Little Connections (BTS FF ft...

By KagsMyHappyPill

Han Sae-jun. An ordinary girl. With an ordinary life. She loves her life. Given that she has her own house, 5... More

Intro
INTRO & PETS
Alert Message?
Bucket Hat
Work vs. Day off
Asteroid
Aliens?
Confusion & Worries
Temporary Guardian
Settling Down
Teasing
BTS Who?
The Bar
Bracelet
Lunch...Date?
J-Move
Interrogation
Phone Call
New Members of Army
Cheers!
Night Market
Family
Bacon and Eggs
Busy Day
Fan Meet
Fan Meet pt. 2
"How I Wish.."
AUTHOR'S NOTE:
The 1st Adventure
The Unexpected Meeting
The Unexpected Meeting pt. 2
The Unexpected Meeting pt. 3
Tension
Truth or Dare
Truth Untold
PLEASE READ 🥺
Matched
Matched pt. 2
Beautiful Moment
H E R
Excited
Sleepover
Coffee
Drama
PLEASE READ 🥺
Taehyung's Date
Taehyung' Date pt. 2
Rivals
AUTHOR'S NOTE!!!
Poor Koya
Mama? Papa?
Happy April Fools Day!
I'm Fine (Not)
I'm Fine (Not) pt. 2
A Special Present
A Special Present pt. 2

Custody

1K 24 12
By KagsMyHappyPill

SAE-JUN'S P.O.V:

Wait.. what did he asked me now?

"You know.. like a date? I mean.. not like a date date. More like a hang out.. but if you want.. it can be a date.. or i--*"

"V-ssi.." I called him out before says more.

"Sorry..*ahem* S-so? What do you think?" I looked at him not knowing what to say.

"I.. I don't know what to say.." I scratched my arm and bite my lip.

"O-oh.. you don't have to answer right away.." he said then hold my hand. "Besides.. you've got my number right? Just text me if you'll say yes.. but please say yes.. I mean, I'm not forcing you to say yes.. Its just.. It will be nice if you say yes--*"

"V-ssi.." I called him out again. He stopped for a second and apologized again. Goodness he looked like an innonect child that has to apologize everytime. Is he really like this? "I.. I will think about it.. on my way home.." I smiled.

His face lit up at my answer. He gave me the biggest smile. That boxy smile..

"Really? Thank you Sae-jun-ah! It made me happy!" He cheered.

We smiled at each other before he gustured me to walk towards the entrance. I saw Sue on the sidewalk and we walked towards her just in time the taxi arrived. We bid V good bye and got on the vehicle.

But before we leave, V knocked lightly on my side of the window. I opened the window and he rested his arms on the window frame.

"I'll be waiting for your response miss." he said then he winked at me. I chuckled at him and nodded. He backed off a little and let the vehicle leave the premises.

"I saw that." Sue said crossing her arms at me.

"Saw what?"

"That." she said raising her eyebrow at me. "Oh Sae-jun-ah. Taehyung clearly shows interest on you. And not just him. ALL OF THEM. I'm kinda jealous of you right now--*"

"Woah. Woah! Gurl.. I need to stop you there." I said interrupting her. She looked at me confused. "What are you saying?? Where did you even get that kind of idea?"

"Come on See-j! Don't act like you don't see or feel anything. THEY LIKE YOU."

"What?! No. That can't be."

"Really? Tae just winked at you. And let me guess. He just asked you to go out with him?" I looked at her shocked. She smirked at me. "Yup. That means yes."

"H-how did you even know that??"

"Cause I have girl instincts! Are you even a girl?? Besides. You got an ex-boyfriend. You should know about that stuff already." I just rolled my eyes at her. "Give him a chance dumby! Look. You've been asked out on a date--*"

"Its not.. a date."

"And I don't care. Just.. put it this way. You've been asked out by Kim Taehyung. One of BTS members. BTS girl! Do you know how many ARMYs are dying right now to be in you're position??? Do you know how lucky you are right now? You're living the Y/N'S life for god sake!"

"I get what you are telling me, and now I'm scared. But.. what is a.. y/n? Wha.. what word is that?"

"N-nevermind. You'll probably won't get it." she said before turning away from me.

I sighed. Gosh. I really don't know what to do at this point.. Kim Taehyung.. a worldwide superstar.. just asked me.. to go out with him.. I really thought he will talk about the custody of the little ones.. Whoo..should I say yes? Or no? Maybe? UGH! Well, I did told V that I'm going to think about it on my way home.

