๐’”๐’˜๐’‚๐’‘๐’‘๐’†๐’… | ๐’. ๐’•๐’๐’๐’“...

Od bbyoikawa

You're just a regular supporting character until you bump into ๐Ž๐ข๐ค๐š๐ฐ๐š ๐“๐จ๐จ๐ซ๐ฎ. You must've bumped in... Vรญce

๐•ด๐–“๐–™๐–—๐–”๐–‰๐–š๐–ˆ๐–™๐–Ž๐–”๐–“
๐’‰๐’†'๐’” ๐’Š๐’ ๐’๐’๐’—๐’† ๐’˜๐’Š๐’•๐’‰ ๐’Ž๐’š ๐’ƒ๐’†๐’”๐’• ๐’‡๐’“๐’Š๐’†๐’๐’…
๐’Š๐’‡ ๐’Š'๐’Ž ๐’๐’๐’• ๐’•๐’‰๐’† ๐’ƒ๐’†๐’”๐’•
๐’”๐’˜๐’‚๐’‘๐’‘๐’†๐’…
๐’•๐’‰๐’†๐’Š๐’“ ๐’ƒ๐’๐’…๐’š
๐’Ž๐’š ๐’Š๐’…๐’†๐’‚
๐’ƒ๐’†๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐’๐’Š๐’„๐’†
๐’”๐’†๐’๐’‡๐’Š๐’”๐’‰
๐’ƒ๐’–๐’๐’๐’š๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ
๐’…๐’‚๐’•๐’†
๐’๐’Š๐’Œ๐’‚๐’˜๐’‚'๐’” ๐’‘๐’‚๐’“๐’†๐’๐’•๐’”
๐’–๐’Ž๐’† ๐’Ž๐’‚๐’Œ๐’†๐’” ๐’‚ ๐’Ž๐’๐’—๐’†
๐’–๐’๐’„๐’๐’Ž๐’‡๐’๐’“๐’•๐’‚๐’ƒ๐’๐’† ๐’‡๐’†๐’†๐’๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ
๐’Š ๐’๐’Š๐’Œ๐’† ๐’•๐’‰๐’‚๐’• ๐’‚๐’ƒ๐’๐’–๐’• ๐’š๐’๐’–
๐’”๐’‘๐’†๐’‚๐’Œ๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐’‡๐’๐’“ ๐’š๐’๐’–๐’“๐’”๐’†๐’๐’‡
๐’“๐’†๐’‚๐’๐’Š๐’›๐’‚๐’•๐’Š๐’๐’ ๐’๐’‡ ๐’‡๐’†๐’†๐’๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ๐’”
๐’„๐’๐’๐’‡๐’†๐’”๐’”๐’Š๐’๐’
๐’๐’†๐’‚๐’“๐’๐’†๐’… ๐’•๐’ ๐’๐’๐’—๐’† ๐’Ž๐’š๐’”๐’†๐’๐’‡ ๐’‚๐’๐’… ๐’š๐’๐’–
๐’Š'๐’Ž ๐’ƒ๐’‚๐’„๐’Œ
๐’•๐’‰๐’† ๐’“๐’†๐’‚๐’”๐’๐’
๐’‚๐’’๐’–๐’‚๐’“๐’Š๐’–๐’Ž ๐’…๐’‚๐’•๐’†
๐’Ž๐’š ๐’†๐’—๐’†๐’“๐’š๐’•๐’‰๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ
๐’‚๐’–๐’•๐’‰๐’๐’“'๐’” ๐’๐’‚๐’”๐’• ๐’๐’๐’•๐’†

๐’…๐’‚๐’š ๐’๐’๐’†

13.4K 631 800
Od bbyoikawa

"Okay, so I have already written on the notes app on my phone my entire schedule, but you'll have Iwa-chan with you everyday so you'll be fine!" Oikawa says in the living room as you and Iwaizumi are trying to peacefully eat the pizza you guys ordered. Looking over to Iwaizumi, you give a hesitant smile.

"I'm sorry you'll have to deal with me for a while, Iwaizumi-san," you apologize which causes Iwaizumi--who is not used to talking to girls--to blush.

"It's fine. Anyone who is not Crappykawa is fine," he says which causes Oikawa to whine.

"I also have put a picture on everyone's contact number, so you'll have to remember some of them! Mostly my teammates!" Oikawa squeezes in the seat next to you while scrolling through his phone to show you.

