𝒅𝒂𝒚 𝒐𝒏𝒆

"Okay, so I have already written on the notes app on my phone my entire schedule, but you'll have Iwa-chan with you everyday so you'll be fine!" Oikawa says in the living room as you and Iwaizumi are trying to peacefully eat the pizza you guys ordered. Looking over to Iwaizumi, you give a hesitant smile.

"I'm sorry you'll have to deal with me for a while, Iwaizumi-san," you apologize which causes Iwaizumi--who is not used to talking to girls--to blush.

"It's fine. Anyone who is not Crappykawa is fine," he says which causes Oikawa to whine.

"I also have put a picture on everyone's contact number, so you'll have to remember some of them! Mostly my teammates!" Oikawa squeezes in the seat next to you while scrolling through his phone to show you.

"Yes, yes. I understand, Oikawa-san."

"You do know that you have to also learn about L/n-san's life too?" Iwaizumi irritatedly asks.

"Oh yeah! Is there anything you would like me to know, F/n-chan?" Hesitant, you take out your phone.

"Nothing much. Just know the names of my parents, some classmates of mine, and you'll be fine," you say as you scroll through your phone. "I tried to find pictures of all of my contact numbers, but I don't even talk to all of them much." The plan for you two is to exchange phones when you guys are not together, but when you guys are home together, you guys can use your own phones.

"This sounds like a pain, going through all of this," Iwaizumi comments as he munches on his fifth pizza slice.

"Oh! Also, F/n-chan," Oikawa puts a hand on your shoulder, "don't check out my poor teammates when you guys change for practice!"

You're now a blushing mess as you slap his hand away.

"L-like I would do something as low as you would. You pervert!"

Iwaizumi just blushes at what you guys are talking about and turns away.

-

Since Oikawa has morning practice, you have to get up earlier than usual. As you get your uniform on, you look in the mirror and have trouble styling your hair the way Oikawa likes. Pouting in front of the bathroom mirror, Oikawa is already up--due to just being used to waking up early--and walks past the bathroom to see you struggling.

Laughing, he walks in.

"Let me help you, F/n-chan!"

You pout but obey since you needed help. As he tries to tippytoe to touch your hair, it become a big failure due to the drastic height difference.

"Can you maybe sit on the toilet seat, F/n-chan? Remember? I'm in your tiny body!"

"Make fun of my body again and I'll go to school without doing my hair," you threaten as he whines.

"Fine, fine! I swrry, F/n-chan!" he tries to say cutely which fails. As you're sitting on the toilet seat, he happily hums and does your hair. "You nervous?" he seriously asks as you sigh.

"Yeah I am... Your life compared to mine is so... busy... I don't know if I can do it," you confess as you stare on the floor. Suddenly, Oikawa cups your face and tilts your head up to look at him.

"Don't worry, okay? I'll be there if something goes wrong," he determinedly reassures which oddly causes your heart to beat faster. The doorbell then rings, causing you to jump. "That's probably Iwa-chan. Just stay by him and you'll be fine!"

Standing up, you look in the mirror to see yourself staring at Oikawa's face.

"Will you be okay?" you ask as he gives you a thumbs up--though it seems forced.