Simon's Game |nct 127|

By _violet_rose

❝Simon Says we're a real vibe killer...❞ -It's too late now, but I regret everything. Horror Game au. --In or... More

Disclaimers & Introduction
Prologue
Simon's Invitation: Taeil
Simon's Invitation: Haechan
Simon's Invitation: Doyoung
Simon's Invitation: Jaehyun
Simon's Invitation: Johnny
Simon's Invitation: Taeyong
Simon's Invitation: Jungwoo
Simon's Invitation: Mark
Simon's Invitation: Yuta
Simon's Invitation: WinWin
The Day After
This never happened?
The plan
Our lives apart
Our lives apart II
Unknown Number
The 1st Mission
The End of a new Start
The 2nd Mission
2nd mission: Completed
The 3rd Mission
Some people have it all...
Why is life so unfair?
The 4th Mission
Small Revelations
The 5th Mission
4th Mission: Completed
5th Mission: Completed
I know everything...
6th Mission: Completed
If only...
Jungwoo is-
The Aftermath
It hurts...
"I'm not going to do it."
Simon can in fact...
I hate you.
The 10th Mission
Reach the end.
10th Mission: Completed
The 12th Mission
I know who Simon is.
I'm sorry.
Some secrets.
The brightest star
13th Mission: Completed
What would you do...?
Please don't.
I forgive you.
No...
The 15th Mission
Who is Simon?
The 16th Mission
I was the one.
What are you wishing for?
Would you?
My truth.
"Goodbye."
Is he really-
The 11th Mission
The cost.
My story.
Stop this game.
Simon is-
"Y...You?!"
The End.
Explanation
A/N

Do you think...

1K 123 121
By _violet_rose

"Where are you going?" Doyoung asked as he noticed the other man wearing his coat.

"I'm leaving." Yuta answered and smiled innocently.

Doyoung only rolled his eyes. "I meant...where."

"To talk to Haechan's parents." He replied. "You know, no one else obviously is available or willing to go so-"

"Yuta!" Doyoung shouted abruptly, interrupting the other man. "You have been way too carefree these days. Do you forget about something very important?"

Yuta pursed his lips and raised one of his brows. "What?"

"YOU ARE A FUGITIVE YUTA!" Doyoung's patience started decreasing rapidly. "How..." He sighed and run one of his hands through his hair. "How can you even forget about that?"

Yuta smiled. "I remember Doyoung." He announced. "It's just..." A small moment of silence followed as the man tried to collect his thoughts. "I just want to forget about it...live a normal life...without boundaries..." His smile disappeared. "If you remember...I told you that even when I was free I couldn't do that."

The other man fell silent. He did in fact remember all the things Yuta had told him, as well the reason he ended up in jail.

"Fine..." Doyoung exhaled slowly. "You can go."

Yuta smiled again. "I knew you would agree." He said and turned around, tilting his head to look at Doyoung for one last time. "And don't worry about me too much. I will be fine." He announced while opening the door, finally exiting Doyoung's house.

"I hope so..." Doyoung muttered. "I hope so..."

--

Yuta was currently on a bus, and only after he stepped out of Doyoung's house, did he realize how cold the weather in fact was. The atmospheric air was dry, completely arid, and when it landed harshly on his face, the man felt as if someone was hitting him, leaving small slits on his sensitive skin.

Thankfully, when he got on this vehicle, the unpleasant feeling stopped, but he knew, that once he was going to get off of it, the annoying sensation would return once again.

His mind was occupied only by one thought at the moment. "He was lying." He knew he was in fact lying to everyone else around him, even to himself. But it was because he knew the truth, the ugly reality behind this game, he knew who Simon wa-

The bus stopped and Yuta realized that he had finally reached his destination. Fixing his coat, he got off the bus and started heading to Haechan's house.

After some minutes of walking, he stood outside of a building, a small one. Just to be sure that he was at the right place, he took the phone out of his left pocket and checked the address again.

"That's the place."

He thought and rang the bell.

"Hello?" A woman opened the door after some seconds and Yuta smiled.

"Hello madam." He said.

"Ummm...excuse me but do I know you sir?" She asked confused.

Yuta chuckled. "I don't think so but let me introduce myself, I'm Nakamoto Yuta. "He said stretching his hand.

