lover of mine

By comanache

{ smplive , misfits , lunch club imagines ! } my love, my love, is more than enough. More

prolouge
wilbursoot; locked in
cscoop; july
raccooneggs; how do i tell i girl i want to kiss her?
ted nivison; barcelona
traves; cuddle
goodguyfitz; for a good time
hugbox; do you love her?
prefrences; youre fav pic of him on your phone!
jschlatt; truth is
cscoop; dada
raccooneggs; cotton candy kisses
ted nivison; wallpaper
swaggersouls; coffee man
traves; cemetary
hugbox; drunk
koby j; body painting.
prefrences; there favorite gift they've given you!
wilbursoot; he did it!
jschlatt; soulmate AU
raccooneggs; cellmate
swaggersouls; dont even fight
traves; pact
goodguyfitz; strawberry vapors
hugbox; god took a bow
koby j; so what!
prefrences; how they act with your kids!
wilbursoot; tears over beers
cscoop: shower
raccooneggs; prince
cscoop; boo-boo's

ted nivison; i know you want to

3.6K 60 0
By comanache

ted cus he's cute mwah this is so short i'm sorry i'll make another one longer :)

-3rd person.
since she could remember, y/n and ted had always played around with each other; holding each other's hands, but calling the other gay for it. ted wrapping his hands around her waist but only to slam her on the couch. they always played together.

some days it was more then others, some days it would get more touchier. it just depended on how they felt. the two definitely had feelings for each other, it's seen when the two do all those couple things together. but neither of them wanted to admit it.

"you know you love me! you know you wanna kiss me, you know you want to." y/n mocked ted, sitting on her knees beside him on the couch, facing him. ted just chuckled, wanting to play around with her.

ted leaned in slowly, seeing her eyes widen. his hand went up, about to grab her cheek to kiss her. but instead, he opened a candy bar and took a bite out of it. ted laughed as y/n looked flustered, even disappointed a little. ted pulled her into his chest and kissed her head, "i do love you."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 36K 62
π’π“π€π‘π†πˆπ‘π‹ ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 π–π‡πˆπ‚π‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
18K 624 10
"Just one lesson, then I won't pester you." "Fine, only one lesson." Scaramouche agrees, "But if it's a waste of my time, then stop pestering me." "O...
890K 20.3K 48
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
76.7K 2.3K 46
A girl named Hikari Tsumino whom died from a car accident, reincarnated into Roxanne Antacia, who is the grand duke Edmund Antacia's daughter also kn...