Treasure

Od CapSwanJones

The beloved Princess Emma had just turned 18 and was about to go on her first adventure to visit her kingdom'... Viac

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89

Chapter 31

287 11 1
Od CapSwanJones

A month later...

Killian felt like he got more rest in the past few weeks than he did in his entire life. His wound had healed up pretty quick since he was ordered to stay in bed by Emma, she put a guard on watch to make sure he wouldn't leave his room and didn't spend too much time walking around his large room. Killian didn't like being confined to a single room regardless of how big the room was, so Emma often brought a book for him to read when she couldn't keep him company. But today he would be allowed to leave the room and the princess planned to walk with him in the garden, something she had planned for them to do since their arrival in Misthaven but hadn't had a chance to until now.

Killian quickly got dressed in his red vest and leather pants, topped with his heavy black leather coat. He truly looked like a pirate now. The Queen had given him a few nicer outfits for him to wear, or blend in, but he fancied his pirate outfits better and so did Emma. He did however keep the nicer clothes in case it would be needed, and it would be rude to reject such a generous gift from the Queen... After he got dressed he left his room and the guard and made his way to the garden to wait for Emma, who was currently in a meeting with her parents.

Once Killian arrived at the garden he felt more tired than expected so he took a seat on a nearby bench. Moments later his princess arrived looking more gorgeous than ever. She wore a simple long white dress topped with a white cloak. Her cheeks were slightly red, matching her soft lips. Her eyes matched the color of the grass surrounding them, bright green. Her hair had slight waves and looked so soft. The pirate never got tired of seeing her.

    "Sorry, I'm late." Emma said out of breath, taking a seat next to Killian.

    "It's alright Swan." He responded with a smile, rubbing her back.

    "So what do you think?" She asked, referring to the garden.

    "Almost as beautiful as you..." Killian said, staring at his princess making her blush.

    "Anyways, My mother got a letter back from Arendelle." Emma responded, cheeks still red.

    "And what did the ice queen say?" The pirate responded in a serious tone.

    "The queen's name is Elsa, and she said she'd love to help me learn to control my magic." Emma said with an unsure smile.

    "When do we leave?" Killian asked, overlooking her awkward smile.

    "I leave a few days after my birthday ball." The princess responded, looking away.

    "What do you mean, I'm taking you to Arendelle on the Jolly Roger?" He questioned.

    "About that... my parents aren't so sure that's a good idea..." She responded, looking down.

    "You mean your father." Killian responded slightly upset.

    "My mother is trying to talk to him about it since we've traveled together before." She responded, now looking at his upset face, trying to make him feel better.

    "You mean when you were a prisoner on my ship, that doesn't exactly help my case, Swan." He said getting up and walking over to the nearby fountain.

    "You and I both know I was never a prisoner. I wanted to be there with you." Emma responded seriously, following him.

    "Your father will never see me as nothing more than just a pirate who kidnapped you." He responded quietly.

    "And I don't care what he thinks. He promised me I get to choose who I love and I choose you." She responded, grabbing his hand, making him face her.

    "I love you too." He quickly responded, pulling her in for a long and lingering kiss.

    "Why don't you talk to him about it? He's just reading over some old kingdom laws right now in the library." Emma suggested.

    "I don't think that's such a good idea, love." Killian responded, uneasy.

    "Please, for me. It might make him feel better if you asked instead of us just assuming that we were going to go on the Jolly Roger in the first place." Emma begged.

    "How could I ignore the plea of my Emma." He responded, caving in.

The two of them made their exit from the garden and now off to find the King. Killian was more nervous than he had ever been and Emma hugged his arm trying to comfort him as they walked. They walked in silence, mainly for Killian to gather his thoughts... when they arrived at the library door Emma knocked, asking for permission to enter.

    "You may enter." The King said from a table, without looking up from his work.

    "Hello, father." Emma said with a smile, Killian trailing behind.

    "Hello darling, Killian..." David responded, his smile faded once he saw Killian.

    "Where's mom?" Emma asked her father.

    "Somewhere around here, do you need her?" Charming asked his daughter.

    "Yes, please. Killian wanted to talk to you and mother." She responded with a smile.

    "Snow, Emma is here." David said loudly, calling for his wife.

    "Is everything alright?" The Queen asked, appearing out of nowhere.

    "Yes mother, Killian just wanted to ask you two something." Emma responded, pulling Killian forward.

    "What is it?" Snow asked with a smile.

    "I was wondering... If you would allow me to escort Emma to Arendelle... On the Jolly Roger..." Killian said nervously.

    "Well it's fine with me. I know you'll take good care of Emma." Snow said with a smile.

    "Daddy, can I go with Killian, please?" Emma asked, staring at her father who had a straight face.

    "Why don't you go down to the kitchen, they've been preparing cakes for you to taste for your ball." David said to his daughter, trying to get her to leave.

    "I'm sure that can wait." Emma responded, knowing he wanted her to leave.

    "Well the sooner you do it, the quicker the preparations will end." David responded with a smile.

    "Then I'll go after we've finished here." Emma said, testing her father.

    "It's alright Swan, I'll meet you down there when I'm done." Killian interjected.

    "Alright." Emma responded, kissing Killian's cheek before she left.

    "Swan?" Snow asked with a confused look, referring to the name Killian just called Emma.

    "It's, uh, a nickname I gave her a long time ago. From that swan necklace you gave her." Killian responded with an uneasy smile.

    "Well I think it's a very cute nickname Captain, don't you David?" Snow answered, tapping her grumpy husband's shoulder.

    "Why is he here again?" David asked with a straight face.

    "To ask your permission to take Emma to Arendelle on the Jolly Roger." Killian responded with a slight smile.

    "No." The King responded, getting up from his seat.

    "David, you can't be serious." The Queen said.

    "He's a pirate Snow. He held her captive on his ship for nearly a year." He said to his wife as if Killian wasn't there.

    "You know that's not true. She wanted to be there and we let her." She said harshly.

    "No. He's right. My motives then were unforgivable, but I've changed." Killian said, ending the bickering.

    "And what's your point?" David asked.

    "I promise to take care of your daughter. The Jolly Roger is the fastest ship in all the realms, I can get her there quickly and safely. I assure you, no one will harm her while she's in my charge, your majesty." He responded in a serious tone.

They were all silent for a moment that seemed to never end. David stared at Killian who was getting more nervous as the seconds passed. Charming really did believe the Killian would take care of Emma, he just didn't want to let his little girl go again. The last time they tried to send her to Arendelle, she was gone for months... 

    "Come on David, you know we can trust him." Snow said breaking the tension.

    "Alright. On one condition... you take me sailing first." David responded with a smile.

"Thank you..." Killian said, letting out a breath of relief.

David was finally warming up to him...

As always... leave comments, suggestions, anything! :)

Thank you for reading!

Pokračovať v čítaní

You'll Also Like

321K 13.1K 60
Emma Swan had everything she could have hoped for. A nice job, a loving son, a wonderful place to call home. And Killian Jones just had to come and...
79K 3.5K 40
Emma Swan, also known as the fairest of them all, just like her mother Queen Snow, turned 18, and she knows she will need to get married soon, accor...
6.4K 409 16
Emma once was a princess, a long time ago. That was 3 years ago. She is now 21 and lives aboard the Jolly Roger as a pirate with Captain Hook and hi...
55.9K 2.7K 22
After her ship faces a dreadful storm, Princess Emma is rescued by a group of pirates led by Killian Jones. With hate standing between them, Emma ac...