Infatuated Desirée

By Mayshygem

Ranking 3 - Forced relationship 3 - Skeptic 6 - Age Gap 7 - Stalked Nights are not safe when the devils are o... More

Prologue
I
II
III
IV
V
VI
VII
VIII
IX
X
XI
XII
XIII
XIV
XV
XVI
XVII
XVIII
XiX
XX
XXI
GAME TIME
XXII
XXIII
XXIV
XXV
XXVI
XXVII
XXVIII
XXIX
XXX
XXXI
XXXII
XXXIII
XXXIV
XXXV
XXXVI
XXXVII
XXXVIII
XXXIX
XL
XLI
XLII
XLIII
XLIV
XLV
XLVI
XLVII
XLIX
L
LI
LII
LIII

XLVIII

5.6K 222 20
By Mayshygem

Dedicated to

RachelBozarth8

There was a glitch in this chapter.
I have to republish it.

Demon POV

After Ryan left the room, Desiree turned towards me with her hands folded like a military man. She looked like she was about to scold me for my wrong drills.

"Demon, you didn't you told me that you met Ryan ?
Don't even think of lying about it to me.
You knew how much he meant to me but you didn't said anything.

For once can you both stop lying or hiding secrets from me if they are related to me.

See what happened when you decided to hide things from me and meddle in the matters that you have no idea how much the risk it has.
I know this people and they are very dangerous and now Ryan is in trouble too because of you."

She looked kinda sexy in this avatar. The angry Desiree is hot🔥 .

"Princess, I was going to tell you but you know what happened and I am bit dizzy because of my medication."

"Don't lie to me. I know that you would have never told me the truth if he didn't came here.
I don't want to talk to you and from today onwords I will not sleep in this bed with you two.

I will sleep on my own or I am leaving this place because I know place is here and definitely this place is not isolated like the island."

"Awwww, baby you really think you have a choice on that. You will sleep in our room with us we will not allow you to sleep anywhere else.

And the thought of escaping just remove it from your head.
You do know how much this place is secured right? "

"I don't want to talk to both of you. You both are always ordering me around. I will not tolerate it anymore. " With that she dashed out of the room.

Romano was on his toes to follow her and stop her from doing anything stupid but I stopped him. I wanted to see what was in her mind.

I could hear her thumping footsteps receding downstairs.

"Let me leave right now, you bulldozer. " She yelled maybe at one of the bodyguards.

"Bulldozer, really! "

After that came a glass shattering sound.

"Noooooooo!!!!!!!!
Leave me you brutes.

Ahhhh!!!!!
Idiots don't underestimate me.
Leave me now. "

And as she ordered she was left, but back in my room. The Bodyguard closed the door before leaving.

She was fuming. Her face was red and her fists were clenched.

"Romano and Demon, I have tolerated both of your orders for more than a month.
I am a free person. I want to live my life on my own terms. I can protect myself. I already did that before you to kidnapped me.

I don't want to stay here anymore. "

Wow. This spitfire is throwing one hell of a tantrum.
Maybe lenient Demon was not good for her.

"Desiree if you don't stop this right now you will get a red round butt.
Do you want that?
That work can be done by Romano, if not me.

Now get your ass here and sit down."

She didn't moved and the next thing I know Romano held her waist from behind and lifted her in the air. She let out a scream.

"Romano put me down right now or else you won't like the outcome.
I'm telling you, I'll leave this god damn place if you piss me off anymore. "

Ahha! Now she is threatening us. I think she understood that we won't harm Ryan as we are trying to protect him from our undiscovered potential criminal.

I think its time to give her a reminder of what happens to disobedient girl.

"ROM,why don't give Desiree a reminder of what happens to disobedient girls ."

ROM,gave me a devilish smirk. Oh man,he was going to do lot more than I'm thinking.

By the look on his face I can say that he was waiting for this type of situation.

Romano POV

I know what I was supposed to do. I wanted to do it for so long.

