DESTINY, was it? ✓ [K.TH]

By Rexaaa9

❝ Those lips made me weak, his gaze, his voice, his touch, everything was on the verge to set my soul on fire... More

Introduction & Disclaimer
1] Best to the Worst
2] The Reunion
3] Am I dreaming?
4] The Meet
5] The Kiss
6] The Wedding Day
7] I don't know what's happening
8] Messed up?
9] Where's this actually going?
10] Was it a beautiful night?
11] I care
12] The filthy shopping?
13] Did he just... Again?
14] My Mistake!
15] She's Fine, isn't she?
16] Arrogance
17] •I love you!•
18] Are we... Together?
19] It's a Yes!!!
20] Everything's Fine, I guess?
21] The Misunderstanding :(
22] I Need You!
23] The Walmart ;)
24] Embarrassment at it's peak!
26] Stay with me
27] I didn't want to!
28] The Bonding
29] •The First Time•
30] A Confusing Morning
31] I can't lose Her!
32] •The Rainy Day•
33] Do I have to leave?
34] The Trip
35] The Trip Continues
36] You have Me :)
37] Family Time
38] The Plan
39] She's my Life!
40] Did he just... PROPOSE?
41] Privacy
42] •I claim you "MINE"•
43] A Busy Wedding Day
44] My Princess
45] You are my Forever
MEET THE AUTHOR:)

25] What's with HIM!

3.6K 275 573
By Rexaaa9

Amy's POV:-

Todayyyyy... I understand what stress means, there's a party coming up, there's a huge meeting before that and I have to be prepared as I have to give a short speech on behalf of all the interns.

Ugh!!!! I don't know what's going to happen anyway. Just a day more to go and I am not prepared at all.

According to whatever the plans were, Taehyung is going to be declared as the Chairperson of the company and Elliot (Taehyung's Step Brother) is going to get the place if the Vice Chairperson in the company.

Wait a minute,
Till now, I was ... A normal man's girlfriend... And in a few days...
I'll be the Chairperson's girlfriend.
That's a little too dramatic of me, ain't it?

I mean, I don't know but I want people to know that I'm his girlfriend, so that I won't be treated like the person on the lowest position in the office. Nobody except Sarah (because she saw me in his car and I had to her later) know about this.
I have always been invisible and I think I will always be the same even after having Kim Taehyung as my boyfriend.

But... He... Never called me his Girlfriend...

Why?

He said that he loves me and yeah, I do believe that he does, so that means I'm his girlfriend but he never called me that... He always said things like "you're my love," nothing else.
This is sad.

I was having a shower with all this trash in my head. I guess I am overthinking but somewhere this hits hard that nobody knows I'm his girlfriend where I want him to accept me.

I am the one who keeps telling people, first I told his sister, then Tasha, Sarah and Taehyung himself, I don't even think he even knows I'm his girlfriend.

.
.
.

Thinking about all of this made me late. I was inside for more than half an hour and Taehyung was getting pissed downstairs because he called me like 5 times and I didn't even answer because I was so into engrossed into thinking all of this.

I wore my lingerie and covered myself with the bathrobe and headed to get ready as my clothes were outside. I came out of the washroom and... I was... Startled...

.
.
.

A deep sigh escaped out of my mouth as I gulped looking at Taehyung in my room tired of waiting downstairs.

He was wearing a black shirt and black trousers. He didn't wear his coat yet.

I was almost naked. He stood up.
I ran behind the cupboard trying to hide away from him and my clothes were still on the bed.

Amy:- What... What are you doing here? Couldn't you knock? I mean, I would be down in ... sometime.. w-why did you come inside right now? I mean.. stay ... Stay out, I'll... Be there... In a while.

Taehyung:- It has almost been an hour Amy, we're already late. I was worried, you didn't even answer, I yelled many times.

I peeked from the side and saw him still standing there.

Amy:- Oh okay... I ... I am sorry... I... Woke up.. late... so.. could you just go outside so that I can change and come down soon.

Taehyung:- Change right now. I'm not going anywhere.

Amy:- (Surprised) What?

Taehyung:- Whatever you heard was right, change and come with me, I'm staying here, like right here!

Amy:- You're crazy, go out, please.

Taehyung:- I would love hearing requests like... Stay here, please!

Amy:- Pervert!

He chuckled and started walking towards me.

Amy:- Heyy... Heyy.. stay there itself, okay, don't move... hey, don't...

He stood in front of me, locking me between the walls and the back of the cupboard.

I gulped as I looked into his eyes. Those messy hair falling on his forehead. He was so close to me. My eyes scanning his face and those... Those lips...
My heartbeat raised its pace...

I gulped.

Amy:- Tae... Taehyung... Let me change okay... Um... M-move...

The bathrobe was almost clinging to my shoulders, my chest being a little exposed.

What's he doing to me! I can't even look into his eyes with confidence! Where's the damn confidence inside me?

