Black Cat

Jade14x द्वारा

Felicia Hardy is a 15 year old girl who had been trained in every way possible since she could walk, by her f... अधिक

Cast
Part 1
Chapter 1 - "And get distracted and get bad grades? I don't think so"
Chapter 2 - "What's everyones obsession with calling me Darling?"
Chapter 3 - "Black Cat! I would say it's nice to meet you, but it isn't."
Chapter 4 - "What was that about 'James Merrowoff can do it all, hunny!"
Chapter 5 - "I can't have that. I have school!"
Chapter 6 - "Wonderful! Why should i care!"
Chapter 7 - "I was supposed to do a Spanish, Biology and Calculus test!"
Chapter 8 - "Though you may have to define crazy!"
Chapter 9 - "Damn, i wanted to be the only cat in this fight!"
Chapter 10 - "I trust you both 100%, it's the snow that's gonna kill me!"
Chapter 11 - "Wait, why did your dumbass self land all the way over there!"
Chapter 12 - "I should, but i ain't!"
Chapter 13 - "My step father will handle it!"
Chapter 14 - "God, Steve! Trust me. I have a plan!"
Part 2
Chapter 1 - "Please, anyone but him!"
Chapter 2 - "I thought i said no takeaway!"
Chapter 3 - "You don't say such things aloud!"
Chapter 4 - "I'm not about to get shot for some random guy!"
Chapter 5 - "You've never been in a girls room, have you?"
Chapter 7 - "Though, I'm not quite sure why that matters!"
Chapter 8 - "Speaking of dicks..."
Chapter 9 - "Don't give me that look, MJ!"
Chapter 10 - "Oh, stop with this stupid charade, Ned!"
Chapter 11 - "Ugh, I feel...sick!"
Chapter 12 - "Not an amputated leg or something!"
Chapter 13 - "Yeah, and I'm a fairy princess."
Chapter 14 - "Oh, god!"
Chapter 15 - "I'll do it myself!"
Chapter 16 - "I do what I think I should do."
Chapter 17 - "Top points for your observational skills."
Chapter 18 - "But that's no excuse!"
Chapter 19 - "Well, this was fun!"
Chapter 20 - "Nice to meet you again, Your Majesty."
PART 3
Chapter 1 - "That'd actually be amusing to see, actually!"
Chapter 2 - "None of us are exactly alien experts, right?"
Chapter 3 - "He's got much more of a reason to be scared than I do."
Chapter 4 - "The raccoon talks?"
Chapter 5 - "That...that's bad, right?"
Author's Note

Chapter 6 - "I will kill you."

273 12 0
Jade14x द्वारा

Felicia headed to the DT room, where she knew Peter had gone previously, she walked into the room, and saw people working on their projects, and saw Peter with his back to her ahead. She pushed her dark hair over her shoulders, before she joined him to see him hitting the object with a hammer.

"What the hell are you doing?" She asked him harshly as she wrapped a hand round his wrist and the other around the hammer with wide eyes.

"What?" He asked her incredulously.

"Erm, I don't know." Felicia told him. "Maybe the fact that this object you're hitting with a hammer could explode." She told him. "We're not engineers and have no idea how this weapon was engineered. This could be explosive, and you'd blow up the whole room, maybe the school up. It is very capable of vaporising people, and you hit it with a hammer? I thought you were smart!"

"Oh." He said as she let go of him and the hammer. "I didn't really think of that." He leant close to her. "Maybe you could contain it if it explodes, with your green energy stuff." He whispered.

Felicia looked straight at him and narrowed her eyes as she tilted her head to the side. "Are you serious?" She asked him. "And die in the process? I don't want to die yet, Peter. I want to at least reach 21."

"You will." He assured her. "I'm sure you can contain it." She looked at him to see he was nodding enthusiastically at her. She sighed and ran a hand over her face and shook it. She couldn't say no when he showed such enthusiasm in her abilities.

"Fine." She gave in. "But if I die. I will kill you."

Peter simply hit the weapon with the hammer a few more times, until something came loose and they both reached to pick it up. She got to it first and pulled the red wire from it and placed it on the side, just as Ned joined them. "Hey, thanks for bailing on me." He told Peter, them he did a double take as he looked to Felicia. "For Felicia, it seems."