'*Sighs* What should I do..'

TAEHYUNG'S P.O.V:

'God I hope she say yes..'

This thought has been on my mind until I went back up to our penthouse. Should I say this to the members? Hmm.. maybe no.. they'll kill me for sure. I opened the door to our penthouse and there in the living room sat my 5 hyungs and 1 dongsaeng all arms crossed.

"What took you so lon--*"

"I asked her out."

"WHAT?"

"What?"

"Yah. Don't play dumb on me Kim Taehyung. Spill it." Jin-hyung said glaring at me. I groaned.

"Arrrgh. I asked her out" I said but they can't hear me.

"You what??"

"I asked her out.."

"LOUDER"

"I ASKED HER OUT. There. Happy??" I said.

"I knew it." I looked over Yoongi-hyung who shooked his head side to side.

"Yah.. You've been advancing too much Taehyungie." Hobi-hyung said.

"What?? I'm not allowed to ask her out because of you guys?" Hobi-hyung approached me and put his arm around my back.

"We. Did not say that. You can take her out, yes. But while you're away, we agreed to one thing." I looked at him then on the others.

"We agreed to not admit that we like Sae-jun until she pick the ONE she likes." Joon-hyung said.

Hmm.. that seems fair.

"And we also agreed to seek for help from BT21 whenever we needed to." Joon-hyung added.

"That's two things." I said.

"TAEHYUNG!" they all yelled at me.

"Alright, alright! Jeez!"

"Now get ready. We have practice in an hour." Namjoon-hyung said going back upstairs to his room.

Everyone agreed and then went off to their own room. So in the end, I agreed to their terms even though they decided it without me.

Jackasses.

(Time skip)

SAE-JUN'S P.O.V:

Lunch has passed.. I'm still looking at V's contact. Should I really say yes?

I stared at my phone more and bit my lip.

'Maybe I should give it a try.. No! What if the media finds out? Wait. I mean. There's nothing really going on between me and V. We're just friends right? But.. It might spread some fake news and might ruin his image.. UGH!' I thought to myself before banging my head on the table. This is really pissing me off.

I sighed. I was about to bang my head again when someone entered my room.

"Mang mangie?(Hooman?)"

"Oh.. Hey Mang.." I said faintly, facing him. I bet that he felt I'm stressed cause he just stood there at my doorway and stares at me. "What's up? Is there a problem?"

He walked towards me and looked up at me. He then tries to reach for my face so I picked him up and sits him on my desk facing me. But before I could speak again, he places his hand on my forehead.

"Mangie mang mang?(Hooman sick?)" he asked, his face full of concern.

I chuckled at him. I removed his hand from my forehead and held it tight before smiling at him.

"Haha.. No.. Hooman's alright Mangie.. its just.. something is stressing me out.." I sighed.

"Mangie mangie?(Hooman teww Mangie?)" I smiled at him and caressed his hand.

"Well.. Hooman is really stressed and confused right now.." I started. Mang tilted his head and moved his tail, ready to listen. "Mmm.. V-ssi.. asked me out.. and I don't know what to do.. *sigh* its really stressing me.." I looked at Mang. His expression is.. well.. shocked. "What do I do Mang?"

"Mangie mangie???(Hooman wike Tooman???)"

"Tooman? Who is--* ooooooh.. but no.. I don't.. I mean.. not that I don't like him.. I mean.. we're just.. friends.." did I just stammered in front of Mang???

"Ooooooh.. Mang mang mang?(Ooooooh.. then Hooman wike Hopeman?)" he asked giggling. Wait who??? Hopeman? Hope.. oh..

"Wh-what?? What made you ask that?" I asked him shocked. Where is he getting this?

"Mang mangie mang mang!(Hopeman wikes Hooman!)" he cheered.

0///0

Wh-whaaaaat?????

"Y-yah.. don't say that Mang.. if your companion finds out about this.. it'll be embarrasing for the both of us.." I said scratching my nape. God, why is it hot in here???

"Mangie mangie mangie!("Mangie says twue!)" Mang said moving his arms rapidly. I just chuckled at him.

"Alright alright mister. I don't think that's true.. but I'll believe you, for now. So you can stop there." I chuckled. ''Now. Speaking of your companions.. I have somethng to talk about to you guys." I said picking up Mang from his seat and putting him over my shoulder as he holds my head to secure his position. "But first, lets make dinner. I bet you guys are hungry now."

