DESTINY, was it? ✓ [K.TH]

By Rexaaa9

❝ Those lips made me weak, his gaze, his voice, his touch, everything was on the verge to set my soul on fire... More

Introduction & Disclaimer
1] Best to the Worst
2] The Reunion
3] Am I dreaming?
4] The Meet
5] The Kiss
6] The Wedding Day
7] I don't know what's happening
8] Messed up?
9] Where's this actually going?
10] Was it a beautiful night?
11] I care
12] The filthy shopping?
13] Did he just... Again?
14] My Mistake!
15] She's Fine, isn't she?
16] Arrogance
17] •I love you!•
18] Are we... Together?
19] It's a Yes!!!
20] Everything's Fine, I guess?
21] The Misunderstanding :(
22] I Need You!
23] The Walmart ;)
24] Embarrassment at it's peak!
25] What's with HIM!
27] I didn't want to!
28] The Bonding
29] •The First Time•
30] A Confusing Morning
31] I can't lose Her!
32] •The Rainy Day•
33] Do I have to leave?
34] The Trip
35] The Trip Continues
36] You have Me :)
37] Family Time
38] The Plan
39] She's my Life!
40] Did he just... PROPOSE?
41] Privacy
42] •I claim you "MINE"•
43] A Busy Wedding Day
44] My Princess
45] You are my Forever
MEET THE AUTHOR:)

26] Stay with me

3.3K 255 425
By Rexaaa9

Amy's POV:-

We reached and I was about to move away when Taehyung sat down in the cafeteria.

Amy:- Hey, you ain't going up?

Taehyung:- Noona's coming. She said she bought a shirt for me that she wants me to wear tomorrow at the meeting.

(Noona- Elder sister called my brother in the Korean language)

Tomorrow he will officially be announced as the Chairperson of the company. He has to look good.

Taehyung:- She'd love to meet you too. Sit.

I sat on the other table as he would get a bit awkward if I sat with him since in the office, I was just an intern and him, the Advertisement Section's Head or maybe, I should say, the Chairperson now.

Taehyung:- Amy, sit with me.

I grinned at him.

Amy:- What? You want me to sit with you?

He gave me confused yet a death glare and I hurried to sit across him.
A few minutes later, I saw Alicia unnie approaching with two bags in her hand, smiling at us.

Alicia:- Taetae. I missed you. I'm so happy you're finally getting to the top. You deserve it.

She hugged him and then pulled me into her embrace.

Alicia:- So, Amyyy... Don't y'all fight anymore?

I looked at Taehyung as he gave a confused look to unnie.

Alicia:- I wanted some time with Amy. She's fun, cute and...Sexy. You look good today, you got a date.. with him? Or...

I flushed. She's always been this extrovert and happy person and not shy, unlike me.
I was wearing a black skirt, blue shirt and heels. Since we were already late, I left my hair loose.

Amy:- Oh... No... I don't have ... Any dates.

I chuckled.

Alicia:- Oh, I know. He's so boring. All he might be doing is work right!

I smiled and Taehyung chuckled.

Taehyung:- What am I supposed to do anyways. She makes excellent food at home so we don't usually need to go outside.

Alicia:- How bad can you be Taehyung! She's so sweet. Take her out, have fun, SeoJoon's actually out of the picture now. You have been staying with her for 7 months and still, you're just protecting her. You get her here, make her work and go back home and sleep.
.
.
.
Oh... Wait... Sleep!

Unnie tilted towards me whispering.

Alicia:- Did y'all do it yet?

I got shy as I was running out of words. I've never had many friends before, only school friends were all I had. I studied in a women's college at Boston, even there all I had were girls.
I didn't even know how to be so confident to talk to guys. Since Taehyung has been staying with me for long, I do talk to him or else, I feel I'm so dumb. I've never even dated anyone. All I had were crushes who never approached me and the one's who did, I wasn't ready for anything.

Ugh! I am boring.

Amy:- Hey, shhh... No... We don't do all that...

Alicia:- What do you mean all that? That's a part of romance! I know my brother is boring and busy all the time but I don't want you to have a boring life. Have fun, honey.

Taehyung:- What you guys talking about?

Amy:- N-Nothing!

Alicia:- I'll tell you what are we talking about Taehyung.
I am giving her tips to leave you and date someone who's exciting and who'll show her what true romance is.

Taehyung smirked as he moved his gaze to the floor.

We have kissed... I mean, made out a little. But... Not anything else. Things that happened this morning, Oh god... He saw me in my bathrobe and then... I bit my lip.
.
.
If his mom wouldn't be downstairs, we would have...

'Amy control over your emotions.'

My adrenaline rushing as I was thinking about all the moments we had in the morning.

Why do I become so... Excited when ... I think about the romantic stuff between us?
I have started thinking about it a lot... I never thought about all this before.

Taehyung:- I love her. End of the story.

Alicia:- And, who's going to show that? You'll keep getting her bored with you like that.

Okay, I get it. Unnie was a hottie back in school. Taehyung told me that she was too popular and that's the reason why she's so confident and... I want to be like her... But.. me and my poor heart!

