Radiance | Keiji Akaashi (Hai...

By neko-chanuwuu

"With a star before my eyes, all there is left for me to do is to 'play as I have always done' and deliver. I... More

Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25

Chapter 15

107 5 4
By neko-chanuwuu

I stepped inside the gym and greeted everyone inside, they also greeted me back. I looked around and noticed that a certain loud person wasn't here today.

"Konoha-san, where's Bokuto-san?" I asked him. He picked up a ball first before turning to me as he answered the question. "How the hell would I know? Do I look like his mother?"

I blinked at him as I felt a vein popped on my face. I also grabbed a ball that was near me and tossed forcefully to his face. He fell on the floor with a "Gah!", putting his hands on his face.

I looked down at him, "I asked properly, didn't I Konoha-san?"

Konoha just groaned in pain as he rolled all over the gym floors. I turned to Komi who was for some reason shaking terribly.

He quickly put his arms up in the air in surrender as he babbled, "I don't know man! I don't know where Bokuto is!"

I blinked stupidly at him, "I haven't said anything yet, Komi-san." he sounded like he was being interrogated using forbidden methods.

"Bokuto didn't attend classes today." Washio said as he approached me, a ball in hand. 

I pinched my eyebrows together as I put a hand on my mouth, "Katsumi-san didn't either..."

I let my out of this world deductions and calculations ran through my mind to know what had happened to the Bokuto siblings. 

I grabbed a person's shoulder near me, and that person was Komi who looked pretty startled as I began shaking him back and forth aggressively. 

"What if Bokuto-san and Katsumi-san got hit by a truck and they were brought into some hidden realm or another dimension or some alternative universe?!" I shouted at his face as I continued on shaking him. "The hell dude?! There's no such thing as isekai!" 

"Oh! I had a friend once. He died when we were young and recently I saw a character from an isekai anime that looked just like him. I told him, 'You son of a bitch, you did it'." Sarukui suddenly interfere which made me stop shaking Komi and the whole gym quiet. 

Everyone gave him weird looks as we furrowed our eyebrows and began shaking our heads at him. "What? It's true."

All of us decided to ignore him and I continued on shaking Komi's shoulders for no apparent reason.

"What if Bokuto-san and Katsumi-san were being robbed right now but since those two doesn't want to lose to anyone, they began putting traps inside their house so they could slow the robbers down before the police came?!"

"This isn't Home Alone, Akaashi!" Komi shouted but his voice came out distorted since I was still shaking him. 

"What if a serial killer came into their house and what if the killer was Sangwoo?!" 

"Sang-who? Who the hell is that?!"

I stopped shaking Komi to explain. "Oh, he's quite trending in the internet right now. Many people are saying he looks like Atsumu Miya from Inarizaki."

"Wait, what? Atsumoo? Who the hell are those guys?!"

I ignored his question as I began panicking once again and shook his shoulders violently.

"What if-?!" I was cut off when Komi also grabbed my shoulders and began shaking me instead. "I'm done with your bullshit! What you're doing isn't analysis anymore, that's overthinking Akaashi! OVERTHINKING!"

I sighed as I apologized, "I'm sorry, Komi-san. But those scenarios seemed real."

"The hell? Not even one of them was realistic!"

"Komi-san think about this. Bokuto will put balls inside his shirt and he's going to pretend they're breasts. Then he will show it off to Kuroo telling him he has now acquired boobs and will tell him to touch it to see if it's soft. Does that sound realistic to you, Komi-san?" I asked him, looking at him with serious eyes. 

"That's-! ... wait." Komi was beginning to retort but he cut himself off as he put a hand on his chin. "That is pretty realistic. I honestly could see Bokuto doing that already."

"That's proof that my what if scenarios aren't fiction at all." I said as I pointed a finger at his face. "Well, the Bokuto pretending to have boobs part is realistic! The others before, oh! I don't think so Akaashi!" 

"Instead of arguing, why don't you just call Bokuto and Katsumi to see what really happened to them." Konoha suggested, his nose was badly crooked for some reason. His face looks funny.

"Konoha-san, what happened to your nose?" I asked him. A vein suddenly appeared on his temple. "Oh, I wonder what happened to my nose Akaashi!"

I decided to ignore him since he was probably saying nonsense things again.

Komi walked towards Konoha who fixed his nose by grabbing it and suddenly pulling it to the right position. Konoha groaned in pain right after.

