Mysterious Nerd | yoonmin [CO...

By Yoonmin4lifue

Park Jimin, favourite nerd of the cold hearted bully Min Yoongi but what's so mysterious about Jimin is the b... More

Introduction
Chapter 1 - School
Chapter 2 - The Surprise
Read Please
Chapter 3 - Another day
Chapter 4 - Who are you?
Chapter 5 - Mission
Chapter 6 - Day 1
Chapter 7 - Feelings
Chapter 8 - Jealousy
Chapter 9 - Cheer for me
Chapter 10 - Possessive
Chapter 11 - Medical
Chapter 12 - Winning you
Chapter 13 - Jennie
Chapter 14 - Why him?
Chapter 15 - Game
Chapter 16 - Camping
Chapter 17 - Hickey
Chapter 18 - Lost
Chapter 19 - Guilt
Chapter 20 - Cute
Chapter 21 - Piano
Chapter 22 - Childhood
Chapter 23 - Dinner
Chapter 24 - Truth
1k READS?!
Chapter 25 - The Past
Chapter 26 - Your Beauty
Got tagged (Not an update❗)
Chapter 27 - Seesaw
Chapter 28 - Birthday Party
Chapter 29 - Oppa
Chapter 30 - My Oppa
IT'S OUT!

Last Chapter - Our Ending

2.6K 110 202
By Yoonmin4lifue

Jimin's POV

It was morning already and the sun has managed to seek its way into my bedroom as the shining light cuts through the blinds and fall onto my sleeping face, making me blinked my eyes open to only see the love of my life deep in his sleep.

Cannot restrain his happiness, Jimin smiled smally while admiring the elder's pretty face before deciding to get up from the bed but instantly regretted it when he felt an unignorable pain from his lower region.

"Ahhh." Jimin groaned lightly at how his body was all soared and tired but before he knows it, the vivid memories from last night flooded in, making the male blushed madly.

Meanwhile, Yoongi's eyes flickered open and he immediately sat up after hearing Jimin's loud groan which succeeds in waking him up so worriedly, he looked at his love with alerted eyes. "Baby what's wrong?!"

"Last night..." Jimin shyly trailed off as his cheeks heat up at the thought of Yoongi fucking into him, senseless.

Registering the latter's murmured words Yoongi, Yoongi smiled like an idiot as he remembers exactly what has happened last night.

"Jiminie I'm sorry, I should have been more gentle." Yoongi cheekily grinned before looking at me with a large cocky smirk on his thin lips. "You were tight."

"Hyung! Of course I was, i-it was my first time..."

"Me too." The elder hummed as his words were quick to make Jimin stare in disbelief.

"Yes that's the truth so now let's sleep." Before Jimin could even reply, Yoongi has already nuzzled his head back into the soft pillows while closing his beautiful lids.

However as Jimin was about to agree and cuddle with his boyfriend, his eyes widen and immediately starts slapping Yoongi's arms in an attempt of waking the sleepy head up. "Hyung wake up! We got triple dates today!"

"Oww." Yoongi made a sound of pain as he slowly sat up again just to witness the sight of his boyfriend who was getting super excited.

"Let's go already!" Jimin exclaimed while pushing away the blanket that was covering both of their naked body without thinking straight.

Resulting in the younger boy biting his bottom lips out of embarrassment as his large eyes scanned all those colour on his skin.

There were dark hickeys scattered all over his chest, red handprints visible on his tensed thighs and probably countless hickeys on his neck too but it couldn't get worse when he decided to look over to see the satisfied smirk on his boyfriend's sleepy face.

"How's your bumhole doing?" Yoongi teased.

"S-shut up, it's doing just fine." Jimin hides his reddened up face against the elder's warm bare chest as he lightly throws small punches at his boyfriend's arms.

"We shouldn't be late." The black-haired male murmured softly before walking to the bathroom with me in his arms.

*At The Sweet Shop*

Hand in hand with Yoongi, we walked inside a nicely decorated shop just to see that two couple were already waiting for us, sitting at one of the pink sparkly square tables with menus in their hands.

"Finally! the love birds are here." Taehyung crossed his arms over his chest, annoyed at me and Yoongi for being late for our first-ever triple dates.

"Yah at least we are here, plus I was busy helping Jiminie with something." Yoongi slyly smiled as he steals one teasing glances at my now shocked face.

"Is that why Jimin and you seem a bit tired?" Namjoon knowingly joked before fist-bumping Yoongi who only answers with a proud grin.

