Fat Girl - BTS FF

By tonibu76

29 year old Y/N, goes on a series of failed blind dates. Her father is determined to marry her off asap. She... More

Chapter 1: Date with Namjoon
Chapter 2: My Best Friend Jimin
Chapter 3: Date with Yoongi
Chapter 4: Cheered Up
Chapter 5: Embarrassed
Chapter 6: Sunshine
Chapter 7: Profile
Chapter 8: The model relationship
Chapter 9: Plane Problems
Chapter 10: Welcome to Macau!
Chapter 11: Jin Again?
Chapter 12: Butterfly
Chapter 13: Confession
Chapter 14: Engagement Dinner
Chapter 15: Explain
Y/N
Chapter 16: Wedding Day
Chapter 17: Burned
Chapter 18: Little Mochi
THANK YOU!
Chapter 19: Not Daddy's Girl
Chapter 20: "Judas Kiss" Ultimate Betrayal
Chapter 21: Awful Truth
Chapter 22: Retail Therapy
Chapter 23: Yohan
Chapter 25: Stabbed In The Back
Chapter 26: The Prayer
Note
Chapter 27: Mistake
Chapter 28: Friends
Chapter 29: Smothering
Chapter 30: JungshOOk
Chapter 31: Arrest
Chapter 32: No More Time
Thank you!
Chapter 33: I want Ramyeon
Chapter 34: The Nurse
Chapter 35: A Love Lost Forever
Chapter 36: Results
Chapter 37: Missing Baby Bump
Chapter 38: He's Stinky Butt
Chapter 39: Sold
Chapter 40: Tears
Chapter 41: Brightness and Goodness
Epilogue

Chapter 24: Serendipity

2.4K 122 14
By tonibu76

He's talking to that photographer girl!!!!

Ok, so I lost it. I run over to that woman like a bull and push up on her.

Y/N: "What do you think you are doing with him?" I yell.

Photographer: "What is your problem little girl? Get off me." She pushes me.

I take a few steps back almost falling. Jimin catches me before I fall.

Y/N: "Oh no 'trick'... No you didn't put your hands on me!" I swing at her. But my fist never hits her face.

Before I can get my hands on her - Jimin picks me up from behind and drags me away from her. The whole time I am swinging and kicking trying to get to her. I broke free of his hold and went for her again... I honestly didn't care if anyone was recording me on their phone. I didn't care that my short dress rode up and people could definitely see my purple panties. (matching my purple dress) I am just glad my boobs didn't pop out. This time Jimin drags me out of the club.

Y/N: "Let go of me Jimin!" I break free again.

Jimin: "You stop it Y/N! Come on. Let's go. This night is over." He grabs me by the wrist and pulls me all the way to the hotel room.

Y/N: "Let go of my wrist!" He released his hold and I shook it a little because my hand went to sleep because of how tight he held it.

Jimin: "Oh. I'm sorry..." 

Y/N: "You should be... that hurt!" I complain and plop on the bed. Jimin sits beside me.

Jimin: "Now that you are calmed down, what is wrong with you? Why did you act a fool?" He questions.

Y/N: "Well I am still upset about Yohan and Jungkook... You didn't care that I was dancing with other guys... then I saw you with that girl and I was jealous." I look down, ashamed of my actions.

Jimin: "Let's get ready to go to bed. I am gonna shower." He rolls his eyes as he walks toward the bathroom mumbling something about 'not letting me drink anymore.'

I follow him to the bathroom. There is a separate tub and shower. While Jimin was in the shower I filled the tub with water and got in. I sit with my arms around my knees which were bent up to my chest. I start crying silently. I don't even know why I was crying.

After he got out of the shower he dried off and put on a hotel robe. He sat on the side of the tub.

Jimin: "Lemme wash your hair." He says so sweetly that my heart melts. I nodded "ok". He didn't ask me why I cried because he understood. He just quietly washed my hair while humming a sweet sounding song.

Y/N: "Thank you."

Jimin: "When you get out of the tub, let's talk about tonight." He says before walking out the bathroom.

After I got out of the tub, I dried off and put on the hotel robe. I walked out the bathroom to see Jimin staring out of the balcony door. I could tell he was thinking.

Y/N: "Hey I'm done." I walk to him taking baby steps like a kid about to be scolded. I am super embarrassed and look down at the floor to avoid eye contact.