I tried pulling myself together and looking at him and him... His eyes were already fixed on me. My cheeks warmed up.

Amy:- It was getting...late... Wasn't it? ...I mean ... Taehyung... You...

Taehyung:- Look at me and talk. Why you nervous?

I gulped.

Is he crazy? What's with him?

I bit my lip and tried looking at him still being locked in between his body and the walls and... My inner goddess dancing making me feel all sorts of things I have been thinking about in my dreams recently.

I closed my eyes and slightly tried to get away from his grip but.. he held me by my waist and got me closer to him.

.
.

We were going to be late now. I looked up and met his eyes, tried to get away as my heartbeats were too loud and those tingling sensations into my body were making me crazier.

Taehyung:- You trying to push me away? Do you think you can? Well, try!

Amy:- I... I am... Not... I mean...

Taehyung:- Why are you so out of words whenever I'm close to you?

Amy:- I... I don't know.. I am not...

I gulped.

The next instant, he crashed his lips on mine kissing me hard, pushing me a little towards the wall as he tugged my lower lip to his teeth biting on it and I was losing control. He kept one of my hands pinned to the side and his other veiny one clasped the bathrobe putting it away getting a good glance of my chest and gently touched my breast which was turning me on. Kisses got wet and sloppier as I was losing control, my eyes tightly shut as he was now playing with the straps of my bra, leaving me mouth and kissing the sweet spot of my neck making me moan in pleasure. I was getting weak as I arched my back and his hand snaked around my waist getting me closer to him. "Ahh Taehyung," I moaned and I could see a faint smirk on his face. I didn't want this to end, my breath was unsteady as he again connected our mouths continuing to touch my neck and his slender fingers travelling to my cleavage. My hands were already locked by him and I knew I didn't want this to end nor did I want him to stop because it felt too good.
.

He was placing soft kisses all over my neck, my head was spinning, my inner goddess yelling and dancing in joy as I moaned his name. His kisses were so soft, I didn't want him to stop. His lips travelling from my neck to my chest, his hand were on my breast.

.
.
.

TAEHYUNG... KIM TAEHYUNG... WHERE ARE YOU?

He stopped... I looked at him weakly gulping every second.  He caressed the hair on my face and tugged it back to my ear, kissed my temple and made me look at him. I was panting, he pulled the bathrobe back to my body covering me.

I was still not out of what was happening a minute ago.

Whenever someone interrupts, he gets mad but this time, it felt as if he knew who that person was.

Taehyung:- Amy... Are you okay?

I covered myself entirely with the bathrobe, I was too shy to face him either.

Amy:- Yeah, I.. I'm fine.

Taehyung:- I need to make you meet someone, come down soon.

Amy:-. What? Who?

Taehyung:- Just someone important ...

He walked towards me, licked his lower lip and put his index finger on my chin making me face him.

.

Taehyung:- That'll continue...

He smirked and left.

.
.
.

Oh my god, what did just happen?

Control your emotions, Amy... Someone's down.. maybe some client or what so ever, I got to meet.

I slipped into my maroon skirt and white top tied my hair into a high ponytail and walked down to see who it was.

.
.
.

Taehyung:- Hey, come! Mom, Meet her, she's Park Amy, she works as an intern in the company.

His mom! She was his mom? She looked beautiful.

Amy:- Hello.

Taehyung's Mom (Mrs. Kim):- Hello Amy. Nice to meet you.

I smiled.

Taehyung:- She's my Step Mom, Kim Grace. She's leading the company overseas.

Amy:- Oh, that's great.

Taehyung:- I'll get you something.

He left both of us in the hall rushing to the kitchen.

Mrs Kim:- So, Amy, how long have to be here?

Amy:- It's been more than a month, I've been working in Kim's Corporation.

Mrs Kim:- I meant, with him!

Amy:- Oh... Um... it's been...

I started to look away, fidgeting with my nails.

Mrs Kim:- It's okay if you're not comfortable. But I'm his mother. I haven't met any of his girlfriends before okay. I am happy you're here.

Did she just say, GIRLFRIEND?

Mrs Kim:- I somehow at times thought maybe he's gay (chuckling) but I'm glad, I could meet you, Amy.

I was blushing.

Amy:- Oh, Thankyou. It is a pleasure to meet you too.

Mrs Kim:- The fact is... He looks good, he looks happy... I am his mother and I know he's always arrogant and angry but he looks fine now and he's smiling too.  I hope you... stay with...

Taehyung came in with water the sandwiches that I made before.

Mrs Kim:- Oh you got me breakfast. Well, my boy knows how to cook now?

He smiled and looked at me.

Taehyung:- Well, no.. she made it.

He looked at me.

His mom had breakfast and she was about to leave.

.
.
.