"Why is my mochi wearing a sweater? It's freaking 30 degrees celsius here!" Jin dramatically exclaimed while pointing his index finger at my poor choice of clothing.

"It's just hot here you know." Finding the words he needs, Jimin cooly brushes the question away while Yoongi was having a hard time trying to hold in his laughter.

"But I thin-"

Taehyung began and everyone's eyes instantly focus on him but it did not last very long when they all hear a rumbling sound coming from the boy who had been clutching tightly onto his empty banana milk carton.

*Grr-grrr*

"Oops sorry." Jungkook showed his infamous bunny smile which succeeded in making everyone burst out cackling.

"Between where's the straight couple." Jimin soon asked with curiosity.

"They said they are both busy today but that's probably some nasty lie." Jin hummed as his eyes scan over the menus.

Jimin's mouth shaped an 'o' before his attention soon averts to Yoongi who has just placed his large hands atop of his meaty pair of thighs while smiling brightly as he continues to go through the menu.

Soon, the waitress arrives with a mini notepad in her hand.

"Hello boys, what would you like to order?" The female asks while biting down on her red bottom lips as her brown eyes then scan over to Yoongi who was sitting right beside me.

After everyone has ordered their food except me and Yoongi, my eyes were the fastest to pierce at the waitress who is shamelessly trying to hit on my good looking boyfriend while throwing her body forward in a flirtatious manner.

"One ice americano and one strawberry flavoured bubble tea, thanks." Yoongi calmly ordered, noticing how Jimin became a little tensed up when he spoke.

"Would you like something more? Perhaps a much tastier dessert from me." The waitress licked her lips seductively as she leaned her body nearer to Yoongi while the rest of the boys' eyes widen and immediately turned to Jimin who looked as if he's ready to throw a fist.

"Excuse me." Jimin said, annoyed.

"Is there a problem kid?" The waitress spat out, instantly earning a harsh glare coming from Yoongi.

"What did you just call me?" Jimin blinked rapidly in surprise.

"You're a kid." The waitress rolled her eyes before turning again to look at the man she's been flirting with.  "Why are you sitting next to this kid sexy?"

"Babyboy would you like to sit on daddy's lap." Not even bothered to give the female waitress another look, Yoongi nonchalantly patted his thighs while gazing sidely at the cute boy next to him who erupts in a wide grin.

So Jimin gladly obeyed and it did not take long for him to end up on Yoongi's lap with his chubby fingers looping around carelessly on the male's paler neck.

And the elder's twice size hands were holding gently onto his sore hips, moving it slightly as their lips eagerly surge forward to move against each other.

"Ew they are gays!" The waitress huffed in disgust, immediately turning on her black heels and embarrassedly storms away.

"Oh my god that was hilarious!" Taehyung claps his feline hands satisfyingly as if he was watching some sorts of series.

Hearing my best friend's voice, I forced myself to pull away and give my cute boyfriend a giddy smile before sitting back in my seat.

"Did you see the look on her face?" Jungkook breathlessly laugh. "It was priceless!"

Cannot contain this amount of embarrassment and exploding bombs of shyness, Jimin quickly covers his reddening face as his hyungs kept on gossiping about what just happened.

"Don't be shy Jimin, if that happens to Joonie then I would do the same but instead of starting a make-out session, I would bash her head with my frying pan instead." Jin said in a teasing tone before leaning in to kiss his boyfriend on the cheek.

Instantly making happy dimples appear on where Kim Seokjin's thick fluffy lips have been.

"But is everyone gonna ignore the fact that they did it?" Namjoon raises his brows smartly as the waves of laughter slowly dies out in realization.

"Wait Babyboy..." Jungkook mumbles with widen deer-like eyes.

"Daddy?!" Taehyung shouted on the top of his lungs, quick to earn a few weird glances from the customers around them.

"Geez calm your asses down will ya?" Yoongi gritted out in annoyance as he then sneaks his buff arms around my petit waist.

"So that explains why Jimin is wearing a sweater." Jin said examiningly.

"W-we made l-love last n-night." Needing to confirm everyone's suspects, Jimin lowly mumbled while blushing madly.

"My mochi is all grown." Taehyung instantly exclaimed, bringing up his fingers to wipe away the non-existent tears.

"Dramatic." Yoongi soundlessly mouthed.