Alicia:- Please be a little exciting and make your relationship special. Don't waste your time being such a boring boyfriend Tae!

He smiled. She was about to leave. I was still silent.

What am I supposed to speak even!

She got up from the chair and I stood as well. She hugged me and then Taehyung.

I got a call from one of my seniors and I excused away.

Meanwhile...

Taehyung's POV:-

Alicia:- Tae, this is the first time you've been so in love with someone. She loves you too. Take care of her, keep her safe and love her. She's a virgin--- so just...

Taehyung:- She's... What... She's a virgin?

Alicia:- So, what's the big deal?

Taehyung:- Oh... Nothing... She stayed overseas so... I thought she might have had boyfriends and...

Alicia:- She isn't like one of your regular girlfriends Taehyung and that's the only reason I support her being with you. I like her and you know, I want you to be happy with her. Take care okay.

Noona left.
Amy was talking on the call and me, I kept looking at her.

She's beautiful, the way her bangs were covering her forehead, the way she keeps biting her lip.

I wouldn't ever mind even if she wasn't a virgin... But... She is... That means... When I was about to call her and tell her... But I couldn't because she already left for Boston and... those 3 years when she was away, I never had any girls, all I did was study, work and I kept myself busy and kept on regretting every time I thought about not telling her.
And now... She somehow comes back to my life, stays with me at my place. Falls in love with me over again...

She was MINE FOREVER.

I looked at her as she was done with her phone call and coming towards me and the place became crowded as well. There were a few of her friends waiting for her, she picked her bag and bowed to me.

Taehyung:- Hey...

I stopped her. I couldn't take my eyes off her. She's my girl. I need to let her know this. I found myself smiling looking into her eyes.

Amy:- What is it, sir?

I sighed, Sir.

Taehyung:- Um... I'll be late today since tomorrow is a big day so... Don't wait for me after work... My driver will drop you home okay. Don't go alone.

She smiled nodding and left.

The minute she turned, my eyes couldn't leave her... Ass...
Okay, what's with it.

She's beautiful, she's cute but from the time she caught me checking her out... I find myself doing the same most of the time. I looked at it again.

'Oh god, Taetae, what's wrong with you.'

I gulped and looked away from her and waited at the other side of the lift while she went away with her friends taking the stairs.

Amy's POV:-

I saw Sarah and all the other girls waiting there. I left with them.
We were on the stairs when I heard some gossiping.

Girl 1:- Hey, Amy... Well, I guess Mr Kim was totally checking you out!

The other girls agreeing to it.
Sarah already knew so she just winked at me.

Amy:- Oh, is it? You might be mistaken. He must be looking elsewhere. Why would he look at me anyway?

Girl 1:- The other day when you went home early, he came out in our section to ask for you.
I don't think he ever even looked at the interns before. But now, he does.

Is it that obvious! I don't see much love for myself in him and these people can see it. Well, there's something good about this man.

And then, all of them started chuckling and gossiping. I heard things like,
"He looked so hot today"
"I wish, he looks at me someday"
" I wish I could marry him"
"His girlfriends might be so lucky to have him"

Wait... Girlfriends*

As we went back to sit on our desks. I learned to talk to Sarah.

Amy:- Hey, they were talking about girlfriends of Mr Kim. Did he date any of them?

Sarah:- (chuckling) Them... Never... He is too formal and he's mostly working all the time. Girls keep looking at him, trying their best to impress but he's not interested. But...

Amy:- But what...

Sarah:- Miss. LeeYoMi, do you know her?

Amy:- No...

Sarah:- She's Elliot sir's assistant. She was in the same school as Mr Kim and there were rumours that they were dating but... Mr Kim proved them to be wrong though but she never backed out. She's just a money-minded woman and looks too bold she puts such dark shades of lipstick, they give her the villain look!
.
She was the one who liked Taehyung sir and we don't know whether it was vice versa or no. Some people say, she spread rumours herself via some other people. I don't know much about this, but Taehyung sir isn't that kind of a person. If he's dating you, he'll be true to you babe, don't worry.

She smiled as I smiled back. LeeYoMi, I didn't know, I mean I did see her a few times but I never bothered. I was never interested in seniors even in high school. I was such an introvert and now, I feel bad for being an introvert.
.
.
.
Taehyung told me that he won't be free today, he has a lot of work and of course, I have to understand.
I wanted to call him but, I stopped myself because he might be busy.

I was almost done with my work and about to submit everything and leave wherein a worker came by.

Worker:- Ma'am, Elliot sir called you in his office.

Amy:- Right now?

Worker:- Yes ma'am.

Elliot. He is Taehyung's stepbrother and I was never comfortable with him much. We hardly spoke ever and what did he have to do with me?

I entered his office. His eyes glued to the computer screen. As I stood in front of him, his eyes met mine. I bowed in front of him. He looks good though.

All these Kim's are good looking. Is it a rule or something?

He walked towards me giving me a file.

