Mr ClichΓ©.

Oleh WrjterscluB

"everyone likes a little challenge, coco bunny" Authors note: (Completely edited so.....dont be confused when... Lebih Banyak

one.
two.
three.
four.
five.
six.
seven.
eight.
nine.
ten.
eleven.
twelve.
thirteen.
fourteen.
fifteen.
sixteen.
seventeen.
eighteen.
nineteen.
twenty.
twenty one.
twenty two.
twenty three.
twenty four.
twenty five.
twenty six.
twenty seven.
twenty eight.
twenty nine.
thirty.
thirty one.
thirty three.
thirty four.
thirty five.
thirty six.

thirty two.

4K 141 74
Oleh WrjterscluB

S C E N E
..
32
..
Mr cliche
Gets away with it
......

Armani's thoughts
~•~

"Ou I can not wait to pick out dresses!"

I nodded absentmindedly, while holding my phone against my ear. I was seated at the back of an Uber, on my way to Sebastian's when I received a call from my mother. She had received an email about the dance which didn't stop her from immediately contacting me about the details. Her excitement inclined further when I confessed to her that I had a date, being her oh so charming Sebastian.

"Yeah it's great.."

"Or I could give you my old dress, since the colour scheme is red and black! I swear you'll love it, I had it on when my size was still a lil smaller yknow so I think it'll look amazing on you"

I couldn't help but chuckle at my mothers excited rant. She treated this whole dance as if it were my wedding day.

"I'll uh..check it out when I get back from Sebastian's okay?"

I heard my mother sigh at the other end of the call, presumably disappointed that she couldn't continue speaking of the dance. I swear she acts like a teenager sometimes.

"Fine..don't come home too late now, you know your curfew"

"Yes mama, I'll see you at six—"

"Make it five thirty, cuz after digging up this dress I really want you to try it! Oh my goodness I am so excited!"

With the light noise of the end call chime, I shook my head more to myself than my mother. Myself; because I let all this get this far and after Lamar and I spoke, there's no stopping this..

......................

EARLIER AFTER SCHOOL..

................................

I shut the door of Lamar's passenger, kicking myself for not running out of the gate when I had the chance. I zoned out of my thoughts when I heard Lamar's driver door shut, then his eyes turned to me. His beautiful chocolate maple syrup eyes that I could stare at all day, but unfortunately in this moment..I could not.

"What's good ma, I been lookin for you all day"

I shifted my eyes towards his cupholder where my gloss had sat lazily. It then dawned on me that I had left it a while back.

Look at me..leaving my mark in my man's car and he ain't even bothered to hide it. So cute..

"Uhm nah, what had happened was..yknow the thing— the play, that I been writin has been keeping me busy so I didn't have time to chill and shit"

I couldn't see Lamar's movement's as I felt that looking at him in his eyes could make me explode in the flames on my own secrets. I could tell he was nodding at my response though.

"Okay..well, are you okay? You seem weird"

I scoffed, fiddling with my fingers.

"I'm not being weird"

Lamar chuckled softly;

"Yeah you are"

"No, I'm not"

I then felt the tip of his fingers lightly tilt my head up from beneath my chin. His eyes immediately took me by surprise and left me in a hypnotic state. My heart began to beat excessively and I fought tooth and nail to make sure I didn't immediately start ratting myself out and possibly ending this beautiful relationship from sprouting.

"Then why ain't you looked me in my eyes this whole time?"

BECAUSE OF SEBASTIAN! him and his stupid prom-posal! And I don't want you to think there's something going on! Because I told you not to worry about him!

"Because.. I...had pink eye and Ion know if its still there— and I don't want you to think I'm gross"

Lamar smiled genuinely before shaking his head at my response.

"Now why would I think you're gross bruh?, you trippin foreal.."

He let out a chuckle, making me bite my lower lip to stop from smiling at his beautiful voice.

"You know I missed you right?"

He added, making my cheeks heat up and my coochie vibrate. My eyes then shifted downward towards his full lips, making me wanna kiss him right then and there. I even forgot what was making me all worked up before.

"I missed you too.."

I said dreamily, making him rub his thumb up and down my hot cheek. That gesture made me hum in joy at the feel of his palm against my face.

"I also wanted to talk about the dance"

The soft music in my head stopped and my chest tightened.

Oh..now I remember why I was worked up.

"Oh yeah that, oh I don't really like dances, I mean I was planning on staying at home and finishing that script for the play so yeah..Ion think imma be available and I don't think I can be convinced either"

I screamed internally but forced a tight grin while watching his eyes examine me for a second.