After a few more minutes of everyone chatting and laughing endlessly, their drinks finally arrived and it was not the waitress from earlier which soon makes Jimin became embarrassed again at the vivid picture.

But his shy thoughts then vanished away with the strawberry milkshake that he's slurping from its white striped straws.

*Later*

"Y-YOONGI WHERE A-ARE YOU?!" Jimin called out into the far empty distance as the corner of his glassy eyes began to spill up with frantic drops of tears.

On top of a tower in that mysterious night, where you can't see the twinkling stars or single specs of shimmering light, everything is plain dark and if you may ask how the hell did Jimin get up here...well...

"Maybe I shouldn't follow the text Hobi hyung gave me." The blonde head regrettably thought to himself as his little heart continues knocking against his ribs and for sure, it's not in a good way.

Hands getting colder by the chilly wind that effortlessly dances by, Jimin pulled out his cell phone to message Hoseok so he could ask where on earth are the others but to his disappointment, there was no signal.

The cool wind brushes past me again in a repetitive process and my hand that was coiling on the hard metal railing starts loosening up, I turned around in an attempt to find my way down this tall tower but it was too dark.

There was nothing, absolutely nothing at all.

"I can't see a single thing." Jimin brokenly whispers as fear rushes through his body just like the hot dribbling tears that could be the only thing that will keep him warm at this moment.

"I'm scared, Yoongi hyung."

*Silence*

Jimin's eyes were shut tight but after a few seconds more of darkness which never seems to end, there was a hint of light and that's when Jimin decided to open his once sealed lids.

"Happy Birthday Jimin!"

"W-what?" Jimin's eyes widen and they got even bigger when he notices his surrounding.

On top of a tower in that mysterious night where you can see vibrant lights. It was full of hope and happiness and that's where Jimin is, standing in front of the people whom he loves the most.

"Surprise!" Jungkook shouted excitedly as he claps his hands together.

"How could you forget your own birthday" Jin joked, coming to pat Jimin on the back.

Despite all the members chatting loudly beside the overwhelmed blonde, his eyes were fixed to a cute, warm gummy smile sweet boy who was holding a beautifully decorated cake with lightened candles on top.

"Happy Birthday Chim Chim." Yoongi gave his boyfriend the biggest gummy smile ever as he takes a step closer to the Birthday boy.

"Make your wish Jiminie." Yoongi gently whispered, holding the cake forward.

"I've got nothing to wish for, after all I've gotten everything I would have wished for." Jimin smiled brightly, looking at each one of his friends before leaning closer to blow the candles, hoping their happiness stays the same.

*Later*

"So I've come up with the best idea ever." Taehyung started. "Let's play a game to get to know Jimin better! So Mochi, all you got to do is just ask anyone in this circle about anything you are confused about."

"Okay let me think." Jimin murmured and think hard of what could've been bothering him the most and it almost instantly clicked as his eyes were not settled on a girl with black dark bangs.

"Momo, why were Yoongi hyung kissing your neck at the changing room?"

"Yeah why?" Hoseok's eyes widen at the piece of information he never heard of before as he curiously turns to look at his girlfriend who was resting comfortably on his laps.

"I should start from the beginning" Glancing at the tensed basketball team captain, Momo smirked. "Yoongi ah was actually trying to find Hobi Oppa that day but he stopped when he sees a cute boy changing in one of the stalls."

Knowing that the boy in the changing room is obviously him, Jimin grinned with satisfaction after noticing how his boyfriend's cheeks were quick to be dusted with hues of pink.

"Ahem! He was so whipped, his breathing was unstable, his little friend was wide awake and oh! Yoongi Oppa's face was bright red like a tomato." Momo said teasingly.

"And why did he kiss my neck? That was when he got caught by me for staring at you." Momo laughs a little before continuing.

"Oppa jumped and made a dead loud sound but he did not want you to find out that he's been eyes raping you like a pervert he calls himself so what came up to your boyfriend's mind was to kiss my neck."

Jimin giggles after hearing the whole story which instantly makes all his worries disappeared.

"Wait...so why were you with Suga hyung at the locker on that day?" J-hope also asked, confused as he then averts his attention to his girlfriend.

"Your bodies were rubbed against each other, Yoongi was holding you up by your thighs while whispering something sexual."

"What?!" Jimin instantly frowned, feeling his heart automatically drops to the bottom of the tower they were hanging out in because of what he just heard.

"Baby it's not what you think." Eyes widening as he was scared that the latter would be misunderstood, Yoongi scooted closer and scoops Jimin into his arms before planting a soft kiss on the younger's forehead.

