks for the meal," Enji whispered to himself while placing his hands in a prayer formation and gritting his teeth to keep the pain at bay. The shell of what Toya Todoroki used to be kept the father company as his food became cold on his plate...but the emptiness in Enji's heart was so heavy that he couldn't even bring himself to pick up his chopsticks.

~~

Days seemed to pass by rather quickly as Katsuki and the rest of 1-A trained for the Provisional License Exam. You took the spare time to do small missions with Hawks and Endeavor, running assignments as both a hero and as a mercenary. So far it was nothing illegal so you haven't felt guilty about it, but you were starting to get worried about telling Endeavor the truth about his sons. Not only that but your doctors that performed your surgery after the fight with All for One wanted you back soon for the second session to remove your ocular scar tissue.

You felt stress to the umpteenth degree...and you knew Katsuki was feeling the pressure of wanting to get his license too. 

It was Saturday...two days until the License Exam on Monday. Currently, you and Mina were in the bathroom getting ready for the evening. You were freshly showered with hair that was mostly dried, but you enjoyed the company of Mina who was modeling various pajama sets for you to judge. Thin cotton shorts with dog bones on them adorned the lower half of your figure while your favorite tank top (previously owned by Katsuki but captured by you) hugged your chest beautifully.

"Okay! So like...I gotta know!" Mina blurted out of nowhere as she sat on the bathroom counter next to you, grinning like a pink maniac. 

"Know what?" You asked curiously with raised eyebrows and crossed arms.

"Like...what does it look like? Curved? Straight? Long? Stubby? Is he compensating or does he actually pack some heat?!" Mina persisted with an eager expression to hear gossip in her round black and gold eyes.

"I...what are you talking about Mina?" You were beyond confused, but when she held her palms straight out and parallel from each other like she was measuring something...you started to get the hint.

"Bakugo! You two are like attached to the hip! I can smell the sexual tension a mile away! Like you guys have bound to have slept with each other by now...so how big is it?!" She persisted. Your eyes were round in shock and your cheeks painted heavily in a red hue of embarrassment.

"We...uh...we never actually...um..." You sputtered out a response while scratching the back of your head and looking away, lips pursed as if you were revealing your darkest and most embarrassing secret. Mina however gasped fully with an 'o' shape taking over her lips.

"You're KIDDING me! Come on! How could that boy possibly keep his hands off of a sexy queen like you!" 

"While appreciated...don't you think we are a little...yanno...young? Katsuki's only sixteen..." You replied. Mina threw her hands up in the air and leaned back a little.

"But isn't that what being a teenager is all about?! This is the beginning of when we can start testing the waters of our sexuality! What better time to learn about ourselves when we are getting ready to approach adulthood? Shouldn't we have an idea about what we like and who we like and how we like it before we become adults? Now is a great time to lose any confusion and experiment." Mina continued ranting, expressing her rather forward-thinking ideas. You felt conflicted about the whole thing but she did have a point. You already knew you wanted Katsuki...you are old enough to kill villains and save all of Japan...so why did you feel like you had to wait to love your boyfriend?

"He wants to do things the right way. I...don't know what that means but...I know he picked me. He...promised me that we'd be together after we graduated and get settled." The memories of that festival would be some of your most precious...and it made your chest warm just thinking about it. Mina gasped in excitement, patting your arm several times.

"O.M.G. Did he like give you a promise ring or something?!"

"Sort of..." Images from that amazing night played behind your eyes...a small smile curving at the edges of your lips. "He swore to me that we'd be together forever...that we are entwined within the red strings of fate...and I wouldn't have it any other way." The words you spoke were so soft yet strong in its promise. Mina's eyes watered and she practically launched towards you in an embrace, hugging you tightly.

"My sweet lil' (y/n) is in love...who knew Bakugo was such a romantic!" She all but sobbed into your chest. A chuckle bellowed from your lips as you enjoyed the sweet hug from a girl you hoped you could trust.

Toru was your friend...and she betrayed you. Ochaco was your friend...and she betrayed you.

All you wanted was one friend...one girl in your life that would understand you in a way that boys just couldn't. You hoped and prayed to whatever you could that this one was the keeper...that Mina was someone you could rely on. The red thread of fate always entwined soulmates...but soulmates were not just romantic lovers but also life-long friends. There is a famous saying that the blood of the coven is thicker than the water of the womb...but you've bled too much in order to discover who was in your coven. Perhaps this girl was different...perhaps Toru and Ochaco betraying you was supposed to distract you from who your true allies were...

...that Katsuki, Mina, All Might, Izuku, Kirishima...Endeavor...that all of these people were entangled within the web of your life that kept you suspended away from who you were before.

