Ouran Sisters {OHSHC}

By Lockyheart

{First Place ~ @OuranWattys ~ Kaoru Division ~ 2016} {Second Place ~ @OuranWattys ~ Kaoru Division 2015} Top... More

Part One
1: I Sold My Soul
Lets Introduce The Cast!
The Girly Type: More Like Rebel!
The Girly Type? More like Rebel!
Gotta Run! A Game Of Tag!
With Care, OHSHC.
The Girl Who Died
Truth Or Dare... Host Club Style?
The Sun Clan Part 1
Sun Clan Part 2
Attack Of The Lady Manager!
The Petticoat (Part 1)
Amnesia
IF THIS DOESNT WORK... ILL SMACK KAORU 'TIL HE REMEBERS!
Memory Lane
A Pumpkin turned to a Carriage
THE TWINS FIGHT!
THE BEAUTY AND THE PLOT TWIST!
Kotoko's Choice! Lobelia's Contract?
A Day Like This Comes Once A Year
The Valentine's Day Masquerade!
OURAN VS LOBELIA
Undercover Host Club!
Antoinette {Filler}
Apocalyptic Cavities!
Call Me M.U.M
The Host Club's Disperse!
The End of Ouran! (Boston Preview)
Fun prompt / collab with... you!
Collab Winner!
*bonus chapter*
bonus! • surprise!

The Petticoat (Part 2)

6.3K 303 217
By Lockyheart

Kaoru had insisted on taking the limo to the park. It was a fairly big park, And many people were already there, sitting on picnic blankets and chairs.

The stars were out, too. Had Kaoru and I talked for that long?

"So?" Kaoru's voice asked softly,

"Huh?" I blinked, lost in thought.

"Where should we sit?"

"Ugh..." I observed our options, "How about up there?" I pointed to the jungle gym. No one was around it.

The empty part was around the structure made of metal bars that were joined together for people to climb on. I didnt really know the proper name for it... Man, that's going to drive me crazy.

"Sure." He smiled to me, as we walked over and climbed to the top. We had a perfect view of a clear sky, that overlooked the beach area. Can't have a perfect park without a perfect beach, am I right?

I shivered, feeling a little cold, "Here." Kaoru said, handing me his petticoat. He slipped it  on to my shoulders, I smiled,

"Thanks, Kao." I smiled. It was 11: 30, so we had thirty minutes until 2015.

"Hey, Hannah? I have a serious question to ask you."

"Ok. What?" I blinked, my feet gently swaying freely. Kaoru took a deep breath,

"Why do you not like strawberries and being called kid?"

"Huh? Well there can be lots of reasons-" I hesitantly laughed,

"No. I mean, why don't you?"

"Oh." I took a shaky breathe. "Well, It's a long story." I shrugged. "Guess You should know."

Flashback

"Mommy!"

"Hey, Kid. Whose my girl?" She laughed, ruffling my bangs.

"We can bake the cake now, right?"

"Of course, Honey." I smiled. Mom was so beautiful and kind. I wanted to be like that.

"We will back in two hours." Dad called, Haruhi nodded

"approximately TWO hours." she emphasized.

"Awww! Daddy's little girls!" Dad kissed my forehead and waved to Mommy. he grabbed Haruhi's hand and they both walked out the door to the store.

I turned to mommy, "Okay, so what do I need to do?" I asked, with a determined face,

"Well, we add eggs and water to this mix." Mom pointed to the pre-made cake mix.

"Yosh!" I pumped my fist. Mom laughed,

"Okay Kid."

When were finished mixing, Mom poured the mix into a pan and placed it into the oven.

"Now Kid," Mom grabbed my hand, I looked to as she bent down to eye level, "Since Haruhi doesn't have a good singing voice, it's up to you to take the scholarship that Lobelia Academy has offered, in exchange that you get to be an... idol, of sort."

"Huh?" I was only five, so I didn't get what she was saying,

"You just go to that school, and follow your heart. You have to be a good girl, ok?"

"Yes Ma'am!" I saluted her,

"There you go." I tapped my nose, "Now, how about something to put on the top of the cake?"

"How about something Haruhi likes?" I jumped,

"like strawberries!" Mom laughed. Haruhi had some weird obsession with strawberries when we were younger.

"Yeaaaaa!" Mom grabbed a bowl of strawberries and put them on the counter, as she pulled the cake out of the oven.

She coughed a little, but I didn't pay much attention to it,

"Hey, Mommy, are we rich?"

"Well, you're my princess. and So is Haruhi." she answered.

"I'm a princess?"

"Don't forget it. And, Lobelia said that they'd support you and our family if  they had a Fujioka come to their school. They said that it would be their pleasure to have our singing skills at their school for the Zuka Club."

"ZUKA?" I laughed, "That's a funny word."

"I guess it is, Kid." she laughed.

Suddenly, her eye fluttered, as she stumbled over,

"Huh? Mommy? Are you sick?" She didn't answer, as she collapsed on the floor.
"Mommy?" I shook her. She didn't respond.

