My Only One

由 exxangel

Chanyeol the mystery guy, has a huge crush on Byun Baekhyun, the school's heartthrob unknown to the fact that... 更多

Introduction
Chapter 1.
Welcome Note
Chapter 2
Chapter 3.
🌸 Congratulations CHEN 🌸
Chapter 4.
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
CH 9
Send Off 🌹
CH 10.
CH 11
CH 12
CH 13
CH 14.
CH 15
CH 16
CH 17
CH 18
CH 19
CH 20
CH 21
CH 22
CH 23.
CH 25
CH 26
CH 27
CH 28
CH 29.
CH 30.
CH 31
CH 32.
CH 33.
CH 34
CH 35
CH 36
CH 37.
CH 38.
CH 39.
CH 40.
CH 41
CH 42
Send Off 🌹
CH 43
CH 44
CH 45
CH 46.
CH 47
CH 48.
CH 49.
CH 50.
CH 51.
CH 52
CH 53.
CH 54.
CH 55 [ THE END ]

CH 24.

870 51 83
由 exxangel

Author's Pov :

The atmosphere in Imperial High was rather glum that one morning. Everyone wondered why their most favourite faces look so sad and pale. They can only stare and whisper among each other as Kyungsoo and Baekhyun enter the school gates with not so much enthusiasm. Students are used to seeing Baekhyun smiling and Kyungsoo being cool with a quiet yet serene Sehun walking beside them as the three best Freind would lit up everyone's day by their presence.

Guess, everyone's expressions changed when they saw a sudden mood change in Baekhyun and Kyungsoo and a missing Sehun who wasn't there with them that morning.

Baekhyun and Kyungsoo made their way towards their lockers quietly, ignoring all the hawk eyes that were staring at their backs as they took out their books and schedule for today. None of them commented about it as they were used to being stared every day but today they felt like hiding somewhere away from all the eyes.

"Don't you all have classes!?" A sudden voice boomed breaking the airy silent hallway. Everyone flinched but the whispers grew higher turning the young man to grew more agitated. Jongdae growled,  "What now? Forgot your way too!?". Everyone dispersed swiftly avoiding his gaze as if their shoes were on fire.

Baekhyun and Kyungsoo sighed, turning towards Jongdae who gave each of them a small smile.

"Thanks" Jongdae smiled, patting their backs a motioning them to walk ahead. Jongdae glared at everyone passing by, who avoided his him as soon as they walk past them. Baekhyun and Kyungsoo were extremely thankful to Jongdae who came at the right time.

They took the seats at the back which was quite surprising for everyone because being popular clicks they always sit in the middle row, guess today that changed too. Getting inside the class, the first thing Baekhyun did was roam his orbs taking in the half-empty students that filled in the class and let out a disappointed sigh at not finding the one who he craved to see every morning. Chanyeol wasn't present that morning which turned out be not so good Morning for Baekhyun who couldn't rest properly the whole night. Today they were being the Last benchers, yes very much surprised when they were so many seats empty today yet they weren't in any mood to be the subject of everyone's attention.

❤❤❤❤

Baekhyun's Pov :

"Chanyeol would be here soon, cheer up would you" I blink a few times while Jongdae leans back before muttering those words. He gives me a small smile and winks going back to study his notes.

Sometimes, I absolutely forget that Jongdae is the only closest person to Chanyeol. I wonder how he and Chanyeol met? How did they became close when they both are so opposite to each other? I should stop burning my curious mind, and maybe take this as a chance, of inquiring it myself about how much he knows my boyfriend.

"Jongdae, can I ask you something?" I carefully voiced out to not startle him by my sudden questions. He may be my close friend but his bond with Chanyeol is much stronger. I should be careful. "How did you met Chanyeol?"

"He didn't tell you?" He questions, brows furrowing as he glances back at me. Shaking my head I show him my most pleading eyes. Sighing he closes his books and leans closer. "That brat! how could he not mention me even once?"

