The Secret Life Of The Assist...

By Rosesc1982

From where it all started My Life as I knew it before my world turned upside down was great, no not just gre... More

CopyrightΒ©
Chapter 1 Where It All Started
Chapter 2 Kidnapping
Chapter 3 In Hidding
Chapter 4 Who is at the door?
Chapter 5 Take Off
Chapter 6 New York City
Chapter 7 A little to small
Chapter 8 bumping into each other
Chapter 9 Before me was a God
THANK YOU πŸ™‚
Chapter 10 βœ” Coffee???
Chapter 11 βœ” Looking the part
Chapter 12βœ” 🐺
Chapter 13 Being Possessive
Chapter 15
Chapter 16 πŸ™‚
Chapter 17 Mature πŸ”₯
Chapter 18 Dinner
Chapter 19 βœ”
Chapter 20 Dinner Date
Chapter 21 Mature πŸ”₯
Chapter 22 Sexy
Chapter 23 Visitor
Chapter 24 NOT TO HAPPY
Chapter 25 Day off of school
Chapter 26 Meeting his true self
Chapter 27 Conflicted Feelings
Chapter 28 Broken πŸ’—
Chapter 29
Chapter 30 🀨 😧 😑πŸ˜₯
Chapter 31 πŸ₯›πŸ’Š
Chapter 32 πŸ‡¨πŸ‡¦
Chapter 33 Time to Party
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37 Meeting Stephen McKnight
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44 LAST CHAPTER!

Chapter 14 Flirting

328 9 1
By Rosesc1982

My God this building looked incredible inside here, I have never seen a work environment like this before.

I can see that Stephen had Exquisite taste and spent a big penny with just the interior alone inside here.

Stephen had taken my hand and pulled me along with him when I had looked back at Jack the front desk security guard he had this surprised look on his face that clearly was shocked at his bosses gesture towards me, but I didn't care that Stephen had pulled me along with him, it was quite nice.

As I was getting lost in my thoughts and how I felt these sparks inside of me with just his touch alone.

Those sparks I felt were sent throw my whole body which I had never gotten once from Brian and the entire 5 years of dating that man.

"Watch the stairs hun, "
Stephen said as he started now to pulling me up the staircase.

I just watched his ass the entire time as we climbed up them.

I know for a fact I wouldn't be the only woman to look at that fine ass before me.

"So over here (he pointed with his finger to a room that had glass walls)this room you will see  big tables and chairs this is our meeting room/ conference room where we have our morning meetings and I'll hold conferences as well with my top clients."

"I'll need you to make sure that there is coffee and muffins or donuts for those morning meetings and also the agenda sheets for that day."

Just smile and Nod to him make it look like you know what he is talking about, I said over and over in my head.

"I will also need you to make some notes as well on what was said in the morning meeting. You will also be by my side at those meetings as well as our conference meetings. For those conference meetings, I will need you to do a lot more preparation but I'll get into that another day explaining what will be needed, I don't want to scare you off on your first day of work."

He squeezes my hand for reinsurance as he smiled down at me.

His eyes are so dreamy to look into.

Ok, I think I can do this, it doesn't sound too hard.

Maybe I'll get the hang of all of this and he will never know that I had lied to him.

From the meeting room, we continued walking and he continued talking.

"Oh and here is a place we like to call getting out of jail free card. (He starts to laugh at what he said) I know you must be wondering why we call that room that."

"Ya, I kinda am it's an unusual name to be calling an office space," I said with this weird look on my face.

He laughed once again, "We call it by that name because I let everyone who has an office space to come here and relax and do their work in here or even have their lunch. I understand from experience that it can get really stuffy working in your office space for 8 to 10 hours and sometimes you just need that new atmosphere to clear your mind."

I blinked my eyes over and over and my mouth was wide open as I was in shock at what he was saying.

This was a surprise to me.

I was used to what Mr. Cooper would say about his employees.

He would say that there was no fun and games at the office and if anyone would step out of line that he or Brian would set them back in place.

They believed that they needed to be firm with their employees so they wouldn't try to walk all over them.

But this man before me was an angel in my eyes.

He truly cares about his workers, which to me makes him 100 times better than any other boss that is out there.

Just by looking at him, I can tell that he is truly kind-hearted and wouldn't hurt a fly, yes I can see that most of his body must be full of tattoos and with the earings which make him look like a bad boy but honestly, I dont think he is a man that would be mean or curl to others I think he is sweet and caring.

"Are you ok Brooklyn?"

"What?" I said shaking my head trying to get out of my daydream.

"You looked like you were lost in thought, I'm not scaring you am I by showing you everything? I dont want you to feel overwhelmed in any way."

"Oh no Im fine (I gave him a smile) I'm just excited to be working here with you."

Oh shit, I didnt mean to say it like that.

"I mean working here with everyone." I tried saying to correct myself.

"You're not happy to be working with me?" He had replied giving me these puppy dog eyes.

"Oh I am like my God who wouldn't want to work with you, wait I mean oh forget ya I'm happy."

I gave up, I was just digging my grave deeper and deeper.

Stephen pulled me in closer towards him and leaned his face towards my ear, "I'm very happy to hear that you are happy to be working with me and I promise you this I'm also happy to be working very closely with you."

And at that moment I felt HOT............

___________________________

Oh, the flirting has started.

But I have to say one thing and I want to hear your comments on this one Do you think Stacy/ Brooklyn has good judgment when it comes to people?

Love to hear your thoughts and when I have heard a few I will tell you mine 🙂

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

82 0 20
I ran away from my past not because I was afraid of it or because it was ugly. I didn't leave because I wanted to forget my past, I just wanted to fo...
48.7K 1.7K 28
My family hates, me they are abusive in every way to me. I have been in the hospital more times then I can count on my fingers and toes. Will someon...
94K 1.9K 49
"Everything of you is a non-existing dangerous drug, Natalia. And I'm addicted to it." He whispered in my ear. He brushed his nose on my neck and th...
1.2M 36.9K 50
I quickly turned away from him, to get the hell out of the room. But he caught my arm and pulled me back into his chest. Shit. Fuck. He buried his fa...