I grabbed my phone from my bag and began dialing Bokuto's number. No answer. I did again but he still wasn't answering. "What a brat."

I decided to call Katsumi instead. I dialed it and she answered after a few rings. "Katsumi-san! Are you alright?! Is Bokuto-san alright?!"

"Woah, woah Akaashi-san. Chill. We're both fine so don't worry." she chuckled from the other end of the line, snorting a little. 

I released a sigh of relief and spoke again. "Then, why didn't you two go to school?"

"Oh, that," Katsumi paused for a second. "Well, I was going to tell you that later when suddenly my phone started ringing and the caller ID said, 'Akaashi the Pretty Setter' and I'm like 'Oh shit, he's probably worried' and-"

I decided to cut her off. "Uh... Katsumi-san? Focus...? And what name did you just put on my number?"

"Nii-chan is having, well.... a tantrum. He's being quite rebellious and he locked himself inside his room. He hasn't come out after school yesterday. And, I don't even know why! I tried knocking and talking to him, and his response is either silence or a loud bang on the door which I assumed he threw something at his door." she explained.

I inhaled deeply as I began massaging my temples. I thanked her and I told her I'll be stopping by to see how worse the situation was and also if I could persuade him into getting out of his room. 

I approached the team and they all looked at me, they made no sound and they looked at my eyes seriously. 

"Bokuto-san wants a revolution." I announced and they all looked at me with questioning looks. "Ah wait, no. Let me do a retake."

I walked away a few meters and after a few seconds I walked back to where the team was. "Bokuto-san is having a rebellion."

Some looked down while biting their lips in annoyance and some looked up as they gritted their teeth. "That idiot...!"

"And I have a plan for it." I announced as I gave them a thumbs-up. They all looked at me with confused faces.

The whole team, even our managers, decided to meet at the Bokuto's household around six o' clock in the evening after going home to our houses to get clothes and other essential stuff.

I arrived at their house on time and I was surprised to find Yukie and Suzumeda already there inside, smiling and waving at me as well as if we hadn't seen each other for years even though we just literally just see each other off few hours ago. 

Katsumi lead me in inside their house and filled me with small details about his older brother acting all rebellious. 

The others arrived shortly and they were also filled in with information and details by Katsumi.

All of us encircled Bokuto's door which was on the second floor of their house. We looked like FBI raiding someone's room just because he was accused of having cocaine but in reality it was only baby powder. 

Sarukui stepped forward and decided to draw a big star on the middle of his door using a red crayon. 

"Oi Saru! What the heck are you doing?!" Komi whispered audibly at Sarukui. "I thought it would be nice to have little drawing on the door. Look, it's cute isn't it?"

"How is that little?! Huh?! That's a big-ass star, Saru!" Komi half-yelled and half-whispered as he gestured his two hands at the big red star drawn on the door. "It looks like we're going to exorcise Bokuto!"

"Pfft!" I accidentally let out a laugh as I covered my hand with my mouth, my shoulders shaking as I continued laughing without letting out any sound.

"Don't laugh at that, Akaashi!" Komi whispered. At this point, I couldn't tell if Komi was whispering or shouting anymore.

After calming down, it was me mostly who needed to calm down. I knocked on the door, pressed my ear against the door, and spoke, "Bokuto-san?"

There was silence, but it wasn't long enough. I was answered with Bokuto's voice from the other side of the door. "Akaashi? Is that you?"

"Yes, Bokuto-san. It's me."

"W-why? Why are you here?"

"Everybody is worried about you, especially me and Katsumi. So, can you please open this door and let us in?"

Silence, but it was soon followed by slow heavy footsteps growing louder by the second as if Bokuto was walking towards the door. 

There was a click, indicated that he had unlocked the door. I withdrew my body from the door and stared at the door knob instead which was slowly turning and the door would soon be opened until...

"Do you want to build a snowman?" Konoha suddenly began singing, clasping his hands together and pressed them on his chest.

"Come on, let's go and play!" Suzumeda continued as she put a left hand on Konoha's right shoulder and her other free arm was up in the air.

"I never see you anymore, come out the door," Yukie sang as she also put her right hand on Konoha's free shoulder.

"It's like you've gone away." Katsumi also sang as she knelt in front of Konoha and brought her hands on her face like she was imitating cat paws.

"We used to be best buddies," Sarukui also joined singing as he stood behind Konoha and pouted his lips.

