RAY OF HOPE ( Completed ✓)

By anaghasmi

shivaay Singh Oberoi is a best nuerologist and business man all over in India. he is arrogant and a nerd per... More

character sketch
proposal
Annika
shivika meet
Engagement
note
sangeet
shivaay+Anika=shivika
characters
reception
her wish
drunken shivaay
I am with you
new
ragini
outburst and guilty
patch up
not an update
her first trip 🛫
sick annika
mahika😜
jealous Singh Oberoi🤨
shopping
birthday celebration🎂
truth or dare
phail Gaya raita
bold and romantic Annika
aftermath
not an update
decision
dabbang anika
leap of two months (surprise)
Anika is harassed
promo
Angry shivaay
colleagues
danger
Never leave me...
New beginning
surprise 🎉
A dayout
who will win?
back to home
wedding
The spoiled wedding night
Accusations
Anika is my wife
The deal is ours
Movie Date
Happy news
Epilogue
New story
Bonus part

mehandi and haldi

1.8K 117 2
By anaghasmi

In garden mehandi preparations are going on.

(Sangeet happened morning,Evening mehandi,  next morning haldi and  evening marriage .I hope your confusion got cleared.i don't know the rituals timing and all.so I asked my friend who is in Agra about the marriages.so kindly avoid any mistakes)

Girls made Anika sit on a swing and started applying mehandi on her hands.while shivaay was admiring her from a distance.

                      ****Swing****

                  ***Shivika outfit***

                ***Rikara outfits***

                 ***Ruvya outfits***

Omru came and stood beside him.they patted on his shoulder.he shrugged it off and concentrated on her.

They smirks and shakes him vigorously.he come Out from his thoughts.

Now what happened he asked being irritated

Bhaiya babhi is looking beautiful na..rudra asked mischievously....

Breathtaking....he replied in a trance

Ooohh.... breathtaking they teased making him flush.

He slowly escaped from their and moved to Anika...

You are looking breathtaking Jaan he whispered in ear...

She turns to pink listening his compliment . He smirked seeing his effect on her.

You called me Jaan she asked remembering something...

Yes you are my Jaan na so I will call you Jaan only..he replied casually while she again blushed.

After sometime she completed her mehandi.her hair started disturbing her.she tried to tie it but due to her mehandi she can't.
A hand came from her back and tied her hair .she turned to see shivaay standing behind her back .he sit beside her.

Are you hungry he asked her.

She nodded cutely.he went and come back with a plate. he feed her with his hands  as she put mehandi in her both hands. she thanked God to give him as her husband.

Later dadi said shivaay to find his name in her hands. With difficulty somehow he found it in between her fingers.  

Mehandi ended at a good note....

Next morning

              ***Haldi decorations**

Everyone got ready in yellow dresses for haldi.

          ***Shivika outfits***

                ***Rikara outfits***

               ***Ruvya outfits***

anika and shivaay made sit opposite to him and separated them with a veil.
dadi applied haldi on shivaay and kissed his forehead.

Bhaiya you are looking handsome bhavri told him applying haldi.

Thanks he smiled at them.

Now it's our turn omru smiled or we can say smirked at him taking handful of haldi.

No no don't do it shivaay stands to escape from there.before he can run omru caught him and painted him with haldi .
He hugged omru so tight that his haldi covered them.

Others laughed looking at them..

Dadi took some shivaay's haldi and moved to Anika.
She applied that haldi to Anika. One by one applied haldi to her .

Shivaay was so desperate to apply haldi to her but omru didn't allowed him.

Like this haldi also ended.

Everyone dispersed into their rooms as evening is marriage.

Don't forget to touch here 👇

                                                  ⭐

Precap :  marriage

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

268K 22K 20
Shivaay Singh Oberoi. Name is enough to describe him. He is what we call a deadly handsome person. Fair skin and sharp jawline he is every girl's wil...
99.2K 10.3K 59
Businessman Shivaay Singh Oberoi is super successful in his professional life, he has fame and fortune, and everyone wants to be in business with him...
45.9K 4.7K 12
This is the cliche story about a prince, Shivaay singh oberoi and a common girl, Anika, who is the daughter of their royal maid. How will the love b...
378K 59.9K 78
Being the heiress of one of the richest businesses in India was not something Annika Vardhan Kabeer felt proud of. Having lost her mother at childbir...