Jimin: "Come here." He pulls me into a hug, and I hug him back with my hands around his waist.

Y/N: "I'm sorry. I really acted a fool tonight." I hide my face in his chest.

Jimin: "Yeah you did. You know we are going to stop drinking so much, right?" I nod my head "yes", with my face still in his chest.

Jimin: "You know you are going to have to stop acting out because of being jealous, right?" I nod "yes" again into his chest.

Jimin: "You know how long I have been waiting to be with you, right?" I nod "yes" once again into his chest.

Jimin: "So you know that I love you and don't want anyone else, right?" This time I take my face from his chest and look up into his eyes. He is staring down at me. His eyes are loving, but I can see the disappointment.

Y/N: "Yes, I know." I nod.

Jimin: "Now, I need to tell you why I went to talk to the photographer girl." I frown, because I don't want to think of that girl.

He breaks our hug and places some party pictures in my hands. I feel very bad now because that girl was only doing her job and selling him our pictures.

Y/N: "I made a mistake. I feel like I should apologize to her." I say as I flip through the pictures.

Jimin: "I was thinking of you when I bought the pictures. Everything was for you..."

Y/N: "Why did you buy pictures of Jungkook and Yohan too? I don't want to look at Jungkook's face. Ewww there is even one of them KISSING! How is this for ME?" I turn my nose up.

Jimin: "They are for you... those pictures are the proof you need to get your divorce. I also got a flash drive for extra back up." He smiles that Cheshire smile.

Y/N: "Hey, Thank you for everything." I place the pictures on the desk and go back to Jimin and give him a tight hug around his body.

Jimin: "It's ok." He squeezes me tight.

I let go of his body, rubbing my hands down from his shoulders to his biceps to his forearms until we were holding hands, intertwining our fingers.

Y/N: "Because of my impulsivity we didn't even get to dance together." I look down at our hands. I'm still a little ashamed.

Jimin: "Let's dance now then." In one swift movement, he let go of one hand... He twirled me around... and forcefully pulled me into his chest. He was so smooth.

Y/N: "We don't have any music." I giggled.

Jimin: "We don't need it." He whispered. He wrapped his arms around my waist, I slid my arms around his neck, then we started to sway back and forth... slow dancing.

Jimin: "I'm going to sing to you." I rest my head on his chest and shake my head "ok".

He sings:

The universe has moved for us

Without missing a single thing

Our happiness was meant to be

Cuz you love me, and I love you

You're my penicillin, saving me

My angel, my world

I'm your Calico cat, here to see you

Love me now, touch me now

Let me love, let me love you

Y/N: "That was beautiful. It's about our serendipitous love."  I say softly as I look up at him.

Jimin: "Yeah." He says with a low raspy voice... almost whispering.

At that point we are staring into each other's eyes. His eyes lower to my lips, and he licks the right side of his. I smirk because his eyes are telling me what he wants. He leans down and I get on my tip toes so that I meet him halfway. Time stopped the moment I tasted his peach flavored lips. His eyes closed and I did the same. This reminds me of the first time we kissed. But this is better. Sweeter. Delicate. Innocent. Loving. His lips are soft and plump. This is how it was supposed to be. I can feel all the love he has in him enter my soul in this one kiss. No other kiss has ever felt like this. He is me. I am him. We are one. This love is no coincidence.

When we parted, we began giggling.

Y/N: "I didn't know you were eating a Starburst." I chew and suck on his candy that is now in my mouth.

We giggle a little more before our robes drop to the floor.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

559K 29.9K 47
COMPLETED "I love you." "But you're married." A KookJin/JinKook FanFic 1 - Jungkook (082521) 1- Jin (082521) 1 - JinKook (03072020) 2 - seokjin (0522...
7.5K 373 33
(EDITED) "I ain't gonna marry him!" I shouted making my parents flinch. Jin just scoffed and walked out leaving us. 19 year old Y/n has finally reach...
151K 5.9K 46
Taehyung is completely devastated upon hearing that Jungkook is getting married in a month. He has always loved the boy but he could never admit his...
970K 36.2K 27
❝ Sometimes, it's hard to tell you how much you mean to me. A lot of times I don't say anything at all but I hope someday you will understand, having...