"And now we're not," Komi also joined in as he popped behind Sarukui, arms crossed against his chest. 

"I wish you would tell me why!" all them sang together as they raised their arms up in the air. "Do you want to build a snowman? It doesn't have to be a snowman."

I rolled my eyes as I groaned and put a hand on my face. Suddenly, Bokuto let go of the door knob and clicked the lock. "I don't want to go out."

"Wait! Bokuto-san!" I yelled as I knocked a few times and tried twisting the door knob but it wouldn't open. He didn't answer anymore. 

I kept on gently banging the door until a paper slipped under the door. I picked it up and read the message. "Tell Konoha to get his ass out of our property."

I showed him the message as he wore an annoyed and confused expression. "What?! How did he know I was here?! And why is he only suing me?!"

"We're not going home until you get your ass out of your room, Bokuto!" Komi shouted at the door. He was answered with a loud thud from the door. Bokuto must've thrown something.

"Katsumi-san. If you please." I said to her as I laid out my palm in the air, waiting for her to give me something to hit Konoha with. 

As if understanding my deepest desires, Katsumi handed me her flip flop. Perfect.

I began hitting Konoha on the head with a flip flop as I tried to scold at him. He tried shielding the top of his head using his own arms. "This is your fault. If you hadn't sang that song, Bokuto-san would have come out of his room."

"I love Disney, though." Katsumi said as she pouted slightly. Sarukui looked at her as he nodded his head, "Same."

I continued on hitting Konoha on the head with a flip flop and everyone just watched in amazement. 

"This is my first time seeing Akaashi so mad." Yukie commented. She was answered by everyone with, "Same."

"It's satisfying watching Akaashi beat the shit out of Konoha with a flip flop." Komi commented. He was answered by everyone with, "Same."

After scolding at Konoha with everyone watching us and didn't even dare to stop me, we decided to fix this matter through a game. Well, it was mostly Sarukui who decided this but we agreed anyway.

We were going to do spin the bottle. The rules were simple, the person whom the spinning bottle points at was the one to try to persuade Bokuto go out of his room. 

All of us sat in a circle. Konoha was on my right and Katsumi was on my left. Sarukui spun the bottle and as it slowed its spin, it pointed at Yukie.

She sighed as she stood in front of the door. She knocked a few times then spoke, "Bokutooo! Do you have some food in there?"

To everyone's surprise also including mine, Bokuto opened the door and handed Yukie some snacks. 

They both smiled at each other as Bokuto closed and locked the door once again as Yukie came back to us with a satisfied smile on her face as she hugged her snacks.

Everybody just looked at her with either furrowed eyebrows or jaws hanging open as she opened a plastic bag of chips. She got one chip and popped it inside her mouth, munching happily.

"Yukie... seriously?" Konoha asked her. "What? Did something happened?"

"Well, you happened." Suzumeda deadpanned. Sarukui sighed, "You're officially disqualified from the game."

Sarukui spun the bottle again and this time it stopped at Konoha. He quickly stood up as he knocked on the door and spoke, "Hey Bokuto-"

He was cut off when series of banging erupted from the door. It seemed like Bokuto was throwing a lot of stuff at his door. It stopped after a few minutes.

"How many stuff has Bokuto have inside his room?" Komi leaned to Katsumi as he whispered. She just shrugged her shoulders. 

"Bo-" Konoha tried to speak again when a really loud crash came from Bokuto's room which made Konoha jumped an inch away from the door. It was the loudest of them all.

"Ten out of ten." I said as I raised a cardboard with ten written on it. Konoha glared angrily at me as he returned to the circle.

"Bokuto-san seems mad at you, Konoha-san." I remarked.

"I think we could all see that with our own two eyes and two ears." Konoha spat out as he crossed his arms against his chest.

The game continued, Sarukui spun the bottle and this time it landed on Komi. He confidently stood up as he tugged on his jacket.

"You guys are treating me to lunch for a week when I manage to make Bokuto open his door." he said as he pointed at each and one of us. All of the boys, including myself, answered him with a "Deal."

Komi approached the door. He knocked and said, "Hey Bokuto. I have something to tell you."

He whispered something at the door. We couldn't hear what he said and also we aren't sure if Bokuto could hear it either.