"Something came up." Peter told the boy as his eyes travelled to the weapon.

Ned followed Peter's gaze and he widened his eyes as he gazed at it. "Woahh!" Ned awed at it. "What is that?"

"I don't know." Peter replied as he dug a screwdriver into the weapon, making Felicia wince painfully. She grit her teeth as he pried a small piece from it using the screwdriver. "Some guy tried to vaporise us with it!"

"Peter." She hissed. "Would you be careful?" She asked."I mean, out the two of us, I should really be taking this thing apart. My step-dad is an engineer, and I sometimes watch him stuff apart at the dinner table!" She told him.

"But you need to stand there and watch it carefully." He told her. "And if it explodes, you need to contain it. We don't want it to explode or vaporise anyone!" Felicia rolled her eyes and crossed her arms over her chest.

"Seriously?" Ned asked them.

"Yeah." They replied together.

"Awesome!" Ned grinned, making Felicia face him with a quirked brow, and Peter also faced him with a look on his face. "I mean, not awesome." He corrected himself. "Totally uncool really. Sounds scary."

"Well, I think it's a power source." Peter explained to his best friend as he continued to dig at the weapon with the screwdriver, making Felicia's anxiety levels go through the roof.

"Yeah, but it's connected to all those mechanical processors." Ned explained as he pointed at the weapon. But before he could continue, she was getting a call.

"Gotta take this." She told them as she left the classroom and answered the call. "What is it, MJ?" She asked the girl as she leant against a wall.

"Liz wants to see you about the Washington thing!" MJ told her. "She's wants to see you now in the library. I think she's a little annoyed, so you better hurry!" She heard Liz in the background protest that she wasn't.

"Oh, right." Felicia said. "I'll be there in five." She said before she ended the call and went back inside to Peter and Ned. She winded though the table and slipped her phone into her pocket.

"Hey, Felicia." Peter said as he held out something in his hand. "Look what we found inside-"

"Yeah, I've gotta go." She interrupted. "Liz wants to see me in the library now, apparently she's annoyed. So I better run, but I'll find you afterwards or something...then you can explain what that glowy thing is in your hands." She told him.

"O-oh...oh, sure." Peter stuttered slightly. "Sure . You go do whatever you need to, and I'll be glad to explain it to you, if you wish." He told her before she nodded with a sweet smile, before she left.

"Can I ask, since when were you and Felicia chatty?" Ned asked his best friend. "It was just the other day that you were gawking at her and her new shoes! And how was she attacked with you? Were you together?" He asked eagerly.

"Oh, well, urmm." Peter began as he scratched the back of his neck awkwardly. "It wasn't planned, I think she was out getting something for her brothers and she stumbled across us." Peter explained keeping Felicia's secret a secret.

•••

Felicia joined Liz Allen at the back of the library and they sat down at a table. "I'm sorry to interrupt you from whatever you were doing, Felicia." Liz told her kindly. "But we have to have your parents permission for you to go to Washington." Liz explained. "And we don't, not right now and the trip is soon."

"Oh." Felicia winced. "I'm afraid you can't get that unless it's over call." She explained to the girl. "You see, my parents are on a business trip in Paris, and aren't coming back till...I think next week, maybe the week after."

"I see." Liz said slowly as she nodded. "Is there anyone we can get permission off at all?" She asked.

"Well, my older brothers are at home." Felicia told her. "If you want, I could go home and bring them here so they can sign whatever papers they need to."

"That would be just splendid, Felicia." Liz told her brightly. "Once you arrive at school with them, text me. I'll put my number in your phone." Felicia handed her phone to the woman, and after a few seconds, she got it back and left the library to go bring her brothers to her school.

Felicia went to leave the school, when she turned the corner into two men. "Oh, my!" She said as they both stopped in the corridor. "I am so sorry." She told them as she looked at their faces, but she recognised them from last night. They were the guys who tried to disintegrate them, or mainly Peter.

"It's alright, kid." The man on the left told her. They all then went their separate ways, to her relief.

