Innocent |Fairy Tail Fanfic|...

By anxmelyfe

Lisanna came back from the dead after the Edolas incident, you know what happens from there. Blah blah blah... More

Chap 1- I Didn't do It
Chap 2- Sabertooth
Chap 3- Crocus
Chap 4- Hidden and First Match
Chap 5- GMG Day 2
Chap 6- Talk With Natsu
Chap 7- Promises Are Kept
Chap 8- Fitting In
Chap 9- Vacation
Chap 10- Helping Sting
Authors Note
Merry Christmas
Chap 11- Sting's Date
Chap 13- Is This Goodbye? (Part 1)
Chap 14- Is This Goodbye? (Part 2)
Chap 15- Tears
Chap 16- Sting's Doubt
Chap 17- X792 Grand Magic Games
Chap 18- Confused
Chap 19- Memories
Chap 20- Truth is Told
Chap 21- Change Is Good
Thank You Everyone
New Story
Copyright ©

Chap 12- Truth Comes Out

17.2K 519 695
By anxmelyfe

A/n

Happy New Year!!!

I am really sorry for this late chapter. And please read my other book 'The Lost Light' and please comment.

 Just so you know this will not be the last chapter for the story and I'm planing to make about 10 or more chaps.

Let's get started with the story.

Lucy's POV

I planned to tell Sting tomorrow night how I really felt about him. When Natsu and I got back to the hotel room, I took a shower so I don't smell like salty tears. I finished showering, put my clothes on and went out of the bathroom only to find Natsu sleeping on my bed.

'You have gotta be kidding me. He hasn't changed has he?' I sweat dropped watching him snore. But I gotta admit he was kinda cute like that.

I heard a knock on the door, when I opened it, it showed Sting had his arms wrapped around Yukino. And once again the pain comes back, but I just put on a fake smile.

"Hey guys, how was the date?" I asked with my heart aching. 

"It was great Lucy, by the way the restaurant you reserved for us was great." Sting said. 

"Yeah, their food were really good." Yukino added. They both laughed a bit which made me jealous even more, but I just kept my fake smile on my face. 

"So, I take it you guys are gonna be together tomorrow as well?" I asked.

"Yeah. Why? Is there a problem?" Sting asked with a worried face.

"Ummmm....." I couldn't think of an excuse, until someone spoke up for me.

"Umm, Luce remember that I needed your help with the thing. I told you before." Natsu came from behind me and started talking. He mouthed 'play along.' I nodded back at him.

"Yeah, I remember. Sorry I almost forgot." I mouthed Natsu a 'thank you.' He just mouthed 'you're welcome.'

"Anyway, so did you guys kiss yet?" I knew they did kiss, and asking that definitely hurts me but I have to because I didn't want him to keep on asking me about tomorrow. They both blushed before Sting answered,

"Y-Yeah."

"Good. I am soo happy for you two." I managed to say without any tears.

"Ok, so I'm just gonna drop Yukino back at her room and I'll be back later." I nodded and I watched them  walk off. There was silence for a bit with Natsu and I.

"Luce, are you OK?"

"I hope." I walked back into the room.

Timeskip To Tomorrow Morning

It was about 12pm, right now I was walking around the beach, feeling depressed about Sting. Right now he was with Yukino shopping because there was a small mall in the hotel. I decided I might as well buy something for Levy and Mira, so I went to the mall in the hotel.

I was walking around till I saw Sting but without Yukino there. I decided this was the time to tell him to met me somewhere tonight.

"Hey Sting." I walked up to him.

"Hey blondie."

"Where's Yukino?

"Oh, she's in the change rooms."

"OK, um.... Soo I need to talk to you about something tonight in private. So can you meet me at the bar in the hotel dining room at  later?" I asked.

"Sure, blondie." Yukino came running to us just as he finished that sentence.

"Ok, well then, you two have fun. Bye." I waved goodbye to them and walked off.

Timeskip to 7pm

I was siting at the bar in the dinning room, waiting for Sting to show up, till I heard someone yell a very familiar name,

"Blondie!" I turned around and saw Sting running towards me, waving his hand up.

"Hey, Sting." I walked over towards him so he didn't have to run all the way to me.

"OK, so what do you want to talk about?' He asked. It was getting crowded in here so I figured this was not the place to tell him.

"Can we take a walk outside." I asked.

"Sure." We then walked out of the dining room and walked outside to the beach. Luckily no one was there.

"So can you tell me now?" He asked.

"OK, I already know your gonna say no, but I want you to reject me properly." I took a deep breath and started talking again. "I never realized till I saw you with Yukino, but I like you Sting." I saw Sting's face lose it's colour.

"Blond-" I interrupted him.

"Again, I know you're gonna say no so please reject me properly. That's the only way for me to get over you. Please just say it before I break down crying." Tears started forming in my eyes, and falling down my face.

"Lucy..." I stayed quiet and waited for him to say those five words. "I'm sorry, I like Yukino." My heart broke into pieces as soon as he said that to me. 

I looked down to the sand. "To tell you the truth I never thought that I would ever experience love again. So thank you Sting for being by my side all this time and showing me that I will always love no matter what." I looked up and smiled while tears of sadness was pouring down my face.

"Blondi-" I cut him off again.

"Thanks Sting. Thank you for saying that. Now I can move on and I can see you and Yukino together without any jealousy. Please just go back now...I want to be alone."

"Lu-" 

"Just go back to Yukino!" I shouted at him.

"But L-"

"Please......" I trailed off.

"O-Ok, I'll see you back in the hotel room then." I watched him walk away and when I couldn't see him anymore then I fell down, hugging my knees and crying. But all of a sudden I felt warm arms wrap around me from behind me, around my waist. I looked back and saw Natsu hugging me.

"Luce......Don't worry." He whispered, "Sting's an idiot to not realize how great you are." He continued. "Cry all you want Luce...." I took him up on that offer and continued crying on his chest. I stopped for a second and started talking,

"Natsu, please, help me." Without thinking I looked up and and kissed him not on the cheek but on his lips. He kissed back, I just realized what I did and broke the kiss.

"N-Natsu, I'm so sorr-" He cut me off by kissing me again. I unconsciously kissed him back. After about 20 seconds Natsu broke the kiss.

"Luce I'm really sorry I didn't help you with the fight with Lisanna, but when I saw you in Sabertooth and with Sting, I realized that I made the biggest mistake of my life, and that was letting you go. And when you forgave me it was the happiest time of my life......."

"Natsu, where are you going with this?'

"I'm saying that I want to be the one to help you get over Sting. Please. I love you Lucy Heartfilia so can I help you with that?" He looked at my with hopeful eyes.

"Natsu, my answer is

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Yes."

A/N

Hey guys I'd like to remind you that this is not the last chapter there will be a lot more chapters for this story.

Make sure to comment and tell me what you think of this chapter.

Please help sure to help me win the #wattys2014 and please read my other story 'The Lost Light.'

Till next time,

Bye!!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

153K 4.4K 45
Lucy Heartfilia A young girl that had many dreams awaiting to come true. The stories you've read were that she was from a kind and loving guild calle...
223K 4.7K 21
Natsu and Lucy get trapped in a cave and their only way out is to kiss. About a week or so later after their kiss, Natsu starts to ignore Lucy. Lucy...
369K 8.9K 37
While they were on a mission, an unexpected turn of events happened. Lisanna returned from Edolas. Everyone started focusing their attention on thei...
13.3K 370 23
I had originally posted this on my fanfiction.net account (Sabina of Fairy Tail) but I figured that I would post it here as well! Everyone in Fairy T...