We On Fire

De Danise730

Lin Kook (Jeon JungKook) was the head of the well-known foreign dance group "Shake It", but due to betrayed b... Mais

1~The Dancing Competition
2~Betray
3~The Dance group collapsed
5~An Invitation
6~Conduct a desperate fight
7~A battle between brothers
8~Acquisition of Hogtao Building
9~Just like me before
10~Breakup and dissolution
11~The end of her dream
12~The birth of「Fire」
13~You're not qualified to my team
14~Splashed by lemon tea
15~The trap of the club stage
16~A Criminal Punishment ?!
17~Loyalty between girls
18~Give me a smile
19~This is for you
20~A new fan
21~Hot breakfast
22~Seok's Female Companion
23~Walk on the red carpet
24~Just don't look at them
25~Waste his gas?!
26~Music Bar
27~Cook for Byul
28~After Yong was drunk
29~Help her change her clothes with a bath towel
30~Hug him unconsciously
31~Do I have too many clothes?!
32~A misunderstanding from the back stairs
33~Kook and Seok have been together?!
34~Business Trip
35~A spoiler horror movie
36~Find teammates
37~The Amusement Park
38~Kook's gentle manner
39~Kiss Yong ?!
40~A Kiss.
41~What's wrong with her?
42~The competition in the ancient wall
43~The best dance team in Mudu
44~First time see Kook battle
45~Yong's Encouragement
46~Fire's Statement
47~Just a member
48~Barbie Elf
49~Moonstar Necklace
50~His disappointment
51~Hug her tightly
52~The big rock disappears
53~Rebirth of Elf
54~She did it !
55~We On Fire
56~Silver Hair
57~Come back
58~Christmas party
59~The game and the punishment
60~Barbie's crisis
61~The Cherry "kiss"
62~The Flower Fairy
63~The Black Swan
64~Truth Exposed
65~Treat him as a doll?!!
66~Back to the beginning
67~Seok's Confession
68~Duo Choreography
69~the sunflower and the rose
70~Can you not go there?!
71~The Unconnected Call
72~Sorry
73~The sharpest words
74~She likes Him?!!
75~Cuz I like you

4~The first time, he saw her pole dancing

2.2K 72 22
De Danise730

Harbour City International Airport
(P/S: All city names in this novel are purely fictional)

On the main road in front of the airport, a commercial sedan was approaching. The driver was a young woman in a black suit, red shirt and black tie.

On her pretty face, the skin looks white and clear against the background of golden hair. The slightly curled oblique bangs with crimson lips make her as delicate as a Japan manga heroine, but between her eyebrows and eyes, she also possesses a heroic spirit that can be admired by the same sex.

In particular, her expression was cold and no emotion was exposed, as calm as a pure ice lake.

The sedan stopped by the roadside, just in front of the airport gate.

Du Byul looked at the airport. There was a small stage not far away, where a piano and a silver steel tube were standing. Some of the staff members are finishing the decoration around the stage. It seems that the performance is about to begin.

She turned her eyes to the subordinate who was sitting in the co-pilot and said:

"Won, I will drive the car to a position where can be parked later. You take the master's "Name Card" and wait for him. His flight is almost here. "

"Okay, boss. So are you waiting for us in the car, or will you also enter the airport?"

Won, who answered Byul, was also wearing a suit, and he looked honest and loyal.

"After I park the car, I am gonna wait for you at the gate."

"Okay."

After saying this, Won took the nameplate with the word "Paeng Seok" written in a color pen and walked off the car to enter the airport.

After Won got out of the car, Byul glanced at the stage inside again, and then she pressed the car start button to drive it to a position where it could be parked in front.

At this time, Kook and Seok's flight was landing on the airport ground.

Seok was dressed in color trousers, a simple white shirt on the top, and a tie embroidered with stitching patterns, while Kook next to him was black jeans with a polka dot black shirt, revealing a V-shaped neckline.

They walked out of the cabin, one white and one black, one looks bright and sunshine, and the other looks dashing and mature, with very different styles, but they also attracted the eyes of the women.

From getting off the flight to waiting for luggage at the conveyor belt, no matter which side, there are always many strange women staring at them blankly. Some even whispered with friends, like to discuss whether to get  the phone number.

For these, Kook and Seok have become commonplace. After all, they have been these popular characters since high school. To avoid unnecessary conversations, the most effective way is to maintain a cold state without looking at any opposite sex.

For handsome guys, an inadvertent eye contact gave the girls confidence and guts in minutes, and mistakenly thought you were seduce her!

🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬

Won waited patiently in the pick-up hall. As the passengers on the same flight as the master Seok came out one after another, he focused more and stared straight at the exit, fearing that he would miss with the master Seok .

Less than a moment later, Won saw Seok and Kook pushing out a luggage cart full of suitcases.

