Backstreet Slave Trade (Book...

Galing kay JSRebelx

Book 1 in the Creatures series. Everyone knows what happens to mythical creatures when they die. They end up... Higit pa

Backstreet Slave Trade (boyxboy)
Choosing
"Sir Luke Vondraksm, but you will call me Master"
A Sweet Treat
Gentle Vamps
Used and Abused
All Smiles With Silent Tears
Forgiven But Not Forgotten
Tight Jeans, Hair Alight
Sharing Is Caring After All
Save Me From The Leather
When All Is Gone, Sing Me To Sleep
Happily Ever After, Right?
Hold Me Close And Don't Say "I do"
Heartless Witches
The Boys
Does The Feather Own The Power?
Monster's In The Doorway
All For That Stupid Adorable Smile
What Even Is Normal?
Corner
The Show
Lilac Eyes
Much More
Double Point
Freedom Killers
Because Of Him
Never Letting Go
Epilogue

little update

16.3K 348 26
Galing kay JSRebelx

So little update

Okay so you know how cursed to share was supposed to be the next book in the creature's series. Well iv decided to make that's into a totally different series called the luna pack.

basically after finishing backstreet slave trade and finally writing about Cody, I want to make his story into a book as well and since I guess a lot happened in the epilogue that's wasn't explained very well. there's also the fact that backstreet slave trade ended 6 years later and cursed to share was supposed to pick up where it left off (yeah wouldn't have made much sense I know)

However even though they will be two different series they are going to entwine together a bit. This means I am going to be started an other book, which will be cody's story and will be carrying on from where backstreet slave trade left off and cursed to share will be in the past (going from the night off Samuel's party, up until the ending off backstreet slave trade) meaning by the end of it both series shouled be set in the same time.

Thefirst part of the book is up, it's called my first everything, so if you want please go give it a read and tell me what you think :)

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

89.5K 3K 50
The Badger Series (Book 2) Can be a stand alone. Warning: BoyxBoy Mason Badger is a teenage werewolf, he's living in the pack that his adoptive fa...
70K 1.6K 25
(BoyXBoy) Death has a strange way of working. While it takes away someone you love it can bring you closer to someone you never thought you would get...
5.2M 279K 83
Oliver's life turns upside down when he learns that werewolves exist and one of them is his mate, but things get dangerous when he starts to learn mo...
156 16 10
Parts 1/4 are completed. (ManxMan) Zac Triton is nobody's hero, especially after the events that led to his mother's death. When he's around, the so...