I flipped her on the bed and immediately placed my lips over her. She wanted to get away but my weight was enough to pin her down.

"Desiree, I'm going to teach you a lesson you will never forget.
This punishment is going to be intense and remember you will crave for this punishment after I'm done with you."

She didn't have the time to think. Good thing was she was wearing a dress. Easy access.

I tore her panty as all the while she tried to get away. I held her waist tight.
Now the real punishment.

I inserted my middle finger in her pussy. That was pure heaven. The inside of her pussy was warm.

Since I inserted my finger without proper heads up, the inside of her pussy walls were dry.

I looked at her. Her eyes were wide open and she was staring at me in complete shock. I wasn't ready to give her another panic attack.
I eyed Demon who was looking at us with a straight face.
Without me saying anything, I saw him inching towards the bed. Desiree was still holding her breath. Demon sat down near Desiree's head and slowly and carefully touched her forehead.

He brought his lips near her ear and started murmuring but I was able to hear it clearly.

"Desirée breath. Lose your body for us. Romano is going to give you some incredible experience which I can assure you that you have never experienced.
We are not bad, you know that. Just give us the chance to show it to you." He said kissing on her forehead.

He started caressing her hair. I could see Desirée starting to slowly breath.

My one finger was still inside her. I waited for her to cool down. She closed her eyes and Demon signaled me to start my finger work.

I started slow and steady but made sure that her walls felt the impact. Her breathing started changing. It was heavy and raged. She was biting her lip to suppress her moans. Her face was crunched.

Finally, she opened her eyes and looked straight at me. Her pupils were dilated and glossy. It was the permission I needed to proceed.

I started fingering again and this time with more force. I curled my finger inside her and lips opened and the melody I was waiting for, came out.

"Ahhhhhhhh, ohhhh, oh my God! Uhhhh! "

Wow! That sounded awesome. I think I got her G-spot. I winked at Demon who was still caressing her.

She was wet enough so I decided to insert two fingers.
I started fingering vigorously and curled up inside her time and again. I continuously tried to hit her spot and time and again she made the noise.

Now, Demon had started massaging her right breast with his uninjured hand. Time and again pinching her nipple through her dress.
She gripped the pillow with both of her hands.
Her walls started clinching my fingers and that was the indication that she was close. Few more strokes and she will have her first orgasm.

I gave her few more but before she could release I removed my fingers. I can't do it alone.
Desiree looked angry and frustrated . Even her angry face looks erotic. Her face was bright red with dilated pupils.

"Demon, I don't think it would be fair enough if I did it all alone.
Join me. "

Demon didn't wasted a single minute and and came and sat in front of her opening.
First I inserted my middle finger and next Demon did the same. So now her pussy lips were stretched out and again the fingering started.

"OH my god. Romano, what is happening ?

Leave me.
Stop! Please !
I have to go to the washroom.

Oh my God! Please leave me or I'll pee here. Please I don't want to embarrass myself.

Leave, my stomach is forming a knot."

God, she is so innocent. She is not going to pee. Inbetween the fingering Demon and I looked at each other. We know she was close.
I pinched her nub one time and that's it.
White fluid started gushing out of her hole.

"Oh my God!
Oh my God!
Oh my God!
What have I done. "

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

30.3K 2.8K 37
A boy who called himself orphan and spends every night sheding tears. Whereas a boy who is living in care of his three elder brothers. A brother who...
222K 2.4K 53
SYPNOSIS Fashie Marquez Guerrero, an only child and only girl cousins of Marquez and Guerrero's clan. Her cousins are always over protective to her...
540K 14.9K 76
A butler was the job description. Do what he wants. Get what he desires. That's all I have to do, but suddenly, I am thrown into a completely differe...
158K 11.3K 16
Avantika Aadish Rajawat Aadi, with his fiery nature, adds intensity and excitement to their relationship, igniting a spark in Avni. Avni, like the ca...