𝒃𝒖𝒍𝒍𝒚𝒊𝒏𝒈

For the past two days, it seemed as if Oikawa had gotten even more fangirls. Walking around school had gotten more annoying for you and Iwaizumi.

"What did you do to get Oikawa more fangirls?" Iwaizumi whispers to you as you sweat drop.

"I don't know! Become nicer?" you joke as Iwaizumi shakes his head.

"I don't think that's it. Oikawa's always been nice to his fans... Maybe it's because you're giving them the "bad boy" vibe now," Iwaizumi says back as you frown. It's true; for some reason, more girls had fallen for Oikawa once you took over his body. Why? Because girls love the rude, bad boy type of guy and that's what kind vibe you were giving off. Not that you were acting like a "bad boy" but you would ignore them and sometimes yell at them when they were too annoying. The fans loved it. On the other hand... as Oikawa is opening your locker to grab some books for his first class, a piece of paper falls out. Curious, he grabs and opens it up.

'Leave Oikawa-san alone and stop acting like you're his girlfriend!' he reads in his head.. 'Am I really receiving threats even though that's my body?! I never knew my fangirls sent threats to other girls!'

"F/n-chan, let's go or we're going to be late," Hime suddenly appears next to Oikawa as he stuffs the note into his blazer uniform.

"Right, I'm coming!" he sings.  For the rest of the day, Oikawa acts like usual and sticks by your side like he usually does. "Your serves are actually getting better, F/n-chan!"

"Really? Thank goodness! I never knew how fun playing volleyball could actually be though," you say as you look at your hands. "Even though I've never played volleyball before, it seems like your body just naturally moves with it." Oikawa smiles while he remembers all of the good memories volleyball had given him.

"Of course. I've been playing it since elementary school! Now let's go home!" he says, not wanting to tire you out.

The Next Day

'I told you to stay away from him and you didn't listen. I guess we're going to have to teach you a lesson. Meet us at the school pond at the end of school,' Oikawa reads. 'What's with these girls? Do they love me that much??'

"Oh, Oik—F/n-chan!" you awkwardly greet as Oikawa's frown is immediately replaced with a smile.

"Hey, I'm not going to be able to go to practice immediately after school. I got some business to do," Oikawa says as you tilt your head.

"Business? What business? I never have any business after sc—"

"Don't worry! It's not about your life," Oikawa explains, but that's a lie. Since he's in your body, everything he does IS your business. Getting a bad feeling in your stomach, you hesitantly nod.

"Fine... just don't do anything stupid in my body," you make sure to whisper the last part before heading to class. Later after school, Oikawa does as the note says and goes to the pond which is in the back of school. When he's walking there, he sees a group of familiar girls who have been following him around since his first year.

"Hello, ladies. What do you want from me?" Oikawa raises a brow as they all snicker.

"You didn't want to listen to our threat, L/n; so, we're going to tell you once again in person."

"Yeah, stay away from Oikawa-san!"

'Gee, I never knew my fangirls were this crazy!' he thinks to himself and he puts his hands in his pockets. "And what if I don't?" Wrong move. Unexpectedly, Oikawa receives a harsh slap on the cheek. Since he was in your body, the pain hurt more than it usually would.