He huffs and continues. "Well, let me tell you the first time I saw Chanyeol, it was a year ago, during the school's music festival.  He was the last performer. He sang for the first time and even rapped paired with one of the students. Do you know it was that time when he got the name Loey? He could sing, rap, could write songs and play all type of instruments which was really amazing. The seniors were so happy and after that, he was transferred to the senior classes at a higher level, that's why he is referred to as a senior student in Music Club" He smiles maybe reminiscing that day.

I wanted to curse myself. How can I not notice him all those years? Why do I even miss out on him at every music Festivals!

"As only a few music students have seen him as Loey, he would always sit at the back out of everyone's sight.He would disguise himself into oversized clothes and some big round glasses to as the Nerd Park Chanyeol, boring and timid. Loey who is cool, calm, handsome and a guy with talent would stay low. When everyone got to know Loey, Chanyeol lost his spark because all they cared was being friends with Loey and not Chanyeol. He would rarely even join our Vocals Clubs. Chanyeol you could say, he was not okay with his Singing, he was never confident. He always thought that he was not at all good to be called a Senior that's why he is shy, and even rejected the position of President that was supposed to be his"

When I got to know about him rejecting the president position I really did judge him wrong, and even called him a spoilt brat. Closing my eyes I took a remember the day, Letting all the words sink in. How can I be so heartless?

"All he did was to guard himself which was kinda mistaken as him being a cold and closed off person. Believe me, all Chanyeol wanted to be some real friends and not fakesters who only wanted to use him and take advantage of his skills" Even when he was trying to keep low, it was not so easy to miss his handsome self standing in all his glory. "I met him at the backstage when he was packing up his stuff. Do you know when I said 'hi' to him all he replied me back was 'not interested' and that time I was so pissed? Chanyeol's personality may sound quite but he was quite a snarky person even though he himself hadn't noticed it but he can stand up for himself and even beat some sense into people even in the calmest way as possible. He can be demanding as well as a soft talker when he cares for you too much. I started to chase him and even made him go through a lot of embarrassing things. He would only give me one blank stare and move on, never bark or hit you but would rather listen to you patiently. Sincerely speaking, I've never seen him getting angry at anyone"

I shudder as a shiver pass down my spine. I remember the dominant aura surrounding Chanyeol whenever I would refuse to open up about something. The one time when he asked me about my health and the other when I confessed. Exhaling slowly I felt my heart flutter. His soft smiles and red ears when he is embarrassed and sometimes acts too bold. Everything about his is just so beautiful.

"I really wish, that someday he would accept his real self and proudly show it off.  Whenever he was offered to sing, he would become nervous which gets unnoticed behind Loey's blinding personality"

The first time I saw Chanyeol, I was so stunned but also confused. Now I could see why he was trying so hard to get away from all the attention. He even avoided me, Kyungsoo and Sehun.The first time he sang, I found him fidgeting, and detached. His voice was so deep and rich, very unique and melodious.I feel my heart flaring at the thought of him singing in front of everyone showing how much amazing his vocals were.

"Do you know what I like about him the most Baekhyun? Chanyeol is someone who would never show his true emotions to anyone, he would choose to keep them to himself but once you get to know him you would find out how beautiful his heart is. He won't stand unfairness, he is very protective and caring towards his loved ones and most of all he would always support you at whatever circumstances. I swear I have never seen him smile or hear him laugh but I would love to see him doing that. Imagine him who never smiles at anyone suddenly smiles, that would be such a sight"

WHAT? Never Smiles at Anyone? Anyone! How can that be? My heart starts to flutter even more, as I imagine his smiling face, displaying those sexy dimples and sparkling eyes. Should I call myself Lucky?