"Yes, yes. I understand, Oikawa-san."

"You do know that you have to also learn about L/n-san's life too?" Iwaizumi irritatedly asks.

"Oh yeah! Is there anything you would like me to know, F/n-chan?" Hesitant, you take out your phone.

"Nothing much. Just know the names of my parents, some classmates of mine, and you'll be fine," you say as you scroll through your phone. "I tried to find pictures of all of my contact numbers, but I don't even talk to all of them much." The plan for you two is to exchange phones when you guys are not together, but when you guys are home together, you guys can use your own phones.

"This sounds like a pain, going through all of this," Iwaizumi comments as he munches on his fifth pizza slice.

"Oh! Also, F/n-chan," Oikawa puts a hand on your shoulder, "don't check out my poor teammates when you guys change for practice!"

You're now a blushing mess as you slap his hand away.

"L-like I would do something as low as you would. You pervert!"

Iwaizumi just blushes at what you guys are talking about and turns away.

-

Since Oikawa has morning practice, you have to get up earlier than usual. As you get your uniform on, you look in the mirror and have trouble styling your hair the way Oikawa likes. Pouting in front of the bathroom mirror, Oikawa is already up--due to just being used to waking up early--and walks past the bathroom to see you struggling.

Laughing, he walks in.

"Let me help you, F/n-chan!"

You pout but obey since you needed help. As he tries to tippytoe to touch your hair, it become a big failure due to the drastic height difference.

"Can you maybe sit on the toilet seat, F/n-chan? Remember? I'm in your tiny body!"

"Make fun of my body again and I'll go to school without doing my hair," you threaten as he whines.

"Fine, fine! I swrry, F/n-chan!" he tries to say cutely which fails. As you're sitting on the toilet seat, he happily hums and does your hair. "You nervous?" he seriously asks as you sigh.

"Yeah I am... Your life compared to mine is so... busy... I don't know if I can do it," you confess as you stare on the floor. Suddenly, Oikawa cups your face and tilts your head up to look at him.

"Don't worry, okay? I'll be there if something goes wrong," he determinedly reassures which oddly causes your heart to beat faster. The doorbell then rings, causing you to jump. "That's probably Iwa-chan. Just stay by him and you'll be fine!"

Standing up, you look in the mirror to see yourself staring at Oikawa's face.

"Will you be okay?" you ask as he gives you a thumbs up--though it seems forced.

"I'll be fine," he lies. Truth was, he was just as nervous as you. Your life wasn't as chaotic as his, but not being able to touch a volleyball made him feel like he could die.

"Okay then. I'll see you at school, Oikawa-san. Bye bye!" You wave before leaving him in the house alone.

-

"U-uhh..."

"Huh, what's this? Oikawa isn't annoying Iwaizumi like usual this morning?" Makki asks as he is taking off his shirts. Embarrassed, you turn around to face the lockers and slowly take off your own shirt.

"I just didn't feel like bothering Iwaizumi-san this morning," you hesitantly say and successfully take off your shirt.

"Iwaizumi--"

"-San?" Matsu and Makki question together as you are now a blushing mess at how close they are leaning towards you while being half naked.

"You're really different today, Oikawa," Matsu comments as Iwaizumi is panicking.

"Don't bother him! He's just not feeling well since he hasn't fully recovered from his cold!" Iwaizumi pushes the boys back who are now even more confused.

"You're defending him, Iwaizumi?!"

Just then, others start coming into the locker room.

"What are you guys talking about?" Kunimi yawns.

"Good morning, guys," you try to greet--knowing that Oikawa would do so. Now, everyone is suspiciously staring at you.

"His voice isn't annoying today," Kunimi whispers to Kindaichi who nods. As everyone is now questioning how weird Oikawa is acting while changing, you are a sweating mess.

'I'm already doing so bad!'

"Okay, spiking drills!" Iwaizumi claps his hands as everyone nods and starts their usual routine. "You're going to set for the spikers, okay?" he whispers to you as you nod and walk close to the net. Thankfully, Oikawa gave you a mini volleyball lesson over the weekend.

As you guys are practicing, Oikawa couldn't help but just come to school and visit the gym--he was too anxious. Peeking through the door, he sees you messing up everyone's sets.

"I-I'm sorry, Kindaichi-kun!" you apologize and blush as the younger boy rubs his neck.

