𝐃𝐈𝐑𝐓+𝐒𝐊𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐒 ✭ 𝐏𝐇�...

By QuipChip

"Never thought an all-star like you could ever like boys in skirts.." he paused. "Especially, boys who cheerl... More

ℤ€Ի☹
☼ηℯ
₮ω✺
ṬℏԻ€∊
℉☼υԻ
ℱ유ṽ∊
Ṧї✗
Ṧℯṽḙℵ
∃їℊℎ†
ℕ유η€
₮ℯη
ℰℓ∊ṽℯη
₮ῶℯℓṽ€
₮ℏїԻ†€ℯη
ḟ☹ṷԻ†ḙ∊η
℉유ƒ†ℏ†∊ℯη
Ṧ유✗†€€ℵ
Ṧℯṽḙℵ†∊ḙη
ℰї❡ℌ†€ḙℵ
₦їℵ∊†∊ℯℵ
₮ẅ∊ℵ†ẙ
Ṫῶ€η†ẙ ✪ηḙ
Ṭωḙℵ†ẙ Ṫω☼
Ṫω∊η†ẙ ₮ℌԻℯḙ
Ṫẘℯℵ†⑂ ƒ☼ṷԻ
Ṭẅ∊ℵ†⑂ ƒїṽḙ
Ṭẅ∊η†ẙ Š유✖
Ṫẘḙη†ẙ $ℯṽ€ℵ
₮ῶ€η†⑂ ḙїℊℎ†
Ṫẅ∊η†ẙ ℵїℵḙ
ṬℏїԻ†ẙ
₮ℎїԻ†⑂ ✺η∊
ṪℌїԻ†ẙ Ṫẅ☼
ṬℏїԻ†⑂ ₮ℎԻℯ€
Ṫℌ유Ի†ẙ ƒ✺υԻ
Ṫℌ유Ի†ẙ ƒ유ṽe
₮ℎ유Ի†ẙ Ṧї✗
ṬℎїԻ†ẙ Š€ṽḙη
ṪℎїԻ†⑂ ℰї❡ℏ☂
₮ℌїԻ†ẙ ₦їη∊
ℱ☹Ի☂ẙ
ℱ♨Ի†ẙ ☼ηℯ
ℱ☹Ի†⑂ ₮ω☹
ḟ✺Ի†⑂ ṪℌԻℯ∊
ḟ⍥Ի†⑂ ℱ☢ṳԻ
ḟ⍥Ի†⑂ ℱ유ṽ∊
ℱ☮Ի☂⑂ Šїx
ℱ♨Ի†⑂ Ṧ∊ṽℯη
ℱ☢Ի☂ẙ €їℊℌ†
ℱ♨Ի†⑂ ℕ유ℵ∊
ℱїḟ†ẙ
ƒїḟ†ẙ ☹ℵ∊
ƒ유ƒ†⑂ †ῶ✺
ḟїḟ†ẙ †ℏԻ∊ḙ
ḟ유ƒ†ẙ ḟ☼υԻ
ḟїḟ†ẙ ḟїṽ∊
ℯ℘їℓ☹❡ṷℯ
✗✗✘†Իᾰ

ℒḁ ℱїη

236 12 6
By QuipChip

YOU as the reader and this story has gotten me through times I wouldn't be able to get through alone. I have put my blood, sweat and tears into it and I am really happy with the outcome but what I really want to say is thank you for the reads, hilarious comments, and votes on this pride and joy (that I'll grow to despise in a few days) ;)

As an amateur writer, you readers have given me the feedback and support I'll carry into my career as an author and for that I sincerely can't thank you enough for all the loving private/direct messages and confidence boosters you've given me. All in all you guys are the most supportive mutuals I have ever been met with. With those final words, thank you for being you; I love all of you dearly.

In the next chapter, there is deleted scenes from the book I've written.

DIRT+SKIRTS

W. Love,

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

385K 25.7K 23
"The less you care, the happier you are." He turned to face me, his blue eyes dull with traces of betrayal. "No. The less you care, the lonelier you...
1.7K 32 29
"I will never love anyone. I will never feel the need to say some sappy shit like, 'You are the love of my life. Everything I have and everything I a...
48.9K 1.7K 14
A complete collection of phan mini-stories.
693 5 10
I'm straight. I have always been straight. My fans like to ship me with my best friend and roommate, Philip Lester.... But we're only friends. We've...