The lady shook his hand. Only a small part of the door was open as the weather was cold and the woman had no intend to let a stranger into her house.

"I'm going to get straight to the point." Yuta said, his smile disappearing, but reappearing again. "I know that this may sound strange but I was one of your son's frie-"

"I don't have a son." The woman answered immediately.

"E...excuse me?" Yuta asked, checking the location on his phone again. "Isn't Lee Donghyuck your son? I don't know but this was the address that I was giv-"

"Leave." The woman demanded and went to close the door. "He is not my son."

"YOU'RE NOT MY SON!"

Yuta then remembered his own father's sentence for some reason.

The same words, used wrongly once again...but this time Yuta wouldn't let this slide so easily.

He prevented the door from closing by putting one of his feet in front of it. "Wait, let's talk about this, I'm very confused, is Haechan your son or not?" He insisted. "I just want to know for the funera-"

"STOP MENTIONING HIS NAME DAMN IT!"

Yuta flinched by her sudden change of tone.

"THAT KID DESTROYED MY LIFE! I HATE HIM! I HATED HIM SO MUCH!" She screamed, trying desperately to close the door but Yuta wouldn't let her.

He couldn't believe what he was hearing. Why would she hate Haechan?

"That means you know that he is dead-"

"YES I KNOW NOW LEAVE!" She shouted more this time. "I'M GOING TO CALL THE POLICE IF YOU DON'T."

A strict expression appeared on Yuta's face. He wasn't afraid of that. "Haechan was a very sweet kid." He said and clenched his fists. "I may not show it but his death has affected me...a lot." He announced and the woman looked at him. "Now I think I start to understand Haechan better...the reason why he would accept this..." The reason why he decided to play this game. Yuta chuckled. "Honestly this kid reminds me a lot of myself..."The man took a small pause and looked at the woman. "Haechan wasn't the one that destroyed your life." He told her, his gaze empty and serious. "You were the one who destroyed his. Make sure to always remember that."

He removed his leg from the door, and closed it himself, heading back to the bus stop.

His face looked down, not daring to look up. He felt his body trembling, and that's when he said:

"Haechan you idiot...." Yuta whispered quietly. "I'm sorry..." A small tear escaped from his eyes but he quickly wiped it.

Nakamoto Yuta:
Just visited Haechan's parents...let's just say that we will have to arrange the funeral. This is the least we can do for him as well.

--

~

"How do you feel about your first day at a new school Taeyong?"

The boy didn't answer, he just looked down at his feet that were trembling nervously. "I told you that I didn't mind going to a public school, I already had friends and-"

"Taeyong." His mother spoke strictly this time. "You don't need your friends, you don't need friends actually, because you won't be able to keep in contact with them in the near future anyways, so it will be useless to associate yourself with anyone." She stated and a frown appeared on the young teen's face. "Also try to keep a low profile, I don't want your 'friends' to distract you, you are already busy as it is."

"But mum-"

"Just trust me Taeyong." She said and looked at him, smiling. "I know what's best for you." The woman announced and patted softly his head.

The boy smiled back weakly and got out of the car, entering his new school.

The building was huge and elegant. For a moment he stopped walking to look around him, to enjoy this beautiful view.

Figuring that it was still early, he wanted to enter his classroom as soon as possible, to find a nice seat, preferably at the back. Not many kids were at school around this time but more would probably come later.

He headed inside, searching for the correct room.

"B-1...B-2...oh I'm here B-3." Taeyong announced quietly and entered the classroom. As he had earlier expected, no one was there, so he automatically felt more comfortable. A small smile appeared on his lips...maybe this wouldn't be so bad after all.

He sat on a chair that was placed at he back of the room and dropped his back next to him.

After some time, more kids started entering the class, all of them talking to each other, laughing or giggling. He felt left out, but it was fine...this change was for the best...right?-

"You sit on my chair kid." Someone said and Taeyong looked up.

"Oh...I...I'm s..sorry." He stuttered and quickly collected his things, moving to another desk.

But before he could even take a step forward the other kid grabbed his shoulder. "Hey you're new right?" He asked smiling. "Don't worry about it, it's fine. Oh, I haven't introduced myself  yet, I'm Gun and you are?"