"Don't worry, Oikawa-san," he hesitantly says and walks away. You have been messing up everyone's sets that morning and Iwaizumi wasn't even yelling at you which was making everyone even more confused. Tightly gripping the door, Oikawa tries to keep his laughter from coming out while examining everyone's faces.

"Oikawa, why don't you just sit out? I think your cold is still affecting you," the coach says as you blush.

"Y-yes! Sorry, Coach," you sadly say and sit down on the bench as you watch everyone practice. As quietly as he can, Oikawa rushes over to you and sits next to you.

"How was practice?" he asks as you turn to see your face.

"T-terrible!" You tightly shut your eyes and cover your face in embarrassment. Feeling bad for you, Oikawa puts a hand on your back.

"It's okay, F/n-chan. You're doing fine!" he tries to cheer you up.

"I don't know... By the way, you still need to quit the book club. Go during lunch to the library. The president, Yamazaki-chan, should be there," you say as Oikawa grabs on your arm.

"Can't you just come with me?" he pouts as you sweat in annoyance but agree it'd be better if you're there to witness the whole thing in case he messes up.

"Fine."

-

Classes were fine since you both were learning the same exact things, the only difficult part was having a flock of fangirls all over you.

"G-good morning," you would greet them and they would scream/praise you. 'So this is what he has to go through everyday?' you think to yourself as you walk besides Iwaizumi, Makki, and Matsu.

"O-oh, I have to go somewhere during lunch," you say to them as they nod.

"Where are you going? To see Hime-san?" Makki asks as you realize that you would not be seeing your friend much anymore.

"Oh, no. I have to go to the library," you casually answer but receive surprised stares. 'Is there something wrong with going to the library?'

"You? Library? Something's really off about you today, Oikawa."

"Yeah, it's like you're a whole different person," Matsu points out which causes you and Iwaizumi to sweat.

"W-well, I'm just going there to meet a-a..." Turning around to look for an excuse, you see Oikawa who looks like he is bugging Hime. "A girl! Yeah, a girl."

"Oh, that makes more sense. Have fun rejecting her then!" they casually say as everything turns back to normal. As you guys are about to continue to walk, you turn back to look at Hime and Oikawa. At that same exact time, Hime turns to see you as well. Giving her a small smile, you look straight and follow the boys. Oikawa notices this and decides to use this in his favor.

"Looking at Oikawa-san, eh?" he teases which causes Hime to knock his head.

"Don't be stupid! I already told you that I don't like him," she says as Oikawa internally pouts.

"But why not? I mean... he's obviously not bad looking, he's nice, and he's so good at playing volleyball!"

Hime gives Oikawa a stare of disgust.

"I can't believe that really came out of your mouth, F/n-chan. It almost sounds like you're his fan--which I know you aren't... or are you? Please don't become his fan!" Hime panics and holds Oikawa by the shoulders.

"I-I—of course I don't like him," he hesitantly laughs as she sighs in relief.

"Good, now let's go to class."

During lunch, you both meet each other at the library as promised.

"Just go and tell her," you say as Oikawa nods and is about to head into the library but bumps into a guy.

"S-sorr--"

"Oh, L/n-san," the boy calls which causes Oikawa to grow curious.

'This guy wasn't on F/n's list of who she knows?' he thinks to himself. Luckily, he didn't need to be afraid since he knew this guy was a part of their popular swimming team--Yamazaki Sousuke.

"Hey, Yamazaki-san!" he greets back.

"Are you going to see, Lena?"

Oikawa just nods.

"Did you just go to see her?" Oikawa asks back.

"Yeah, I forgot to bring my bento from home, so Lena brought it for me! What were you going to talk about with her?" He smiles at Oikawa.

"I was going to just tell her that I'm going to quit the book club--"

"You're going to quit?" Sousuke worriedly asks. "But don't you love reading and the library? We've known each other since middle school, L/n-san, and I know how much reading means to you." Listening from behind the bookshelf, you feel your heart breaking a little bit since everything Sousuke was saying was true.

"A-ah, yeah but... I wanted to try something new?" Oikawa has a hard time coming up with an excuse. Sousuke takes a step closer to Oikawa.

"You're lying, aren't you, L/n-san?" he asks in a deep voice which causes Oikawa to sweat. Thinking it was the best time to intervene, you step out from behind the shelf.

"D-don't you think you're getting a little bit too close?" you stutter as the two turn to look at you.