Komi withdrew his face from the door with a proud smirk on his face. Few moments later, Bokuto suddenly swung the door open with so much force and half-yelled,

"I'm sorry but excuse me? Did you just say that Akaashi is heterosexual?" 

I blinked a few times at him as I opened my mouth but just closed it again when no words came out.

"Akaashi is clearly asexual." Bokuto said as if it was a fact. I lifted a finger, "Bokuto-san, that is factually incorrect." 

"C'mon! You don't have to deny it-"

I cut Bokuto off when I quickly stood up and closed the door shut.

"The hell man? I thought we were trying to get Bokuto out of the room, not in!" Konoha shouted. "He was being unreasonable."

I pointed a finger at Komi's face and began reprimanding him, "This is your fault."

"Oh no, I feel like I'm having deja vu." he said, probably remembering the events of me beating Konoha with a goddamn flip flop. 

"But I did manage Bokuto to open his door. We had a deal boys." he added as he smirked and wiggled his eyebrows. All of us groaned a "Fine."

"Free lunch for a week! Lucky!" he exclaimed as he put his arms in the air as he went back in the circle. I also did the same. 

Sarukui pointed a finger at me. "You my friend, is also disqualified from this game."

"Whatever." I mumbled as I sat beside Katsumi. 

Sarukui spun the bottle and it pointed at Katsumi. Katsumi stood up without a word and went to her room for some reason. She came back wiggling keys, clinking.

"I have this." she smiled as she began opening the door.

"Uh, that would have been really helpful a lot earlier." Konoha said.

Katsumi managed to opened the door. But Bokuto snatched the keys from her hands then shut the door at her.

"Anddd, the hope is gone everybody." Konoha said. All of us sighed as we tried to think of another way to make Bokuto step out of his room.

It was two hours before midnight and Bokuto hadn't even stepped out of his room.

Everybody tried different methods. Bribery, persuasion, and someone even threaten him but as expected it didn't worked.

Though, I thought he got scared by the threat Sarukui said to him. Don't even ask me what it was because I also didn't want to know.

Now, I guessed we gave up and we're just going to continue this tomorrow. Today was Friday so it was okay for us to have a sleepover here and Katsumi's parents were totally cool with that.

More like, they were happy that their son having "decent" friends to help him. I wanted to correct them but I might end up sleeping on the streets if I did.

The managers will sleep inside Katsumi's room while us boys decided to sleep in their living room, hogging it as we did. 

Some were now sleeping and some were eating. Respectively, the ones who were sleeping were Konoha, Komi, Sarukui, and Washio. And the ones who were eating were Yukie and Suzumeda. Katsumi was taking a bath.

All the lights in their house was off, except for the lights in the kitchen, bathroom, and the rooms in the second floor.

I was not yet sleepy so I decided to go to their backyard. I slid the sliding door open and looked up at the night sky.

It was cloudy. The dark sky was filled with fluffy dark clouds, it perfectly hid the bright moon and stars.

The night was cold and there was slight wind blowing which made my warm skin cool. I shivered a little.

I untied the white jacket's sleeves that was tied around my waist and put them on. Warm.

I sat on the edge of the elevated wooden platform and let my legs dip and my toes touch the cold soil. 

It was relaxing and peaceful. I liked the atmosphere around here. It was calming but chilly. But since I was wearing jacket and pants, the cold didn't bothered me much.

"Akaashi-san? What are you doing?" I heard a voice said right behind me. I turned and found Katsumi. She was drying her hair with a towel as she approached me.

She was wearing a light pink shirt with a big panda printed on it and also a matching light pink short that reached the spot above her knees with a little pandas printed all over the cloth.

"I couldn't sleep." I answered her with a small smile on my face. She sat beside me and looked up at the sky. "Aw, it's cloudy. I can't see the moon."

I just smiled a little as I looked up also. Nothing changed. It was still the same, fluffy dark clouds floating as they covered the moonlight from passing through.

Katsumi was still drying her hair with a towel when she suddenly groaned and let her arms drop from her head. "Argh! This take forever to dry!"

I just smiled a little as I brought my hands upward. "Let me."

Katsumi turned her head to me with a big smile on her face. "Eh? Really?"

I just nodded and her smile grew bigger. "Gee, thanks!"

I scooted my body a little to the back so that Katsumi could sit in front of me so I could dry her hair.

She sat in front of me and I brought my hands to her hair and began rubbing it with the towel.