Hearing Jongdae talking about Chanyeol is something refreshing. I wondered back to that time when Chanyeol gave me his glove, then again he took me home and even made me some soup, he even came all the way to infirmary to tend my wound, saved me from embarrassing myself in front of everyone when I proposed him, lend me a shoulder to cry, embraced me when I felt low, caressed me when I needed warmth. What touches me the most was he never complained, listened to my every rant, calmed me down when I cried and bared with me when I was on the blink of bursting. I am so so lucky to have him, aren't I?

"It took me a long time to crack his walls but eventually I did. I made him open up to a lot of things but unfortunately, his heart is the only thing I couldn't crack. Guess, my friend I was surprised when he accepted you in front of everyone" I felt my cheeks getting warmer, as Jongdae wriggled his brows. I rolled my eyes and pushed him a bit.

He chuckled, and continued, "Do you know how much shocked I was. I was angry at you first because, I know you liked Suzy and I took it as you playing with his feelings, so I left early without even saying anything" I remember that day so well.

I guess the chaos was too much to notice anyone's absence. Talking about feelings I was exactly doing that, the guilt is still there it won't ever leave but now I am sure about my feelings for Chanyeol and that I really, really like him. He is special to me and it warms me to know that I have a small place in his heart as well.

"You proved me wrong when I went to Chanyeol's house that day and ahm...heard you both making out and you confessing. Don't you know the walls are thin, I was so embarrassed so I left as quickly. Don't worry I didn't hear everything just you liking him for real" He grins. I gasp, covering my face and groaning behind my palms.

FUXK!

Jongdae laughed sensing my second-hand embarrassment and all I wanted to do was run and hide in Chanyeol's arms.

"Awww, stop blushing Baekhyunee. I will keep it to myself alright, Chanyeol is still my best friend but he would kill me if he heard me eavesdropping his private lovemaking"

"It was not Love Making!" I groaned again, yelling whispering glaring at him. He laughed, smirking evilly.

He snorts, "Sure Hun, I believe you" I pushed him again and cleared my throat.

"Shut Up!" Raising his hands he gave me a surrendering look and all I did was huff and lean over my arms hiding my red face.

Clearing his throat he grinned and patted my back. "I hope you would treat him well Baekhyun. He is always alone, and that's sad for me to see him lonely. I just wish someone to be by his side every time. He has been taking care of himself for a long time, now its time he meets someone who can take care of his needs as well. I hope you can be that person Baekhyun. Please don't hurt my friend"

After talking to Jongdae the one thing I am sure about is, he cares for Chanyeol a lot. Even if they have known each other for only a year I could tell Jongdae and Chanyeol have created a very good bond with each other. I am happy to know that Chanyeol has Jongdae and now I would give my best to make Chanyeol open up and trust me more. I would do my best to make him happy.

"Yes, I give you my word" We smiled at each other and that's when we didn't notice Kyungsoo coming back with two cups of coffee in his hand. When did he even leave the seat? He handed me the coffee and started drinking his own.

"When did you leave?" I took a big swig of the warm coffee and savour its taste on my tongue. I missed my breakfast this morning so it was nice to have at least some coffee.

"When you were spacing out" I rolled my eyes but thanked him. Kyungsoo has turned even quieter than me. Maybe he is still not over from Yesterday,'s shock. I can understand as I myself have gone through that phase. I should make sure to give him some space and let him take his time.

I was becoming more restless as time passed by. The lecture has already started. I kept my eyes on the clock and glancing back at the teacher from time to time.

I just want to get out, and call Chanyeol but then I remembered I don't have his number!

FUXK again!

As the bell rang, I slump myself in my seat. Yawning, a tear strokes down my cheek as I make no move to wipe it. I'm just too lazy and tired. I was ready to doze off when I heard some whispering and that's when the bell rang, signalling the end of the lecture. Two more to go, gosh! have mercy on me.

The screen of my mobile lit up popping a few notifications. Some are from Mom and dad, one from Baekboem and the other is from an unknown number which I ignored. I am not going to ruin my mood even more so I let it be.