After about twenty minutes, she arrived back home and opened the door. She walked in. "Jared, James!" She called out as she turned a corner and searched the house for them, only to find nothing. She sighed and decided to check round back at the pool.

Her phone rang and she saw Peter's ID, so she answered it. "Hey, Peter." She said as she made her way to the back.

"You okay?" He asked her. "Because those guys from last night were here looking for the weapon, and I heard them mention they noticed your Aston Martin. They went to check it out and I followed, but it was gone."

"Oh, yeah!" She said. "I bumped into them as well. You okay?" She asked as she walked out to where her brothers and their friends were in the pool.

"Fine, anyway-" he began to say, but she cut him off by screaming. She had slipped on the wet floor with her heels, dropped her phone on the floor, and had fell backwards into the pool.

Felicia resurfaced from under the water and pushed her wet hair back from her face, and was met with howling laughter from her brothers and their friends, except for one of them, Daniel Thompson, she thinks it was. He quickly made his way over from where they were eating pizza and fries, and held his hands out to her.

"Thank you." She told him after he had helped her out of the pool. "Nice to see someone around here has manners, Jared, James!" She said glaring at her brothers.

"He only helped you because he wants to ask you to homecoming." James told her. "Either yours or ours. I don't think he minds!"

Felicia looked towards the boy who blushed slightly, and she let out a small chuckle. "Oh, wow!" She said as she still processed her brothers words. "Really?"

"Well, urm, yeah." Daniel said as he rubbed the back of his neck awkwardly. "I wasn't planning on asking you like this, but yeah! That's if a gorgeous girl like yourself hasn't already got a date! And I would've totally helped you out of the pool, even if I wasn't thinking of asking you to homecoming!"

"Eugh, not in front of me!" James complained.

"I haven't." She told him. "But, can I think about it?" She asked politely.

"Sure." He nodded before he joined the others.

"Oh, Jared, James." She said. "You need to come to my school for a second." She said a she picked up her phone and saw Peter had ended the call. "After I've changed, that is!" 

•••

They were driving back to her school. "So, are you gonna take Daniel to homecoming?" Jared asked from beside her. "Or not? Because of the whole other guy situation?"

"There is no other guy situation." She told her brother. "I'm pretty sure Peter doesn't like me, not anymore at least." She told them as she concentrated on the road.

"Well, it's his loss." James told her. "Though, I think you should give Daniel a chance. Sure, he goes to a different school and is a little older than you. But he's a nice guy, Cia. He even helped you from the pool."

"Yeah, it would be sweet if it wasn't my little sister he was doing it for." Jared added as he wrinkled his nose. 

"Stop being so dramatic." She told him with an eye roll. "But yeah, I think I might give Daniel a chance. I'm not gonna pursue a relationship straight away, of course. But I will be his date for homecoming - get to know him and stuff." She nodded.

"Try not to break his heart, Cia." Jared told her. "I don't want to lose a friend because he's disrespecting my sister for her breaking his heart."

"I won't." She assured him as she pulled up outside her school. "Now, follow me." She said as she texted Liz that they were here, and Liz replied by telling them to meet her at the library.

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

3.4K 64 14
Thalia Stark or walker she goes by either was five years old when her mother died and she was forced to live with her father Tony stark who she barel...
unknown itsjay345 द्वारा

फैनफिक्शन

2.9K 130 17
15 year old Alexis has had a bad life. she has been lied to, experimented on, trained to be a killer, add in 2 parents that gave her away when she wa...
251K 7K 75
"The only way out is death, all I can do now is make sure that I'm not the one who dies." Meet Savannah, a girl with the world on her shoulders who's...
10.9K 530 17
▌ˏ'୭̥ *ೃ ✧ 𝒐𝒐𝒊. ᎒〔 𝓛𝙰𝙳𝚈 𝓣𝙸𝙶𝚁𝙴𝚂𝚂 ! 〕 ↳ 레이디 타이 그레스 ❝ 𝗂 𝗐𝖺𝗌 𝒔𝒕𝒖𝒑𝒊𝒅 𝗍𝗈 𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗇𝗄 𝗍𝗁𝖺𝗍 𝗆𝗒 𝗅𝗂𝖿𝖾 𝖼𝗈𝗎...