Her body was close to mine. I could slightly feel the heat she was radiating. I could smell her and she smelled really good. She smelled like strawberries and berries.

I took a whiff of her lovely smell and let the fragrance travel inside my lungs. I let out a deep sigh as I continued to dry her hair.

Her hair was wavy and long. I found her hair color beautiful and unique, light grey with black streaks. It was stunning.

I could feel the smoothness and silkiness of her hair when I ran my fingers through it. It was satisfying touching her hair. It was also soft and fluffy.

My heart was starting to beat faster that it was making my chest pound with every beat. It was making me harder to breathe but it was.... exhilarating.

"All done." I said as I removed the towel from her hair began combing it using my fingers to straighten it.

When I was done, she turned to me with a soft smile. "Thank you."

I just smiled back at her as she looked up at the sky again. The dark clouds were slowly clearing, revealing a few bright stars.

Katsumi scooted closer to me as she rested her back on my chest which startled me a little.

Her head was resting on my left collarbone and her back was inclined on my chest. Her arms hugging her own body.

I didn't know where to place my arms so I just planted them behind me to support my weight as well as Katsumi's.

She was warm and her scent slowly goes to my nostrils which I welcomed. My heart was still pounding violently against my chest. I wondered if she could feel it.

Katsumi pointed a finger at the sky and said, "Akaashi-san! Look! The sky's clearing!"

And she was right, the night sky that was filled with fluffy clouds was slowly clearing. Little by little, it showed bright little stars and the moon's bright light.

"Pretty..." she breathe out as she looked at the sky filled with different colors as the stars shone brightly. It looked like the sky was a canvas painted with variety of colors. It was indeed beautiful.

I smiled as the two of us just sat there, admiring the beauty of the night sky before us.

Katsumi sat up a little as she let out a cute sneeze. She put her hands on her arms as she began rubbing it to warm them. "It's a bit chilly."

"You can have my jacket." I suggested as I began removing the jacket off my body.

"Eh? Won't you get cold?" she turned her head to look at me as she asked. I smiled a little as I put my jacket on her shoulders. "It's fine. I can manage."

She smiled a toothy grin, "Thank you." she mumbled as she brought my jacket closer to her body.

"This smells just like you, Akaashi-san." she said softly as she brought a hem of the jacket close to her nose. She closed her eyes as she sniffed it.

I could slight heat coming from my cheeks as my heart beat went faster.

Katsumi laid her back on me once again. This time, I hesitantly put my arms around her waist. My chest was filled with fast heart beating because of nervousness and... something else I didn't have a name for.

She turned her head to me as if she was asking why I wrapped my arms around her. I just looked away, cheeks very warm and red.

The next thing I knew, I felt her hands on mine. I just looked at her as she just smiled at me, showcasing her white teeth as she looked back up at the sky again.

Her hands felt warm against mine. It felt soft and smooth. I wanted to hold her hand properly. I wanted to interlace my fingers with hers.

My heart was uncontrollably beating way more faster than before. It was starting hurt a little as it pounded against my ribcage. My body was also getting hotter by the second.

But, I didn't hate this. I never did. Actually, I liked whatever I was feeling. The feeling that only Katsumi can make me feel. It felt... wonderful in so many ways.

I turned her right hand around, showing her palm. I rested my hand on it, palm-to-palm. Her palm was warm and soft. Her thin and long fingers felt a little bony. When I was about to interlace our fingers together, I heard giggling behind us.

We both turned our heads and saw Komi, Konoha, and Sarukui form a big heart using their arms, giggling as they did.

Konoha made a V using his arms which served as the heart's base. Komi arc his right arm to form the curved on the top of the heart. Sarukui did the same as Komi to form the other curve with his left arm.

I just looked at them with dead eyes, annoyed that they ruined our moment.

"Aren't you three supposed to be asleep?" I asked raising an eyebrow.

"Well, our shipping radar was awoken and the three of us must do our jobs to be the Cupid that brings two lovebirds together." Konoha said as he clasped his hands and put it against his cheek. I just rolled my eyes.

Katsumi grin widely as she stood up and went behind the heart the three idiots made. She was there, inside the heart made of arms. She crouched and smiled at me.

I slowly smiled as her. "Adorable..."

I think I....

I....

No, I was just overwhelmed. I don't feel that way.

Not yet.

Katsumi suddenly approached me again, with a big grin on her face as usual.