"Our next Lecture is Off. What should we do?" I glanced towards Jongdae who was packing his stuff and ready to leave and even Kyungsoo who was already done packing his stuff so I started to fill up my things as well.

"Let's go to Cafeteria, I'm hungry" Kyungsoo mumbles. I nod, as my stomach growls. Food it is.

But before that, I need to go to the washroom. Separating myself from both of them, I walked towards the washroom and did my thing. While washing my hands, my phone screen lit up again. Sighing, I brought it up and open the messages. My face hardens as I read the message.

Ji Eun : Its Date time Sweet Heart, Don't forget to come by at Rosa's after School. Suzy would be there in time.

All of a sudden, I want to smash my phone and burn it down.

How much bad is this day going to be?

Me : Can't Today, I'm Busy for the rest of the week.

Ji Eun : I'm so done with your excuses. Are you afraid now? or Changed your mind? Didn't knew you were such a pussy?

That's it! I'm done with her shit! Turning around I walked away not caring about how I banged the door harshly. I need to get somewhere and today, I'm gonna end it.

Walking all the way to the other building was not easy because the play ground was pretty vast. The other building was quite and small compared to our department which is always so chaotic and spacious. I've never been here so it was hard to find Ji Eun ir Suzy. Ignoring all the looks I was getting, I searched for room 3C and asked few students who were passing by.

"Baekhyun, What are you doing here?" Jerking towards the left I saw Suzy approaching me with few books in her hand. She smiled at me, but it flattered as soon as she saw my hardened frown. Its rare for me to show my anger in front of her but today I was fed up with her friend.

"Can you tell me where is Ji Eun?" Her eyes widened for a slipt second before nodding.

"Is there something wrong? You never asked for her" Keeping my mouth in a thin line, I offer her only a look which made her gulp and shut up. I am not in a mood at all to have small talk. I just need to find Ji Eun.

"We are here" I nodded a thanks and step ahead but stopped shifting my eyes on Suzy who was fidgeting with her fingers. Did I scare her?  Sighing, I called her name.

"Suzy, you can follow me if you want" Saying that I went ahead and called Ji Eun who look surprised and quite amused.

"Wow, so fast? Did those words rile you up so bad Byun. Good Suzy is here too, maybe you both can start from now" She laughed. I raised my hand and gave her a 'shut your trap will you' look which immediately silenced her, surprisingly. Maybe people aren't kidding when they say I'm scary when I'm angry.

"I'm not here because of what you said Ji Eun" She raises a brow, snorting quitely.

I kept my eye contact with Ji Eun who looks quite smug but I am not an idiot. I can clearly detect the way her voice wavered and the way she was avoiding my eye contact was quite new. What is she hiding? I planned on not going on this Date but right now my mind seem to conflict between going an not going.

What should I do?

Closing my eyes, I could hear my own heart beating inside my chest. I am not sure weather this would work or not.

Jerking my eyes open, I quitely unlock my phone and search the name in my contacts which I did quickly as its saved in favourites and on top. Taking a deep breathe, I first attempt to steady my voice. What if he worries and misunderstands something. I am not risking my relationship with Chanyeol nor the trust he has on me.

The ring goes 1.....2....3....I inhale and exhale with every ring because for god sake this is scaring me somehow. I don't want to admit this but I don't know what will I do if something goes wrong. I'm just having a Bad feeling, an this is not something which I would ignore just because I maybe overthinking.

"Hello, who is this?" His deep voice mumbles my name. Hearing my name from his lips, a small smile graces my lips as a sudden warmth envelopes my whole body. Blinking, I let out a soft greeting.

"Chanyeol" I hear some shuffling and mumbling before there was complete silence and after few seconds I hear him cursing and some other voice again. Before I could ask him where he was he interrupted and started to speak in his normal deep voice.

"Baekhyun, How did you get my number?" He asked curiously. I pretended not to let out a disappointed sigh. This is the first thing he is asking me?