"Oh ight..well that's good on my part because I wasn't gonna be available on that day too"

The tightness in my chest softened, but I still felt that slight pain linger from within. I mean, what if Sebastian hadn't ask me to the dance? I wasn't gonna go with Lamar at the end of the day either.

"Oh?.."

Lamar nodded, finally dropping his gaze to look elsewhere.

"Yeah, my dad is forcing me to go visit an old uncle of mine I ain't talked to in years..sumn bout him bein sick and shit"

It was my turn to nod;

"I'm sorry to hear.."

"Nah iss ight, ion even know that nigga..but its my dads brother so I gotta show some support"

We went quiet for a bit, each in our own heads until I spoke up.

"I mean..we could still do sumn when you get back"

Lamar leaned back in his seat, then turned his head to look at me before placing his hand on my thigh and lightly grasping it .

"Oh yeah?"

I grinned brightly, placing my hand on his.

"Yeah..we could do a picnic or—"

"Dinner"

My eyes lit up and the pain in my chest subsided, replacing it with a warm fuzziness.

"You wanna take me out to dinner?"

I watched him reciprocate my smile, making his dimples pop out.

"Ever since I learned your name"

Awww! I fucken hate this nigga for making me act like this!

I scoffed, trying to hide my blush.

"Uh-huh okay"

We both chuckled;

"I'm serious, I wanna take you out..me and you, you of course lookin all sexy and shit, me lookin cleaner than mr clean and just spending the night together.. Talking and you letting me explore your mind and soul"

Y'all hear that?.. Wedding bells.

I watched as the lowering sun kissed his side profile, making his brown skin shine immediately. He looked beautiful..

"Lamar..I dont know what to say..that's beautiful"

Lamar just looked at me before sighing out in content;

"Then say yes"

I bit my lower lip;

"I thought it was obvious, but sure, yes I'll go on a date with you"

I immediately began feeling flushed when he moved from his sat position to bring his face close to mine. His lips captured mine and I immediately let him take me away. Our lips danced together perfectly and I couldn't help the soft moan from leaving my lips, then brushing against his. 

Oh this boy will be the death of me..

...............................

CURRENT MOMENT

...................................

I thanked the uber driver before buzzing at Sebastian's gate. The buzzer emitted, and the gates slowly opened. I walked in, already breathing heavily before I could get to the pond because of my low stamina havin ass. When I got to the door, I knocked once before the door swung open. I was met with a lady, dressed in maid uniform.

"Yes?"

"Uhm hi, I'm Armani..Sebastian's friend, I'm here to see him"

"Oh yes, follow me"

I followed after what I assumed was his help. She guided me toward the end of the staircase before giving me directions toward his room upstairs. I nodded, making my way to his room. I knocked there, hearing a faint come in, before opening the door and being met with a nice cologne smelling bedroom. Oh how this room made me cringe because of the last time I was here.

I immediately noticed the joint bathroom door being left slightly open, which meant Sebastian had probably still been busy In there. That and the running faucet that I could hear from the entrance was another giveaway.

"Its me..Mani"

I said quite awkwardly before getting seated at the edge of his bed, placing my stuff on the bed beside me. The faucet then shut, and a towel wearing Sebastian came walking out of the bathroom. My cheeks immediately began burning as I brought my hands to cover my eyes.

"Dude! Warn a bitch before you decide to be risky"

I exclaimed, feeling my voice go up a bit. I heard Sebastian chuckle before hearing a drawer pull open.

"I'm in a towel Mani, you can relax now"

........

AN:

HAPPY VALENTINES DAY I GUESS! currently eating my mamas chocolates cuz her man got em for her :)

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

6.5K 97 5
Sry, I'm having a difficult time with my account. Can't post for now.
6K 116 15
Pain narrows consciousness; pleasure blurs it. "Trina, stop, we can't," Spencer mumbled as the female traced kisses down his neck. "Why can't we? No...
21.3K 647 27
Matteo Ortega, a boy who is shy and introverted with a secret. He had a simple life until he and his family moves to Washington and started attending...
55.1K 2.4K 36
α΄…Ιͺᴠᴇʀɒᴇɴᴛ; ᴛᴇɴᴅΙͺΙ΄Ι’ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ α΄…Ιͺκœ°κœ°α΄‡Κ€α΄‡Ι΄α΄› ᴏʀ α΄…α΄‡α΄ α΄‡ΚŸα΄α΄˜ ΙͺΙ΄ α΄…Ιͺκœ°κœ°α΄‡Κ€α΄‡Ι΄α΄› α΄…ΙͺʀᴇᴄᴛΙͺᴏɴꜱ.