~~

"Took you long enough Extra...I thought you wanted to watch this volleyball show or what?" 

"Yeah, I do! I just was talking to Mina. She decided to give me a whole fashion show after I took a shower." Katsuki was waiting for you in his room. It was not that late, but he usually fell asleep early during the school year. He started saying up late every Saturday and made it your 'date night' with him where the two of you started binge-watching shows on the TV he moved from his bedroom at home to the dorm here. The two of you finished Blue-Exorcist the last two weeks, and now you were recommended to watch Haikyuu by Yaoyorozu. Mineta had recommended Prison School so you were terrified to even look up what that was.

Katsuki patted the space next to him in the bed, him wearing those loose gray sweatpants and a black tank top that matched yours. As you climbed onto the mattress to sit next to him, you caught those beautiful scarlet eyes peering down your shirt with pink blushing cheeks accenting them. You usually would have covered up or been a little shy about it...but you thought about what Mina said earlier.

What if I...tested the waters?

~~MA~~

Once on the bed, you continued to crawl towards him until you were straddling him, your hands on his broad shoulders and your lips just a few centimeters away.

"Extra...what are you-" You silenced him with a kiss, your soft lips pressing against his with a sense of delicate hunger. All you wanted to do was to see how far he'd let you go...

His arms wrapped themselves around your back as he passionately kissed you back, pulling you in tighter. While he held you in his arms, you trailed your hands from his bare shoulders to underneath the fabric on his chest...enjoying every minute of marveling at his perfect body. For just a half a moment, he flashed his dazzling spiked tooth smile and then gripped your ass tightly. You gasped with growing desire, his tongue pushing past your lips to dominate the kiss. You thoroughly enjoyed how much power he placed in these situations...his strength and charisma were downright addicting.

But you were in charge today. 

You pulled away from the kiss just long enough to seductively lick his lower lip...a soft shuddering moan leaving his swollen lips and his eyes fluttered closed. Just then, through the clothes, you felt a budding pressure between your legs.

You like that, huh?

Gently, you caressed his bare skin under his shirt, feeling every muscle and vein as you started to dominate the kiss. Katsuki was beginning to melt under your touch and you slowly...oh so slowly started to rock your hips to put pressure on his growing excitement. His strong and warm hands found a home on the sides of your hips, moving you with even more vigor than before. He was growing bigger under your rocking hips with nothing but his sweatpants and your pajama shorts blocking it. You tugged at his tank top, the boy taking a half a moment to toss it off just to feel your hands travel further. 

You started kissing the crook of his neck, nibbling and licking the sensitive skin while grinding against him...and he let that soft sigh out of his lips once again.

"(Y/n)..." He moaned just so quietly that you could barely hear it...and it drove you wild. You couldn't stop now, your lips traveled further south until you had to move off of your straddling position...lips caressing his v-line and fingers trailing just under the band of his underwear. His hips bucked upwards just barely, but enough for you to notice his full arousal. Soon enough, he let you slide off those godly sweatpants you loved. Black underwear that was skin tight and reached a little above his knee was even tighter due to the raging erection shielded below the fabric. 

Note to self: no he is definitely not compensating.

A pooling heat grew between your legs...and all you wanted was to finish what you started and fully undress the glorious boy in front of you. 

Once again, you mounted him and pressed yourself against his bulge, the air slipping from his lips in a somewhat satisfied sigh. His hands moved up your back this time...and you felt like you were a thousand degrees. One quick movement and your top was off and on the floor next to his, your chest beautifully adorned with a cotton bralette that you usually wore before you were to go to bed. Katsuki's hands made their way to your chest without even asking...but you two were so engrossed in the heat of passion that neither of you cared. 

"Katsuki..." Now it was your time to moan his name quietly, his strong hands gripping your breasts and massaging them as if he was trying to get to know them. You took the moment with half-lidded eyes to look at your beloved boyfriend's face: flushed skin with pink hues painted in a broad stroke across his features...scarlet eyes with thick black eyelashes gazing at you with desire and affection rooted in his core, lips were swollen red and parted just enough to see those spikey canine teeth...

He was just so fucking beautiful that you wanted to freeze time and stay in this moment forever.

"We...(y/n)...Are you sure...we should be doing this?" He asked you between quivering breaths as you slid off your own shorts, the two of you only in underwear now. Without missing a beat, you gave Katsuki an unwavering smile.

"I'm sure about you, Katsuki." His heart thudded loudly in his chest and he pursed his lips trying to gather his thoughts together. He loved you more than life. Katsuki Bakugo knew that if there was ever a time between choosing to save his own life or yours, that he would jump in front of any bullet for you. It was the way you listened to him and supported him no matter what...the way you fearlessly stood up to him when he made mistakes...the way you looked him in the eyes and gave him that stunning smile when everything seemed to go wrong...it was for all those reasons and hundreds more that he fell so hard in love with you. 