Won waved the card in his hand excitedly, shouting at them: "Master Seok! Master Seok!"

Seok vaguely heard someone shouting his name, and looked in the direction of the voice, just to see Won holding the card with his name excitedly. He pushed Kook down with his elbow and motioned to go to Won's side.

"Master Seok, nice to meet you! I am Won, responsible for picking up."

This was the first time Won had seen Seok, and he was a little excited, but kept a respectful attitude.

"Hello! This is my good friend, Lin Kook." Seok introduced Kook when he pated Kook's shoulder.

"Mr.Lin, nice to meet you!"

Won bowed Kook straight.

"Nice to meet you!"

Kook took the initiative to extend his right hand and Won was a little stunned. At first glance, Kook looked cold, Won was thinking he was an inaccessible person.But the truth was not, which made Won shyly back.

"Master Seok, the car is parked at the gate. I take you there and push the luggage cart."

Without a word, Won directly took over Seok's luggage cart.

"Thanks~"

Seok thanked politely, and the three of them walked towards the airport gate.

🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬

Around the airport stage, a lot of passers-by stopped. Byul also stood in front of the crowd, close to the stage.

The whole stage is composed of two parts. One side is an all-black wooden piano, and the other side is a small round table. A silver steel tube stands in the center. There are some musical symbols, staves and other atmospheric elements interspersed. 

A girl wears only a thin white gauze corset and the short skirt next to the steel tube.

She curled her dark long curly hair into a ponytail with her hair band, and buried her head between her arms. Her whole body clustered together like a bud without blooming. 

Although people don't see the girl's face, the legs under her skirt are slender and beautiful. Her skin is white and translucent, the sexy waist and abdomen can be seen from the side, not to mention the looming outline in front of the corset charming lines.

Although this feminine posture is exposed to the public, it will never cause evil thoughts to emerge, and it is as pure as an art piece, pretty beautiful and incomprehensible.

After a while, a little girl about 10 years old walked to the center and opened the music box in the middle. A dancing girl also appeared in the music box, and her dress was almost the same as the girl on the stage.

The little girl twisted the music box a few times, at the same time, the girl moved on the stage.

Following the sound of a clockwork rhythm, Yu Yong swings her arms upright and performs mechanical dance movements, like a robot doll with a Barbie look.

Afterwards, the little girl sat in front of the piano and placed the music box on top of the piano. Like a vocal sound in an analog music box, she played a melodious and beautiful movement with her fingers.

At this time, Yong also held the steel pipe in one hand, gently tipped his toes, and followed the beat of the piano sound, whirl and dance around the steel pipe.

It happened that this pleasant sound of the piano also reached the ears of Kook and Seok. They looked in the direction of the piano and saw a lot of passers-by onlookers, vaguely, and also saw the graceful posture of Yong, which caused Seok attention. With great interest, he took Kook's arm and said excitedly:

"There seems to be a dance performance, let's go to see it!"

Having said that, before Kook was to answer, Seok directly pulled Kook towards the crowd.

"Eh! Master Seok, please wait for me~"

Poor Won was forced to push the heavy luggage car to accelerate, following behind them with difficulty.

With their height advantage and attractive magnetic field, Seok and Kook easily walk through the crowd and come to the front of the stage.

Yong sometimes lowered her eyebrows and stretched her arms. With the melody of the piano, she twirled and danced around the steel pipe. Her posture was as light as a swallow, and she twirled gently. It is to give people the sensation of art.

She has a pair of bright and clear eyes, her moist lips are as a pinky jelly as crystal and tender. She smiles all the time, the elegant and graceful temperament spread all around, touching the hearts of every audience.

Kook was also astounded by this elegant and graceful dance movement, his eyes kept falling on Yong, which was fully absorbed.

At the end of the piano sound, Yong turned over and down, like a golden hook hanging her legs across the steel tube, and using the waist to exert force, 360° flip on the steel tube to make the body spiral downward.

When the little girl played the last note, Yong looked up and smiled at the audience, just like a bright blooming orchid. The rising arc of the mouth was embedded with a cute pear vortex, full of innocence and flexibility, perfectly fixed on the last syllable.

Suddenly, there was applause, and all the passersby who watched applauded this wonderful performance.

Seok clapped and said loudly. Kook also clapped his hands and looked at Yong intently. His eyes were full of admiration and appreciation.

Byul nodded affirmatively to Yong, and raised the thumbs of both hands at the waist, which praised her in a low-key manner.

At this time, Yong had come down from the steel pipe and saw that her best friend was so supportive, as well as the delighted smiles of the surrounding audience, really touched Yong. Yong clearly knew Byul need to work, but now she turned to watch her show, it made Yong overjoyed.