"the floor isn't a good place to sleep, Mommy." I cried.

At that moment, Dad had walked through the talking about how great Haruhi and I were.

"Huh? Kotoko?" He asked, when he spotted mom he ran  over to her.

after that... well, it was hard for all of us.

Kaoru Point Of View

"She never did tell us about her illness- No, it wasn't even an illness. She was poisoned. I don't know when, why, or how... Maybe because she left her rich family for my Dad/ Who knows. What I do know is that there was the same man, the X-Man who was outside when we rushed Mom to the hospital. He waved, and as he did, I saw a shiny object that has the Sun Clan symbol on it..."  Hannah gave a shaky breath. I looker to her, her hair blocked her face, so I couldn't see her face. It didn't help that it was dark out.

"Hannah..." I trailed, "So going to Lobelia..."

"will support Haruhi and Dad." She finished.

we were silent for a minute. My heart sped up, as I took a chance, and placed my arm around her shoulders.

my heart sped up, and I felt my face then red.

Hannah had been through a lot by herself. I promised I would protect her. But how could I do that  if it was in the past?

"Ya know... Hannah." I started, "What happened in the past made you the person you are today. Not to mention, I got to meet you."

"hm?"

"I... guess... what I'm trying to say, is-"

"Hey Kids! Want a free hot chocolate? Got to keep warm in the cold!" A voice rang,

"Sure!" Hannah smiled,

"Agh, ya. Ok." I trailed as the man pulled a cart of hot chocolate up to us.

"What kind do you both want?"

"We will have the hot chocolate with extra chocolate, whipped cream and a candy cane on the side." I ordered.

"My favourite..." I heard Hannah mumble happily. I smiled.

"So... what you're saying, is that your Mom went to Lobelia?"

"Yep." Hannah took a sip of her hot drink, "She gave up living a life of luxuries for my Dad. They fell in love." She smiled, "Cute, isn't it?"

"She gave up everything because she fell in love..." I repeated. Food for thought.

"One minute!!."A chorus of voices started,

"Hannah, you know that gift for that perfect girl, I was taking about?"

"Hm." she answered, taking a sip of her hot chocolate,

"Well," I pulled out a small box, "I bought it when we went to the beach together... Kyoya said that you we're looking at this when we all went shopping on the beach," I held out the box to her, "Here."

"For me?" Hannah almost chocked on her drink, as she coughed, with a smile, "Oh, Kaoru..." Her smile only seemed to brighten. My heart felt right as I felt my face turning redder by the minute.

She quickly opened the box, and with a gasp, she looked up to me  "I...I don't know what to say..."

"How about, Happy New Year?" I suggested.

"Hah, Thankyou Kaoru. I love it."She shoved the box into the coat pocket with a sigh, as she rested her head on my shoulder.

Surely, she could hear my heart pouding. BOOM. BA BOOM. BA BOOM.

"TEN. NINE. EIGHT. SEVEN." Voices rang,

"You know, Kaoru, Im so happy I met you."

"I'm happy to have met you, Hannah." I smiled, she looked up to me, THIS IS IT. SAY IT. GO ON, KAORU. TELL THE GIRL YOU L...L...LOVE HER.

I swallowed, "Hannah,"

"...THREE. TWO. ONE."

Lights flooded the sky, and fireworks shot out just in front of us, "I like you! A lot!"

Hannah gasped, then smiled, hugging me,

"Happy New Year, Kaoru!" She screamed, I smiled,

"Happy New year, Ki- Hannah." A weight had been lifted off my chest. She knew. She knew.

Wait, did she hear me... or was she just excited/scared of the fireworks?

Aw, man!

OKAY GUYS. AS PROMISED. A NEW YEAR CHAPPY WITH A CHEESY CHICHE ENDING.

YEP.

DON'T WORRY.

KAORU AND HANNAH WILL EVENTUALLY MAYBE SOMEWHAT BE TOGETHER. UNLESS KYOYA HAS SOMETHING TO SAY... HMM....
CLIFFHANGER? SORT OF!

HAHAHA! ANYWAY, HAPPY NEW YEAR AND BY THE POWER OF AWESOMENESS IN ME, FROM ME, I WISH YOU THE BEST OF FANFICS AND NO WRITERS BLOCK.

VOTE, COMMENT, FOLLOW IF YA HAVE OTAKU SPIRIT!

Write  on
Lockyheart

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

29.4K 983 34
As you all know that Ouran Academy is a school for the rich and beautiful. Unless you are like Haruhi who is an intelligent, crossdressing commoner...
204K 6.3K 34
two twins trapped in their own little world unlike the hitachin brothers they have everything incomin besides for one thing. they are kicked out of s...
60.5K 1.8K 26
Mikasu Hitachiin is the unknown older sister of the well-known Hitachiin twins, Hikaru and Kaoru. Being disliked by their parents she was forced to l...
342K 9.9K 38
Ranked #1 in ohshcxreader 02-24-19. Due to family issues, you have to live with your cousin Haurhi. It isn't so bad, going to such a rich kid school...