Mrs Kim:- I see it's pretty late for y'all to be in office as well. That's okay, I'll tell Dad that I just interrupted and... Y'all are late because of me.
.
So.. see y'all there.

Taehyung picked up the plates and went to the kitchen. Meanwhile, I bowed at Mrs.Kim.

Mrs Kim:- Take care of yourself... And... Him as well...

She pattered on my shoulder as I could see her gaze moving on me. I bowed at her again and she left.

She seemed a little awkward. She didn't see any of his girlfriends before! Really? And what was that? The tap on my shoulder, those gazes on me.
She seems to like me but..  she was looking at my neck, she did look at it twice...okay, I guess I'm overthinking.

I turned to pick my purse and those files up to leave for office wherein, Taehyung stopped me.

Taehyung:- Look at me, Amy.

I turned to him.

He chuckled as he came closer to me.

Amy:- What is it? Why are you laughing at me? Is something wrong with me... Hairstyle? Or... What ...

Taehyung:- Go and change!

Amy:- Change? What? Why.. no, we're already late, okay and I'm not changing, this top isn't exposing. It's just a normal top.
I wore this before as well.

Taehyung:- Go and change or you want me to show you why you have to?

Amy:- Taehyung... no... not again... I don't want to go and change.

Taehyung:- Fine, come with me.

Amy:- Where... You taking me!

Taehyung:- To show you something!

He held me by my wrist and took me to the washroom. He made me stand near the sink making me look at myself in the mirror. He tilted my neck and then...

Oh my god...

What...
.
.
.

Amy:- Taehyung, why didn't you tell me before and... I met your Mom like this... Like this!!!!

He kept laughing.

Amy:- This is not funny Taehyung.

He tried controlling his laughter and held me by my shoulders.

Taehyung:- So, this top isn't exposing?
Do you still want to go like this?
I mean... Why not both of us take a leave today? Wait... Are you trying to provoke me?

I pushed him away.

Amy:- Oh my god, why did I wear this!

There was a LOVE BITE on my neck and... His mom saw that... Yeah, that's the reason she was awkward.

What must she be thinking about me? It made me sad.
For him it was funny, but for me...His mom might have thought that I'm some random girl who's just having fun with him.

Okay, I've got the OVERTHINKING DISEASE.

Taehyung sat beside me.

Taehyung:- Heyy, is anything wrong?

Amy:- You're mom saw this. She must be thinking about it.

Taehyung:- So what, she knows I did it!

Amy:- She might think of me in some other way like... I don't know... She might think that I am just a random girl who's with you just for fun temporarily... Or maybe... Money... What I'm not... I'm in love with you... And... I...I felt bad.. she ... Might have got the wrong ... Impression about me... Taehyung... I'm...

He cupped my face in his palms and made me look at him.

Taehyung:- Heyyy, it doesn't matter what she thinks okay, all she thinks about is business and not us. And you... YOU'RE NOT TEMPORARY. Do you get it? You're mine, FOREVER. Amy, you don't have to think so much okay.

I nodded. It made me feel better.

Amy:- I'll go change and then we'll leave okay.

Taehyung:- That looks good though!

Amy:- What? (He looked at the red purplish mark)

Taehyung:- I'm good at... Stuff.

He had a smirk, that sheepish smile making me shy.

Amy:- Okay, will you stop talking about this, please.

Taehyung:- Okay (smirking)
You're an ass? Let's talk about that...

Amy:- Whatttt!

Okay, this man can make me shy, make me laugh and emotional, everything at the same time.
I grinned at him, giving him a confused look.

Taehyung:- Woahh, you said you have a good ass! So ... Let me analyze...

Amy:- You're... You're a Pervert...

He came rushing next to me as I was laughing.
He looked into my eyes staring at me for a while.

Amy:- Why you looking at me like that? Go away...

Taehyung:- Where were you... I wish... I told you before about...

Amy:- Tell me about it... What?

I pouted as I looked at him.

Taehyung:- Nothing, go and change, we have to leave.

-----------

A/N: -A GOOD NEWS♥️💜😭

THIS BOOK WON THE FIRST PLACE IN THE BUTTERFLY AWARDS 2020

I'm so excited, I'm sobbing, thank you so much for reading it, my dear Lovely readers.

Keep reading and I hope you liked this chapter, let's see what happens next, until then...
TC
-xoxoxo💜♥️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

40.5K 1.7K 49
"MR. JEON? KNOCK KNOCK" "WHO'S THERE?" he said rolling his eyes. "ACH" "ACH WHO?" "BLESS YOU" laughs her lungs out. ...
310K 6.8K 35
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc
704K 24.3K 19
Serena Johnson is a 14 year old girl living in Los Angeles California with her evil step mother and sister. Her life can be described just like the m...
302K 18.5K 37
❝Everything is fair in love and war. Love is over...... • • • ....now the war begins❞ ---Kim Taehyung smirks while playing with the Rubik's cube in h...