"Akaashi-san! I have an idea that can make Nii-chan go out of his room!"

"And what is that, Katsumi-san?"

"Do know 'Get Help'?"

".... Is that from a Marvel movie?"

"Yes! That one! Let's do it!"

"I don't want to do it, Katsumi-san. Plus, I don't think Bokuto-san will go out of his room because of that."

The next thing I knew, the two of us were standing in front of Bokuto's room with Katsumi supporting my weight as she put my arm on her shoulder and holding my waist, me pretending to be unconscious or something.

"Nii-chan! Get help! Akaashi-san is dying! Get help!" Katsumi shouted and few moments later Bokuto opened his door with a worried expression on his face.

That's where Katsumi threw me to Bokuto and the two of us fell on the floor. I didn't know Katsumi was this strong.

"Ah! This is hilarious! Let's do it again sometime." Katsumi said proudly as she put her hands on her hips as she smiled down at us.

Somehow, my stomach landed on Bokuto's face. I didn't know if he was still breathing.

"Loki was right. This is embarrassing." I mumbled as I got out from Bokuto's face.

"Haha! For me it's not." Katsumi said proudly. "Guys! You know what to do!"

The boys carried Bokuto's body down to the living room and tied him onto the chair.

Bokuto soon fluttered his eyes open and was shocked to see us encircle him.

"Now, Nii-chan. Would you mind telling us why you're being rebellious lately?" Katsumi asked with hands on her hips.

Bokuto looked away and began mumbling with pouty lips, "Konoha gave me a plus four card while playing Uno."

Everyone looked at him with dead eyes and began face palming themselves, including me.

"And Konoha just watched me water a plastic plant that was put inside our classroom for three months." Bokuto added.

"Just admit that it was funny." Konoha said.

"It isn't for me, you matcha-colored dick!" Bokuto hissed at him. I snorted on the insult Bokuto just gave Konoha.

"What the-?!" I cut Konoha off by speaking louder.

"You know what, just shut up Konoha-san. You've caused a lot of problems today."

Everyone said, "Ohh..." as they winced at the roast I just gave him.

"I bet you need cold water," Komi paused. "Cold water to apply to your burnt area."

Komi put on some sunglasses as he said "Ohh...." Don't ask me where he got that.

Konoha just groaned as he rolled his eyes.

"Bokuto-san, would it make you feel better if we give Konoha some punishment?" I asked him as I began to untie him from the chair.

"Absolutely. It would make me feel really really better." Bokuto answered with a smile.

"Wait, excuse me?" Konoha said but we all ignored him.

"You should think of a punishment, Bokuto-san."

"Hmm..." he looked up the ceiling as he brought his hand to his chin. "I can't think of anything."

"Akaashi beat Konoha with a flip flop earlier. It was a sight to die for." Komi said as he nodded his head.

"Then we'll do that."Bokuto smirked as he pointed a finger at Komi.

All of us looked at Konoha with murderous intent as Katsumi gave us one flip flop each.

"Wait guys, let's talk this out." Konoha said nervously as he slowly took a step backwards.

We continued walking towards him as Konoha's back finally reached a wall, us cornering him.

We bought our flip flops upward and began hitting him with it.

The whole house was filled with Konoha's blood curdling screams.

HEY HEY HEY HAVE SOME PICTURES AND MEMES:

You shouldn't be surprised by now for I omce again got pumped up writing this chapter.

Honestly, I was laughing when I was writing this pfft.

I hope you can enjoy this!

SPOILER 🙊: NEXT UPDATE IS FILLED WITH LOTS OF HEAVY FLUFF!! 🙈 BE READY!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

45.9K 1.5K 25
❝𝐈 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐊𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐬𝐮𝐧𝐨 𝐬𝐨 𝐰𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐬𝐨𝐚𝐫 𝐡𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐨𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐚𝐠𝐚𝐢𝐧. 𝐓𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬...
68K 880 15
Assorted stories + fics! C o n t a i n s : -fluff, angst, etc. -headcanons! -general fics🤺 -volleyball Cuties . . . Hop through an assortment of ch...
3.4K 95 15
Seventeen year old Y/n L/n is a second year that attends Fukurodani. On her first day, she befriends the captain of the Fukurodani volleyball team, K...
127K 4.1K 58
Akari Ukai promised herself she was to never play volleyball again. Yet when her older brother Keishin Ukai injures himself, she must take the respon...