Yong bowed her hand on her chest to thanked everyone. She smiled a little shyly, embarrassed by everyone's enthusiasm.

Slowly, the crowd watching the performance gradually spread out. When Byul turned her head to the other side, she just saw Won and Seok on the right hand side of Yong.

Byul's eyes met Yong's and pointed in the direction of Seok, indicating that she was going to work.

Yong puffed her cheeks a little regretfully, it had been a long time since she had gathered with Byul, but she also understood the nature of Byul's work and gently shook her small hand, say bye to Byul.

"Yu Yong"

Yong was stopped by Miss Law who organized the event.

"Mis.Law."

Yong turned around and greeted Miss Law. The little girl playing the piano was also beside Miss Law. She hugged Yong happily.

"Yong Unnie~~"

Hearing the little girl call herself sweetly, Yong touched the little girl's hair spoiledly.

"Yu Yong, thank you! If you weren't here this time, Kiki wouldn't dare to come on stage~ The performance was great, you and Kiki cooperated so well!"

"Don't say that, I am also very happy to have one more chance to perform, and I perform well because of the Kiki's piano.Is it right, Kiki?"

Yong looked at Kiki tenderly, and Kiki nodded happily.

The reason why Yong will perform alone with Kiki is because when Yong was in college, she used to be a volunteer to take care of children, that is on the weekends, if some parents were too busy, they would put their children in the Kid's playing world to prevent children. Injured, the children's world would find some college student volunteers to help watch it every week. Yong met Kiki at that time.

Now that five years have passed, Kiki is already a powerful little pianist. This performance belongs to a  FlashMob organized by the airport every week.

Originally, only Kiki was invited, but besides the piano exam, she would be very nervous and even play in a random way if she was left alone in front of the public.

She has always been very sticky to Yong, so the Kiki's mother suggested that Miss Law also bring Yong, who happens to be a dancer.

In general, Yong is not a solo performer who do pole dancing alone. She has always followed her own dance troupe "Art Installation", but this time it was an exception because of friendship.

🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬

Seok is showing Kook a mobile video which shoots Yong's pole dance just now , and they are discussing heatedly.

"I think it's okay. We can talk to her."

Seok seems to be interested in attracting Yong into their future dance company.

"We only got off the plane today, nothing was decided, how to sign with others..."

Kook feels that Seok's proposal is too reckless. Now that they are in the "zeroing" state, they should build the platform first according to the previous plan, and then find the right dancers.

At this time Byul walked over to them and happened to be seen by Won.

"Boss!"

As Won yelled, Seok and Kook's conversation was interrupted, then they looked at Byul.

"Hello Master Seok, I am the security director of "Pin Hit". My name is Du Byul."

Byul reached out her right hand politely.

Seok shook Byul's hand politely and then he is deep in thought.

Du Byul, her name is very familiar...

Suddenly, he realized who she is!

"I know you. You are Uncle Du's daughter. I used to be in the same class with you in the third grade, and you once had a dinner in my house."

Byul smiled lightly as a courtesy:

"I couldn't think of master's memory so good, you still remember me!"

"Of course, you have changed a lot. I remember that you used to have short hair and it's very cool. Now you're much more beautiful and looks..."

Seok was trying to boast that Byul became slim , but when he saw Byul's mouth curled up, and her eyes were staring at him , the cool air suddenly spread out. Seok  became uncomfortable...

Just like before, as soon as he approached Byul and was caught by her emotionless eyes, Seok shivered involuntarily. Unexpectedly, after so many years, he still couldn't get over this hurdle.

"You looks pretty good..."

Seok's voice gradually weakened, and the joy of reunion after a long time ended in an awkward air.

Byul smiled lightly.

"Master, it's too late. Mrs.Paeng has arranged for the maid to prepare a feast for you. Let's go back home now. "

"Wait a minute, I need to find a girl."

Seok is still going to win over Yong, so he cannot go home so quickly.

Having said that, Seok took advantage of Kook's inattention and immediately wrapped his slender arm around his neck.

Kook, who was still a bystander, did not react for a while. He was caught by Seok and walked to Yong's side.

"Master..."

Byul was too late to stop Seok...

To Be Continued.

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

884 104 13
"in dizzying memories that feel like dreams. the rain pours whilst i dance alone. its beautiful, isn't it? when this mist clears i will run toward...
8.6K 373 45
Jeong Yujin, main vocalist of SPARKLE, dreams to make her group one of the most famous girl group of Korea. She also wants to work with most famous p...
4K 409 19
On one night in the summer, Ji Eun Lee, a descent Indonesian-Korean girl, got involve in contract with Jung Kook Jeon, a famous South Korean young s...
25.7K 478 80
"Never gonna let you go Giving you my heart and soul Because you're my everything in life, for life Oh even if I'm born again, I can't be with anyone...