Both of you were set on each other with an unfaltering passion and tenacious loyalty...and for the first time in his life, he felt a deep connection with another human behind that surpassed age or time...a love that was pure and unrelenting...a feeling so powerful that he would stop at nothing to keep it forever.

"I love you." Those words left his lips so suddenly, yet he couldn't stop himself. His heart was crying out for you to stay with him because this fear that you would one day wake up and realize he wasn't good enough for you lingered in the back of his head like a poison. He had to tell you he loved you...he had to keep telling you he loved you. He couldn't risk you leaving because he failed to treat you how you deserved.

"And I love you." There it was again...that dazzling smile that always seemed to melt away his fears.

You wouldn't leave. You were here to stay, just as you promised him that night at the festival. You were his...and Katsuki was yours. Despite knowing this...he was still scared and unprepared. He didn't know what he was doing.

"I..." He swallowed a lump that formed in his throat. "I...I don't know...I just...it's all so fast..." It was odd hearing words like that out of the ever tenacious Katsuki Bakugo...but beneath all of those defensive layers of yelling and antagonism was a boy that simply didn't want to disappoint you.

"We don't have to do anything you're not comfortable with Katsuki. I won't pressure you...but when you're ready...I'm ready. I love you. And no matter what you do, you won't ever scare me away. I'm on your side, now and forever." 

That smile always sent his heart fluttering in his chest just like when he heard you call him a 'future pro-hero' on your first day of school.

The two of you remained mostly naked, allowing each other to explore your bodies and to get to know which parts were the most sensitive and what the two of you enjoyed the most. You felt like you were getting to know Katsuki all over again, learning that he loved his bottom lip licked and that he has a thing for you nibbling his ear lobes. Neither of you were completely naked or fully engaged in anything that went 'too far'...but it felt just as intimate and passionate as if you were. His boundaries were respected, and your addiction to his lips was satisfied. 

Just as the two of you finally broke away to rest and finally start that damned anime, Katsuki pulled you close so his lips were pressed against your ear.

"Just so you know, I will fuck the shit out of you when it happens." 

Your breath hitched in your throat and heat pooled between your legs in anticipation.

"Katsuki~...that's not fair..." You groaned, wishing he fulfilled that promise now. 

"Who knows...maybe it'll be an anniversary gift for my precious horny Extra." He chuckled as he used the remote to turn on the TV. You pressed your face into his chest, red cheeks from both arousal and embarrassment.

"Just for that, we are gonna watch Yuri on Ice next."

~~

A/n

Wow, what a roller coaster!

 Enjoy the double chapter this week!  Don't worry, I'm still uploading next week :)

 Okay! Fanart spotlight for the lovely Misa_Suzuki who sent in TWO beautiful submissions!! Please give them some well-deserved love!

Absolutely stunning work and I am always so blown away by not only the talent but creativity you all have when it comes to this story. Keep drawing, keep creating, and keep being your wonderful selves <3

-v4k

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

896K 25.6K 49
(Important: DO NOT REPOST, STEAL OR COPY my work, please!) Status update: DISCONTINUED since 2021 [Requests are not open anymore, sorry!] Have you ev...
216K 6.4K 43
ห—หห‹ [ ๐๐ž๐š๐, ๐ฅ๐ž๐š๐ฉ, ๐œ๐ซ๐ฒ, ๐ซ๐ž๐ฏ๐ข๐ฏ๐ž. ] หŽหŠห— ยท๐–ฅธยท After the Symbol of Peace tells Izuku Midoriya he cannot become a hero...Midoriya followe...
2.2K 43 25
I grew up in a loving home. My twin brother, Izuku Midoriya, was obsessed with All Might. I wasn't obsessed with All Might though, I was obsessed wit...
169K 5.2K 35
||"ษช ษดแด‡แด แด‡ส€ แด›สœแดแดœษขสœแด› ษช แด„แดแดœสŸแด… สŸแดแด แด‡ sแดแดแด‡แดษดแด‡ แด€s ส™ษชแด›แด„สœส แด€s สแดแดœ." "แดกสœแด€แด›'s แด›สœแด€แด› sแดœแด˜แด˜แดsแด‡แด… แด›แด แดแด‡แด€ษด?!"|| เผถโ€ขโ”ˆโ”ˆโ›งโ”ˆโ™› โ™›โ”ˆโ›งโ”ˆโ”ˆโ€ขเผถ in which a girl, alongside her friends...