Elliot:- My assistant is out with Mr Kim Taehyung and so, I needed someone to work here. I have seen your records, you're better than the others for a temporary replacement. For today, I want you to send these entries on our site. It consists of all the information----

He started to explain to me what I have to do.

But why me?

I wanted to go home and now, I have to work... With him?
I got a little frustrated, I didn't want to work actually but I had no options. He's going to be the Vice-Chairperson, he'll kick me out if I don't. Tsk.

Amy:- Okay sir.

I took the file and was about to leave his office and sit on my place to work.

Elliot:- Hey... Amy.. is it?
Don't call me sir, it's okay... Amy, sit here only, in the same office. I'll be checking the work.

I walked inside and started working on the other computer.
.
.
.
I was about to leave at 6 pm and now, it's 9 pm.

I want to go home, rest and have something. Though they are getting me things to eat... I don't want these... I want noodles which I can eat properly without the work stress on my head.

Elliot wasn't here. He went outside as he got a call. Tomorrow is important for all of them since tomorrow they'll be announced as the heirs and day after tomorrow, there's a party. I have to practice my speech too and I'm stuck here, this isn't even my work. I don't get paid for this.

I somehow managed to complete those stupid entries as it had to be all correct since nothing should go wrong tomorrow.

Elliot entered the room.

Amy:- Sir... I mean... Elliot sir...

He chuckled.

Elliot:- You done?

Amy:- Yes, I've mailed you the entire file, you can check.

Instead of checking on his computer, he walked towards me. I gulped.

He leaned on the desk from behind, me being trapped between his arms as he held the mouse and begin scrolling.

Why is he standing so close to me! It was making me feel nervous in a weird way. I gulped as he started finding a few faults into them.

Amy:- Sir... I've been working since morning. I'm tired and I need to eat as well. Sir.. can I.. do all of this at home.

He was behaving too friendly. Was is it with him?

Elliot:- Just a little bit of corrections need to be done Amy and then... You can leave... I mean, if you're hungry, we can go out... I'll treat you.

Why is he behaving like that? I sat back on the chair and continued working on the computer. The computer was his assistant's.

A minute later, a notification popped up. It was a message on Facebook which I could read through the notification bar itself.

"Having a good time with your ex LeeYoMi?😂😂😂❤️❤️❤️ I bet you are, have fun. "

What...
What does this even mean...????

LeeYoMi?

LeeYoMi is Elliot's assistant. She's with Taehyung today... And Taehyung is her ex-boyfriend according to rumours or whatever.

I was getting pissed and worried at the same time. He didn't call me the entire day today. I picked up my phone and called his number but his phone was switched off.

Is he so busy that he can't even call me once?
.
.
.
Exactly, he's with LeeYoMi and me, I'm stuck with Elliot who's stressing me out.
Taehyung's phone was off. My overthink skills just popped up making me think all sorts of weird stuff.

What if, he's still with her?
What if, they're having fun because we didn't do 'the fun thing' according to guys ever!

I was about to burst out crying. I wanted to meet him. Who's this woman who texted!

I checked the account was open. It was LeeYoMi's Facebook profile and one of her friends texted her this.

Amy:- Sir, the work is done. I have to leave, it's already past 11 pm and I need to be early tomorrow here as well.

The entire office was almost empty. I needed to move away from Elliot's office as soon as possible. I need to meet Taehyung.

Elliot:- Hey, I'll drop you home.

Amy:- Oh, no I'll take the taxi.

Elliot:- (louder) I said, I'll drop you off.

He was now standing in front of me as he walked closer. Things were getting worse. My breath was getting heavy. I don't want to go with him and he's stressing me out. First with work and now... he stood close to me. He looked into my eyes as he bent a little, he breathes brushing my hair as I turned my head to the other side. His finger touching my hair tracing my face. I was getting restless. I gulped, trying to push him away...

.
.
.

Worker:- Sir, your coffee.

The minute I heard someone, I picked my bag up and ran away from his office. I swore to never be back again to his aura ever.

Elliot was making me uncomfortable. Just because he is a senior, doesn't mean I'll be doing whatever he says.

I wanted to rush home and wait for Taehyung. I was already scared as tears pooled in my eyes.

What is happening?
Taehyung is with a girl and ... She's his ex-girlfriend! And Elliot... What is wrong with him? If the worker didn't enter, I don't know what I would have to face.

I need to sleep. I need... Taehyung and... I need to talk to him.

I felt dizzy as I just called a cab and climbed in.

----------

A/N:-Lots of Twists!

Let's see what happens next, Love y'all ❤️💜🌼

Till then,
Tc
-xoxoxo

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

40.6K 1.7K 49
"MR. JEON? KNOCK KNOCK" "WHO'S THERE?" he said rolling his eyes. "ACH" "ACH WHO?" "BLESS YOU" laughs her lungs out. ...
639K 39.1K 103
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
751K 13.9K 104
This is my second story on anything Disney and I can't wait for you to read them! These are imagines written for every prince and gender bent princes...
43.7K 2.5K 67
started: June 22 Irene Park is Daniel Park's sister, who is famously known to be one of the most gorgeous, young women at J High. She is transf...