"I'm Taey-"

"Tsk...why would you talk with the loser that stole your seat Gun?" Someone interrupted him and Taeyong turned around to look at the guy. "Oh, so you turned around to look at me huh?" The boy smiled. "What? Do you have anything to say?"

"Don't listen to them Taeyong." He thought to himself, clenching his fists. "Mum said to stay out of trouble."

So Taeyong ignored him and went to sit on another chair.

"Did he just ignore me?" The boy asked and laughed loudly. "I guess he doesn't know the rules around here." He got up from his chair and stood in front of Taeyong. "Look here new kid." He spoke, his gaze emotionless and dark.

"Don't be like that Namgi he just ignored you not big dea-"

"Do you want me to teach you a lesson as well Gun?"

Gun looked down, not daring to speak another word. Then Namgi looked Taeyong again.

"I don't like being ignored." He announced and Taeyong looked down, trying his best to keep a neutral expression on face. "Hah." The boy in front of him and chuckled sharply. "Am I a joke to you?"

"N-"

But before Taeyong even had the chance to speak, the other teen grabbed him by his collar. "I think I need to teach you a lesson new kid." He smiled viciously. "What's your name?"

Taeyong debated on whether he should tell him or not but eventually, he replied "Taeyong." steadily, he wanted to look calm even though his whole body was shaking.

Namgi let him down. "I'm Namgi." He said. "Make sure to always remember that name." The boy announced and left.

Taeyong looked at the kids around him. All of them saw what happened but none of them did anything. Why didn't they try to stop him?

Were they so scared of him?

However Namgi made sure that Taeyong would remember his name...

By spreading false rumors about him, beating him up, everything that was possible to make his life a living hell.

However...after some years Taeyong taught him a lesson...

That he would always remember.

~

--

It was almost midnight. Johnny's body was positioned in front of the large window that was placed in his office. The night sky was dark, completely black. Only the wind at times hit harshly the smooth, thin surface of the glass.

This was the only noise the man could hear as well. A strong melody that was diminished due to the good sound insulation.

Johnny closed his eyes and tried to relax his body for a moment, he wanted to forget everything. He wanted to ignore everything that he had done so far...

He tried to convince himself that he wasn't a bad person...everything that he did was needed.

He wasn't a villain.

He wasn't the monster everyone described him as.

At least that's what he thought.

His eyes opened again at the sound of heels stepping closer to his office. The man took a deep breath and turned around only to see the door opening.

"Hey." Hana said and Johnny only nodded in return. "It's late, but everything is finished, we are good to go."

The man didn't answer, looking down, and then outside of the window again.

"Johnny did you hear me? I said we can leave, is there something wro-"

"Have you ever felt Hana." Johnny spoke. "That you have no control over your own actions?" He asked. "As if someone is controlling your every move and you just obey...without even trying to fight back?"

He turned around to see her. "That's...that's weird Johnny I don't think I understand what you mean."

The man smiled with her answer. "Of course you don't." He announced and looked outside again. "Hana can I ask you one more question?"

"S...sure I guess...?"

"Do you think..." He spoke and his gaze looked directly at the ground, a chuckle escaping from his lips. "Actually it's nothing." He finally announced and turned his whole attention to his desk, collecting his belongings. "We can go."

~Hmmmm what was Johnny going to ask?🤔

On another note I think that so far Taeyong has had the most flashbacks (just a small mention) idk know why it turned out this way😂😂.~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Guilty By Shu

Mystery / Thriller

3.3K 245 24
ℍ𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕤𝕔𝕙𝕠𝕠𝕝 𝔸𝕌/ 𝕄𝕪𝕤𝕥𝕖𝕣𝕪 𝔸𝕌 ❝What if Hansoo's death wasn't a suicide but a murder?❞ The death of Song HanSoo was it another suicida...
12.6K 764 23
"Find the murderer and you as well as the other survivors are let go. Get it wrong, you die." Taeyong froze. "One of my members.....is a murderer...
5.6K 133 35
A tragic story from 7 years ago has come again to haunt Haneul but this time he won't let anything happened to her. He loves her but he cannot show i...
85.9K 2.6K 29
"This is the last chance we got, better make it count." [WARNING! Some mature content like gore and murder and stuff]