"What are you doing here, Oikawa?" Sousuke growls a little bit.

"I just saw that you were invading her space, so I came to help her out," you lie. Sousuke turns to Oikawa and apologizes.

"Well, let's get going, O--F/n-chan," you command as Oikawa nods and walks towards you but he fails as Sousuke grabs onto Oikawa's wrist.

"You guys came together?" he asks. Oikawa internally gives him a smirk.

"Yes."

"Is he the reason why you're quitting the club you love?" Sousuke asks which causes you and Oikawa to stiffen. The reason? Because it was half true that Oikawa was the reason why you were quitting.

"Her parents didn't want her to be in the book club anymore," you answer for Oikawa.

"She can speak herself," Sousuke growls once more before letting go of Oikawa's wrist. "I'll see you some other time then, L/n-san. It was nice talking to you after a while." He gives Oikawa one last smile before glaring at you.

"I think he likes you, F/n-chan," Oikawa whispers as you blush.

"N-no way! Yamazaki-san and I are just friends," you defend then push him towards Lena--the book club president and Sousuke's twin sister. Although Lena was worried and very sad to hear that you were quitting, the mission was complete and now it was time for Oikawa to ask his own coach to become the manager.

"Just say that you agree that I should become the manager," Oikawa tells you as you nod. After walking to the coach's office and asking for permission, you guys succeeded once more.

"I'll see you during practice then, Oikawa-san." You wave as Oikawa happily nods--knowing he'll be close to a volleyball again.

"See ya later, F/n-chan!"

"You guys should really stop calling each other by your real names," Iwaizumi suddenly appears which causes the two to jump in shock.

"U-uhhh, Iwa-channnnn." Oikawa sheepily rubs his neck.

"Don't call me that! L/n-san wouldn't call me that!" Iwaizumi scolds then sighs.

-

"Let's go home," Hime says to Oikawa who is packing up.

"Sorry, Ume-chan. I actually have to go to volleyball practice," Oikawa says.

"E-eh? Why? Don't tell me you are becoming Oikawa's fan?!"

"No, no, no! My parents just wanted me to start a new club."

"And you chose volleyball out of all clubs?" Hime asks in disbelief as Oikawa sweats. "You should've chosen the swimming club. Yamazaki totally has a thing for you." She smirks which causes Oikawa to internally agree.

"Eh, volleyball is more entertaining," he says then looks at the time. "Sorry, Ume-chan! Got to go!" He waves and runs out of class. 'This is probably the best part about being, F/n-chan! I get to be close to Ume-chan everyday now!'

Date: 21 June 2020

Pokraฤovat ve ฤtenรญ

Mohlo by se ti lรญbit

12.5K 458 22
๐ด ๐‘ฃ๐‘œ๐‘™๐‘™๐‘’๐‘ฆ๐‘๐‘Ž๐‘™๐‘™ ๐‘๐‘™๐‘Ž๐‘ฆ๐‘’๐‘Ÿ, ๐‘‚๐‘–๐‘˜๐‘Ž๐‘ค๐‘Ž ๐‘‡๐‘œ๐‘œ๐‘Ÿ๐‘ข, โ„Ž๐‘’๐‘Ž๐‘Ÿ๐‘‘ ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘ก ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘’๐‘Ÿ๐‘’ ๐‘ค๐‘Ž๐‘  ๐‘Ž ๐‘๐‘’๐‘™๐‘’๐‘๐‘Ÿ๐‘–๐‘ก๐‘ฆ ๐‘ก๐‘Ÿ๐‘Ž๐‘›๐‘ ๐‘“๐‘’๐‘Ÿ๐‘Ÿ๐‘–๐‘›๐‘” ๐‘ก๐‘œ...
1.2M 43.3K 51
Oikawa is an amazing player with incredibly good looks, so it's no wonder he has high self-esteem. He's confident enough to make a bet - he has to ma...
341K 16.5K 39
๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฎ๐ง๐๐ž๐ซ๐ซ๐š๐ญ๐ž๐! ๐’๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐š๐›๐ฎ ๐Š๐ž๐ง๐ฃ๐ข๐ซ๐จ๐ฎ isn't a flashy boy who stands out. He actually looks like another person in the crowd wh...
225K 6.3K 20
Transferring to Aoba Jousai sounds like a decent thing since your childhood friend is attending there as a 3rd year too. You look forward to see your...