I belong to you.

Von the_darkangel_08

COMPLETED A STORY OF A BEAUTY BETWEEN TWO BEASTS. __________________________________________________________... Mehr

About the characters.
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Author's note .
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26.
chapter 27
Epilogue
New story update .
sneak peek 😋😉

Chapter 14

1.1K 34 0
Von the_darkangel_08

Ana's POV

" Will you be my girlfriend?"

I am sitting in the bar still thinking what to say . " Hey, you must be Ana right ? " I looked up to see a man wearing coat suite " Yeah . It's me . "

" Here , this is for you and this too . " he handed me a bouquet of flowers and a letter . I looked up at him suspiciously .
" No, don't think wrong about me . One of the man told me to give it to you . "

I thanked that man and opened the letter " You really look amazing my love . From your secret admirer . "
Ahhh... Now who the hell is he ?

I turned to see a lady approaching me . 

" Hi . I am Xavier's mother . You must be his PA , nice to meet you Miss Williams . " She said smiling at me . " Hello Mrs knight , please to meet you . And you can call me Ana . " I said smiling back at her .

" No need to be formal with me . You can call me Skylar or aunt what ever you like and I am not Mrs knight . We both got divorced when he was 2 years old and he was left with his father . He asked me to stay but I was so selfish . I left him with the devil . He has gone through a lot . Please take care of him . I saw how close you two were and he smiled without any hesitation . I want my son to smile like that for his entire life and only you can make him smile , so please take care of him . " with this she left still smiling at me .

I looked at him . He was speaking with some old man . He was cold like usual . His face held no emotion . I wanted to ask him so many things but not now . I don't want to interrupt him .

Slowly everyone started leaving . " Hey, you want me to drop you ? " Melissa asked me " No need I will take a cab . " I smiled at her and exited the terrace .

" Ahhmm " I fake coughed to grab his attention and he immediately turned to look at me . " Any problem Ana ? " he asked me " No, I just wanted to talk to you soo-- " he didn't let me complete my sentence " So you fake coughed to grab my attention am I right ? " he asked smiling at me and I nodded my head.

" So talk I can hear . " He sat on a chair and I sat on a table to match with his height .

" Will you tell me about your family . Only  if you are comfortable . " I looked at him and slowly the colours in his face drained .

" I always saw my mother and father fighting with each other . I was close with my mother than my father . She thought me so many things like painting , music and so on . One day the fight became a disaster , my father slapped my mother and sent her out of the house . After that they got divorced and I was living with my father . He stopped me from doing all the other things and forced me to focus on business.  After that I got my own interest in it and now here I am standing as Xavier knight . " he finished taking a deep breath .

" So you got your answer . " he asked me smiling brightly and I nodded my head.
" What about you and your family ? "
He asked me looking deep into my eyes .
Tears started falling from my eyes " No need to say if you don't want . " he said coming closer to me . And I started my story .

" I really had a very good family . Father , mother , sister and me . We didn't have much money but we were always happy . My father was working in a company and my mother was running her own bakery . I had an elder sister who really understands me and care for me . Everything was really amazing until my birthday three years ago . We were met with an accident on my birthday and I woke up only to know that all my family members were far away from me . From then on I stayed with Sierra . She was my childhood friend and she knows everything about me . She supported me in my hard times . " I stopped saying and I started crying I didn't intend to cry but I couldn't control it .

He hugged me . And held me tight in his chest . " I will always be there for you my love. I love you . " he said rubbing my back and I hugged him . He took me back to the car .

The ride was silent but a comfortable silence and I fell asleep looking outside the window .

_____________________________________________________________

Hope you like this chapter and do vote and comment on this chapter .

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

9.6M 311K 70
Wattpad Creator! Happy and proud. HIM: Staying the night? Not my thing. Hearts and flowers? Boring. Falling in love? Not anytime soon. Settling down...
307K 5.2K 26
"Please, fuck me, please!" I cried, tears spilling down my cheeks. "Only because you look so pretty when you beg." He pushed my face to the cement f...
99.2K 2.7K 42
*Book 1 of CEO series* "Am I a villain?" Mr. Martinez probed, pinning me with his intense gaze. "Yes!" He chuckled and instantly he took two large s...
10M 468K 109
An age gap love story. A brokenhearted billionaire. A college girl. ***** "Nevaeh," Aiden whispers, "can I rest my head on your shoulder?" I nod, l...