"B-But why did you do that? Do you actually like Momo?" Jimin pouted, punching Yoongi's chest with a little force while nuzzling his head into the crook of his boyfriend's neck that smelled of his body wash.

"Cute." Yoongi mumbles at the latter's possessive behaviour while everyone awed at them before he then signalled Momo to explain.

"Well Yoongi was actually helping me to get with this sunshine." Momo blushed shyly and take this chance to give her boyfriend a quick peck on the cheek.

"Really?! hyung thank you so much." J-hope smiled happily at the elder who only nodded before cupping Momo's face in his slender hands.

"No problem." Grinning from ear to ear, Yoongi pecked my lips. "Let's go outside now."

Leaving the rest to play some games, I followed my boyfriend who was leaning over a metal railing while gazing forward at the horizontal line on the night sky.

As countless stars twinkle from above their unbreakable bond, the dark-haired male was first to part his lips. "Chim, you know that I love you right?"

"Is that even a question?" Jimin let out a breathy laugh as he places his warmer hands atop of the elder's colder ones that hold loosely on the rails.

"You gave me hope of living, you made me feel loved, you saved me from this cruel world's judgemental society. How could I not fall for you just like how the 11 years old Chim Chim did?"

The younger smiled, his blonde hair parting back so beautifully with the breeze's guide which made him look even more like an angel to Yoongi's loving orbs.

"Yoongi hyung, thinking about it now...you are the best thing that ever happened to me. With or without mask&sunglasses that simply doesn't matter to you and I love you for that and many reasons more."

"Jimin ah-"

"Even now, I'm promising to love you no matter where, when or what life may take us to." Jimin blushed hard at his own word yet this time, his eyes refused to look away but stare longer at the elder with sincerity.

Because every word he spoke was true, there's no fault in it, just simply beautiful facts that make their hearts become one and take each strong steps together into their awaiting future.

Happy tears stream down Yoongi's face as he wraps his strong pair of muscly arms around my waist with a large gummy smile on his face.

Meanwhile, I brought up both of my hands to carefully rest on his broad chest as no more words were needed to say for us to eagerly lean in and share a sincere yet passionate kiss while the fireworks go off from the distance.

Spreading colourful sparks of joy into the once dark sky and sounds of rapid explosion just like how my heart beats for the man in front of me who soon pulls out of the kiss and rests his charcoal head on my shoulder.

"Oppa, won't you say it back?" Jimin teases, using his boyfriend's kink as an advantage.

Smirking in the corner of his lips, Yoongi moves up until he reaches the younger's tensed earlobe. "I love you too my Chim Chim."

The school's Mysterious Nerd aka Park Jimin who he had been bullied and made fun of since his life in 'Hell' started turns out to be a boy with not only an angelic face that makes both boys and girls drool over but the most adorable human being to ever exist according to his retired bully Min Yoongi.

"Now boyfriend." - from Jimin.

Who would've known the boy Yoongi used to bully so much is actually...

His unforgettable first love Chim Chim.

The End

♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡

Guys I've just finished editing the last episode of 'Mysterious Nerd' and honestly, I love how it all came out so I want to know your opinion about my first ever book. Really thank you for reading, I love you guys💜🍭

Wattpad : yoonmin4lifue please follow me UwU <3

I'm so happy right now (>▪︎<)

Edit 22/10/20 : Dear my readers, I've been working on a new Yoonmin book and I would really love it if you guys could give it some love too.

⚠️ I will be taking a two weeks break off Wattpad before I start uploading the first episode of 'One True Pair'. ⚠️

I will start uploading on 6th November 2020 so please follow me if you want to check out this book 🍭 (🙏)

Thanks for reading 'Mysterious Nerd' again bye :(

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

150K 5.7K 42
Min Yoongi is an ice cold bully people are scared of him but they also respect him he doesn't care for anyone no one is in his heart until he acciden...
12.1K 470 38
They became friends through a prank by Yoongi's friend Jackson. What happens when someone wants Yoongi away from Jimin all to themselves. Will Jimin...
232K 6.8K 95
Jimin a famous model for several different brands and solo artist at Big Hit Entertainment is living the best life he could or so everyone thought. M...
34K 2.6K 28
In this story, Park Jimin, a cute, jolly, teenaged boy has a huge crush on his handsome tutor Kim Taehyung, and eventually falls in love with him. No...