"Mhmm!" Mang squeaked while nodding. I laughed at him and heads downtair to the others to start preparing for dinner.

(Time skip)

We all finished our dinner, I just finished feeding my pets, and I'm done washing the dishes, all with the help of Van. I'm on my way to the living room and saw the little ones playing with my pets.

'They are so cute..' I thought to myself. I took my phone from my pocket and snapped a few photos before keeping it again and heads to them.

"Boys?" I said calling their attention as I picked up Joaquin from the sofa and puts her on my lap as I take a seat on the floor caressing his fur. I can hear her purring and it makes me relax. "Come and seat in front of me.. I have something to say to you guys.." I calmly said.

They looked at eacher before scurrying to take their seat in front of me with Chimmy never missed to be clumsy, tripping over Archie and then rolling over and then striked a pose like nothing happened.

"Rjay jay?(Chimmy otay?)" Rj asked his friend with full concern.

"Mmm! Mmm!" Chimmy nodded.

I laughed a little at the puppy. He's so adorable!

"Tatatata?(Something wwong Hooman?)"

"Oh honey.. no.. there is nothing wrong.." I said reaching out to Tata's hand. "Its just.. Its about.. your companions.." they looked at each other. "Look.. don't think this in a wrong way.. but.. don't you think.. its time for you guys to be with them?" there was a long silence.

Chimmy chim chimmy..?(Hooman not want Chimmy anymowe..?)" Chimmy asked, about to cry. Then suddenly, all of them burst into tears. Oh no.. I made them cry....

"No sweetie.. that's not what I meant.. come here.. all of you.." I said, putting my cat down on the floor. They scooted near me and I hugged them, calming them down. "Shhh.. Don't cry.. I don't want you guys to leave me also.. and I'm not pushing you away.. I would never do that. But.." I said making them face me."Don't you think its just right that you're with them? Remember what you told Hooman? You said you'll need each other right? You have to be by their side.." I said calmly. They slowly calmed down and wiped a few tears. "That's it.. that's my boys.." I said smiling to them as I wipe their tears as well. "Look. Tell you what.. If you fullfill your duties, I promise to always come by and I'll bring your favorite food. Sounds good?" I asked smiling weakly at them.

"Shooky shooky?(Hooman pwomise?)" Shooky asked stepping in and jumped on my lap. I picked up the small cookie with both of my hands and kissed his small figure.

"I promise."

"Cooky cooky, cooky cook!(Hooman no wowwy, Cooky wiww hewp Kooman!)" Cooky said proudly while flxing his drawn abs. "Cooky cooky!(Cooky stwong!)" I laughed at his actions. When did he drew that??? After that, everyone agreed and started to play again.

Whoo.. now that everyone's on the same side with me.. that leaves me with their companions.. BTS.

Hmm.. If I tell them about the custody of the little ones.. How will they react? Will it be okay for them? Is it safe for the little guys to be with them at this point where BTS just made their comeback? What if they need to go outside the country? Will they be a bothersome? If I were to turn them over.. will I be able to see them again? I hope so.. Will they be okay with BTS? I mean.. I trust them that they will take care of the little ones.. besides, they're the destined companions.. so I don't have to worry..

Should I ask them? Should I meet them? If yes.. then how, when and to whom will I speak?

I tried my hardest to think. Then a lightbulb appeared. I grabbed my phone and heads to the kitchen without the little ones and the pets noticing, except for Hiro. Once I got in the kitchen, I dialed a number and placed the phone on my ear to hear it ringing. Surprisingly, he picked up after 2 rings. Impressive. He must've been waiting the whole day..

"Ah. V-ssi.."

~~~

A/n:

This chapter makes my heart ache 🥺

P.s:

If you guys can't remeber my pets' name, you're free to go back to chapter 1 ;)

mmmkay byeee~ 💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

42.8K 1.7K 35
[COMPLETED] She's a Wandering Spirit, just like any dead souls. However, she has something that was missing. She doesn't have any memories of her pr...
46.4K 2.7K 87
"We can't be together but I can't lose you too," his once soothing voice sounded pained. "You're right, we can't be together." she agreed as her hea...
4.9K 412 15
It's a story about a young ambitious man who wants everything perfect in his life, he is none other than Kim Taehyung. He can't tolerate a single imp...
44.4K 2.5K 37
"I remember It was a beautiful night" "Snowflake covering everything in white,Just like every winter." "But that is the last thing I remember." That...