"I got it from Jongdae" I frown as I hear some more voices but again there was a hiss and everything went silent. Then all of a sudden there was loud voice who spoke and all I did was raise my brows.

"Wait, Jongdae is with you? You are with Jongdae? Are you in School? When did you get here?" I inquired asking questions after questions, every passing second felt like it was mocking my tolerance. I just felt like running back and stick to him the whole day.

"No, I'm not in school and No to your every Question" He said, sounding a bit off. Why does he sound so different.

"Are you Okay?" I can't help but worry if he was sick or in some kind of problem. He spoke again but this time a bit clear.

"Yes, I'm fine. I'll be there soon, just got caught up with work, Don't worry" He reassures, but I know it would take his presence to assure me hundred percent.

"Are you Okay?" NO!, that's what I wanted to say but bit my toungue.I totally forgot the purpose of calling as my eyes meet the sharp ones if Ji Eun and amused ones of Suzy who gives me a knowing look.

Making my mind, I thought of talking directly. Walking a bit farther from Ji Eun and Suzy I started to speak as normally as I could. "Chanyeol, Umm. I-I wanted to ask you t-that, Umm...Do you trust me?" Pinching my eyes, I cursed inwardly. Way to go, is this how you talk normally? Why the hell did you stutter. Shame on you!

There was silence again, which made my heart drop. Suddenly, the thought of him not trusting me enough made me anxious. The confident Byun Baekhyun is again losing in front of this divine human.

Before, I could apologize and cut the call, his voice rang in my ears, Loud and Clear.

"Yes, I trust you"

My heart jumped to cloud nine. He spoke with such confidence and without a hint of waver or unassureness that made me want to burst into squeals. Clearing my throat, to avoid letting out those embarrasing squeals, I grinned.

"Chanyeol"

"Hmm...."

"Can your forever trust me?"

My voice surprisingly came out in a whisper. I know this bad feeling I'm experiencing is not just me over thinking, its like my mind was warning me of something which I've no idea about.

"I Promise"

With a shaky inhale and exhale of breathe I cut the call without a word and raised my other palm towards my heart which was beating a bit heavily as if someone just dumped load of emotions on one go.

Calm down Baekhyun, you will find out the cause of this. You do not back down easily, remember. You are the Byun Baekhyun whose confidence speaks through is actions not words. So just have patience for some time and bare just a little.

Turning around I face both Suzy and Ji Eun, who were silent the whole time. Suzy was doodling over her notebook while Ji Eun keeps checking her phone. She is getting on my nerves now.

"Alright, let's do this" My voice broke the empty silence as both Suzy and Ji Eun who immediately stood a bit alreart. Sighing, I ran my fingers through my hair. Shifting my eyes at Suzy, I watch as her confuse eyes grew wider at my words.

"Tomorrow, 6:00 pm, be ready. Its a Date Suzy. Don't be Late. I will let you set the Place" Nodidng at Ji Eun, and with a single glace at a stunned Suzy I took my leave.

As soon as I left the building I walked along the path which was lined up with trees and small plants and flowers. The bitter taste in my mouth was still lingering on the edge.

As soon as I reach my building, I took my phone out and there it lay another few message and from them one was.

Unknown : Some decisions should be made wisely. You don't know when will one turn out to be a big regret.

🌹🌹🌹🌹

Thankyou for Reading 🌹

繼續閱讀

You'll Also Like

575K 12.9K 40
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
14K 434 10
Growing up together in Galar leads many to newfound adventures. Growing up among the trio of a hunter, a champion, and a regional professor, now that...
7.1K 270 4
This will be the Teaser for the upcoming book. Kim Namjoon a 17 year old Omega was forced to leave his old pack along with a baby when 24 year old Al...
4.9K 702 11
"i fell for her at first sight....she has something in her eyes that I can't stop thinking about her....... my heart only want her.....i can't forge...